Author Topic: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!  (Read 195554 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Yukari Quest, continued... Again?!
« Reply #270 on: May 24, 2012, 01:17:51 PM »
>Yeah, we should have. Ah well, gotta wait a half hour till we can pop in and just ask.
>What was the last update we gave Ran on our adventures?
>You regret not having asked earlier, but alas, you'll simply wait for the time being.
>After being admitted to Eientei, you haven't really told Ran much about what you were doing. The most recent thing that Ran should know about would be Koishi entering the hospital.

>_

« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2012, 11:11:41 AM »
>"Nothing much has changed with me, but Rumia has settled down with the others and is quite happy now. She's made fast friends with Yuuko."
>Or Fuuko. Just say whichever one it is.
>"Hatate is having fun taking care of Aya; just this morning she was feeding her, much to Aya's chagrin. Oh if only I had a camera; it would have made for some laughs later."
>"Byakuren has found Nue but their meeting was...unpleasant. I don't have the details but it has Byakuren in quite the bad mood even if she isn't letting it show, so we should cheer her up."
>"After talking to Satori, I've chosen to leave Koishi's eye open. Satori assures me that she can keep her from doing anything drastic again and with the way things are, letting her wander with eye closed could get her killed."
>"She's going to need to recover on her own but she will wake up eventually."
>"So that leaves me and Rin to visit Higan and deal with the Yama. Got any wagers on how long she'll spend lecturing?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2012, 12:04:03 PM »
>"Nothing much has changed with me, but Rumia has settled down with the others and is quite happy now. She's made fast friends with Yuuko."
>Or Fuuko. Just say whichever one it is.
>"Hatate is having fun taking care of Aya; just this morning she was feeding her, much to Aya's chagrin. Oh if only I had a camera; it would have made for some laughs later."
>"Byakuren has found Nue but their meeting was...unpleasant. I don't have the details but it has Byakuren in quite the bad mood even if she isn't letting it show, so we should cheer her up."
>"After talking to Satori, I've chosen to leave Koishi's eye open. Satori assures me that she can keep her from doing anything drastic again and with the way things are, letting her wander with eye closed could get her killed."
>"She's going to need to recover on her own but she will wake up eventually."
>"So that leaves me and Rin to visit Higan and deal with the Yama. Got any wagers on how long she'll spend lecturing?"
>You confirm in your head that it was Yuuko that had taken a liking to Rumia.
>"That is good to hear, master."
>"It is wonderful to know that they, at least, seem happy."
>"I see. I suppose that that is part of why you are planning to see her later?"
>"I see. I hope that that is the correct decision."
>"I would wager that, for you master, an eternity or two should be enough time."
>Once you're finished updating Ran, Chen speaks up.
>"So does that mean we're going home?"

>_

« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2012, 12:46:36 PM »
>"The other part is to see if she has seen any other major tears in the border. As it is, Reimu is tampering with the border in some fashion, but the border itself is using my power to keep itself together."
>"We are going home soon, though I'll need to step out again for the rest of the day. It will be to you to look after Ran, Chen~"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2012, 12:55:44 PM »
>"The other part is to see if she has seen any other major tears in the border. As it is, Reimu is tampering with the border in some fashion, but the border itself is using my power to keep itself together."
>"We are going home soon, though I'll need to step out again for the rest of the day. It will be to you to look after Ran, Chen~"
>"The shrine maiden is tampering with the border?"
>"Yes sir, master!"
>Chen gives you a salute.

>_

« Reply #275 on: May 26, 2012, 02:40:23 AM »
>"So it seems. All the more I have to eventually pay her a visit."
>"First though is tracking down all the major tears at least. Who knows what's gotten stuck in them."
>Gap charge.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #276 on: May 26, 2012, 03:46:11 AM »
>"So it seems. All the more I have to eventually pay her a visit."
>"First though is tracking down all the major tears at least. Who knows what's gotten stuck in them."
>Gap charge.
>Ran frowns.
>"I suppose that that is our priority for the time being."
>You feel that you have enough energy to manipulate a boundary once more.

