Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 106302 times)

Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #300 on: November 02, 2013, 07:13:47 PM »
Serela (3): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc
SB (2): PX, Sky_Paladin
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (1): Kilgamayan
Dormio (1): Serela, Cheez8
CF7 (1): Shadoweh

wow i'm kind of worried we aren't even going to get a lynch today.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #301 on: November 02, 2013, 07:14:40 PM »
since when was dormio even a viable wagon
Since never, but he's the only one of the people I'm actually suspicious of who has a vote against them even if it doesn't count.

um
...except for Shadoweh

I should probably pay attention to the posts that come after the most recent votecount when I'm talking about the current votes
but still that's kilga's vote and I don't think I trust him that much.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #302 on: November 02, 2013, 07:15:24 PM »
You literally just cut me with an identical votecount. Okay.

Deadline in 10 hours and 45 minutes!
(Countdown)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #303 on: November 02, 2013, 07:16:59 PM »
Oh whatever, I'll hope against hope and leave my vote there for the time being, but if Shadoweh's wagon picks up steam or if we really aren't going to get a lynch any other way I'll switch my vote over to her or Serela.

« Reply #304 on: November 02, 2013, 07:21:45 PM »
Sorry I was getting impatient :(

Anyway, I would like CF7, SB, and Sky Paladin to consider Serela as today's lynch.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #305 on: November 02, 2013, 09:02:59 PM »
We're not talking about 'anyone', we're talking about Serela. It's doubly insulting if you'll subscribe to my Serela dissertation if it supports your scum suspicion, but if I disagree you'll laugh it off as no big deal.

The original reference to Scum Serela Vocabulary was a joke, because I like poking at you in benign, humorous ways in games we're both in (in fact, I do it again later in that very same post). I've found that attacking/voting for someone without outright calling them or what they're doing scummy is a slight psychological scumtell in general as opposed to being true of Serela in particular. If I had known you would hook onto me namedropping you with the Scum Serela Vocabulry line I would have simply not made it and felt the case I was making against him was no worse for the exclusion. Ultimately my case against Serela has no actual meaningful grounding in what you've said about him in the past.

I don't always start by scumhunting anyways, especially if I'm having problems reading teh game. Don't you think if I were scum I'd care a little more about making it look good for you?

> "If I were scum" argument

lel

If we're actually going to entertain player meta to this degree I think you're generically afraid of me in every game we're both in regardless of your alignment, so no, I don't think you'd do anything different with me specifically in mind whether you're town or scum. Particularly since I'm only one person and I know you're smart enough to realize my vote doesn't count for 7 votes at once.

My SB comment is justified. You even admit it was justified in the same post you accuse me of being scum in.

Actually, I describe exactly how it isn't justified in that post! There is no post between his initial vote of DNA and your accusing him of "clinging to the DNA vote" where he actually does so. Hell, there's only one post of his between those two posts at all, and it's a three-word-long clarification. You were Making Shit Up with that assessment regardless of anything he did after the fact, and now you're Making Shit Up Again by telling me I did the exact opposite of what I actually did. Maybe instead of Making Shit Up you should be telling us why CF7 should hang.

Cheez: I have no idea why you think I'm scum. I didn't care the first time because your accuation came with no reasoning or vote, but if it's going to actively interfere with your willingness to vote for Shadowy, I want to know what is up. Why am I scum?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #306 on: November 02, 2013, 09:26:27 PM »
Perhaps I should say "Making Stuff Up" instead in the interest of keeping cooler heads. The core accusations remain, though.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #307 on: November 02, 2013, 09:49:49 PM »
At this rate I won't be able to reach my 400 word minimum :( I've already said I think we should lynch Serela or Shadoweh, though I prefer lynching Serela more. Is there anything else I should talk about?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #308 on: November 02, 2013, 09:54:02 PM »
So I had an Aha Moment in the shower and went back and reviewed SB's repsonse to PX's case just to be sure I wasn't misremembering it. Most of it is responses to PX talking about the Validon vote or talking about "easy targets." None of it is him "clinging to the DNA vote" unless you count him not changing his vote as clinging to the vote. Judging from the end of #277 and what he said in #278, I wouldn't be surprise if he meant to address it then, but whatever the case, his posts still don't validate Shadowy's initial accusation of how SB was handling his DNA vote. So no, Shadowy's statement wasn't valid before, and still isn't valid now.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #309 on: November 02, 2013, 09:58:32 PM »
Polaris, what do you think of Validon? Your last assessment of him was "Null leaning scum, but I would like to see more posts with cases that are a bit stronger" from almost 24 hours ago. How has this changed, if at all?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #310 on: November 02, 2013, 10:05:26 PM »
kilga defending dormio ignoring most of the game in favor of sitting on super-duper-easy vote serela boggles my mind

