Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 111281 times)

Sasword

• Sasword
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 3]
« Reply #840 on: July 19, 2011, 04:33:35 AM »
Well, then either you are scum (UGGGGGGGGGGGH, I DO NOT REALLY WANT TO CONSIDER THIS), or the mod gave town three roleblocking abilities. I am a conditional roleblocker, and can roleblock under certain conditions.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #841 on: July 19, 2011, 04:36:11 AM »
Well, then either you are scum (UGGGGGGGGGGGH, I DO NOT REALLY WANT TO CONSIDER THIS), or the mod gave town three roleblocking abilities. I am a conditional roleblocker, and can roleblock under certain conditions.

I'm a jailer.

I'm different from a roleblocker.

What this LIKELY means, is that there is NO DOCTOR in this setup. I'm the only protective role.

Also, don't try to outguess the mod please. The setup is balanced, so if town needs three RBs, it's likely because we NEED THREE RBs.

The other option is that you're scum.

Which is it?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #842 on: July 19, 2011, 04:37:47 AM »
(BTW, the correct answer there is to go with your gut and not try and play "let's guess the mod")

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #843 on: July 19, 2011, 04:43:03 AM »
I think you need to full claim Xix. There's a reason you have a "conditional" on your RB, obviously.

Also, to add to the suspicion that I am the only protective role in the game: I can self target with my jailing ability. Which means it basically works like a self protect.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #844 on: July 19, 2011, 04:48:14 AM »
I'll full claim if somebody else asks for it, since there's plenty of time left.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #845 on: July 19, 2011, 04:52:36 AM »
Well, regardless of role shenanigans I have a LIGHT town read on Xix due to there being a kill last night.

I thought that if Xix was scum he'd be the one to send the kill.

@Xix: Outside of your ridiculous "LET'S IGNORE OUR SCUMREADS AND SCUMHUNT USING THE SETUP SPECULATION", who are your top 3 scum reads? Who are your top two reads?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #846 on: July 19, 2011, 04:53:03 AM »
EBWOP: Two should be *town there

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #847 on: July 19, 2011, 04:56:38 AM »
Oh, and Updated reads list time:

TOWN

Book (you know who I mean)
Miya
-------
Xix
Mikhail
Depore
-------
One
Moonin
SCUM

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #848 on: July 19, 2011, 05:02:13 AM »
Hmm this is extremely interesting, but damn ya'll, I can't keep selective information away from you for nothing. 

One, I have reason to believe you are scum.  If so, you can claim it now and save us all the trouble~
Just lay down and die like a good scum since probably your most powerful partner is already down for the count. ufu

Either way I want a FULL claim from him and Xix.  Now please.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #849 on: July 19, 2011, 05:05:09 AM »
Hmm this is extremely interesting, but damn ya'll, I can't keep selective information away from you for nothing. 

One, I have reason to believe you are scum.  If so, you can claim it now and save us all the trouble~
Just lay down and die like a good scum since probably your most powerful partner is already down for the count. ufu

Unvote; Vote: One

Let's DO THIS.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #850 on: July 19, 2011, 05:26:21 AM »
Alright, since two of my 3 highest town reads have asked for a full claim, here it is.

I am Xix, the main character and I have an Unsealed Evil in me. I am also missing my heart. My ability is that I Roleblock anyone who targets me. The catch is that there are certain people who can bypass my roleblock. In addition, the mod really loves his wine because he mentioned that something might happen to me if I survive three nights without having my heart returned to me.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #851 on: July 19, 2011, 05:28:37 AM »
And what returns your heart to you?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #852 on: July 19, 2011, 05:38:00 AM »
Hell if I know, try asking the mod maybe.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #853 on: July 19, 2011, 05:40:23 AM »
Shit.

See, Xix has a demon living inside him? And his heart can leave him... But if it is away too long... Then the demon escapes.

I have no idea what that implies, and it's flavor spec so it's not WORTH  a whole lot.

But it's something to consider.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #854 on: July 19, 2011, 05:41:42 AM »
In other words... I think the demon in Xix's chest will escape if he lives through N3.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #855 on: July 19, 2011, 05:42:43 AM »

So he converts to scum after 3 days? wut?

Either way I want One to get his slap happy self in here and full claim thank you.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #856 on: July 19, 2011, 05:45:23 AM »
Oh right, I forgot to mention that my ability was not activated during Night 1, and the mod didn't tell me who roleblocked me N2, just that I was roleblocked.

Anyways, my top two scum picks are pretty obvious. I'll get to rereading and get a 3rd suspect.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #857 on: July 19, 2011, 05:50:40 AM »

So he converts to scum after 3 days? wut?

Either way I want One to get his slap happy self in here and full claim thank you.

Can't assume that. Don't think that's balanced/balancable.

I think if anything, one of 3 things happens:

1) he gains a new power, helpful for town <----- we want this
2) He becomes anti town, likely an ITP
3) He dies.

Those are my guesses. If anyone in the town has a HEART they can give to Xix, TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #858 on: July 19, 2011, 05:52:06 AM »
Hmm Mikhal and Moonin was it?

I would rather see your Moonin case than you searching for a 3 suspect Xix.

