Author Topic: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - GAME END  (Read 44620 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: Tic-Tac-Toe Mafia - Day 1 (Player 1's Turn)
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2014, 12:08:48 AM »
Keep in mind that my vote was RVS and my opinion has since changed.  I have no idea what was going on in SkyPal's drunkposting brain at that time but I'd question whether he'd be willing to vote Dormio again.

as it stands 3 people believe I'm scummy and are voting for me.
2 people (me and Bard) believe Zak is scummy.
NNR could be lynched by probably everybody.

I don't think anyone else is viable.

So it's best if you decide one of those 3.  (that goes for everyone else too).

Also scratch CF7 being town.  posts 59 and 86 are actually more contradictory than I'd have thought.  in 59, "Dormio is bad"; in 86, Dormio becomes town for the amount of votes on him for that reason alone.  It's hard for me to believe the reasons for "Dormio is bad" were discarded without further mention.  It's possible enough to think that Dormio could be scum despite being voted by less than 1/2 the players in the game because that's a thing that happens sometimes especially if you had evidence supporting scum!Dormio- That's usually how town lynch scum in the first place.  I don't mean to be too sarcastic when people have different reasons for voting the same person and the like but the about face seems unwarranted all the same without reason to throw out previous suspicion

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2014, 12:13:08 AM »
Yo, what's up. I'm back after a tiring night of sleep.

I'm writing up a post now but I'm just going to say that I still don't like Sky Palladium's posts and that I'm not really seeing scum!Zakeri.

ActionDan

« Reply #122 on: June 07, 2014, 12:30:32 AM »
It's hard to fault Sky for not wanting to commit to anything just yet, which may be the source of your displeasure

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #123 on: June 07, 2014, 12:33:57 AM »
So, firstly, a response to this thing:
Dormio, why aren't you calling out Dan for his vote (as suggested by Raikaria)?
The fuck is this?
Why would I pay any attention to something that I see as insignificant?
Although, this did lead me to a quick glimpse at CF7 that I found rather intriguing.

I mean I don't really care about Dan right now but I want to take a closer look at this exchange:
Let's all lynch Dormio. He's lurking, and that's not that town!Dormio usually does.
You should get on that
Actually, yea... That might work.
##Unvote
##Vote Dormio.

Like, what's up with CF7 here?
I mean it looks like he was searching for an excuse to make it look like he had a solid vote.

And then we have this followed up by this post which is all sorts of what.
I mean it literally says nothing.
Nothing either way on myself or Serela and self-justification for his earlier vote on me.
The self-justification is what particularly interests me because he could have simply passed off his earlier vote as a joke up until this point.
But the fact that CF7 felt the need to defend himself in regards to it means that, in his mind at the very least, it had some weight to it.
What I'm getting from that, in conjunction with the exchange from earlier, is that CF7 was feeling pretty guilty about having forced such a bullshit reason to look like he was trying to get serious.
Which I think is pretty scummy.

And since I think that CF7 is pretty scummy, what about his latest post?
I don't understand why he chose Dan over everyone else who had voted for me.
Though something that I will note is that Dan's wagon was gaining in popularity at the time.
I think that this sort of hopeful wagoning fits in nicely with CF7's earlier behaviour where he tried to pass off his vote on me as somewhat serious in that he's just trying to subtly take advantage of situations as they arise.
##Unvote
##Vote CF7

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #124 on: June 07, 2014, 12:34:46 AM »
Ah fuck, we have less time than I thought we did.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2014, 12:35:28 AM »
@Mod: Can we get a votecount?

« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2014, 12:38:31 AM »
Vote Count:

ActionDan (3): Zakeri, Raikaria, CF7 L-2
Zakeri (1): Bardiche
Sky Paladin (1): NNR
NNR (2): Sky Paladin, ActionDan
Dormio (1): Serela
CF7 (1): Dormio
Not Voting (0)
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

like 2.5 hours left

ActionDan

« Reply #127 on: June 07, 2014, 12:41:28 AM »
I could support a CF7 lynch.

In case more people consider that.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #128 on: June 07, 2014, 12:56:40 AM »
Things more relevant to the current situation:
I don't really feel like supporting the Dan lynch.
Impartial to the NNR lynch and that's where my vote will probably go if I have to consolidate but I just want to put it out there that I really hate lynches that don't tell us much about anything other than that person's alignment because the person being lynched has said nothing.
Lurkers suck and lines like the following make me angry:
(cue me being lynched because I'm a *player without opinions*)

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2014, 01:11:17 AM »
I am around for exactly 20 minutes. 

I would policy lynch Serela for being useless and also for tunneling Dormio most of the game.  The vote was the laziest and she has done nothing to improve her vote except argue with Dormio. 