Like, even if it's not a bad vote, it's not an excuse to be -doing effectively nothing in terms of the rest of the game- (saying "dark wagon is bad" is something almost literally everyone including the people who voted him did)

You were Uesugi right? This makes me even sadder. ;_; Actually no, I think you were Tenshi but still was mainly the one saying my Uesugi case sucked.

It's also annoying that I seem to be almost exclusively hated on for the Dark wagon, but, whatever. Maybe I should have actually announced I was leaving for work like I usually do. CF7 actually probably is getting flak but he's lurking so hard it doesn't come up as a thing.

It's honestly feels like people are practically misrepping me over it- Darkie didn't start looking super townie until afterwords and several other people on the Darkie wagon voted him after I did and then heel-face-turn'd a little while after as well, but since it's Serela "SCUM JUMPING OFF BECAUSE GETTING YELLED AT"

SkyPaladin says I'm just waiting on people over scumreading them but one went through almost immediately and Shadoweh got followed up on fairly quickly too >_> That only left CF7 out of my bunch!

Speaking of CF7, he said he was back and rereading and then dropped off the face of the planet. >:T It sounds like he might be having legit internet issues though, so...

I LIKE HOW DORMIO HASN'T SAID ANYTHING SINCE BEFORE I STARTED YELLING AT HIM EVEN THOUGH THE DAY IS ENDING (maybe he left and hasn't come back but) stop lurking so you can make another post for me to yell at and then maybe people will lynch you with me.

Anyway, back to Shadoweh, she's still doing almost nothing. (apart from defending me) While I'm happy she's on my side, she's doing almost zilch in terms of scumhunting despite totally being around, The only thing was the single sentence on SB which is pretty darn easy to come up with considering the Darkie wagon immediately built up and burned down with everyone's glaring distaste at it. And unexplanationally voting CF7 but yeah.

I'd be pretty okay with lynching Shadoweh at this point but Dormio would still be so much betterrrr

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #311 on: November 02, 2013, 10:09:21 PM »
also, in terms of "since when was dormio even a viable wagon" look at the votecount

I can recall several people passively saying they didn't really like Dormio, even if they weren't exactly hyped about it, but if that can't count as viable then I'm the only viable wagon here >_> And with EIGHT HOURS LEFT that is so not true.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #312 on: November 02, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »
His presence is pretty weak and my priorities have all but switched to Serela so I kind of forgot about him. At the very least he's being a little cautious so I don't feel a lot of conviction from anything he does, and I think Validon is still a bit new (?) so that might be the reason. But that doesn't say anything about his alignment... Ultimately I'd say he's still null, although he gets bonus points for voting Serela right now, so I'm of the opinion that he can't be scum with Serela at the very least. And I think Serela is scum so I don't see it necessary to lynch Validon today.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #313 on: November 02, 2013, 10:16:58 PM »
Every time I read one of Polly's posts I think "If I actually tried to make a case on Polly I think he'd be a scumread" but then I don't actually do it.

Oh well Dormio is forever higher priority and Shadoweh as backup case is far more likely to get lynched then Polly >_> If I live to d2 I can worry about it then. Or I could maybe ask BT more about my role.

« Reply #314 on: November 02, 2013, 10:17:42 PM »
I would prefer we didn't lynch someone based on not being liked by several people passively `_`

and yes, Serela, my point was that you're like the only viable wagon here ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

« Reply #315 on: November 02, 2013, 10:19:05 PM »
Every time I read one of Polly's posts I think "If I actually tried to make a case on Polly I think he'd be a scumread" but then I don't actually do it.
wow is it even possible for this to be a town post

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #316 on: November 02, 2013, 10:19:18 PM »
I get the feeling that I might be slightly sick. I ended up falling asleep at like 10pm last night and woke up at 1am and I was all like "screw this" and now here I am.

Anyway.
I don't really have much to say about Serela right now so I might as well finally get around to putting in some input into Shadoweh or Validon or something.
I mean, in regards to Shadoweh, I have to say that I agree with Kilga about most of what he says.

There's also that her unvote and latest vote on CF7 are basically distracting at this point.
I mean especially if you consider that, in the post where she votes for CF7 she mentions how it is scummy for Serious Bananas to be voting for Darkninjaabc when it doesn't look like Darkninjaabc's wagon has much support and then she votes for CF7 who even Shadoweh admits has no support at the moment. Or something like that.

As for Validon I've pretty much not been reading any of his posts so I don't really know what to think of them.
If I recall correctly I just kind of skimmed them and thought they were dumb and forgot about them.
Give me a bit and I'll go actually read whatever he typed.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I get the feeling that typing words in any sort of timely manner is beyond me right now.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #317 on: November 02, 2013, 10:20:30 PM »
I eagerly await BT confirming whether or not my rolepm is supposed to actually HEAVILY HINT that you're town or not >_> This is part of the reason for that, Polly. Oh man it's dormio time2read

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #318 on: November 02, 2013, 10:21:53 PM »
dormio comments on super obvious wagon #2 and then :efforts: out

I mean, I'm sorry that you're sick/feeling sick D: But yeah opinion unchanged

« Reply #319 on: November 02, 2013, 10:22:42 PM »
btw I asked BT that as soon as I got my PM

obviously you must be scum for not being super town like I was

* Polaris flips hair

(this is a joke btw)

« Reply #320 on: November 02, 2013, 10:23:12 PM »
well, asking BT about the PM wasn't a joke, but the rest of it is

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #321 on: November 02, 2013, 10:25:50 PM »
Just popping in here to respond to Serela quickly but it's like, I'm pretty sure that I've said this in a prior game somewhere, but I really don't care about anyone that I'm not reading as scum and I don't see any reason why I should be wasting my time and effort reading about the people that I don't care about when the people I think are scum are right in front of me.
Also that should have probably been more than one sentence but the amount of care given is none.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #322 on: November 02, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »
that still means I was the only person you were finding to be scummy at all >_> (You did make a comment on cf7 once but you never mentioned him again, granted he disappeared forever too but)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #323 on: November 02, 2013, 10:29:29 PM »
And when I say not wasting my time and effort reading about the people I don't care about I am obviously still reading them just not particularly caring all that much before Serela tries to get any funny ideas about saying bad things about me because you know that's kind of all he's doing despite saying that I'm tunnelling while all he has is I'm scum because I'm voting for him because he still literally has 0 suspicions other than the OMGUS on me.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #324 on: November 02, 2013, 10:30:54 PM »
Well yeah people disappearing forever tends to make me forget about them which is why I would normally take extra care in rereading them but I think I've just been kind of falling asleep and feeling sore afterwards instead.
Speaking of which I really need to look at PX's, like, 3 posts or something.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #325 on: November 02, 2013, 10:45:31 PM »
Cheez: I have no idea why you think I'm scum. I didn't care the first time because your accuation came with no reasoning or vote, but if it's going to actively interfere with your willingness to vote for Shadowy, I want to know what is up. Why am I scum?
It's not really going to interfere with that unless there's suddenly a Kilga wagon straight out of left field, but sure.

For starters, you left a really bad impression on me when your first post targeted Validon for not having much of an opinion in what I'm pretty sure was his first and only real post of the game at that point. Sure, it looked like he was analyzing things and that there was some conclusion that he'd reach eventually, but just because it fizzled out disappointingly doesn't mean he's scummy for it. It really didn't help my impression of you when that became one of the closest things this day has to a wagon.

