Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (GAME OVER)  (Read 34064 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (GAME OVER)
« on: November 11, 2013, 05:00:32 AM »
Justice Juice Mafia

SEE FIRST THREAD FOR SUPER-IMPORTANT STORYTELLING.

Bog Standard Rules:

1) This is a game of mafia. In games of mafia you point fingers in the game thread and there alone, unless otherwise stated.
2) Each day has one lynch. Vote with ##Vote. Remove votes with ##Unvote. The majority vote gets lynched and flipped, thus ending the day.
3) Each night has one factional kill. The scumteam may choose a target to kill and if the kill is successful the target will be killed and flipped when the night is over.
4) Editing or deleting posts in the thread is banned.
5) Quoting any private communication directly is banned.

Iffy Arguable Rules:

11) Talk is allowed in the thread until (and including) twilight, after a hammer vote was cast. NO talk is allowed during nighttime. Dead people and non-players can post as long as what they say isn't game-related.
12) Days last 72 hours and nights last 24 hours. LYLO/MYLO gets no special deadline extension. No phase gets any special deadline extension. LYLO/MYLO is announced.
13) The scum QT is available at all times. Dead teammates may poke their heads inside but no game-related talk.
14) Whoever sends in the scum nightkill can't use any other action during that night.
15) No Lynch is a legal vote and No Lynch is a legal outcome. No majority means No Lynch. I will not be picky with unvotes so don't expect to win through pedantic stupidity.
16) Don't even think about discussing flavor. It's purposefully nonsensical and you won't find anything there. "Rocky Rock" is a plausible nameclaim as far as you're concerned.
17) When I say "flip" I mean full Role PM. Expect nothing to be ommited aside from the obvious.
18) This game's ~*~thing~*~ is the effort bar. It looks something like this. (this totally isn't recycled, at all) Each 24 hours during the day automatically add 400 words to your personal bar. Each word in a post (I can ignore posts that abuse this) erases a word from the bar. The bar doesn't go negative. If you hit over 800 words, you're replaced. If you hit over 1200 words, you're modkilled. You generally shouldn't be worried about this rule if you plan on playing the game.
19) Taking note of the rule before this one, replacements should be ready to jump in immediately if/when they're needed.
20) This game is closer to Vanilla in the Vanilla-Rolemadness scale. This game is not bastard.

Stupidity Aesthetics:

21) Maroon is my color. Don't steal.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:53:30 AM by BT »

BT

• I never talk to you
Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (NIGHT 3)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 05:00:41 AM »
Alive: [5/12]
1. Sky_Paladin
2. Darkninjaabc
5. CF7 NekoNekoRex
8. Dormio
12. Polaris

Plucked Before Prime: [8/13]
0. Raikaria - Admiral Apple - Vanilla Town - Killed N0
Spoiler:
3. Serela - Bushido Banana - Town Best Pal - Lynched D1
Spoiler:
4. SB - Omnipresent Onion - Town Restless Spirit - Killed N1
Spoiler:
11. Shadoweh - Gluttonous Guava - Vanilla Town - Lynched D2
Spoiler:
6. Cheez8 - Peril Pear - Vanilla Town - Lynched D3
Spoiler:
10. Kilgamayan - Amorphous Avocado - Town Tracker - Killed N3
Spoiler:
7. Validon98 - Turbo Tomato - Mafia Two-shot Ninja - Lynched D4
Spoiler:
9. PX Mitsuki BigBangMeteor - Durable Durian - Town Doctor - Killed N4
[/b]

Useful Links:[/color]
VC1.1, VC1.2, VC1.3, VC1.4, VC1.5, VC1.6, VC1.65, VC1.7, VC1.8, Unofficial, VC1.9, VC1.91, VC1.92, VC1.93, VC1.94, VC1.966666, Flip.
VC2.1, VC2.2, VC2.3, VC2.35, VC2.4, VC2.5, VC2.6, VC2.7, VC2.8, VC2.85, VC2.9, VC2.85 REDUX, Flip.
VC3.1, VC3.2, VC3.3, VC3.4, VC3.5, VC3.6, VC3.7, Unofficial, VC3.8, Flip
VC4.1, VC4.15, VC4.2, Flip.
VC5.1, VC5.2, VC5.3, VC5.4, End.
More links.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:12:27 AM by BT »

BT

• I never talk to you
Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (NIGHT 3)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 04:47:37 AM »
You wake up to the loudest and most obnoxious sound imaginable:

LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LYLO LY--

And then it stopped. Must have been the alarm clock again. You realize this after trampling on Kilgamayan's body a few times. He was:

Welcome to Justice Juice Mafia, Kilgamayan! You're Amorphous Avocado. You may find it hard to figure out what you actually are considering you keep changing appearances indifferently. It's a gift, though, as you're renowned as a shapeshifting genius, tripping up the most cautious of foes. No evildoer can escape your gaze - they're not aware of it to begin with.