>_

« Reply #277 on: May 26, 2012, 06:28:05 AM »
>"But for now, Ran must rest, and we should head out!'
>Once everyone's ready, open a gap to where we believe Shou would be. If we aren't sure ask Ran and Chen.
>Keep the gap open in case Byakuren is in a spot we can reach from Eientei faster.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #278 on: May 26, 2012, 06:56:13 AM »
>"But for now, Ran must rest, and we should head out!'
>Once everyone's ready, open a gap to where we believe Shou would be. If we aren't sure ask Ran and Chen.
>Keep the gap open in case Byakuren is in a spot we can reach from Eientei faster.
>"As you wish, master."
>"Let's go!"
>You assume that Shou would still be somewhere around Mayohiga and so open up a gap to your home.
>You head back home with Ran and Chen, making sure to hold your gap open in case Byakuren happens to be somewhere closer to Eientei.
>At Mayohiga, you can see Shou sitting on the porch of one of the many houses with some tea.
>When she notices you with Ran and Chen she attempts to get to her feet but fails spectacularly in her haste, managing to both spill tea all over herself and tripping onto the floor.
>Ran quickly begins to make her way towards Shou.

>_

« Reply #279 on: May 26, 2012, 07:57:50 AM »
>We really should get a camera.
>"Are you alright there Shou?"
>Guess cats don't always land on their feet
>"Would you know where Byakuren would be about now?"

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #280 on: May 26, 2012, 10:17:21 AM »
>We really should get a camera.
>"Are you alright there Shou?"
>Guess cats don't always land on their feet
>"Would you know where Byakuren would be about now?"
>So many opportunities missed.
>"Ahaha..."
>Shou gives a small, embarrassed laugh. Her face is rather red.
>Ran offers her hand to Shou, who takes it and gets back onto her feet.
>"Thank you. I am fine. Please excuse me."
>Shou looks rather embarrassed as she begins to walk off in a random direction.
>You wonder if you should tell Chen to take more care in the future.
>"Nazrin should be with her in there."
>Shou points to the house where most of Byakuren's crew are staying.

>_

« Reply #281 on: May 26, 2012, 05:16:38 PM »
>Convenient for once. Let's see how long that lasts.
>Off to Byakuren.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2012, 01:06:01 AM »
>Convenient for once. Let's see how long that lasts.
>Off to Byakuren.
>At least your luck isn't horrible all the time.
>"If you will excuse me, master, allow me to see that she truly is alright."
>Ran bows before following Shou.
>You leave Ran and Shou and head to where she said Byakuren was with Chen.
>Soon enough, you're standing outside the door to where Byakuren should be.

>_

« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2012, 07:42:26 AM »
>Knock Knock
>We should still be polite.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2012, 09:36:43 AM »
>Knock Knock
>We should still be polite.
>You knock on the door. You can't forget your manners, right?
>After a few moments of waiting, the door opens, revealing a smiling Byakuren.
>"Hello. It has been quite some time since we have spoken, have you been well?"

>_

« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2012, 10:49:52 AM »
>Damn, she really hides it well.
>"As well as ever, a few bumps here and there but that's Gensokyo for you."
>"And how have you been lately? I've lost track of thing a bit the past few days."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »
>Damn, she really hides it well.
>"As well as ever, a few bumps here and there but that's Gensokyo for you."
>"And how have you been lately? I've lost track of thing a bit the past few days."
>You wonder if you could have found out had you not known.
>"Indeed. There are all manners of complications that can arise, I hope that you have not been overly troubled."
>"I, myself, can not complain. The search for Nue has not been progressing as I had hoped, but I will save her."
>"Do you wish to come in?"
>Byakuren chuckles.
>"It is a rather strange feeling to ask a person if they wish to enter their own home."