(Yes, before it's pointed out, I did vote for Validon as well a little bit later, but I already explained that I only did so in hopes of Validon deciding to form an opinion so that I could pursue my other suspicions with a little bit more info first.)

Not counting your bit of science (since you stated your vote would remain on Validon otherwise), your next vote was for Serela. Let's look at that one:
##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

About as lame-duck as Validon in terms of general content. My mind change is twofold; Serela's vote is half-incomprehensible, half-misrepresentation - "eagerness to vote me for noncontribution while I've stated I was about to make a post of it and then even showed some sign of apparently being in the middle of really getting it done" is straight-up rude, given (a) Dormio was changing his vote from his jokevote target to a serious target, and (b) Dormio had expressed irritation with Serela noncontribution before (not contributing in the past isn't magically erased from history by starting to write stuff in the present) - and his notes on Sky Paladin make little sense given Sky Paladin not only has a serious vote down now, but it's on the guy Serela's voting for. I don't know about other people, but when I'm town I try to pay attention to when people vote for the person I want to vote for, particularly if I'm going to say stuff about those people.

So near I can tell, Serela:

- Dislikes Dormio for deceitful reasons
- Dislikes Sky Paladin for incorrect reasons
- Dislikes Sky Paladin despite Sky Paladin voting for Dormio
- Maybe dislikes Darkninjalphabet possibly kinda? I can't tell.
- Dislikes PX for ??? reasons (I went back and checked the original post on this matter and am having the damnedest time parsing it
- Dislikes no one for legitimate reasons
Starting off with "This guy is Validon but worse"... Well, I've already established I didn't think Validon should be lynched to begin with. The misrepresentation argument is one I agree with, but the rest most of the SOME of the rest of Serela's argument is very easy to follow. On top of that, the argument that he shouldn't dislike Sky Paladin simply because Sky Paladin voted for Dormio too is just bad. Day one is a pretty uncertain time, so suspecting two people even though one of those people suspects the other isn't really rare, nor is it in any way scummy.

I'd say that Serela being another of the closest things to a wagon in the day plays a role too, but I can't. Not because you were the second vote, but because it's pretty clear all those votes were mostly a result of the hole Serela was helping people dig himself into.

Anyway, after that everything you did was yelling at people who were voting for Darkie, continuing to disapprove of whatever Serela and Validon were doing (sometimes for a very good reason, admittedly, but there were times I didn't agree with your accusations as well) and eventually starting to target Shadoweh when she became suspicious (rightfully so, I'd say.)

That's all there was up to that post, anyway, and the Shadoweh thing was very recent so it didn't really shake the concerns I had established towards you so far.

...And, five SIXTEEN cuts. Lessee here... let's post this right now

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #326 on: November 02, 2013, 10:48:05 PM »
Apparently Serela lives in a world where I didn't criticize both of his Dormio votes, didn't switch my vote to Shadowy, didn't push Validon as a possibility, and didn't open myself to the possibility of SB as a lynch candidate. Well okay then, that's two people Making Stuff Up about what I've done this game.

Shadowy is Serela your scumbuddy? I still remember Gensokyo Holy War where Serela was scumming it up all over the place in the thread and you were all NO HE'S TOTES TOWN.

Ooh I see a Cheez post! Gimme a moment to read it.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #327 on: November 02, 2013, 10:48:31 PM »
woah I never saw that post kilga made that just got quoted

how did I miss that

« Reply #328 on: November 02, 2013, 10:48:58 PM »
^ i also had gensokyo holy war flashbacks

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #329 on: November 02, 2013, 10:49:15 PM »
Apparently Serela lives in a world where I didn't criticize both of his Dormio votes, didn't switch my vote to Shadowy, didn't push Validon as a possibility, and didn't open myself to the possibility of SB as a lynch candidate. Well okay then, that's two people Making Stuff Up about what I've done this game.
Kilga what are you talking about?

Did you misinterpret me saying Dormio is useless as me saying Kilga is useless?