I think Dormio is bad for focusing largely only on Serela's vote, when he could (and should) have drilled CF7 and ActionDan for their shitvotes.  This inconsistency alarms me. 

I think NNR is *actually useless* and would lynch a deadweight.  However this is taking out the trash and there is probably not much in the way of secondary leads to follow up on. 

I could see Dormio/Bard as scum because Bard's main content has been to distract from the Serela/Dormio by engaging against Serela without questioning Serela's vote on Dormio; the absence of chainsaw defence.  There's also some involvement of Raikaria who has been doing what Dormio should have been doing re: shitvotes on his wagon.  Therefore I do consider Raikaria/Dormio as plausible. 

In any case, Dormio's name keeps popping up in my imagined scum teams but it's not for any perceived scumminess of what he has done, rather what his imagined partners have done, and what he has failed to do. 

Around for another 15 minutes.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #130 on: June 07, 2014, 01:15:58 AM »
and what he has failed to do. 
And what, pray tell, have I supposedly failed to do?
I'm quite curious here.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #131 on: June 07, 2014, 01:16:43 AM »
Also, holy fucking shit Sky Palladium.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #132 on: June 07, 2014, 01:20:21 AM »
I could see Dormio/Bard as scum because Bard's main content has been to distract from the Serela/Dormio by engaging against Serela without questioning Serela's vote on Dormio; the absence of chainsaw defence.

I think you need to lay off on the drugs and alcohol.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #133 on: June 07, 2014, 01:22:37 AM »
You focused only on Serela when you had other votes on you as well.  I said it quite clearly. 

You didn't challenge CF7's vote until other players (myself included) brought it up. 

So far you have only voted for people who have voted for you. 

Therefore, I can say 'you have not contributed' as you have only done things that are natural for scum to do. 

cut;

I think you need to avoid suppressing town discussion. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #134 on: June 07, 2014, 01:23:56 AM »
Also, holy fucking shit Sky Palladium.
What the fuck is this shit?
Like, I forgot who said it about what but I'm pretty sure there were some mentions about people being scummy for cheerleading or some shit.
But, considering how cheerleading or some shit has been a big topic for some today, how does crap like this
Actually yeah...
Dormio, why aren't you calling out Dan for his vote (as suggested by Raikaria)?
go unnoticed?
Like if that ain't cheerleading, what the fuck is?
This post is basically a post to remind myself to look for whoever was talking about cheerleading today once i'm done responding to cuts and shit.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2014, 01:24:41 AM »
Re: #133
Am I supposed to be laughing right now?
Because I'm laughing pretty hard right now.

ActionDan

« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2014, 01:27:41 AM »
I'd let it pass and focus on the other important issues.

Sky, let's pretend dormio is not going to get lynched and you had to choose between CF7 NNR Zak and Me.

Are you sticking with NNR out of those 4.  Because imo that's where the lynch is most likely heading

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2014, 01:31:52 AM »
Like, let me break it down for you buddy.

You focused only on Serela when you had other votes on you as well.  I said it quite clearly.
At the time the votes were Dan, CF7, and Serela.
Didn't give a shit about Dan's vote.
Didn't even really notice CF7's vote.
Serela's vote looked funny.
But whatever you say, commodore.

You didn't challenge CF7's vote until other players (myself included) brought it up.
No you didn't.
You were harping on about Dan's vote which I still don't give a shit about.
I'll note how you're trying to take credit for shit you didn't do though.
I'll also note how you retroactively included CF7 into the group of people that obviously had shit votes against me since you had said absolutely nothing about CF7 until just now.

So far you have only voted for people who have voted for you.
It really helps when over half the game has voted for me and I don't think that the remaining people (Bardiche, Zakeri, myself) are scummy.
I will note the fearmongering or whatever the fuck you call this shit though.

Therefore, I can say 'you have not contributed' as you have only done things that are natural for scum to do. 
lol

I think you need to avoid suppressing town discussion.
I think you need to stop being stupid.
Or scummy.
Who knows, I have shit about cheerleading to read.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2014, 01:33:26 AM »
Dormio sums up pretty well why an NNR lynch isn't a good idea. I kind of don't mind seeing him go, but I feel like we shouldn't be replacing mod hammers. There's technically no rule against lurking the entire game through though, is that an oversight?

I'd much rather expend town's weapon on someone who is acting actively and legit scummy. To me, that's Zakeri as a number one, and I'd like to see the arguments that say CF7 is scummier, or that any other person is scummier, but I don't see it right now. Sky Paladin is basically pointless and he's cavorting in the realm of fantasy with his latest post, Serela... well.

I didn't say "quite" a bit, Serela; that's a distinction that's important to me. I read one of your posts that said you thought it was really effortless of scum to do as NNR does, but I see now I might have misinterpreted that.

In any case, NNR isn't playing, ActionDan is actually putting out good content would sheep/10, Dormio's looking at others and making me happy.

If I want to look for a reason to lynch CF7, this post is sufficient since his own argument says he's equally likely to be scum, but he doesn't make a distinction why one is worse than the other. Dan is actually the first person to have voted Dormio, too, so it seems like a stretch to say if any scum jumped onto it, Dan was the one. This is bad logic and picking an easy target, as voting someone who's not posting is just about the easiest thing in the world.

The problem is that I'm not sold on an intuitive level and like my Zakeri vote that much more. If people really aren't interested in his lynch I'd be OK with swapping onto CF7; it's a much better lynch than NNR. NNR's sole claim for being lynched is not playing the game, and uh.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2014, 01:34:18 AM »
The hilarity of #133 made me miss this gem in #129:
I would policy lynch Serela for being useless and also for tunneling Dormio most of the game.  The vote was the laziest and she has done nothing to improve her vote except argue with Dormio. 

I think Dormio is bad for focusing largely only on Serela's vote, when he could (and should) have drilled CF7 and ActionDan for their shitvotes.  This inconsistency alarms me.
What in the literal fuck?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2014, 01:36:21 AM »
To clarify for certain people that might not understand, Sky Palladium is saying that Serela is scummy.
And then Sky Palladium goes on to say that I am scummy for focusing on Serela who he thinks is scummy.
Yeah I don't even know.

« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2014, 01:37:21 AM »
Whoops there's a loophole that's gotta be fixed :ohdear:

Gonna be a new rule about no lurking, post once every 24 hours or you get a prod, etc

1.5ish hours left. No vote changes.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2014, 01:37:47 AM »
Your reappearance and vote improvement improved my opinion on you. 

If I had to choose between the remaining three, I'll pick NNR or CF7.  I was leaning Zak after Bard's case, but Bard's response to 'maybe Dormio/Bard' was 'lol drugs' instead of 'that is wrong because xyz' makes me doubt his case. 

Cut by Dormio~

At the time the votes were Dan, CF7, and Serela.
Didn't give a shit about Dan's vote.
Didn't even really notice CF7's vote.
Serela's vote looked funny.

You noticed when you were at L-1 but never thought 'hmm who is voting for me and why'?  What's your motivation? 

Your response to my point here actually agrees that you didn't challenge CF7's vote until it was brought up by other players, but you're trying to argue that I made it up. 

##unvote
##vote Dormio

I think you need to stop being stupid.

Do you really think I'm stupid? 

I could see Dormio/CF7.  All my scumpicks are Dormio + 1 other, so let's go with Dormio. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2014, 01:38:33 AM »
Dan doesn't look like Dan!scum. I'm too tired to reread Dormio enough to re-evaluate but he's certainly improved over before (he'd do this if he was scum too but I don't have the brainpower to think about it right now_. SkyPaladin is... sure is skypaladin. Reasons for lynching CF7 seem really flimsy but in 48h d1 I guess that's the kind of lynch you're going to get; I kind of wish he had a more recent post to look at. Lynching NNR is like the lame copout option but I'm starting to see why people are seriously considering it. Going to reread stuff more as I eat my sandwich.

Okay actually no, re-looking over the part of SkyPal's post Bard just singled out is, yeah, just from that it's way better of a lynch than NNR or CF7.

##unvote ##Vote SkyPaladin
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2014, 01:39:47 AM »
#142:

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2014, 01:40:25 AM »
To clarify for certain people that might not understand, Sky Palladium is saying that Serela is scummy.

I think you're really silly for saying you can't understand my posts or logic, but then feel like you should act as a translator for me.  You are wrong, also. 

Cut;

Serela, please indicate specifically what your case on me is.

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2014, 01:41:39 AM »
Dormio contributing how?

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2014, 01:42:05 AM »
Rule regarding lurking has been added. I don't think anyone needs a prod at the moment but I'll double-check just to make sure.

Vote Count:

ActionDan (3): Zakeri, Raikaria, CF7 L-2
Zakeri (1): Bardiche
Sky Paladin (2): NNR, Serela
NNR (1): ActionDan
Dormio (1): Sky Paladin
CF7 (1): Dormio
Not Voting (0)
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

1 hr 20 min left.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2014, 01:43:28 AM »
Serela
I'm too tired to reread Dormio enough to re-evaluate but he's certainly improved over before (he'd do this if he was scum too

...you actually are voting me over this because why? 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2014, 01:45:12 AM »
I think Dormio is a better value flip at this stage because NNR is at least not shitting up the thread with useless posts, like Dormio is doing now, and we can get a lot of interactions from him.  There's not much in the NNR basket. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia