Author Topic: Touhou Relationship chart, New Edition  (Read 116858 times)

Re: Touhou Relationship chart, New Edition
« Reply #270 on: May 30, 2013, 02:02:31 AM »
Its actually really tempting. I wish there were more A-[tried to eat]->B relationships in gensokyo besides this and Yuyuko Mystia.
There's also Reimu/Minoriko except Reimu didn't actually try to eat Minoriko.

Don't forget the Youkai Grassroot Network which Wakasagi and Kagerou seem to be involved in.
Lunatic 1ccs: MoF (ReimuB)

ToyoRai

• Head But No Tail
  • I am still here. Sometimes.
« Reply #271 on: May 30, 2013, 03:03:16 AM »
You think it is worth putting up that Koishi has the Mask of Hope?  Because it is sort of part of Kokoro and something she wanted to get back (though in Kokoro's story, she lets Koishi keep the old Mask of Hope as she didn't need it anymore).

« Reply #272 on: May 30, 2013, 08:19:19 AM »
I hadn't realized this until now but it seems that Reimu is in general stronger then Marisa and Marisa sees beating Reimu as a personal goal. How long has this been a thing? I only recently noticed it, although I don't know where.

Yes, Reimu is much stronger than Marisa. This has been the case ever since Curiousities of Lotus Asia. Rinnosuke mentions this.
Also, Marisa's comments on her Grimoire really shows their differences.

Yeah, you can see it in Miko's ending.

The mask looks like Miko's face.

Miko's ego is unbelievable. Just look at her title, Almighty Taoist who Rules over the Universe.

« Reply #273 on: June 02, 2013, 09:45:07 AM »
You think it is worth putting up that Koishi has the Mask of Hope?  Because it is sort of part of Kokoro and something she wanted to get back (though in Kokoro's story, she lets Koishi keep the old Mask of Hope as she didn't need it anymore).
I would think it's appropriate. "Took her mask of hope" or whatever.

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
« Reply #274 on: June 02, 2013, 03:13:40 PM »
There's also Reimu/Minoriko except Reimu didn't actually try to eat Minoriko.

Don't forget the Youkai Grassroot Network which Wakasagi and Kagerou seem to be involved in.
To some extent there's also Reimu & Marisa + Tokiko.
Do Wakasagi and Kagerou both mention they are part of this network?