Author Topic: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - GAME END  (Read 44655 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - Day 2 (Player 1's Turn)
« Reply #180 on: June 08, 2014, 03:47:41 AM »

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #181 on: June 08, 2014, 03:52:09 AM »
I understand you think you are a funny guy, but the fact is that your entire day 1 effort was:

Case on a guy who flipped town and was a minimum effort omgus vote after players decried you for ignoring other votes on you except for Serela
Trolling other players and selectively sniping my comments. 

What did you actually do that was constructive for town?

I don't see why you are so confident because you are easily the most scummy here right now. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #182 on: June 08, 2014, 04:00:33 AM »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #183 on: June 08, 2014, 04:03:26 AM »
Anyway, Sky Palladium's posts aside, I want to hear more from Selery and really wish that NNR's slot wasn't basically dead.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #184 on: June 08, 2014, 04:05:04 AM »
Raikaria wasn't around for the whole CF7 debate so I want to hear his thoughts on that, as well as what he makes of the currently living people since his content is getting outdated.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #185 on: June 08, 2014, 04:28:16 AM »
Sky paladin.  There is a limit.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2014, 04:30:09 AM »
Interested in nnr zak and raikaria posting

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #187 on: June 08, 2014, 04:31:16 AM »
A and 4 the record bard would have roleblocked zak.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #188 on: June 08, 2014, 05:52:24 AM »
Hello.

My laptop charger bit the dust so this is ekeing out the last bit of power my laptop currently has until I can get a replacement. So nothing more for a few hours at least after this; sorry!

I am not happy about the fact that we lynched CF7. Especially since it was following Actiondan. For example, a key part of Actiondan's case was a change in opinion on Dormio between #59 and #86.

The thing is, this is 27 posts. That's only just less than half of what existed at the time of the first post. More than half when you take out the mod posts. Opinions and game state can change, especially when there is 50% more content.

I mean, yeah, his initial Dormio vote was bad. But that was as much Actiondan as it was CF7.

People thought Dan was scummy, and then suddenly they follow him on consolidation. This is actually worrying.

However, Dan makes this case on CF7 without moving his vote to back it up; to show he is serious. There was still time to move back if he did not have support. It almost seems like he did not want to commit until he knew there was support for his case. As I said before; the vote speaks a lot.

Dan was the one who sowed the seeds of the CF7 lynch in #120; but he didn't commit to it until #158. With the excuse that it was:

##Unvote:

##Vote: Cf7

because I guess this is the best chance at the moment for even reaching a lynch with who is here atm. 

I wonder if scum were/still are hoping that I'd be deadline lynched and aren't talking right now.  ???

Also nice subtle suggestion about future lynches there.

It's also orth noting that NNR has two votes at this point and CF7 only has the one. If Dan wanted to lynch the only 'viable' option like he claims; he would have voted for NNR.

Unless for some reason he didn't want to vote NNR. And when Sky becomes equal with NNR and CF7; Dan basically puts his foot down; says 'I'm not moving' and Bard wagonhops instantly afterwards.

Serela then hammers.

Dan started the bad lynch but didn't commit, Dan then removed other options. Dan is responsible for the townie lynch, and his behavior towards the NNR lynch [Read: Disregarding it entirely when he voted for CF7; claiming CF7 was the most viable lynch when NNR had more people voting] suggests he may even be a potential scumbuddy.

##Vote: Actiondan

Also, Dormio, please. Stop being a blockhead and posting GIFs. It dosen't help us in any way, shape or form, and as I said before; actively trolling the thread and making Sky angry is an anti-town action, while AFK is neutral because at least you're not doing damage. If you have nothing to say to Sky; just ignore him or say it with words. Maybe that'll stop the silly slapfights and get us focused on more important things.

Like Dan's actions leading up to the CF7 lynch.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #189 on: June 08, 2014, 05:54:25 AM »
And yes, I know I was not happy about CF7. Although Dormio bringing up what I had been saying most of Day 1 after I had left is almost facepalm worthy.

Also worth noting Dan targeted someone who could not even defend himself since he wasn't here. [Probobly timezones].

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #190 on: June 08, 2014, 05:55:03 AM »
Also god damnit Zakeri you're not supposed to die. Where is my cutting buddy now?

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #191 on: June 08, 2014, 06:33:32 AM »
Day 1 analysis. 

Initial points
Shrinemaiden Scums tend to vote for each other in rvs
There must be only 2 scums because no LYLO with 7 players. 
Who voted where in RVS?
Zak -> Dan
Serela -> Dan
Dan -> Dormio
Dormio -> Zak
Sky -> Bard -> town vote
CF7 -> Neko -> town vote
Raikaria -> Zak
Bard -> Dan -> town vote
NNR -> Sky -> town vote
DIscount all town votes, possible trivial teams;
Zak and Dan
Serela and Dan
Dormio and Dan
Dormio and Zak
Raikaria and Zak
Serela #25 -> non content post, attack on Dan. 
Serela #25 NCP. 
Dan #31 -> invite attack on Dormio. 
Serela #33 -> vote without case. 
Raikaria #36 -> defend on Dormio. 
Raikaria #37 -> Challenge Bard vote for reasonable cause ("How different from CF7?")
Dormio #43 -> attack on Serela. 
Serela #50;
"tl;dr you're using this as an attack over me potentially doing something bad that I never actually did."
Serela actually did to it (voting any lynchable wagon) and continued to do it later in the phase. 
Point ceded to Dormio by trivial analysis. 
Zak #55 -> Invite attack on Dormio without cause, defence of Serela without basis.  Encourage status quo = attempt to appear active without contributing -> non content post.  What is motivation behind this post?  Called out by Bard later (I wanted to sheep this until Bard used attack on player).  Scummy post. 
Raikaria #57 -> Cheerleading comment Dormio will later look for (Dan on CF7 -> Dormio). 
Attack Serela's non-case (accurate).  Reasonable vote for ActionDan. 
Raikaria #60 -> Defend of Serela.  Also WIFOM however.  Invite inspection/response of Dan. 
Raikaria #61 -> Question why only Serela is being tagged when CF7 and Dan's vote were also awful. 
Serela #75 -> Battling over INB4 comment.  Claims as a joke (plausible, I have done it before), but defuses joke argument by trying to argue it as a plausible action.  Point still ceded to Dormio.  Argues that Dormio jumped the gun and that he should have waited.  Strawman/invalid. 
Gloats about being a great scum player :V  Actually states the last time they pulled this stunt they were actually scum. 
Updates case to "Voting Dormio because questioning Sky over drunk posting."
Hand wave support of Zak.  Mutual defence.  Could be a scum pair of Zak/Serela. 
Serela #79 -> Random out of the blue defence of NNR for no apparent reason. 
Raikaria #82 -> "Remember Dormio at L-1".  Certainly relevant but require a flip *somewhere* to find out in what way. 
Raikaria #83 -> Soft buddying to Sky.  Invite attack on Dan, NNR. 
Zak #88 -> "I don't really think my defence was soft, but okay".  Fails to argue point, therefore invalid.  Continues to press 'Dormio is pretty bad' for pressure on Serela ergo continuing to defend Serela. 
Agrees he should make a better case on Dormio (where is it...?)
Zak #89 -> Drops case on Dormio.  Invites vote on Dan or NNR.  Makes previous post non content post.  Therefore key points are 'defend Serela, lynch Dan or NNR'. 
Zak #102 -> Question NNR.  Admits opinion flip on Dormio (good). 
Follow up with Bard/Zak entanglement.  Likely reason for Bard death either to implicate Zak or because 'he knew too much'. 
Dan #107 -> Support of Bard/implies invite attack on Zak. 
Town clears CF7 and Bard as town.  They both died town. 
Serela #109 -> Basically ok with NNR lurker lynch, but on day 2.  Technically soft defence of NNR.  Second mention of defending NNR. 
Dan #112 -> soft defense of Dormio. 
Dan #114 -> soft defence of Dormio. 
Serela #118 -> Invite attack on Dormio "see him as most scummy".  Soft defend of Bard.  Lies about not defending NNR. 
Dan #120 -> Attack on CF7. 
Dormio #121 -> Invite attack on Sky, soft defence of Zak. 
Dormio #123 -> Legitimate case and vote on CF7. 
Dan #127 -> invite attack on CF7. 
Dormio #128 -> Soft defence of Dan. 
The main point of my argument against Dormio is that he did not challenge the votes of ActionDan or CF7 until after Raikaria and myself had asked about it. 
He explained away ActionDan's vote as "I didn't care about it (because RVS?)" which we can let lie.  He votes for CF7 because of what I agree is a reasonable case (not OMGUS). 
If he had actually said that instead of posting crap we could have avoided all the drama. 
So, I'll apologise here for being wrong and misrepresenting Dormio; let's move on. 
Dan #136 -> Defend of Dormio. 
Serela #143 -> Defend of Dan.  Defend of Dormio but states Dormio is scummy (!).  Defend of CF7.  Defend of NNR.  Invite attack on Sky. 
Dan #151 -> Defence of Sky.  Defence of Dormio.  Not taking sides.  Then takes Dormio's side. 
Dan #152 -> Invite attack on CF7/Zak/NNR.  Defend Dormio/Sky/Serela. 
Serela #153 -> Admits he voted Sky because "I thought Sky might suddenly turn into a viable wagon as a change of events" errr uhh....this post is also an empty content post otherwise. 
Serela #164 -> Defence of Dormio.  Discredits scum hunting by association.  Invites lynch of Sky who is scum hunting by association.  Ruh roh. 

I'll do pictures and stuff later. 

TL;DR

Dormio, the main bones of the argument we had was because I thought you were ignoring that CF7 was voting for you, along with Serela and ActionDan, and I felt that behavior was inconsistent, and therefore scummy. 
Having re-read the thread I'll agree that you discounted Dan's vote because (probably) of RVS, and you addressed CF7's by making a case and voting for him.  The case is legitimate (although unfortunately wrong). 

I'm apologising for arguing with you over this.  I admit that even though I wasn't drunk at that time I was still a little bit hung over and worried about my upcoming doctor appointment where something bad was about to happen to me. 

You might still be scum but I am agreeing that what I had so far on that point had no merit, so let's let it drop and move on. 

I'm kind of leaning Serela and Zak as scum for a couple of reasons at the moment, but I'm going to sit down later on and actually do some graphs and charts and stuff and see if there's actually better correlations there.

Notably Dan (in relation to Raikaria's post above) has very few interactions with players outside of soft defence, and that's the kind of playstyle I do expect scum to try for. 

Anyway I apologise for being a jerk yesterday, let's get on with it. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #192 on: June 08, 2014, 11:18:53 AM »
I have power again!

On the topic of Serela, it doesn't seem like classic Serela, but it also doesn't feel like 'Bad Vibes' Serela which turned out was actually scum before. Usually I have a strong read one way or the other on Serela, but this game, I'm kinda null on Celery.

Personally I think Actiondan is likely scum. Question is who would make sense alongside Actiondan.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #193 on: June 08, 2014, 02:38:27 PM »
Personally I think Actiondan is likely scum. Question is who would make sense alongside Actiondan.
Again, you worry about scumpartners after lynching the scum and seeing if they actually are scum.

I woke up to still have the headache I went to bed with, so I'll read the walls later x_x
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #194 on: June 08, 2014, 03:22:54 PM »
I am not happy about the fact that we lynched CF7. Especially since it was following Actiondan. For example, a key part of Actiondan's case was a change in opinion on Dormio between #59 and #86.

The thing is, this is 27 posts. That's only just less than half of what existed at the time of the first post. More than half when you take out the mod posts. Opinions and game state can change, especially when there is 50% more content.

I mean, yeah, his initial Dormio vote was bad. But that was as much Actiondan as it was CF7.

One of the key points would be CF7's lack of anything resembling a reason as to why his opinion changed besides "Dormio wagon went to L-1 => Dormio is town" which has nothing to do with "content" or "27 posts inbetween".  In fact it's a stance that outright ignored both your post mortem excuses you have made for him which you are expecting me to have weighed in on... which I did, and categorically thought were points against CF7.

If you're looking at original Dormio votes, mine was RVS, so the two were not equivalent.  If you're thinking I totally agreed with CF7's dormio hate and encouraged him to vote, you're 1/2 right.  I encouraged him to at least correct an inconsistency in him not voting his suspicion by pointing out that he wasn't voting Dormio. This was mentioned in post   #107 though you're ignoring it / missed it by not referencing it.

However, Dan makes this case on CF7 without moving his vote to back it up; to show he is serious. There was still time to move back if he did not have support. It almost seems like he did not want to commit until he knew there was support for his case. As I said before; the vote speaks a lot.

Dan was the one who sowed the seeds of the CF7 lynch in #120; but he didn't commit to it until #158.

It's also orth noting that NNR has two votes at this point and CF7 only has the one. If Dan wanted to lynch the only 'viable' option like he claims; he would have voted for NNR.

Unless for some reason he didn't want to vote NNR. And when Sky becomes equal with NNR and CF7; Dan basically puts his foot down; says 'I'm not moving' and Bard wagonhops instantly afterwards.

Dan started the bad lynch but didn't commit, Dan then removed other options. Dan is responsible for the townie lynch, and his behavior towards the NNR lynch [Read: Disregarding it entirely when he voted for CF7; claiming CF7 was the most viable lynch when NNR had more people voting] suggests he may even be a potential scumbuddy.

##Vote: Actiondan

This is horrendous and sloppy.

in #120 not only do I "sow the seeds of the CF7" by casing him, I also assess wagon viability with 3 hours left on the clock.  Further more I had already declared Zak to be scummy and yet was still voting NNR so it shouldn't be a wonder that I haven't voted CF7 after voicing suspicion of his slot.  I was also waiting for new posts by Zak/NNR/CF7 to help me decide where my vote was best placed, this is also why I commented that my NNR vote was a placeholder vote.  I immediately reiterated that I would support a CF7 lynch right after Dormio voted CF7, showing my "committal" to CF7 as a lynch candidate.  At the point where I voted CF7, contrary to what Raikaria claims, there was only one vote on NNR not two, and it was my own.  If Raikaria meant Sky Paladin in place of NNR (thought it's obvious from the rest of his post he didn't), then I had stated previously in #152 that I wouldn't be voting Sky-Paladin over Zak/NNR/CF7.

The only option I 'removed' again is Sky Paladin (which I did say I'd vote for if it came down to it vs no-lynch).  In any case 'removing' people from the lynch happens to not be an intrinsically scummy action despite Raikaria using it as part of his diatribe against me (because this is quite far away from anything resembling a 'case').  It might be if there were a reason I shouldn't have removed a particular option from being a lynch candidate but that's clearly no concern of Raikaria's. 

All that is said here is a IIOA of a timeline of my contribution to lynching CF7 and a pathetic and superficial appraisal of my #120 attempting to explain why I shouldn't have done so.  There is no particular concern about other people who voted for CF7, much less Dormio's own case 3 posts later (which is pretty good btw reading it again especially the last paragraph).

This is either tunneling something fierce or scum bullshit, but either way the complete lack of sense here is not a welcome sight.

Zakeri, NNR input desperately needed at this point 

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #195 on: June 08, 2014, 04:48:57 PM »
This post isn't my main issue:
Keep in mind that my vote was RVS and my opinion has since changed.  I have no idea what was going on in SkyPal's drunkposting brain at that time but I'd question whether he'd be willing to vote Dormio again.

as it stands 3 people believe I'm scummy and are voting for me.
2 people (me and Bard) believe Zak is scummy.
NNR could be lynched by probably everybody.

I don't think anyone else is viable.

So it's best if you decide one of those 3.  (that goes for everyone else too).

Also scratch CF7 being town.  posts 59 and 86 are actually more contradictory than I'd have thought.  in 59, "Dormio is bad"; in 86, Dormio becomes town for the amount of votes on him for that reason alone.  It's hard for me to believe the reasons for "Dormio is bad" were discarded without further mention.  It's possible enough to think that Dormio could be scum despite being voted by less than 1/2 the players in the game because that's a thing that happens sometimes especially if you had evidence supporting scum!Dormio- That's usually how town lynch scum in the first place.  I don't mean to be too sarcastic when people have different reasons for voting the same person and the like but the about face seems unwarranted all the same without reason to throw out previous suspicion

Sure, you come out of left wing with the CF7 thing, but still, it's a little strange you didn't vote CF7 at this point when you used statements such as 'scratch CF7 being town', meaning you were confident he was scum.

My issues are that you say this only a few posts later to encourage people to discuss it and gauge support for the lynch:

I could support a CF7 lynch.

In case more people consider that.

Then you encourage Sky to stop thinking about Dormio:

I'd let it pass and focus on the other important issues.

Sky, let's pretend dormio is not going to get lynched and you had to choose between CF7 NNR Zak and Me.

Are you sticking with NNR out of those 4.  Because imo that's where the lynch is most likely heading

However at this point, CF7 and Dormio have the same number of votes. Both are equally 'viable' lynches. Yet you activly encourage Sky to get off Dormio and consider the others. With the logic that a Dormio lynch isn't happening when at the same time you list CF7 and Zakeri. Both of whom also have 1 vote. And the Dormio vote wasn't even Sky. It was Serela!

It kinda sucks that Sky/Serela are still sticking to their own thing.  (please change to something viable because I for one am not going to vote for Dormio/Serela/Sky over Zak/CF7/NNR)

Here we go again. Actiondan outright refusing to vote for Dormio. This even suggests he'd force an NL rather than have Dormio lynched for one matter. Fact is, Dormio has 2 votes. CF7, Zakeri and NNR at this point all have 1. These are not 'more viable' lynches.

Serela even calls this out.

##Unvote:

##Vote: Cf7

because I guess this is the best chance at the moment for even reaching a lynch with who is here atm. 

I wonder if scum were/still are hoping that I'd be deadline lynched and aren't talking right now.  ???

And then there is this blatent lie. Dormio is the best chance you have of getting a lynch with who is left. Dormio has 2 votes. CF7 has 1.

Your Late Day 1 was basically a pack of lies about the 'viabilty' of lynches. You were also covering for Dormio, and honestly if you flip scum, I'd go after Dormio next.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2014, 04:51:46 PM »
And attempting to discredit my points as 'tunneling or scum bullshit' isn't exactly conductive.

As for votals, I must have got confused. There's a lot of votals at that point of the game because consolidation is close. I probobly read the wrong one.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
This is the best play I've seen from Dan since before DEFCON (at the least, I don't really remember before that much) and I'm hesitant to vote for it. And even though he's been lurky as town, his scum play has consistently been practically-doesn't-exist-tier, wheras town!Dan actually kinda does something at some point. And it sure worked really well for him as scum :V

Of course, if the actual activity is scummy, then it's scummy. I don't feel awful anymore and I have like half an hour to look at mafia. Lesse.

People thought Dan was scummy, and then suddenly they follow him on consolidation. This is actually worrying.
Towards the end of the day at least two people (me and Bard) had stated they thought Dan was looking really town. Honestly I never really understood where the wagon went from "lol dan claimed scum" rvs wagon into something serious?

Dan is responsible for the townie lynch, and his behavior towards the NNR lynch [Read: Disregarding it entirely when he voted for CF7; claiming CF7 was the most viable lynch when NNR had more people voting] suggests he may even be a potential scumbuddy.
The NNR lynch would have been fucking awful, and listing it as a non-option is a completely reasonable opinion IMO. And I think Bard thought the same thing about it, but I haven't rechecked his posts. Honestly this isn't even reliable if NNR's slot flips scum in the future because several other people thought the same thing about it.

I don't think the way Dan went about suggesting a CF7 lynch and such was all that scummy, but he already adequately responded to this I think. There was also the part where Raikaria calls Dan out for not wanting to lynch SkyPal, but that's not scummy unless SkyPal actually flips scum in the future or if it was contradictory to opinions Dan had stated.

My issues are that you say this only a few posts later to encourage people to discuss it and gauge support for the lynch:
to be fair this is a completely reasonable town action when it's a couple hours to deadline and it's a wagon no one has talked about before

I admit that Dan's trying to push people off the Dormio lynch is a little odd, but I'd have to reread a large portion of the thread to seriously reconsider this and given I don't think Dan looks scummy for any of your other reasons I really don't think it's worth it. (I wouldn't consider voting Dan purely off of that, after all, and even so if he just firmly thinks Dormio is town it wouldn't be entirely unreasonable)

I do agree that going to the point of just outright trolling skypal isn't cool tho'.

Anyway, about Dan's response... I have to agree that most of the stuff Raikaria says is scummy, is not anything that actually would make someone scummy. Most, if not all of the things Raikaria is saying are scummy actions are perfectly reasonable from town!Dan in this scenario, not counting that I really didn't think CF7 was worth lynching.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »
that being said I'd put raikaria down as misguided town atm. I think? I admit the line in this case between misguided town and "might be scum" is really blurry. I have to start getting ready for work or I'd get to the part where I try to evaluate who I want lynched. What happened to Zakeri, anyway?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2014, 05:55:21 PM »
Whilst I'm doing my getting ready things and thinking about mafia, gut says Zak is probably scum. All the reasoning for such is kind of unreliable or unquantifiable, as gut tends to be, but yeah.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2014, 06:20:31 PM »
I keep seeing people saying they are leaning scum on Zak for reasons but they are not quantifying those reasons.

Seeing as I'm a little confused as to what exactly people are seeing as scummy in Zakeri's actions [Nothing stands out like when I read Dan], can someone explain what's giving those opinions?

ActionDan

« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2014, 06:27:19 PM »
Sure, you come out of left wing with the CF7 thing, but still, it's a little strange you didn't vote CF7 at this point when you used statements such as 'scratch CF7 being town', meaning you were confident he was scum.

Then you encourage Sky to stop thinking about Dormio:

However at this point, CF7 and Dormio have the same number of votes. Both are equally 'viable' lynches. Yet you activly encourage Sky to get off Dormio and consider the others. With the logic that a Dormio lynch isn't happening when at the same time you list CF7 and Zakeri. Both of whom also have 1 vote. And the Dormio vote wasn't even Sky. It was Serela!

Here we go again. Actiondan outright refusing to vote for Dormio. This even suggests he'd force an NL rather than have Dormio lynched for one matter. Fact is, Dormio has 2 votes. CF7, Zakeri and NNR at this point all have 1. These are not 'more viable' lynches.

Serela even calls this out.

And then there is this blatent lie. Dormio is the best chance you have of getting a lynch with who is left. Dormio has 2 votes. CF7 has 1.

Your Late Day 1 was basically a pack of lies about the 'viabilty' of lynches. You were also covering for Dormio, and honestly if you flip scum, I'd go after Dormio next.

no I was not confident he was scum, if I was I would have voted him.  "Stratch CF7 being town" means "I am redacting what I said in a previous post, namely, 'that CF7 is town'". 

I do not understand why it is an issue for you when I gauge support for a lynch I desire (or honestly any lynch at that) close to deadline.  I've done it plenty before, and it hasn't been an issue and rightly so.

To clarify "I'd let it pass" is directed at Dormio concerning Sky-Paladin recent posts.  Again asking Sky Paladin to gauge his feelings for other lynch candidates besides Dormio (the two he commented on were Serela / NNR and Serela wasn't exactly up for lynching) even using apparently polarizing language like "pretend Dormio isn't getting lynched" is a non-issue regardless of the vote count or viability.

Speaking of viable lynches at the end of D1, and considering that the rest of your post goes on about Dormio being the most viable lynch, concluding that everything I said about viable lynches was a pack of lies, allow me to educate you:

Total people alive D1: 9
lynch threshold: 5
Active votes at deadline: Bardiche, ActionDan, Dormio, Serela, Skypaladin.
Possible lynches requiring part or all of the above assuming no self-votes:  ActionDan, Skypaladin, CF7, Zak, NNR, Raikaria.

So despite what the votecount said about votes on Dormio versus CF7, he was unlikely to get lynched.  But you're right, I probably wouldn't have voted him anyway even to secure a lynch.

I don't understand why you think it's scummy of me to not accede to a Dormio lynch when I was leaning town on him despite however viable you think it was, engage with Sky paladin about other topics besides Dormio, or possibly quibble about what's viable considering my own bias in who I wanted to lynch.

You call these issues but I can't fathom why they are or how they are impressing upon you that I am a priority scum candidate.

Serela has a lovely sensible post right above.  Well said.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2014, 06:33:16 PM »
I keep seeing people saying they are leaning scum on Zak for reasons but they are not quantifying those reasons.

Seeing as I'm a little confused as to what exactly people are seeing as scummy in Zakeri's actions [Nothing stands out like when I read Dan], can someone explain what's giving those opinions?

For one thinking that you had "good points on CF7 and Dan" keeping his vote on me, and not commenting about CF7 in any capacity, which means "good points on CF7" is a very vague statement because you weren't a fan of CF7 back in the day.  Other than that nothing specific comes to mind and I was planning to look over him again.

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2014, 07:08:22 PM »
I got Zakeri and Bardiche mixed up with my initial reaction to it.

Zakeri's main content does seem to be parroting me. He's also vanished.

Man playing mafia with 2/7 AFK is annoying. Heck, where's Dormio?

« Reply #204 on: June 08, 2014, 07:10:09 PM »
Dr Rawr replaces NNR effective immediately.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #205 on: June 08, 2014, 07:10:36 PM »
To sum up my thought on Zakeri, while there's nothing that stands out as glareing scum to me in his posts, I'm not exactly impressed by them either. The warm fuzzy glow I get from his ageeing with me is nice, but that dosen't change the fact that he's done little else other than smack NNR for sleeping and saying about his own Dormio stance changing.

Although this is ironic:

I'm bored but I don't want to stop posting in mafia yet.

CUT BY REPLACEMENT.

ActionDan

« Reply #206 on: June 08, 2014, 07:13:57 PM »
Reading over Zakeri again the case can be made (and Bard does make it) that Zak's vote (while always on me) is rather confused.  He had not previously expanded why he kept it when his first instance of probable suspicion surfaced by declaring Dormio "too loud".  Perhaps it's still an RVS vote and changing it then was not necessary because Zak felt his own comment about Dormio was paltry enough to not be worth the bother.   Later he does list a few viable lynches which includes me/NNR  (though not CF7) and at the same time calls (and I'm being liberal in my interpretation by not outright saying 'he calls Dormio town') Dormio capable of being town despite being showing behavior that Zak would have otherwise classified as scummy (see post #88 and #89). These are opinions he cements by quoting and sheeping a post of raikaria's which features these same ideas.  I think two things are off.  1) repeated mentions of Dormio being bad in post #88 while being happy to use Raikaria's post above that he clarifies he's sheeping to justify his vote on me.  Why bother with Dormio being bad at all if you're just going to say he could be town because ??? Raikaria says it's likely to be a TvT slapfight 2) CF7 is neglected being a viable choice when there's no reason not to include that option if you're going to sheep Raikaria.  That and no actual original opinion on CF7 when it was very much relevant

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2014, 07:16:38 PM »
Hi Rawr you're clearly 100% town amiright?

Please shower us with your pristine thoughts on this game you were clearly following all along

Don't lynch me.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2014, 07:22:43 PM »
Oh yeah, also, if you thought CF7 was not town, what did that make him, Actiondan? 'Not Town' is 'Mafia'.

Those are valid points however on Zakeri, and the fact you seem to be putting effort into scumhunting rather than 'We should lynch CF7 guys don't lynch Dormio' is an improvement. I need to mull things over, and I want to see Zakeri actually... post. Not to mention Rawr's fresh, new, stance on the game.

ActionDan

« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2014, 07:37:13 PM »
I Remember scum hunting yesterday

Don't lynch me.