Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 122082 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #690 on: January 16, 2012, 11:44:35 PM »
I seriously doubt there's a scum tracker. That kind of thing is only useful in role-madness for scum and Schezo promised this isn't. I believe he's a tracker because he has no reason to believe BT went nowhere otherwise, and would have no reason to tie himself to BT early in the day and screw himself if BT really did go somewhere.

In other words, information he can't have had unless he's telling the truth. Therefore the claim is more likely to be true and this wagon is more likely to be filled with lurking scum.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #691 on: January 16, 2012, 11:48:28 PM »
I told you I was ill, and what do I return to? Conq declaring he wants to vote me. If being ill is scummy then lynch me now, I'm guilty! :V
Accusing me of reporting is fine and all, but that doesn't jive with reality. I made abundantly clear what my reasons are for voting Dormio and why he is scummy, I believe. I similarly dislike his votepark on rawr and then proceeding to talk about how other people are scummy and need to be lynched.
Bardiche, that doesn't answer the concern that all those links are from D1 and my main problem is that you were "holding on" to a D1 case and sitting on it (illness notwithstanding). But it's not relevant anymore.

Cut - Ehh.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #692 on: January 16, 2012, 11:50:29 PM »
Bard claiming bulletproof seemed obvious to me. I do expect you to have a good reason for out and out saying it. It sounds like you're building up to something.

Because I figure Helepolis is certain there's scumminess in attacking his lists obsession, and I'd like to see if he'll maintain that position after knowing this. I mostly dropped the hints to him but he refused to acknowledge them, so it seemed there was some need to use a hammer of obvious.

There's no real reason to claiming bulletproof other than that I wanted to claim it.

I'm looking for your Rawr pamphlet, care to link me quickly so I can make a decision on it like, sometime fast? I kind of like the idea of lynching Dormio today but I don't suppose I can get my cake here, can I.

Bardiche, that doesn't answer the concern that all those links are from D1 and my main problem is that you were "holding on" to a D1 case and sitting on it (illness notwithstanding). But it's not relevant anymore.

I think I updated that with relevant stuff per his D2 conduct. In fact the last link is from D2, where I say I dislike his case on HW as well and find it bad.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #693 on: January 16, 2012, 11:53:29 PM »
No? This post serves to explain why I still think you're scum.
I was saying as in I thought it might have been something other than a rehashed D1 case.

Zero motivation vote. You had enough time to pick a target you're actually fine with until D1 was over, but it seems you just went with Serela for being the next thing to have the possiblity of being lynched.
I did? Pretty sure that when I switched, there were less than 24 hours left, I was at risk of being lynched, and Serela was the only other wagon that I was okay with. Or was Serela the only other wagon? Oh, Serela was the only other wagon, I happened to be okay with it.
Also, the statement I made was directed more at me changing my mind on Shadoweh.
Oh, and tell me how that is me not saying that I wanted Serela lynched?

The Shadoweh vote was bandwagon-ish and bad.
How was it bad?

The HW case was bad.
It was a suspicion I had, and one I dropped on my reread. What of it?

The reason you're after me, like Affinity noted, is bad.
Pretty sure that what Affinity was saying was that not the reason, per se, was bad but that I'm only after you when PX and Affinity did the same thing. Here's the thing about that though, PX has other content that makes me think he's town, and Affinity... I don't know. But I'm pretty sure they haven't been referring to the same case from D1 all throughout D2.

And now your case on Helepolis reminds me of Shadoweh's on Rawr. We can all see his less-than-stellar play.
And what did you think of Shadoweh's case on Rawr? I don't think I can recall you commenting on it. Never mind, I found it. If it feels scummy to me, then it feels scummy to me. Problem?

Why did this just seem like a convenient way to show that you have some other content?
If that's how you're reading it. Your opinion, not mine.

Productiveness is when you get town closer to identifying and lynching scum. Your cases weren't productive and you're not doing much else. Your early D1 was terribly counterproductive because you refused to produce content by insisting on getting answers from Shadweh/Conq that would amount to nothing in the first place and seemed like a bad excuse for not actually playing the game.
What am I even supposed to say here? I wanted answers and was not getting them? Can I note how productive your early D1 was?

