Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 122095 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #330 on: January 12, 2012, 08:50:30 PM »
I think Dormio is just jealous he doesn't get to kill anyone :V Especially not me, as I will not be taking requests to vig myself.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #331 on: January 12, 2012, 08:50:42 PM »
Pesco's point was also that it doesn't matter if you say something is stupid. There was a study done about how memory works that applies heavily to mafia. People will remember "The possibility of a Serial Killer is stupid and shouldn't be considered" the exact same as "The possibility of a Serial Killer should be considered."
I haven't read the study in question and wouldn't know what you're talking about, so I'm not sure what you expect.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #332 on: January 12, 2012, 08:51:25 PM »
Cut is HW having second guesses, basing his voteswitch off the fact that he himself started the SK talk although this doesn't change the reason this makes him scummy. And why the hell are you encouraging a vig on someone we'll get next to no no information from their flip?

More cuts? What the hell is this?

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #333 on: January 12, 2012, 08:52:21 PM »
"makes him scummy", him is Dormio of course. In case that's not clear fsr.

« Reply #334 on: January 12, 2012, 08:57:53 PM »
If what Pesco and Shadoweh said is correct then I can't really blame Dormio for what he was doing. As a result, I think Serela is scummier than Dormio is at this point.
Enough people have taken stances on Tricksy throughout the day that his flip isn't useless as far as I'm concerned.

« Reply #335 on: January 12, 2012, 08:59:15 PM »
Isnt trickysticks gonna be mod killed anyways?

« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2012, 09:00:50 PM »
I forgot about modkills.
I did a quick check, and he gets modkilled an hour before deadline if he hasn't posted by then.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #337 on: January 12, 2012, 09:03:58 PM »
I'm sure people have taken just as much stances on pretty much every other player (besides maybe PX, you should probably get involved more!) while Tricky himself has not given stances of his own about pretty much anything. It's hard for me to name someone that won't be a better flip. Of course, this is also because I don't think he's scum.

It would be nice to get a final decision from Shadoweh before this day ends.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #338 on: January 12, 2012, 09:04:18 PM »
I'm reading DtB for Serela scum meta and I've decided I can't read him for crap
It's probably best to stick to games past me getting an extended mafia break (aka got Lynched) if you're trying to get meta on me. But even without that, DtB is like the worst game I've played as scum by a whooole lot.

Voting you because people's imaginations are dangerous things as seen in Zombie Apoc.
Trying Too Hard leads to Bad Results. Example:Me yesterday :D (D1 in general is bad for me but this is like a new record! I'm bad at getting scum reads d1.) I'm better now though. This post I'm about to make should actually be coherent -and- relevant at the same time.

Because, for whatever reason, it only seems that town!Serela plays that badly. :/
Yeah, I tend to care more about how bad I'm making myself look when I'm actually not town :V The town-me has somehow managed to mostly let go of this though. Which probably isn't a good thing, but!

@HW:Yeah the Zak thing is pretty legitimate, my mind was about shot by then and I was basically flailing while typing up stream of consciousness after stream of consciousness. The fact that I had no direction at all was not helping and I started just throwing out impulses as they came, as at the time I was not in possession of all common sense normally stopping me from doing that sort of thing. Don't you just love D1? (Answer:No, at least if you're me. I'm actually having a lot of fun on D1 this time though which is REALLY uncommon, usually I don't start having fun until D2, which is also where I usually start getting stuff in order as town!me)

Okay so now the part of the post where I do read stuff again and make words instead of just responding to stuff I'm reading for the first time.

DEAR JESUS THERE WAS LIKE 3 POSTS BETWEEN ME WAKING UP AND ME GETTING HOME AND NOW THERE'S 8 IN THE PAST COUPLE OF MINUTES SLOW DOWN.

I was going to type up all my thoughts in this post too (Since so far there's not really any content in this one yet) but since people actually exist all of a sudden I'll go ahead and post this while I start making the real post. But until then, I still agree wholeheartedly with my Dormio vote and the upcoming post will include ~*~reasons~*~ (Yeah I know they're supposed to come before/during the initial vote but I wasn't thinking very clearly at the time!)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #339 on: January 12, 2012, 09:05:11 PM »
If anyone decides to hammer Dormio before I get out my post that makes sense I will do something highly unpleasant to them
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #340 on: January 12, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
You started this whole SK speculation thing. It's quite scummy of you to vote him for your own slip.
This has no implication that you made him join the SK speculation club. Because, to be frank, you didn't.

I can't find where Shadoweh mentions this.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #341 on: January 12, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
The above post was directed at HW. Just so this is clear.

I hope I don't make a habit out of this.

Shadoweh

« Reply #342 on: January 12, 2012, 09:11:34 PM »
It would be nice to get a final decision from Shadoweh before this day ends.
This is not a thing that is going to happen for obvious reasons.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #343 on: January 12, 2012, 09:12:34 PM »
For everyone: If you hadn't noticed, I don't really have any strong scum reads yet. If a magic fairy dropped a vig on your lap and you could kill someone with impunity right now, who would it be?
I thought about this some more.

Following a Serela scumflip, I'd shoot rawr, or maybe BT since he tied up the wagons.
Following a Dormio scumflip, I'd seppuku since even if I survived the following day I'd not want myself alive in LYLO as I'd basically be a free game-winning mislynch whenever scum decided to push for me.

Following a townflip from either, I'm not sure what I'd do. Probably re-read with the flip in mind and decide the best target from there.
I would not shoot somebody (pesco) on gut/meta if there ends up being a scumflip to analyze. That would be foolhardy. The exception is if they're tied strongly enough to the scumflip that they're worth shooting, of course.

People I wouldn't shoot: Affinity, Bard, Pesco, Zak, to a lesser extent Conq and PX

Lining up kills or whatever, but I wouldn't shoot without a flip, so I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to answer the question.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #344 on: January 12, 2012, 09:14:40 PM »
Err... yeah, whoops. Request has been wildly discarded.

Serela, Dormio is at L-2. I believe you are at L-2 as well. My post mentions L-1 only because I was cut by HW switching votes. Also, :noise:.

« Reply #345 on: January 12, 2012, 09:17:19 PM »
Additionally, I think that if you come to a decision on who you're going to kill, you shouldn't post it in thread. If scum has a roleblocker, then they can just block and kill you if they don't like your target of choice.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #346 on: January 12, 2012, 09:24:18 PM »
I suddenly feel like voting for Dormio
Never liked his jump on the wagon, and he started focusing on Shadoweh immediately afterward. And his pushing for Shadoweh after the claim... Pushing her as an SK definitely feels like a scum move. Not to mention when I rolled Town Vig way back the scum tried to push me as SK :\

(besides maybe PX, you should probably get involved more!)
I don't feel like saying what I feel about everybody except for those I think are scum and a few others. No point in saying X-Z is town.

##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio

Serela L-3, Dormio L-1

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #347 on: January 12, 2012, 09:25:19 PM »
Clarifying, I feel there is more chances of Dormio flipping scum than NeoSerela

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #348 on: January 12, 2012, 09:27:28 PM »
On the other note, if I had the vig I would probably shoot NeoSerela depending on Dormio's flip. As for Shadoweh, I'd rather just say shoot as you will. I trust her gut to be well, considering how she called the scumteam immediately after D1 in the last game....

« Reply #349 on: January 12, 2012, 09:35:21 PM »
What a restful night. Now it's time to get back in the game, finish reading, and lynch those scum. But just to be sure, I'll skim through the latest page first.

Quote from: Pesco
FINE, SHADOWEH! I DIDN'T WANT TO SURVIVE TO NIGHT 1 ANYWAY
Quote from: Shadoweh
Geez, calm down, it's not like you're the only one I feel should be shot.

...Oh, I'm sorry, I must have been asleep for a week straight, because it's obviously day 3 now.

Reading.

Shadoweh

« Reply #350 on: January 12, 2012, 09:38:52 PM »
Obviously Serela is a cop and I should stop voting him. For the record PX, who do you think is scum right now and why?

Dormio, you need to get in here and claim. This is more scrambling that should have been handled earlier, but I forgive you since my timely claim caused the mass exodus.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #351 on: January 12, 2012, 09:47:33 PM »
Okay... so. While reading through Early-Dormio I remember why I played him in a townish-enough category! Then we got to Post-Vig-Claim and starts pushing SK Shadoweh (and after that possibilities of Scum-with-extra-kill-doweh) and in general that's a suspicious thing as scum obviously wants to kill vigs and sks unless said roles seem highly unlikely to actually target a scum I guess?

But, well, me and HW did that too... and like us, he also eventually turns and realizes that, when considering how Shadoweh played earlier, she probably -is- town. Dormio does take longer to do it though.

But...

Gah I'm not sure. Hrm... well, he only stopped pushing it once it became apparent that not only was there not really support for it, but that he was getting attacked for doing so. So perhaps it's still a reason to vote him. Yeah it is a reason to vote him. What am I expecting out of D1, chopped liver? (This would be a better joke if I ate chopped liver but ew grossssss. Maybe I should say "delicious cake?" instead.)

And he's the only person I really can see a reason to vote, still (Except maybe Huhwhat whom I as usual flip back and forth on my opinion on. Remember that game where I had a town read AND scum read on him at the same time? That's right now.). Especially since the other lynch target is myself so it's not like I'd be voting someone other then Dormio if I wanted to... still, it's good to be able to feel good about the vote I've laid down, which, considering the situation, I do!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #352 on: January 12, 2012, 09:58:05 PM »
Dormio for being teh scumz
No, but his early D1 consists of him following Conq, and then opportunistically jumping on Shadoweh and focusing solely on his target. He doesn't seem interested in trying to find scum, as his pokes on others are really just weak pokes and look like he's producing. And the SK thing. That is a thing.

Shadoweh

« Reply #353 on: January 12, 2012, 10:03:03 PM »
Serela, your post barely looks like it convinces you Dormio is scum, why should it convince anyone else?

PX, I meant other then Dormio. He's 75% likely to flip, other opinions need to come into this here.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #354 on: January 12, 2012, 10:04:35 PM »
Following a Serela scumflip, I'd shoot rawr, or maybe BT since he tied up the wagons.
OK reading back I really don't like this. And not entirely because it was my name that got raised. In fact, I'm going to make this comment as general as I can just so it's noticeable how  bad and non-specific this is.

You're setting someone up to get vigged because they tied up the wagons?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #355 on: January 12, 2012, 10:09:03 PM »

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #356 on: January 12, 2012, 10:09:25 PM »
Everybody else, require some flips

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #357 on: January 12, 2012, 10:13:03 PM »
Well, since I guess I'm dead, I'm Ranulf.
Take it easy, bro, for I'm naught but a simple Vanilla Townie.

┐(-。ー; )┌  Then what's this?
Because I didn't, as in because I still didn't really like Shadoweh at that point. I mean, I don't like lurkers, do I?

Warning - while you were typing 41 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Uh, I guess this happens when you leave the tab open before going to sleep.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #358 on: January 12, 2012, 10:13:56 PM »
If settled on a third option, then I would choose Shadoweh. Your lack of scumhunting throughout most of D1 and your insistence of going after the new guy are only excused because you have a role that you can prove

Cut by Dormio: :\

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #359 on: January 12, 2012, 10:14:49 PM »
Hey, I'm going to die soon, might as well get anything and everything I can out there.

Making more posts.