Author Topic: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - GAME END  (Read 44626 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - Day 1 (Player 1's Turn)
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2014, 01:47:41 AM »
If I had to choose between the remaining three, I'll pick NNR or CF7.  I was leaning Zak after Bard's case, but Bard's response to 'maybe Dormio/Bard' was 'lol drugs' instead of 'that is wrong because xyz' makes me doubt his case. 

I kinda didn't want to humour that line with an actual response, but you were suggesting I was scum for not chainsaw defending Dormio (or Serela?). You also reference events that never happened. That's awful logic, you're basically proposing I'm scum for attacking Dormio, but not chainsaw defending him?

@MOD: Thanks for that addition.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #151 on: June 07, 2014, 01:48:05 AM »
it's a gotcha post. It probably comes from town though Sky. 

@Dormio, what you quoted is definitely a contradictory of sorts post... yet I still can believe a town!Sky would say those two things in the same post.  (it's honestly kinda like Serela voting you all game and now voting Sky Paladin.  On the surface contradictory, but it represents a change in thought.  Or else a schrodinger's cat thing.  It happens sometimes ok)

@Sky, Dormio is not shitting up the thread though:  See posts about CF7.  See at him quoting you, can you not see how those quotes are not shit even if you don't like them?

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #152 on: June 07, 2014, 01:53:18 AM »
Anyway. 

hoping Zak gets in here.
hoping NNR gets in here.
hell even wondering if CF7 will get in here. 

Raikaria won't be here but the remainder should get a chance.

It kinda sucks that Sky/Serela are still sticking to their own thing.  (please change to something viable because I for one am not going to vote for Dormio/Serela/Sky over Zak/CF7/NNR)

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #153 on: June 07, 2014, 01:58:22 AM »
I mixed up dormio and bard qq

also I think something was wrong with my sandwich, I don't feel good anymore

It's probably bad that I don't even try to refute SkyPaladin anymore. Maybe this is what it feels like when other people just accept my shenanigans and stop dealing with them as if I was anyone else. I'm sorry SkyPaladin, but most of the (mafia case related) things you say (all the time) are just щ(゚Д゚щ) worthy. I used to wall-respond to them but I just don't have the drive for that anymore :C

Dan:I thought Sky might suddenly turn into a viable wagon as a change of events, but if it doesn't then, yeah, I'm going to have to make my mind up about one of those three.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #154 on: June 07, 2014, 01:58:57 AM »
all of "those three" are at a stunning 1 Vote though, so, uh >_>
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #155 on: June 07, 2014, 02:01:21 AM »
Vote Count:

ActionDan (3): Zakeri, Raikaria, CF7 L-2
Zakeri (1): Bardiche
Sky Paladin (2): NNR, Serela
NNR (1): ActionDan
Dormio (1): Sky Paladin
CF7 (1): Dormio

Not Voting (0)
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

One hour left!

Bardiche

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2014, 02:02:51 AM »
It's probably bad that I don't even try to refute SkyPaladin anymore. Maybe this is what it feels like when other people just accept my shenanigans and stop dealing with them as if I was anyone else.

Probably. When people start making conspiracy theories and cavorting in the realm of fantasy I start tuning them out. Sky Paladin destroyed any credibility he had when he proposed his logical fallacy. Basically, he's proposing the following:

- Dormio is scum, because other people have been acting in a way that supports Dormio being scum.
- Those other people are scum, because they have acted in a way that would support Dormio if he were scum.

Basically, his reasoning assumes that Dormio is scum, therefore the other people are scum, and therefore Dormio is scum. It's really awful, and I'm curious what acid he's been using to deviate so far from the logic-driven Sky Paladin that hammered Shadoweh for having emotions.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2014, 02:04:31 AM »
That last sentence killed me.

ActionDan

« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2014, 02:13:17 AM »
##Unvote:

##Vote: Cf7

because I guess this is the best chance at the moment for even reaching a lynch with who is here atm. 

I wonder if scum were/still are hoping that I'd be deadline lynched and aren't talking right now.  ???

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2014, 02:14:54 AM »
Okay, I see a Zakeri lynch is probably not going to fly considering how many people voice their objections to it. I guess the curse of being unpersuasive continues.

I agree with ActionDan that we should be looking to CF7 and NNR, buuuut... I'd consider lynching Sky Paladin, too, actually.