Hmm, right, I see Yuan.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #859 on: July 19, 2011, 05:58:21 AM »
Votecount of the Herp Derp Buga Boogoloo Lolololol

Xix (1): Depore
Mikhail (1): Xix
One (1): Yuan

Moonin (0): Yuan

Not Voting: Mikhail, Miya, One, Caladbolg, Moonin

With 8 alive, you require 5 to lynch.
There are 66 hours until Night 3.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 06:00:47 AM by Bardiche »

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #860 on: July 19, 2011, 09:47:41 AM »
Uhhh...

Case on him based on Iffrita's interactions

And he still has yet to even notice Mala's case exists on him, and since she is deceased and confirmed townie, I'm gonna be adopting the case.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #861 on: July 19, 2011, 10:02:01 AM »

Herp, I hate the fact that you assumed the fact you were the only defensive role in the game Yuan,

My Role is the fact that I can choose a target at night, where I can defend against attacks, using this ability to block NightKills
kills me instead.
I also have the ability to use this in the Day.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #862 on: July 19, 2011, 12:12:18 PM »
I have only a little time (1/2 hour) to check in here. 

One and Moonin have only recently come unto my radar, and I had strong feelings about Xix Scum coming into the day.  One, who did you target last night with your "bodyguard" role. 

There is something I'd rather bring up.

Can't assume that. Don't think that's balanced/balancable.

I think if anything, one of 3 things happens:

1) he gains a new power, helpful for town <----- we want this
2) He becomes anti town, likely an ITP
3) He dies.

Those are my guesses. If anyone in the town has a HEART they can give to Xix, TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT.

I'm thinking 2), if this is not the case already.  I have role-related reasons to believe this, and whatever the case.  After night 3, I will be personally be afraid of dying... not from scum... but from Xix, based on his earlier "claim".  I don't want to tell everyone why I feel this way JUST yet.

Also I don't have a Heart to give.  Although I would expect that I'd be the one to give something like that to Xix.. considering our personal relationship.

I doubt this will work, but "I give Xix his heart"

Now.  Xix your vote on me is a little ridiculous.  Yuan ccing Jailer was not what caught Iffrita.  I revived UK to see if Iffrita had neighborized her.  Even after UK came back and pushed for a Iffrita vig, this town was still debating whether to shoot Miya or Iffrita.  It is hard to see you as town at this juncture.  It's possible that you are a 4th party.

I have yet to do a reread of One and Moonin.  But on general principles One is likely to be scum based on Iffrita's defending of him, and the scrutiny that fell on Just for voting him D1.  Futhermore, I don't remember One giving any concrete opinions yesterday.

Moonin, is just a natural target for today.  His opinions have been minimal this game.  His Neighborizer claim yesterday may have been a way to cover for Iffrita.  I am not suspcious of anyone else besides Xix, Moonin, and One.

I will probably vote One after a reread of the three of them.

Please at least wait until 11:00 tonight EST.

Hopefully Moonin will post in the interim.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #863 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:17 PM »
I have only a little time (1/2 hour) to check in here. 

One and Moonin have only recently come unto my radar, and I had strong feelings about Xix Scum coming into the day.  One, who did you target last night with your "bodyguard" role. 

Bodyguard...? I think its more fitting to call it a substitute or Body Double.
Night 1 > Book of the Past
Night 2 > Princess Miya
No losses here.

Anymore questions?

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #864 on: July 19, 2011, 12:20:48 PM »
Oh one thing I forgot to mention, It seems scum didn't deem Princess Miya's roleclaim dangerous enough to kill her.
From what I know, her role should have been extremely dangerous for scum, yet scum decides Prophet Mala is a better choice.
This is definitely questionable.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #865 on: July 19, 2011, 01:08:55 PM »
One just claimed an impossible role, if I'm reading Miya correctly.

I assuming Miya watched Mala last night, and saw One visit her.

If this is true, then One's claim is fake because Mala died last night. If his claim was real, HE would have been the one to die.

So, he's fake claiming.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #866 on: July 19, 2011, 01:12:01 PM »
One just claimed an impossible role, if I'm reading Miya correctly.

I assuming Miya watched Mala last night, and saw One visit her.

If this is true, then One's claim is fake because Mala died last night. If his claim was real, HE would have been the one to die.

So, he's fake claiming.
Wait what are you talking about? reread please
> Night 2 Princess Miya

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #867 on: July 19, 2011, 01:14:24 PM »
Yeah. I think that's false.

I think Miya is claiming that she watched MALA and saw you go there.

If she watched herself, then you're off the hook for today.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #868 on: July 19, 2011, 01:15:17 PM »
@Miya: Please come and claim your FULL result.

This will decide whether I lynch Moonin or One today.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #869 on: July 19, 2011, 02:54:12 PM »
* Caladbolg looks at all the claims.
One, who's scum?

I'd be down for a One lynch today. I have yet to reread him again, but Iffrita/One scum makes more sense than Iffrita/Xix scum from D1, and I dislike their D2s equally. The only thing bothering me is why Mala was killed last night, but that's night kill WIFOM.

If you have time to blab out there.
Why not post in here?
Grace us with your presence.
Entering the last two words in the title name.