Author Topic: Greatest Reaction to the Highest Response (+Looking for a team)  (Read 1687 times)

Hi, I'm Tres. For a couple months I've been working on a series danmakufu ph3 scripts which I've decided to call Greatest Reaction to the Highest Response. The game is heavily inspired by the first touhou game Highly Responsive to Prayers, but it is not really a remake. It's a danmaku game like most of the series instead of... whatever HRtP was ^^. Now, the problem I have is I'm a terrible artist and my composing skills are subpar. So here I am looking for a team to help with this game. If you're interested you can message me or add me on skype (I'm TresserTresserT, mention touhou). Thanks to anyone willing to help.

Story: The demons and sinners trapped in Hell have escaped! For days they ravaged the land, pillaging villages, attempting to take over. The country brushed it off at first, assuming their usual heroine would rescue them. But the shrine maiden of paradise never appeared. In a matter of days the monsters had taken over the entire country. Some of the native inhabitants caved in, deciding to serve the demons. Those who did not were forced to flee, all the while muttering the same question over and over: "Why has the red and white abandoned us?"

At least, that's the excuse Tenshi Hinanawi gave the red and white as to why her shrine was inhabited by Celestials. Naturally upon leaving Heaven the Celestials had come looking for their usual savior, demanding she do something about the demon problem. At first she refused. But since she lacked sufficient space for all the Celestials in Heaven, Reimu Hakurei grabbed one of them and headed off to youkai mountain.

A certain witch overheard the story of the demons. Smiling to herself, she too set off towards the mountain which touched the sky.
"If all the Celestials are at the shrine, who's left to guard the treasures?"
"Oh no you don't. If they lose something while the demons are out, the Yamas will have my head!"
Naturally the Shinigami knew about an incident involving demons. Ad while she didn't want to deal with the witch and her treasure hunting, Komachi was already on a thin wire...

Meanwhile, Suwako Moriya continued to sit in her shrine. It wasn't really fair that Kanako came up with all these plans and helped with all these incidents while the native god had to sit around all day. It was just so boring... So when the shrine maiden and the witch came up the mountain, the earth goddess was the first to leap up.
"Sanae! It's an incident!"
She grabbed the arahitogami before anyone could complain, running up the mountain towards the clouds above.

Notes:
-3 teams: Reimu+Tenshi, Marisa+Komachi, Sanae+Suwako
-Actual story and dialogue
-Only 1 route (sorry, no makai/hell)
-7 stage (1-6 +extra)
-Different interpretations of the HRtP characters
-Mima

Right now Bosses 1,2 and 3 are finished. Stage 1 is finished. Dialogue for Reimu+Tenshi is finished up to stage 3. Looking for artists and composers (or someone good at remastering songs).
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Greatest Reaction to the Highest Response (+Looking for a team)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 10:50:33 PM »
Please post some screenshots. It'll make people more interested in what you already have.