NNR is a bad lynch and gives us nothing because he isn't playing and hasn't posted since the game began. No, I don't consider his post saying he forgot the game existed as being a post. It's not content, it's a passer-by comment.

CF7 is a decent lynch because he's lacked to make distinctions and seems to pick scumpicks for nebulous and vague reasons. Proposing that someone on Dormio's wagon is scum proposes that Dormio is town, and while that in itself is OK, it isn't OK to just jump on the easiest target with no distinction in any direction. His own logic also states he must be scum. Wouldn't be the first time scum's cheeky.

Sky Paladin is a decent lynch because he's distracting the game right now. His drunkposting is also annoying and not helpful. The irony here is that he's now holding Dormio accountable for other people's actions. Oh, actually, ISO reading him now, I guess he did OMGUS. In this post he says he'd prefer NNR over Dormio, and then equally makes the mention of a great preference for Dormio. That same post also contains a reason not to lynch Dormio (slow day comment). Between here and here he's basically making a huge logic leap, and the timing of his vote on Dormio is such that it's a bruteforce way in to get a Dormio lynch going. I don't like it.
The quality of his arguments so far are also a liability to town.

Actually, I think I just sold myself on being happy to vote Sky Paladin over CF7.

##Unvote
##Vote: Sky Paladin

Serela cut:
I know, it's difficult. He's actually arguing Raikaria is scum because Raikaria's been exploring the bad votes on Dormio's wagon, i.e. Raikaria is scum for scumhunting. It's awful. If this were a game of "lynch the largest liability to town", we'd win right here by lynching Sky Paladin, regardless of his flip.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2014, 02:15:42 AM »
This is why you have trouble getting sign-ups.  You attack the player instead of the argument and think it's okay. 

Nobody wants to play with you because it's an unhealthy environment that encourages twitter posting and afk playstyle. 

So I do appreciate this:
- Dormio is scum, because other people have been acting in a way that supports Dormio being scum.
- Those other people are scum, because they have acted in a way that would support Dormio if he were scum.

I am speculating, putting different puzzle pieces together and seeing what fits and what does not.  I initially considered scum!Dormio because of what other people had been doing, but upon closer examination I find greater evidence for scum!Dormio because of what Dormio has done. 

@Mod - there is a lot happening right now and I would hate to see another awful panic consolidation.  Can we please get a 24 hour extension?

I just don't have enough time right now to address everything or respond properly to Dan's points.  I want to, but I have to go to the doctor to get my ass carved.  I can share graphic images but this might be why I'm a little off my game, I'm kind of stressed about this right now. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2014, 02:17:00 AM »
Even with the latest series of posts from Sky Palladium, I have no idea what to make of his alignment because I can see him spouting the same drivel as both town and scum.
Although I was cut by Bard and I did miss the logic leap that Bard mentions.
Reading Sky Palladium is too goddamn hard.

And I was cut again.
Damn it people.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2014, 02:17:23 AM »
##unvote
##vote CF7

Sheeping Dan.  gotta go.

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2014, 02:19:46 AM »
Vote Count:

Sky Paladin (3): NNR, Serela, Bardiche L-2
CF7 (3): Dormio, ActionDan, Sky Paladin L-2

Not Voting (0)

42 minutes left.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2014, 02:24:00 AM »
I initially considered scum!Dormio because of what other people had been doing
As general advice, this (as in, hunting with a scumteam in mind) usually isn't worth doing to any significant degree (as in, past offhanded remarks) until you have very good reason to think someone is scum, and by that I mean either they flipped scum or it's at/near LyLo so there's only a few players left with a lot of evidence to look at and few scum possibilities remaining.

tl;dr Don't seriously try guessing a scumteam until someone actually flips scum or there's only a few people left/really solid evidence of it. If your case involves assuming someone else is scum with them, it's probably not reliable.

This being said I'm not relating it to the situation at hand at all, and wow we have like 40 minutes left so is a SkyPal lynch seriously possible or? We need to consolidate.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2014, 02:24:21 AM »
Cut by that votecount that's a helluva lot more consolidated than I thought we were, oh, okay.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2014, 02:28:21 AM »
It's too bad we have 3 AFK votes stuck on Dan. If there was ever a time that Dan wasn't worth voting, it's now.

Bardiche

« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2014, 02:31:24 AM »
This is why you have trouble getting sign-ups.  You attack the player instead of the argument and think it's okay. 

Nobody wants to play with you because it's an unhealthy environment that encourages twitter posting and afk playstyle. 

