Author Topic: Custom user shotsheets [ 0.12m & PH3 ]  (Read 102184 times)

AweStriker Nova

• Star Sign "Thunder Constellation"
Re: Custom user shotsheets [General thread!]
« Reply #120 on: March 02, 2010, 03:45:07 PM »
Just make a custom shot data sheet then. :<

I don't know how those work either, actually...

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #121 on: March 02, 2010, 05:26:35 PM »
People have wrong ideas about custom bullets.

But I have no idea how shot replace scripts work  ???
And these are one of them.

Shot replace script is as the name says: It replaces bullets. Which was for CtC the original Danmakufu bullets, you would say. But unfortunate, this is not 100% true. By loading UserShotData and renaming the variables to the original dnh names, it would look like as if the Danmakufu shots got replaced. Technically, they are still there, it is just optical illusion (not exactly) alike. Because you load custom data.

Custom user bullet are self designed (or ripped) bullets , thrown into a sheet and manually giving them a name, graphicrect and so on. It is like explained on the wiki as well (Inb4NautRage)

« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2010, 06:27:23 PM »
Grey looks too much like black D:

« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2010, 07:16:36 PM »
Are you talking about the StB fireballs (bottom) or ordinary fireballs (top)?
I only changed the ordinary fireballs and orange shots.
Uh well in particular I guess the black and grey big Marisa stars are very close in color

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2010, 03:41:06 PM »
Yay! I'm especially glad with those new CAPTAIN MINAMITSU MOTHERFUCKING MURASA droplets. I wonder, though, how are we supposed to fire that big UFO laser in a different color?

Drake

« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »
You don't. I'm not sure why it's even on there. The graze circle/hitbox graphic is much too small, and both Master Spark and UFO lasers are effect objects. Also, all bullets should be kept at least like 2 pixels away from each other for dnh shitty UV drawing reasons, the five bullets below the heart bullets are old bullet-vanishing-graphics and only bullets drawn with add blending should have a black background.

:I

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2010, 06:50:48 PM »
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af192/Shockman458/supershot8-1.png
new shotsheet
AQUAGREEN CHANGED TO GREY
it looked to much like green :V
Seriously, have you ever actually READ this entire thread before posting / making a shotsheet ?

That sheet is extremely outdated (excluding the ones you added like orange colour) and as well as giving everything a black background is a bad idea.

AweStriker Nova

• Star Sign "Thunder Constellation"
« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2010, 06:52:37 AM »
giving everything a black background is a bad idea

There goes my idea then...

Drake

« Reply #128 on: March 09, 2010, 07:23:58 AM »
You do not give bullets that will use standard alpha drawing a black background. Danmakufu counts #000000 pixels as transparency, and will not draw them. However, the black will mix with any degree of other non-opaque pixels of a bullet, and will taint the color. With alpha drawing, Danmakufu does not count this black as transparency, so your bullet ends up looking dark and shitty. This is why you keep alpha-drawn graphics with no background.

You do give bullets that will use add drawing a black background. Add drawing means that the color of each pixel will be added to whatever is underneath it. Black plus anything = Anything, White plus anything = White, and each degree of black and white is not added and added just the same. Because of this, there is no need for transparency, since an image with a black background will be drawn as if black was transparency. So, transparency is also counted as white pixels, thereby adding tons of white everywhere. This is why you give add-drawn graphics a black background.

To note, if you make a black background and overlay an add-drawn graphic on it, it will come out as it would if it were alpha-drawn.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2010, 10:12:20 AM »
Quote from: Helepolis
Please post in the  Custom user bullets thread through the sticky thread. So I can update the first post.

I made a shotsheet.  :3
Link to download the shotsheet.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »
Updated.

I need to get my ass to work on the expanded shotdata, changing the sheet into a power of 2 image as well as fix other errors.

« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2011, 06:52:23 AM »
Maybe this thread is dead due to the release of dnh ph3, but here is ZUN's shotdata.
I did not own it, only assembled them, have fun with it.
(Updated into v6)
http://bulletforge.heroku.com/u/baka36/p/zuns-shotdata/v/6

http://imageshack.us/g/220/snapshot032b.png/

(For dnh 0.12m)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 02:00:14 PM by baka36 »

Areylie

• Cirno's Sister
    • Lymia's Website
« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2012, 04:48:48 AM »
U-Umm... Your link to the CtC shot replace sheet is way outdated. Due to a bunch of site moving, it's now here:
http://lymiahugs.com/download/danmakufu/shot_replace.zip
[Geek code (3.12): GCS/H/M d+(-) s+:->--:- a--->? C+(++++)>$ UL++@ P+(++) L+++ E- W++ N o K? w-@ O- M- V? PS++@ PE>- Y+ PGP++ t- 5? X? R+@ tv- b+(++) DI D-- G? e>+++(++++) h! r++ x-]
[Furry code (1.3): FFm1r A !C D? H+++ M? P++++ R-- T W !Z Sf! RLCT a- cl+~++++>$ d--- e>+++ f? h* i++/+++ j+ p+ sf!]

« Reply #133 on: June 24, 2012, 01:31:36 AM »
Thanks for all these, they're a great thing to have. At least they're very fun to mess around with.  :D

« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
Thaws' shotsheet download link is dead  :(

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2012, 06:00:44 PM »
Thaws' shotsheet download link is dead  :(
Hmm I think that is due to the old url of bulletforge. I'll ask Blargel about it, thanks.

fondue

• excuse me

puremrz

• Can't stop playing Minecraft!
« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2012, 07:15:24 PM »
And that's that:

My new shot sheet, 4Mb and about 800*4 bullets. It's not showing giga sized bullets and lasers, but those are the same as in my old sheet anyway.
I assume some people will want this. But I'll remove some bullets after I properly tested it and before I upload it. They're mostly the bottom-right ones that no one would use. They're just specifically made for my current game. (Coming this century!) (Maybe)

And it comes with 4 files that have all the coordinates written out for you, so don't worry. I had some free time at work, so it was time well spent :P
Full Danmakufu game "Juuni Jumon - Summer Interlude" is done!
By the same person who made Koishi Hell 1,2 (except this game is serious)
Topic: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,9647.0.html

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2012, 07:36:51 PM »
And that's that:

My new shot sheet, 4Mb and about 800*4 bullets. It's not showing giga sized bullets and lasers, but those are the same as in my old sheet anyway.
I assume some people will want this. But I'll remove some bullets after I properly tested it and before I upload it. They're mostly the bottom-right ones that no one would use. They're just specifically made for my current game. (Coming this century!) (Maybe)

And it comes with 4 files that have all the coordinates written out for you, so don't worry. I had some free time at work, so it was time well spent :P
*Looks at my shotsheet*
 :persona:

« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2012, 03:16:25 PM »
And that's that:

Oh gosh! I want it! I NEED IT!  :]

But ph3 won't let me use all of them right?  :(

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »
But ph3 won't let me use all of them right?  :(
Yeah, it wont. But puremrz will make two shot data files so you can use all of the shots. Just remember to call one sheet per script.

puremrz

« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2012, 06:01:42 PM »
Juuni Jumon - Cultural Festival shot sheetfor 0.12m

Preview:

(Some of the bottom "projectiles" are missing, they're specifically for my own use. Besides, nobody would want to shoot stuff like orange slices and donuts anyway. :V)

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oglm03o834cx173
1.1: Fixed the bad background on the Giga bullets

It contains 4 (!) files with all the bullet data, so you have to mix them together to make shot sheets for yourself, because 0.12m only lets you use 255 at a time. Which is really lame.
There's no data for the ADD and negative bullets, but it's easy to get. Just increase the Y values with 1000 for ADD, 2000 for negative, or 3000 for ADD negative bullets. (See txt files)
It's just as easy as renumbering them. Except maybe for animated ones.

I never tried ph3, so I don't know if the files are compatible with it.
If not, good luck setting the coordinates! There's a little guide to help you set the right coordinates if you want to change stuff or add bullets because I'm so nice.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:51:56 AM by puremrz »

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2012, 04:41:03 PM »
Juuni Jumon - Cultural Festival shot sheetfor 0.12m

Preview:

(Some of the bottom "projectiles" are missing, they're specifically for my own use. Besides, nobody would want to shoot stuff like orange slices and donuts anyway. :V )

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?oglm03o834cx173
1.1: Fixed the bad background on the Giga bullets

It contains 4 (!) files with all the bullet data, so you have to mix them together to make shot sheets for yourself, because 0.12m only lets you use 255 at a time. Which is really lame.
There's no data for the ADD and negative bullets, but it's easy to get. Just increase the Y values with 1000 for ADD, 2000 for negative, or 3000 for ADD negative bullets. (See txt files)
It's just as easy as renumbering them. Except maybe for animated ones.

I never tried ph3, so I don't know if the files are compatible with it.
If not, good luck setting the coordinates! There's a little guide to help you set the right coordinates if you want to change stuff or add bullets because I'm so nice.
Make a vidya, I want to see them in action!
Also, I guess the bottom left-most lasers are either loose lasers or curvy ones.

puremrz

« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2012, 06:43:46 PM »
Make a vidya, I want to see them in action!
Also, I guess the bottom left-most lasers are either loose lasers or curvy ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_DZN0AZspA&feature=youtu.be
You can use them as both. The lasers look better if the graphic isn't stretched from a normal bullet into a long oval.
So I made graphics that are already stretched and won't lose their sharpness as much as normal bullets.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2012, 07:10:17 PM »
You might have over-done it with the Amulets :V
Also, the big fireballs didn't really come out as expected IMO. The flames should slowly lose transparency the farther away they are for the white circle hitbox.

puremrz

« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2012, 07:41:50 PM »
You might have over-done it with the Amulets :V
Also, the big fireballs didn't really come out as expected IMO. The flames should slowly lose transparency the farther away they are for the white circle hitbox.

You mean the unanimated ones at 0:58? Those are meteors actually.
The amulets are a bit special, they have different kanji on them for each element: Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, Metal + Sun and Moon.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:44:56 PM by puremrz »

ExPorygon

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
    • Ephemeral Entertainment
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2013, 01:27:10 AM »
ZUN Expanded Shotsheet for Ph3

I know this thread hasn't had activity in a while, but I've finally put together a near comprehensive new ZUN shotsheet specifically for Ph3 users. You may remember an old version of this sheet being used by scripters mrfondue and TalosMistake.

DOWNLOAD HERE

The sheet is based off of the ZUN expanded shot data by Helepolis (big thanks for doing a lot of the work, I hope you don't mind). Many new bullets from recent Touhou games have been added. In addition, shots that had to be left out previously due to the 255 ID limit have been added back in. Select non-ZUN bullet graphics have also been added, including straight lasers from Concealed the Conclusion and my own fireballs. Finally, several of the bullet graphics have been touched up in Paint.net to make them stand out more (particularly the dark pellets) and some redundant bullet colors have been replaced with new orange versions.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or if there's any additional bullets you would like to see added that I missed!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: Custom user shotsheets [ 0.12m & PH3 ]
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2013, 09:44:14 AM »
Definitely not. This also gave me a good reason to reorganize the opening post.

Thanks

Edit: If anybody can upload CtC shot replace script to bulletforge or an hosting site and post the link here, I can update it. It seems the link is dead/404

TalosMistake

• Master of Aura and Shade
  • I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2013, 11:24:56 AM »
Definitely not. This also gave me a good reason to reorganize the opening post.

Thanks

Edit: If anybody can upload CtC shot replace script to bulletforge or an hosting site and post the link here, I can update it. It seems the link is dead/404

http://www.mediafire.com/?7xq88crfst1r1u5

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2013, 01:28:37 PM »
Thanks. That should about be all of them again. Checked other links as well.