>_
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 10:42:49 PM by Ran Yakumo »

« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2012, 10:31:18 PM »
>Accept invitation
>"Save her? Do you believe that she has gotten caught up in trouble?"
>"During your search, have you noticed any particularly large cracks floating in midair or over a location somewhere? After my last dive into one of those gaps found the Moriya shrine gods missing a few centuries of memory, the possibility that others have gotten trapped in them has placed finding them high on my priority list."
>Wonder how long we'll have to dance around Nue to get her to tell us the story?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2012, 10:50:11 PM »
>Accept invitation
>"Save her? Do you believe that she has gotten caught up in trouble?"
>"During your search, have you noticed any particularly large cracks floating in midair or over a location somewhere? After my last dive into one of those gaps found the Moriya shrine gods missing a few centuries of memory, the possibility that others have gotten trapped in them has placed finding them high on my priority list."
>Wonder how long we'll have to dance around Nue to get her to tell us the story?
>You enter with Byakuren. Inside, you see several futons folded up and stacked up in the corner.
>Byakuren gets two cushions for yourself and Chen before taking a seat in the centre of the room.
>"Ah... Did I say that? Please pay it no mind, it is of no importance."
>"I have not noticed any, other than those that cover the skies."
>It seems like it could take a while.

>_

« Reply #289 on: May 28, 2012, 05:37:13 AM »
>"It might be though. The past two years haven't just changed the environment; have you heard about Rinnosuke yet?"
>Oh boy.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #290 on: May 28, 2012, 05:47:41 AM »
>"It might be though. The past two years haven't just changed the environment; have you heard about Rinnosuke yet?"
>Oh boy.
>"I cannot impose upon you further with personal problems. Do not worry, I shall resolve the matter myself."
>"I have heard from Shou that you claim he is not to be trusted, though I know not the reason why."
>This sucks.

>_

« Reply #291 on: May 28, 2012, 07:30:46 AM »
>"One of the best pieces of advice I've ever heard was that problems become far easier to handle with friends backing you. If you want any help, or simply someone to talk to I'm available."
>"Rinnosuke...I found him soon after getting loose from the border with Alice enslaved to a doll he carries on his person and used to torment her. He fed me a story about her being in debt to him, and I advised him that it would be best to be a bit nicer at least."
>"I wasn't in a position to deal with him yet, and when I visited him again to make sure he was behaving, he had used the time I was gone to pack up and flee to Reimu's mansion with Alice."
>"Beneath his shop, I found Rumia chained up in a storeroom; at the least she was chained up long enough that even with youkai recovery and medical attention, she couldn't walk for days."
>When we meet again, we're going to have much to discuss indeed. Possibly on the end of our umbrella.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #292 on: May 28, 2012, 08:28:26 AM »
>"One of the best pieces of advice I've ever heard was that problems become far easier to handle with friends backing you. If you want any help, or simply someone to talk to I'm available."
>"Rinnosuke...I found him soon after getting loose from the border with Alice enslaved to a doll he carries on his person and used to torment her. He fed me a story about her being in debt to him, and I advised him that it would be best to be a bit nicer at least."
>"I wasn't in a position to deal with him yet, and when I visited him again to make sure he was behaving, he had used the time I was gone to pack up and flee to Reimu's mansion with Alice."
>"Beneath his shop, I found Rumia chained up in a storeroom; at the least she was chained up long enough that even with youkai recovery and medical attention, she couldn't walk for days."
>When we meet again, we're going to have much to discuss indeed. Possibly on the end of our umbrella.
>"Perhaps... No, pay it no mind. Thank you for your kind offer."
>"That sounds horrible..."
>"Is there anything we can do?"
>Your mind considers what you could do to Rinnosuke when you come across him again.