No, I'm pretty sure I've been saying the argument is insanely illogical. Maybe you're right and I shouldn't theorise you've taken drugs or are inebriated, but it wouldn't be the first time you're in a state of mental befuddlement and still continue posting. Even outside of the latest stunts, though, I think there's room to argue you're not acting like you would as a townie. I'm rather frustrated so I apologise if I attacked ad hominem, I just can't stand people when people post incomprehensible stuff and then demand answers.

Serela: There's also an AFK vote on Sky Paladin. We can technically lynch him, but we'd have to rely on a non-player's vote.

ActionDan

« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2014, 02:33:28 AM »
It's funny I agree with the silliness of that VC (also it looks like... a matrix!).

I actually don't think Sky P is scum.  I just don't.  I will vote him if necessary but... would rather not see that happen

Don't lynch me.

Bardiche

« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2014, 02:35:59 AM »
It's funny I agree with the silliness of that VC (also it looks like... a matrix!).

I actually don't think Sky P is scum.  I just don't.  I will vote him if necessary but... would rather not see that happen

Fair enough.

##Unvote
##Vote: CF7

It's a shame Zakeri posted six times in a row and ended with the lament there was nothing to post about, but he never came back to elaborate on CF7.

« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2014, 02:37:26 AM »
Vote Count:

CF7 (4): Dormio, ActionDan, Sky Paladin, Bardiche L-1
Sky Paladin (2): NNR, Serela

Not Voting (0)

22 minutes.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #171 on: June 07, 2014, 02:42:22 AM »
I'll hammer when it most likely becomes necessary, holding out just in case one of the AFK people comes back to talk.

ActionDan

« Reply #172 on: June 07, 2014, 02:45:32 AM »
*nods*

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #173 on: June 07, 2014, 02:56:50 AM »
##unvote ##Vote CF7

« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2014, 02:58:10 AM »
With scouts suspecting CF7, Player 1 sent in a troop to occupy the space that CF7 was in charge of. Though the space was claimed for the sake of Player 1, CF7 ended up being tried and executed for his supposed crimes. What is this, the Salem Witch Trials?

CF7 was lynched! He was a Vanilla Townie.

Vote Count:

Sky Paladin (1): NNR
CF7 (5): Dormio, ActionDan, Sky Paladin, Bardiche, Serela LYNCH

Not Voting (0)

Night 1 begins now and will last 24 hours. Send your night actions in!

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
Re: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - Night 1 (Player 2's Turn)
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2014, 06:00:08 AM »
Bah, i was sleeping, you bloodthirsty bastards.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Re: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - Day 2 (Player 1's Turn)
« Reply #176 on: June 08, 2014, 02:59:44 AM »
Player 2 has made their move, taking the space Bardiche was in charge of and killing Bardiche in the process. The state of the game board now looks like this:

Man, both players really suck at Tic-Tac-Toe. Who starts with the edge spaces, anyway? `_`

Bardiche was killed overnight! He was the Town Roleblocker.

Day 2 begins now and will last 72 hours. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

End of Day 2 Countdown

NNR is in need of replacement. If there is no replacement found in 24 hours, he will be modkilled.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 05:01:41 AM by Polaris »

Bardiche

« Reply #177 on: June 08, 2014, 03:11:01 AM »
Relevant game information. Subtle hint for victory. Livid suggestion regarding status of assailant's virginity.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #178 on: June 08, 2014, 03:19:41 AM »
*Looks at the role-tac-toe layout*

Oh, cool, so the combination could still be almost anything. `________________________________`

I feel kind of awful right now, I'll talk tomorrow instead. I think we should lynch SkyPal though. I feel like the way wagons went and the flips mildly support this, but Bard was probably the best nightkill no matter how you look at it, though...  mmn. It's not a very solid position, I should probably wait on commenting seriously until I think things through more.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #179 on: June 08, 2014, 03:42:39 AM »
I actually thought obvtown Raikaria would have been the best nightkill, because Bard was becoming very scummy with his continued attacks on the player/disregarding of game state. 

Given that Bard thought I was scum, it's likely he roleblocked me but died anyway, probably confirming me as 50% town. 

We should go back and check for crumbs but it's my birthday so this is probably my only post for the next 20 hours or so. 

Scum picks are Dormio/+1 other, but I'll need to review yesterday and do an object analysis and draw some diagrams since you people don't understand the difference between a point an an opinion. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia