Author Topic: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - GAME END  (Read 44642 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - Day 2 (Player 1's Turn)
« Reply #300 on: June 10, 2014, 07:59:44 PM »
Unless your talking about that one quip 'but if CF7 is not town what does that make him? hurrrr'  than I've evaded no questions of yours.

Care answering why Zakeri is more pressing than me to you?

You literally just evaded this.

You said you'd happily lynch me or Zakeri today, but that dosen't explain what is making Zakeri as bad as me, who you categorically state is scum outright, and more pressing [You are, after all, voting Zakeri and not me]

Are you going to start lying blatantly about posts not even on the previous page?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #301 on: June 10, 2014, 08:00:49 PM »
what are you.

stupid

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #302 on: June 10, 2014, 08:02:49 PM »

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #303 on: June 10, 2014, 08:06:02 PM »
Definitely stupid

And that was before you came out and categorically wrote me off as scum.

I saw that opinion as outdated. That was almost 17 hours ago that opinion. I wanted an updated one.

You could have just said 'What I said before' rather than evading the question and then resorting to Ad Hominems.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #304 on: June 10, 2014, 08:21:50 PM »
Also I don't see how asking if you [Actiondan] was roleblocked while also saying that you are unsure if you were roleblocked yourself is a 'confession'.

I mean, asking if you [Actiondan] was roleblocked surely can help Zakeri figure out if he was roleblocked or not. I hardly see how that is a 'scum confession'.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #305 on: June 10, 2014, 09:06:45 PM »
Anyway, I'm off now. Won't be around for deadline like D1 because it's at like; 2:30am.

I'm keeping my vote where it is. Sorry I just don't think voting the same person as the person I am convinced is scum is a particularly smart move to make.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #306 on: June 10, 2014, 09:12:25 PM »
Actually I got nothing planned tomorrow. I'll stick around another hour.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #307 on: June 10, 2014, 09:41:32 PM »
Ugh, turn hour into half hour, I'm too sleepy now. Won't be around after this post. I half expect to be lynched when I wake up.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #308 on: June 10, 2014, 10:03:53 PM »
I want to know why Dan considers me a POE vote.  Zakeri said the same thing. 

Zakeri also hasn't appeared to make the big content post he promised us ages ago. 

I had 5 hours sleep so I could be here for this. 

Rai relax, you're not going to be able to persuade Dan that he is scum so there's no point arguing with him over it at this point.  More to come I guess.  I would lynch Dan so leave your vote where it is. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #309 on: June 10, 2014, 11:04:53 PM »
Okay I'm back! I know I said I was going to refute Raikaria more but it's not like Dan's actually in any danger of being lynched and there's an awful lot there :/ If you actually want me to, you can point out a specific post or list that you want me to explain why I disagree. Moving on~

Sky:PoE vote would mean it's just a matter of "I'd vote you because almost everyone else is town". Now, having them specifically point out how they came to this conclusion would be cool, I admit. (Also while I'm at it, I wasn't gloating about being useless, I was just kind of pointing out a fact- I think I usually do this in these situations but I don't pay that much attention so w/e)

I think it's funny that the people who think Dan is scum are the people I'm more okay with lynching :V I'm trying to wrestle with my mind over whether or not Zak hasn't posted because he's scum or because he's not here or because he's Zak. He's probably going to get lynched regardless unless there's some significant upset though, because it's not like I have a reliable townread on him nor do I have a significant scumread/case on Rai or SkyPal :/

shit I realized Silverquest was made by stuffman and now I'm getting distracted, concentration became difficult

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #310 on: June 10, 2014, 11:23:49 PM »
Zak's been around in the last two hours as evidenced by his time stamp, and no comment in thread despite several questions for him from a number of players, and failed to deliver promised content. 

At this point I'm signing up for a Zak lynch, pending claims and other hilarity. 