Your role is Town Tracker. Pick your favorite shady individual for the night and you'll follow them without being caught, revealing any superplant they may have visited.

You win when all evildoers are eliminated.

Votecount 4.1

Not Voting: (7) Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, NekoNekoRex, Validon98, Dormio, BigBangMeteor, Polaris

Day 4 lasts 72 hours and requires a majority of 4 votes to lynch. It is now LYLO.
(Countdown)

Quote from: bars
NekoNekoRex - 651
Validon98 - 587
Darkninjaabc - 431
BigBangMeteor - 400
Polaris - 400
Dormio - 400
Sky_Paladin - 400
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:50:34 AM by BT »

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (DAY 4)
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 04:53:01 AM »
blah

I'm Town Doctor. Mitsuki targeted Sky on N2 and I tried targeting Kilga but my action failed. Also FMPOV this basically confirms scumteam as Validon/Polaris/Dormio because I can't see scum benefit for NNR in saying that me/Kilga are same alignment if both of us are town- only if one of us is scum. Except Kilga has flipped town and I know I am.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 04:54:11 AM »
Oh I guess DNA could be scum. I might actually have to reconsider that read because as it stands Rolecop + Tracker + pseudo-Cop is a lot of investigation for a mostly Vanilla 12p game...

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »
yeah dormio/darkninja/validon are the only three left via process of elimination <_>

would like to hear results from nnr i guess, like if kilga died and you were roleblocked then nnr should have delicious, delicious results for us

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 05:00:59 AM »
Mitsuki and Sky Paladin are now confirmed town, bar a Godfather
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 05:02:44 AM »
I actually was going to scan Dark but I decided to scan Sky at the last minute instead
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2013, 05:03:34 AM »
Hey, look, it's LYLO.

##Sweeten Dormio

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 05:05:24 AM »
Also, assuming that NNR is really a pseudo-cop, then that leaves.

1. Sky_Paladin
2. Darkninjaabc
5. CF7 NekoNekoRex
7. Validon98
8. Dormio
9. PX Mitsuki BigBangMeteor
12. Polaris

Since it's LYLO, hello scumteam.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2013, 05:08:13 AM »
Hey, look, it's LYLO.

##Sweeten Dormio
Oh I remembered it wrong.

##Sugarcoat Dormio

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2013, 05:08:45 AM »
So I am here

I like brownies

In fact I ate so many that I am currently experencing  a sugar buss the liked of which no man has ever experiencedc

I had gut on kilga but to be honest I only skimmed like half the thread, I do better when I'm actually in the muck of things

I will be back when I am done being the hyperest thing on te plante
DNA you are analyzing THE SHIT out of these posts way too hard, you seriously need to look at a bigger picture and not sound the alarm every time someone does something slightly weird, like use an odd color or use a weird term.

Like, I could ask Kilga on his opinion of brown bears and I bet he would see it as some silly codeword for "DAYVIG THE GUY" instead of realizing that I could just post in the Scum QT if we were buddies.
Hey Kilga if a tree falls on a brown bear alone in the woods, does the Pope's hat still look funny?
Mitsuki Is not on yet, but I want to see her reaction to my results as well.

Before, I noted Cheez's lack of scumhunting as well, mostly for the fact he didn't have a vote for most of D2. He's #2 on my threatdown.

Reads on Validon are still town to me for the reasons I stated on D2. To be fair, relying on a read that is based on a single reaction isn't too reliable though, so I'll have to keep a close eye on him to see if my opinion sours. I liked Dormio's content, what he could put out, and my gut reads him as town.

On my top scumread, SP is still the #1 threat in my opinion. His Late D2 was really ringing alarm bells, especially with getting wishy-washy on Shadoweh ...which is followed by today's QOTD:
I'm pretty shocked that Shadoweh turned out to be town.
he once again plays up the "Oops! Townie!" reaction again, which is even stranger with his soured gut posts from yesterday. "Oops! Townie!" should reaffirm he really wanted Shadoweh dead, when his lasts posts were reconsidering. Do you want his head? Do you want to reconsider? Make up your mind. Not even going to go into the point that he was asking Mitsuki to reconsider the null read on Shadoweh in the same hour.

While his hilariously wild misconceptions that I was "defending" Shadoweh are also pretty silly, especially considering I actually went to say he was scum when I actually got around to reading him.