>_

« Reply #293 on: May 28, 2012, 12:21:31 PM »
>"As long as Rinnosuke stays in Reimu's mansion, I can't get to him until I'm ready to deal with Reimu. Right now, I know that she's doing something to tamper with the border, and I hope that my investigations at least turn up an answer."
>"Right now, the best we can hope for is that if he wanders off and someone manages to detain him."
>"With such a drastic change in personality it had me almost considering that one of the cracks in the border managed to affect someone not caught inside, but I'd have detected it if the border was influencing him."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #294 on: May 28, 2012, 01:00:19 PM »
>"As long as Rinnosuke stays in Reimu's mansion, I can't get to him until I'm ready to deal with Reimu. Right now, I know that she's doing something to tamper with the border, and I hope that my investigations at least turn up an answer."
>"Right now, the best we can hope for is that if he wanders off and someone manages to detain him."
>"With such a drastic change in personality it had me almost considering that one of the cracks in the border managed to affect someone not caught inside, but I'd have detected it if the border was influencing him."
>"When you say that you will be 'ready to deal with Reimu', is that to say that you plan on confronting her? If that is the case, may I request to accompany you when the time comes? I have some business with the shrine maiden myself."
>"I see."
>"I believe that the state of the world has brought out and nurtured the uglier side of people, moreso in some than others. Of course, I know not if this is truly the case, but it is what I believe. I also believe that these people can be saved."

>_

« Reply #295 on: May 29, 2012, 03:03:41 AM »
>"Of course. The list of people who want to have a few words with her keeps growing; at this rate it's going to be quite the incident indeed."
>"Adversity does tend to bring out the worst in people. Still, I highly doubt that he'll survive what Alice is liable to do to him when his actions come back to haunt him."
>"But then I didn't expect Nitori to change either, even if it took brain damage to do it."

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #296 on: May 29, 2012, 07:06:50 AM »
>"Of course. The list of people who want to have a few words with her keeps growing; at this rate it's going to be quite the incident indeed."
>"Adversity does tend to bring out the worst in people. Still, I highly doubt that he'll survive what Alice is liable to do to him when his actions come back to haunt him."
>"But then I didn't expect Nitori to change either, even if it took brain damage to do it."
>"Thank you. I take it that the shrine maiden is rather popular these days."
>"I suppose that we shall see."
>"Do you have any other business with myself?"

>_

« Reply #297 on: May 29, 2012, 07:32:47 AM »
>Hmm, I believe that's it.
>"Oh, I don't need your help for Eientei anymore; somehow things managed to resolve themselves to a point where its best to leave it be for now."
>On that note, we do need to fetch Rin and storm Higan.
>"With that, I should make sure that Ran is actually resting."
>Proceed with the goodbyes
>Well, at least she was reminded that she doesn't have to deal with Nue alone. From there, its up to her.
>Gap Charge
>What time is it?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #298 on: May 29, 2012, 08:16:56 AM »
>Hmm, I believe that's it.
>"Oh, I don't need your help for Eientei anymore; somehow things managed to resolve themselves to a point where its best to leave it be for now."
>On that note, we do need to fetch Rin and storm Higan.
>"With that, I should make sure that Ran is actually resting."
>Proceed with the goodbyes
>Well, at least she was reminded that she doesn't have to deal with Nue alone. From there, its up to her.
>Gap Charge
>What time is it?
>You don't think that you have any further matters to discuss with Byakuren.
>"I see."
>You do want to sort out whatever happened there sometime soon.
>"Take care and I hope that you remain in good health."
>You say farewell to Byakuren and take your leave.
>You do hope that that affair goes well.
>You feel rested enough to manipulate a boundary if you so desire.
>You believe that it is roughly midday.

>You are Ran Yakumo.
>It is currently getting close to midday.
>You have recently regained your right arm, and are currently chasing after Shou Toramaru in Mayohiga.
>Shou appears to be running in random directions after having tripped and spilled tea on herself.

>_
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 08:22:46 AM by Ran Yakumo »

« Reply #299 on: May 29, 2012, 09:39:43 AM »
>Quests
>Relationships
>Catch Shou before she hurts herself