What kind of horrible misrep is this? I said I'd lynch you so long as you are my main scumpick. Whether or not this will last for the rest of the game is your opinion, not a fact.
Right up until this post, it didn't really seem like you were going to change at all.

And, for some reason, you understand my case as "you were stuck on one vote so you're scum"? Of course I'm coming off as a huge hypocrite if this is true, which it isn't.
Well, what is it then? From what I can gather, it currently appears to be:
  • All your votes from D1 are bad for ??? The only one that's explained is voting Conq for a while, since I was waiting for a response from him.
  • You pushed SK!Shadoweh for all of three hours. I'll note that I wasn't even here for the entirety of those three hours.
What else do you have? I don't get it.

I'm skimming over -opinions- and people are still insistent on Town!Dormio. ##Unvote Seriously, if this changes, I'll be back on my vote in record time.
What brought this change of heart? You didn't seem to care about the other's opinions throughout the rest of D2. Was it because the end of day is approaching? If so, then why Conq, who similarly has no support for lynching?

What is sleep and swhy should I care?
Pretty sure I'm awake.

I can be around to switch to Rawr if necessary to confirm a hammer. Would rather not see a HW or PX lynch.
Now I'll be right back, reading the page or so of posts I got cut by.

Conqueror

« Reply #694 on: January 16, 2012, 11:54:26 PM »
I think I updated that with relevant stuff per his D2 conduct. In fact the last link is from D2, where I say I dislike his case on HW as well and find it bad.
Granted, and I had no problem with your vote at the time. My comment on you was made after Dormio had put out other stuff while you were still voting Dormio without commenting on the newer stuff.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #695 on: January 17, 2012, 12:01:09 AM »
You think I'm scum. That's why you're pseudo-voting for me, isn't it? Which means you think PX's claim is false. Why are you stopping yourself from voting due to a claim that you don't believe in?
No? This post serves to explain why I still think you're scum. Zero motivation vote.
This is bull. Here, I'll say it; at the time, I thought that PX was softclaiming a cop innocent on you, which meant that you could have been either town or a mafia godfather. Then again, PX could have also been claiming something like friendly neighborizer (forget the name) which would have meant you were 100% town, which is why I was hesitant to vote you without more information. Then it looked like PX was going to be run up to claim anyway and Shadoweh jumped off of rawr so I voted you instead.
You had enough time to pick a target you're actually fine with until D1 was over, but it seems you just went with Serela for being the next thing to have the possiblity of being lynched.
I was fine with lynching Trickysticks but no one wanted to go there. I was on a few other wagons before that (Shadoweh and huhwhat come to mind) that I wanted to see to lynch at the time. I didn't really like either the Serela or Dormio lynches, but I went for Serela because I can't read his fluff and Dormio was reading townier to me.  If I had solid scum picks on D1 then I'd be like the god of mafia.

Conqueror

« Reply #696 on: January 17, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
Oops, I accidentally mixed up quotes that weren't actually aimed at me. :V

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #697 on: January 17, 2012, 12:02:27 AM »
Voting:
PX (4): Pesco, Affinity, nurse rawr, Bardiche
Huh What (2): PX, Zakeri
BT (2): Dormio, Conq
Conq (1): BT
nurse rawr (3): Helepolis, Shadoweh, Huh What

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for day 2 is in ~2 hours Watch timer here
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Shadoweh

« Reply #698 on: January 17, 2012, 12:04:38 AM »
I meant that Conqueror should have a good reason for making you out and out say it, and that he sounds like he's building up to a conclusion. I could just tell you to read my argument with him, but if you're going to make me dig for it..

I haven't said anything about you setting a trap for me. You said you would pursue me further if there was no kill. For no discernable reason, you vote PX and say that's all you've got. You forgot about your own suspicion. In my opinion it's because you don't actually have any and you're scum trying hard to fake townie flailing.

I think Pesco is town because he's a jerk. More importantly I think he's town because he's reading the game and pursuing people instead of hanging back. His suspicions mirror mine, be they right or wrong. Townies think alike.
I'm fairly sure actively pursuing my targets would keep me from being voted too, looking at the allegations. Do explain why my not shooting makes me scum if shooting would have made everyone happy.This is Conqueror's point, and one I disagree with. I've been playing today much differently. Everything you have ever said has been regurgitated from posts around you. People who have no opinions of their own are scum.