Not as major, but it irks me just a bit how he readily dropped me and my soft-clears after my claim, considering how much he was against me on D2.

another random thing
Some people have said 'Why is Sky pushing Shadoweh?' because I didn't give a clear case before.  I thought that if I did this, it would also give Shadoweh a good opportunity to deliver a solid rebuttal
this is also... really bad and a really poor excuse. You didn't put solid reasoning on your initial Shadoweh vote so that she could... defend herself and get redemption? I'm not sure what to think of this. Would gut a lot scummier if Shadoweh flipped scum, but I don't like how he really plays up the Shadoweh Remorse card while hunting his head.

overall, along with my d2 case, signs point to Paladin being scum. I could quote more stuff but he really reads kinda like Dark does by default: A crazy conspiracy theorist who makes up wild claims to accuse people of being scum.
---
I know it would be super-bad for doc to put themselves in danger but it would also be pretty cool to learn the identity of two townies. I'll let the doc gauge the risks and decide for themselves though. Actually, would the person who was attacked and saved have noticed it? I'm not familiar with whether or not it works that way around here.
uhhh... is this rolefishing? I can't make it out, to be honest. Doc saves usually do not get informed if they were attacked, although BPs sometimes do if they limited charges.

reaction from Kilga to my reveal very much reinforces my belief that him and Mitsuki are town and not scumbuddies. If he were scum I would have expected him to be much less hesitant to accept a softclear.

btw: I did crumb my role quite a lot on D2, if anyone has to ask. I won't reveal all my details. I do like to think I'm in a very solid position if the need arises, however.
I'm a colorblind cop. I get an alignment color of whoever I scan, but I don't know which color is which. Same color = same alignment.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 05:09:57 AM »
Is that supposed to be some sort of day action?

So basically NNR is Dormio

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 05:12:46 AM »
Is that supposed to be some sort of day action?
You'll see soon enough that I'm made of sugar and spice and everything nice now!

Also, now that I think about it this certainly does put some more light onto how eager Polly-kun was to get rid of Selery as fast as possible.
I mean, it's got to be really annoying to have a scum vote missing, huh?

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2013, 05:14:55 AM »
also waiting for results from darkninja

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2013, 05:19:16 AM »
ok what the hell? if dormio is going to become mod-confirmed town then i don't know what's going on anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2013, 05:19:59 AM »
I kinda wonder why no action was taken against me last night though

Kinda irks me that my result went through

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2013, 05:22:35 AM »
Also, now that I think about it this certainly does put some more light onto how eager Polly-kun was to get rid of Selery as fast as possible.
I mean, it's got to be really annoying to have a scum vote missing, huh?

also dormio, don't say stupid things like this based on dumb role-based poe >_>

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2013, 05:23:50 AM »
Can't change the truth. ~♪

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2013, 05:24:52 AM »
but it isn't even truth ?_?

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2013, 05:27:04 AM »
I kinda wonder why no action was taken against me last night though

Kinda irks me that my result went through
I considered protecting you but I realized that if the mafia killed you that would just confirm me and Kilga as town, and Sky along with me. And they probably realized I was Doctor and hooked me accordingly, because otherwise I could have blocked their kill, and would have too if they'd hooked you and still killed Kilga. And then that would also have confirmed me/Kilga/Sky.

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2013, 05:33:30 AM »
ok well I don't really have a choice but to wildly speculate if all the information presented is true:

sky paladin might be scum. he could be a godfather, and scum might have chosen to no-kill on night 2. darkninja is the one who brought up the point that scum could have no-killed to prevent useful information for a flip, so it's possible that he chose to no-kill for that very reason to try and implicate kilga if possible. plus, i don't know why sky paladin would be a good kill target in the first place?

like i don't even know anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2013, 05:40:14 AM »
Well, I think I know.

##Vote Polaris

I mean, we just lynch down Polaris, Validon, and Darkninja and win.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2013, 05:41:48 AM »
Personally, I don't think that there would be a godfather with the relatively weaker cop so it's pretty cut and dry.

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 05:42:05 AM »
dormio you unvote me right this instant

i swear

lynch someone else first

« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 05:43:04 AM »
lynch validon or someone else first, nnr can cop me tonight so that you guys stop blindly trusting cop results

« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2013, 05:44:37 AM »
like stop trying to even lead the town when the mod hasn't even confirmed you yet

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 05:45:00 AM »
seriously dormio you're not even thinking properly right now

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 05:46:42 AM »
WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO LYNCH ME FIRST

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 05:48:22 AM »
Yeah I would rather lynch Validon over Polaris, and I would even rather not vote at all in LYLO until we're sure what we're doing.

I don't see why the mafia would no-kill on N2. That doesn't implicate Kilga at all, and as they didn't know the Doc, they couldn't have known that Sky would be protected and that it would give him towncred as scum.