##vote Zakeri

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #311 on: June 11, 2014, 12:06:38 AM »
That is L-1. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #312 on: June 11, 2014, 12:27:44 AM »
Serela I don't have enough syrup to go with all the waffles you're pooping from your mouth.

2.5 hours left

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #313 on: June 11, 2014, 12:35:12 AM »
So for the sake of seeing if a possible counterwagon even EXISTS, would everyone not on Zak already want to pile onto Raikaria or SkyPal, or is the Zak lynch pretty much set? (Even lynching Raikaria would still require someone on Zak moving to Raikaria, for that matter)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #314 on: June 11, 2014, 12:37:33 AM »
The fact that there's been like zero effort towards seriously putting up any other lynch concerns me in terms of what is implied on the current lynch's alignment.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #315 on: June 11, 2014, 12:40:43 AM »
@Mod: Votecount, please.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #316 on: June 11, 2014, 12:42:54 AM »
I'm just going to put it out there that I never really understood the case on Zakeri and therefore prefer my Raikaria lynch.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #317 on: June 11, 2014, 12:43:34 AM »
I'd vote for Serela, actually. 

Assuming scum!Zak, I would consider scum!Raikaria due to the two largely ignoring each other this game. 

But if town!Zak, that basically assures scum!Dan and Dormio, but you (Serela) have been defended by them all game so you will never vote for them.  They would be bargaining that having you around in LYLO allows them to get a guaranteed win, by being friendly to you all game, and thus assuring your vote at the end. 

Therefore I would remove Serela from the game so that if either of Dan or Dormio are scum, they don't automatically win.  I also consider Serela a reasonable lynch based on her content.  She straight out stated she was using tactics she has used as scum, admitted she isn't doing any scum hunting and has been defended by players I consider scummy.  And both Dormio on day 1 and I on day 2 were happy to lynch her, I don't know if Dormio is town clearing her now though. 

Also I note that you are once again wagon hopping, and you'll happily lynch two players when you haven't actually done any hunting of your own, and are allowing your opinions to be completely manipulated by Dan.  What's your impact on this game? 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #318 on: June 11, 2014, 12:44:03 AM »
Also, since apparently we don't have much time left, does anyone feel like giving me a quick rundown on what happened while I was asleep or are you going to force me to read whatever garbage Raikaria spewed out over these past two pages?

« Reply #319 on: June 11, 2014, 12:44:27 AM »
Quote from: Dormio 243
I also really don't like this whole lining up lynches business.
Like, by doing this, you basically build a case to attack me instead of Dan today without actually building a case.
This doesn't work, because 1. Dan would have to flip scum first, which if Rai was scum would require a sacrifice, and 2. Rai would still have to make a case on you based on the flip and restate it.

Quote from: Dormio 243
Like, why are you trying to justify yourself in regards to Sky Palladium's bullshit interactions chart which he himself has stated as arbitrary.
Mafia isn't a game that you can puzzle out like that, who would bother playing if it were?
However, you are acknowledging it.
Is this a thing? Are you calling Raikaria out as scum for trying to analyze and discuss information that somebody else put out?

I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to claim that I'm not a cop or a tracker. In Retrospect, it's kind of a shitty thing to do, especially since I promised content and then couldn't think of anything to respond to.

Quote from: Dormio 254
You are still failing to account for the actual case on CF7. For example, mine.
Are you saying that the CF7 lynch went through purely due to scaremongering from Dan?
I don't feel like the fact that other people had reasons to vote CF7 would retroactively fix the fact that someone started the wagon with bad reasons.

Honestly, seeing the arguments Dormio tried to put forth has actually strengthen my feelings that an ActionDan case is viable lynch material.

Quote from: Sky Paladin 260
I think that's incorrect.  In the game where Schezo cop-gambitted NNR, I'd picked out the masons pair as scum buddies.  If it's possible to pick up partners in crime, then you should absolutely do it.
This doesn't work at all. In that game, you picked out mason pairs because masons aren't actively trying to hide the fact that they are connected, which is something Scum always have in mind. Masons will never attempt to bus each other, and in fact they may be trying to drop hints that they are connect because if one of them dies, the other can get cleared and never be lynched.
Not only that, but it's probably detrimental to get into scumpair theroies. One of my most successful scum games, I had paired myself up with Serela and buddied with him really hard, and my actual scum buddy has decided to wagon against Serela and buddy up with another townie. The Lylo ended with 2 out of five people voting for the Townies were buddies up with instead of me or my scumbuddy - Scum can weaponize scumpair theories very easily.

My ability to Townclear Serela has nothing to do with Serela's ability to find scum.

Quote from: Sky Paladin 274
Explain how your POE leads to me?
Well, I had narrowed it down to Dan, You, and Dr. Rawr/NNR. Rawr had nothing to pressure as of yet, and I wasn't certain about Dan's case until after the beginning of this post, so I thought I would try my hand at making a case on you.

speaking of pressure, I don't think Dan actually answered my question about the difference between CF7's mind change and why he saw it as scummy compared to other players who have done the same type of mind change in shorter time spans.

Quote from: Sky Paladin 275
Zak, if you lynched me and I flip green, what would you think? 
That I'm having a real bad run this game, which to be honest I already am.
At this point I'm going to switch gears and ##Unvote: Sky Paladin
##Vote: ActionDan

I think I'm starting to agree with the fact that his vote and wagon start on CF7 was too forced. His only real reason for voting CF7 was the fact that he backed down on his vote on Dormio after Dan had encouraged him to make it, and Dan has shown in later posts that he was able to forgive blatant contradiction in peoples posts on account of them being allowed to change their minds. Basically he's forced out logic that he doesn't believe in to get CF7 lynched.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #320 on: June 11, 2014, 12:44:56 AM »
By the way, this has been bugging me for a really long time, but Sky Palladium.
Serela is a fucking dude, bro. Stop referring to him as a she.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #321 on: June 11, 2014, 12:45:59 AM »
##unvote

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #322 on: June 11, 2014, 12:47:18 AM »
Vote Count:

ActionDan (2): Raikaria, Zakeri L-2
Raikaria (1): Dormio
Zakeri (2): Dr Rawr, ActionDan L-2

Not Voting (2): Sky Paladin, Serela
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

There are about 2 hours and 15 minutes remaining.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 12:52:17 AM by PX »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #323 on: June 11, 2014, 12:48:47 AM »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #324 on: June 11, 2014, 12:49:02 AM »
She straight out stated she was using tactics she has used as scum
The context in which this is being used is so absolutely BS that I'm going to seriously
##Vote SkyPaladin

although anyway
you'll happily lynch two players when you haven't actually done any hunting of your own, and are allowing your opinions to be completely manipulated by Dan. 
I'm asking if a counterwagon would even exist. I'm not explicitly saying I'm going to lynch them. It's kind of nice to know if any other choice EVEN EXISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE though, you know? Normally when you don't have damning evidence the lynch isn't one-and-done. And uh, since when are my opinions being manipulated by Dan? I'm not looking towards Dan's posts for anything more than making sure he's still town.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #325 on: June 11, 2014, 12:51:48 AM »
I'm on my phone, shut up

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #326 on: June 11, 2014, 12:52:10 AM »
I may not be reading his posts right now, but I don't really want to lynch Sky Palladium by virtue of how obnoxious he is.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #327 on: June 11, 2014, 12:53:55 AM »
I'm sorry Zakeri but I'm reaching the scummy side of the waffle end on you again, that makes it less bad that there's no counterwagon to save you with. (No I'm not lynching dan)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #328 on: June 11, 2014, 12:54:56 AM »
I think a Raikaria lynch is viable.

« Reply #329 on: June 11, 2014, 12:56:10 AM »
I don't blame Sky for voting me earlier, since two hours is kind of a long time to wait for a post.

even though it usually takes me seven hours to do so.

(No I'm not lynching dan)
Why not? :<