In short form. Rawr has done nothing but post snippets from the posters around him. Note how he's continually ignored my simple request to go quote something I've said and give his own opinion on it, something he should be more then happy to do if he really believes I'm as bad as he's saying.. Also how he won't comment on his PX vote anymore. His case today can be summed up as 'Someone didn't die so you must be scum'. The case I gave him.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #699 on: January 17, 2012, 12:08:10 AM »
Im not gonna unvote and revote shadoweh everytime shadoweh votes. Anyways i also think im going to die tonight so why waste a lynch?

@huh what
I cant believe him, maybe if he had roll claimed ealier i would have probably believed him. Also i find it kinda eh on using keine to find who to track. But fact is he claiming in the last 3 hours after asked, i dont think my vote will move

Conqueror

« Reply #700 on: January 17, 2012, 12:11:33 AM »
No. Why do you expect me to believe this? You've said not one bad (or good) word on me the entire game up to #534. If my content bugged you, the least you could have done was graced the thread with a minor comment. You claim that my D1 case wasn't a cause for a lynch here, and unless you never commented on it for no reason whatsoever, I conclude that you thought it was fine. Which is it? Was my content bad all game and you're bad for never commenting on it? Or is your finding me scummy a new thing and something else was the cause for that?
I didn't like your case on Dormio D1 but I didn't think it was lynchworthy, so I didn't comment on it aside from poking you to post more (which I did). And yes, it's not the case itself that makes you scummy, but that fact that you're holding on to it like a man clinging to a rock in a flash flood and just shooting down everything else. I'm reading Dormio as more or less town right now, so I'm wary of people who seem to be stuck in a tunnel on him and calling him scum, scum, scum.

@Shadoweh - If Bardiche was bulletproof, the scumteam would know already based on their NK and his softclaims throughout the day. I thought Bardiche had something else he wanted to share but I wasn't really expecting him to outright claim.

Rest of BT's response coming up.

Shadoweh

« Reply #701 on: January 17, 2012, 12:13:14 AM »
Im not gonna unvote and revote shadoweh everytime shadoweh votes. Anyways i also think im going to die tonight so why waste a lynch?
Because cleansing with rope is the only way to be sure.
@huh what
I cant believe him, maybe if he had roll claimed ealier i would have probably believed him. Also i find it kinda eh on using keine to find who to track. But fact is he claiming in the last 3 hours after asked, i dont think my vote will move
This is actually an interesting statement. Rawr, why would you have believed him earlier as opposed to now? What would that have changed about his claim to you?

« Reply #702 on: January 17, 2012, 12:16:59 AM »
Because i find it incredibly dumb for people to only claim right when they are about to be lynched? So far only exception to that is bardiche so far

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #703 on: January 17, 2012, 12:24:49 AM »
Because i find it incredibly dumb for people to only claim right when they are about to be lynched? So far only exception to that is bardiche so far

Because it's generally a better idea to not claim until you're under threat of death or late game, as people claiming early means you're giving the scum prime targets to kill.

That said, I've been reading Rawr, and I see him more as newb!town, so not willing to lynch him

« Reply #704 on: January 17, 2012, 12:25:22 AM »
Also wait are you implying, if i dont get lynched you WONT kill me?

« Reply #705 on: January 17, 2012, 12:29:19 AM »
@PX If you are confirming BT is town, isnt that just a round about way of claiming?

Conqueror

« Reply #706 on: January 17, 2012, 12:29:27 AM »
I made it clear that I still want a Dormio flip on #456, which was quite early on in the day.
Still thinking Dormio is scummy, especially after ~Dormio defense force~ started swaying people to switch wagons for (initially) reasons completely unrelated to analysis.
I thought a re-read of PX would change my scumpick. It didn't. ##Vote Dormio
No one questions you on this point. That's not the basis of the case.

When has "I don't like BT for his wanting Dormio flipped on D2 AS WELL AS D1 JESUS CHRIST"- and "I thought BT was bad all along"-Conq posted in the thread after my case? Here, #517.
I couldn't read the thread/post before then. What's the point in this statement?

And, in more detail, #532 and #534. Where he goes from initially not mentioning me at all, to comparing me to Bardiche in how we're both sticking to our Dormio votes, and only then started expanding on why he thinks I'm bad. Why is this done in steps? Because Conq re-read me, possibly for the first time in the game, while doing this.
You weren't the focus of my case, which is why I didn't put you in my first post. I compared you and Bardiche because your positions were similar. Bardiche had been generally more pro-active throughout the game, which is why you looked worse. And yes, that's when I started doing my reread of the game. Not the first time though.

He initially starts calling my case bad only because he's 'failed to understand it' and isn't convinced, and finally settled on "he's bad only for the reason that he's actually staying with the case" a day later.
All three are true. I don't understand your case on Dormio, and I'm not convinced on it. After talking to Affinity, I can buy that that in itself isn't scummy, but you're still scummy for hunkering down in your Dormio is scum world and basically brushing off everything else. It reads like you've come to a conclusion already and are searching for evidence to validate yourself, instead of the other way around.

This is when Conq started getting interested in my lynch; when I was a relevant lynch target, when Affinity and Pesco had expressed dislike and Dormio made his huge misrep case.

##Vote Conq
I generally like lynching relevant lynch targets, especially when I find them scummy and can agree with other people on their scumminess.

Also, I would not be doing this if not for a fact that plenty of people are unsure of their Conq reads and this lynch is perfectly possible.
Conq looks lynchable, let's lynch him.

BT, I can't understand your vote even after I've looked at all the linked posts.

Conqueror

« Reply #707 on: January 17, 2012, 12:30:03 AM »
Because it's generally a better idea to not claim until you're under threat of death or late game, as people claiming early means you're giving the scum prime targets to kill.
:derp:  :derp:  :derp:

Conqueror

« Reply #708 on: January 17, 2012, 12:32:27 AM »
rawr, if PX is looking like Serela from yesterday, why are you voting him?

PX, flavour on your role please.

Conqueror

« Reply #709 on: January 17, 2012, 12:32:57 AM »
EBWOP: paraphrased ofc

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #710 on: January 17, 2012, 12:33:31 AM »
I am a simple Tracker

What exactly are you looking for on flavor?

Shadoweh

« Reply #711 on: January 17, 2012, 12:35:01 AM »
So you think it would be a good idea if we all claimed right now for no reason? There is no other time a person should be claiming. Bardiche shouldn't have claimed either.

Conqueror

« Reply #712 on: January 17, 2012, 12:35:36 AM »
>_>
Your role has no flavour, PX?

Shadoweh

« Reply #713 on: January 17, 2012, 12:35:48 AM »
PX: How/why you track would be a good start. Who is your character?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #714 on: January 17, 2012, 12:37:25 AM »
I find the accusation that Rawr is "scum trying to mimick townie flailing" rather silly considering it's against a first-time player (at least, from what I've seen). The rest is kinda minor and pales to my beautiful obsession with Dormio which I'd marry. That you all want a quick jump on Rawr is :|, and I'd vote him to lynch only for the sake of acquiring majority. If at all possible I'd like it if we could scramble in the one-hour something we have remaining and lynch someone more scummy, like Dormio. I'd even be willing to settle for a Huh Whatty or a Conq. (because obviously he was rolefishing omgggg)

Sadly by this stage, scum can now lurk away and watch Town go QQ. Next time, PX, claim sooner.

##Unvote
##Vote: Conq

HEY GUYS LET'S DO THIS, GUT.

Conqueror

« Reply #715 on: January 17, 2012, 12:41:54 AM »
(Your gut sucks.  :ohdear:)

« Reply #716 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:16 AM »
@shadoweh
Are you implying that you wont shoot me even though you think you know im scum?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #717 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:26 AM »
Internet blowing up, but I shall post through the fire and flames.
Or die trying. Most likely the latter.

BT lynch not happening? :(

Conqueror

« Reply #718 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:46 AM »
Goddammit rawr, answer my question.

Shadoweh

« Reply #719 on: January 17, 2012, 12:48:09 AM »
I am implying that a majority vote by the town is more reliable then a shot in the dark. Wouldn't you like to know?