Author Topic: Touhou 12.5 Double Spoiler English patch  (Read 43869 times)

Re: Touhou 12.5 Double Spoiler English patch
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2010, 11:14:41 AM »
"Unequality" is the subject here, so the translation would be "Unequality will visit [where there is] equality." Not there it makes more sense...
Voyeurism is probably better.

'tis "Unequality will visit everyone equally."
Just my 2 cents.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
DS English patch
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
Except 'unequality' isn't a word. 'Inequality' is.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2010, 11:43:53 AM »
 :o oh pfft.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2010, 08:05:15 PM »
Just wanna pop in and thank you. You do a great service to all of us. ^_^ This patch is going to come out just in time for me to want to beat DS again.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

drywall

• yare yare daze
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2010, 12:52:45 AM »
Hey sorry guys, but some crappy real life stuff has gone down this weekend and It'll be a couple more days till I have something ready. In the meantime, I found a section of Japanese I previously missed and needs translating, so if someone wants to do that it'd be helpful. The text is what shows up for a song you haven't unlocked yet in the Music Room menu.

S. Nazerine

• geeetnllenmsma
  • bu s?t ?ayı ?ok iyi
    • SCE
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2010, 01:10:41 AM »
**The song you have selected hasn't been played in the game yet.**

There may be spoilers in the comment text.
Do you still want to play it?

If so, press the select button once more.
If not, move the cursor away. (I kind of think "choose a different song" would sound better)