Author Topic: Miscellaneous Questions Thread 2 (Please look here before anywhere else)  (Read 172595 times)

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
Previous thread here. (It's not going to be deleted, so use it as a resource if you like.)

(yes I know it's not Touhou shut up)

Welcome to the Miscellaneous Questions thread!

In this thread, ask for the sources of doujinshi pages, artist sites and pixiv pages, original versions of edited images, meanings of internet memes, and anything else you can think of. Questions like "HOW DO I BEAT THIS SPELLCARD?? or "WHAT IS THIS VIDEO PARODYING?" and such are all more than welcome here (better yet, in their respective specialized threads). We do artist sourcing, music identifying, you name it. Even if it doesn't have to do directly with Touhou, please ASK HERE rather than creating an entirely new thread for it.

Useful Links: PLEASE CHECK THESE BEFORE ASKING
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Wiki - For questions about Touhou overall.
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Category:Characters - For questions about a Touhou character such as ?Why is Reimu always flashing her armpits??
http://iqdb.org/ or http://iqdb.hanyuu.net/ - Image search sites. Use these to find cleaner or higher resolution versions of certain images, or the artist of a certain picture.
Bug Report Thread - Ask here if the forums are acting strange for you.
Danmakufu Guide - Links to the wonderful folks over at Rika's Garage, who will be more than glad to help you out. (And chances are that if you've come here for Danmakufu help, you've already found your way there anyway.)
General help thread on how to play Touhou, courtesy of Sapz.

If those sites and links fail to give what you are looking for, then please post your query here. If you as a question at one point and it doesn't get answered in a significant span of time, please don't hesitate to ask again. We may not have been able to answer the question at that time, but our knowledge has likely changed since then. If you feel that your question is being ignored, rest assured that it is not; we simply do not have an answer for you.

Also, no question is too stupid to ask. Here, we will answer you truthfully and without trolling. These boards have active moderators, and people who lie in their answers will be dealt with.

The same rules apply here as they do to the board at large, of course: No links to game downloads, no warez, etc etc. You know the drill.

Much thanks and love to everyone who helps out with answering questions. Feel free to suggest stuff that I can do to improve this header.

Re: Miscellaneous Questions Thread 2 (Please look here before anywhere else)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:07:12 PM »
http://iqdb.org/ or http://iqdb.hanyuu.net/ - Image search sites. Use these to find cleaner or higher resolution versions of certain images, or the artist of a certain picture.
http://saucenao.com/ is good too, as it also indexes pixiv images.

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2011, 01:49:25 PM »
Quote from: wiki
The three of them were born long ago. At that time, there was a human noble, Count Prismriver. The Count had four daughters, whom he cherished.

However, due to an unfortunate accident, the four daughters were orphaned. Without any other relatives, each daughter went her own separate way. The fourth daughter, Layla, was unable to leave the mansion that held so many of her memories. Using her strongest power, she conjured poltergeists with the appearance of her older sisters, then vanished along with the mansion and the poltergeists.

Time moved on, and the death of the four people from those old days came to pass; the mansion, now called the Poltergeist Mansion, remained in Gensokyo. The three poltergeist sisters continue their noisy lives in that mansion to this day.

Is there anything else about the original Prismrivers other than this?

Was the mansion originally in Gensokyo?
Were Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica the original names of the sisters?
Any approximate ages?
Is anything else other than this basically fanon?

Drake

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2011, 08:43:16 PM »
>Is there anything else about the original Prismrivers other than this?
No. Although there are BAiJR and PMiSS articles, they don't expand on their origins.

>Was the mansion originally in Gensokyo?
Well there's "the mansion, now called the Poltergeist Mansion, remained in Gensokyo". But then again, it said the mansion vanished after conjuring the sisters. Whether this means they went to Gensokyo, or something else, you can't tell. The translation is accurate, as well.

>Were Lunasa, Merlin, and Lyrica the original names of the sisters?
It can be assumed so. Since they took on the appearance of the sisters, Layla probably gave them similar personalities and identical names. She wanted her sisters, after all.

>Any approximate ages?
Physically, however old they would be in Layla's mind when she conjured them. But they have 'Unknown' age for a reason.

>Is anything else other than this basically fanon?
Not really...?

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 08:57:19 PM »
So I asked this before at around page 97 of the old thread and I didn't get an answer  :derp:

How do you unlock Aya in RoHL.....  :blush:
Is she even unlockable, though? Was the game ever finished or do you have to unlock her by some ridiculous means such as capturing all spellcards in Lunatic + Extra while doing a perfect run?

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 11:41:10 PM »
1cc on Hard or above, according to one of the included text files (don't remember which).

Since I don't have the skills to 1cc hard (not that I want to play this any more than necessary), if anyone actually does unlock her I'd really like to see someone play through with her just to see how broken different she is.

Now for my own question: The Japanese seem to have accepted "Night of Knights" as the correct spelling of the well-known Beat Mario track, but I haven't found any first-hand evidence to support this (pages like this just state it without citing a source). Does anyone have any idea where this would have sourced from?

Drake

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 12:07:18 AM »
Assumptions and popularity. Could have been Night of Nights implying it was a very nightly night, or the Night of Knights which would be the obvious.
It could have been explained by BM but I don't think anyone really cared enough. You don't need an official statement for people to take things into their own hands.

Shady_Ghost

• #totes
  • #legit
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 02:00:41 AM »
can anyone identify the music used in this vid?  I know it's a remix of flandre's theme but ive done some searching and no luck...
Vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxmPrTRq_Zw
2lazy2createbettersig

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 05:31:42 PM »
This has been in my head for some time. I've always wondered if the amulets Reimu shoots are Danmaku or not. Her homing amulets look like danmaku, but her "default" red amulets look like they're made out of some physical object. Same with pad-maid Sakuya and Youmu. Are their blades Physical objects or are they danmaku.

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 07:24:27 PM »
My personal fanon is that you can make danmaku look like physical objects. So, if only to support the Spell Card Rules, they're just "shaped danmaku" ...

Drake

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 07:43:02 PM »
Or you could easily say the reverse and that you can transform (and multiply?) a physical object into a spiritual one, using it as danmaku.

You kind of have to realize there are middle grounds though; you have the spherical blobs, you have the knives and kunai and amulets, but you also have danmaku like stars, which still take a shape but it doesn't exactly represent a solid physical object or whatever. Since you don't see random shapes of danmaku flying around everywhere, there's probably some kind of limitation somewhere. Also, considering Unzan can hit you as danmaku (and running into the enemy) whereas he still just uses his body, it's likely you can convert almost any physical energy into spiritual. That would also be supported by Youmu's swords not actually slicing people in half when hit, etc.

But that's getting a bit farther out there.

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 02:30:04 PM »
How can I get the free trial version of Kioh Gyoku?

All three Seihou games' pages are defunct. The Wayback Machine has the free trial versions of Shuusou Gyoku and Banshiryuu, but not Kioh Gyoku (even though it had a free trial version too).

Specifically, I'm looking for kioh1208.lzh, and possibly manu1001p.lzh (whatever it is; presumably the manual).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 02:33:24 PM by Whatthe »

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 05:27:23 PM »
Oh, oh, I got a question.

So... We all know Kanako's relationship with Okuu. And we all know who Utsuho is to Satori... so...

It's been bothering me for a while:
What does Satori think about the whole reactor thing? How does this profit the Underground?

Also! How and when did the Underground became a FORMER Hell and why? And where's the current Hell?

Mokou Fan

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 06:50:59 PM »
How and when did the Underground became a FORMER Hell and why? And where's the current Hell?
I don't know how Satori feels about her pet crow being turned in to a nuclear reactor, but I know I read somewhere that Shikieiki took the former hell away.
So from that, I'd be guessing the former hell was removed when Shikieiki became one of the Yamas for Gensoukyou, and now it's placed somewhere across the sanzu river in nether world.
Otherwise, we have almost no info that tells us where it's not in, except for Chireiden

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 07:09:19 PM »
Could someone explain how the Netherworld, Higan, Hell, death, and reincarnation all relate to each other?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 07:36:53 PM »
Could someone explain how the Netherworld, Higan, Hell, death, and reincarnation all relate to each other?

Oh I'm going to have a field day with this one~

There are three afterlives: Hell, Netherworld and Heaven. Your spirit walks down the Path of Liminality when you die and then reaches the Sanzu River, where you will be ferried across to Higan, the realm of the Yamas (assuming you have money or some other object of value with you to give to the Shinigami, otherwise they kick you into the river. How much money you have will also decide how long the ferry to Higan will be. Loads of money will make it a short ferry, but a single penny would give you one long boat trip). In Higan you will wait in the flower fields till a Yama comes to judge you. He/She decides whether you go to Hell, Netherworld or Heaven.

Most people go to Netherworld, the place for people who lived good/decent lives but have yet to reach enlightenment. This gorgeous world is basically a waiting room for reincarnation. The longer you stay there, the more memories you lose. Once you're 'ready' you'll be sent back down to the mortal coil to reincarnate. However, some souls are so enchanted by the Netherworld's beauty they just forget to reincarnate...

If you sinned greatly in your life you get kicked down into Hell, where you'll be tortured by demons and onis and thrown into a sea of boiling blood, the Enma sometimes giving some extra torture to the sinners to make their non-life even more miserable. Like purgatory you will be allowed back into the reincarnation cycle once you have payed for all your sins in Hell.

Heaven is special. This is the ultimate goal for all living beings. Once you reach spiritual enlightenment (or in Tenshi's case: if your family does) and/or lived the life of a saint you become a Celestial and are allowed into Heaven. There are rumors though that Heaven in Touhou Project is 'full', so it might be even harder to get in now...

Conqueror

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 08:20:28 PM »
Ah, well that clears up everything nicely. Thanks!

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 08:32:02 PM »
You're welcome~ It was a bit unclear for me at first too, but in the end Perfect Memento is your friend. :V

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 11:16:52 PM »
Heaven is special. This is the ultimate goal for all living beings. Once you reach spiritual enlightenment (or in Tenshi's case: if your family does) and/or lived the life of a saint you become a Celestial and are allowed into Heaven. There are rumors though that Heaven in Touhou Project is 'full', so it might be even harder to get in now...

Side tangent:  Perfect Memento claims that heaven is full.  The in-story credits in Perfect Memento include the Celestial bearocracy (whatever it's called.  I forget.  But you can look it up at Touhou wiki if you really want to know).  This is important because that was likely Akyu's source (because Akyu is an unreliable narrator, it's sometimes good to know where she's getting her information from).  In otherwords, Heaven's bearocracy itself told Akyu that heaven was full and not accepting new people at the time.

Anyways, later on, in Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Yukari herself in her storyline travels to heaven and discovers that the whole thing is a LIE.  Heaven is actually not full at all, but instead has plenty of room and is simply keeping people out because the current residents want the land for themselves, while lying that they're keeping people out because they're full.  The whole experience seems to leave Yukari rather annoyed (and she ends up venting her anger on Tenshi.  Well, she was also mad at Tenshi for other things, too, but whatever).

Old Hell was also abandoned because it wasn't big enough, if I recall correctly.  Perfect Memento has the details (interesting how ZUN set all of this up before SA and SWR came out)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2011, 12:56:03 AM »
Anyways, later on, in Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Yukari herself in her storyline travels to heaven and discovers that the whole thing is a LIE.  Heaven is actually not full at all, but instead has plenty of room and is simply keeping people out because the current residents want the land for themselves, while lying that they're keeping people out because they're full.  The whole experience seems to leave Yukari rather annoyed (and she ends up venting her anger on Tenshi.  Well, she was also mad at Tenshi for other things, too, but whatever).
Remember also how Suika just went up and beat up Tenshi for a piece of her land as well, making it some sort of Vacational terrain (With angelic minions included!).

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 06:11:58 AM »
Oh yea, right.  That's a pretty funny example of how much spare room there is in heaven, come to think about it XD

As upbeat and optimistic as ZUN likes to keep the main Touhou storyline, it's interesting how many dark undertones it has sometimes if you look hard enough.  In this case, how Heaven appears to be managed by a bunch of jerk-ass elitists.

(some characters also snap at Shikieki in her win quotes asking what gives her the right to judge people)

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 04:03:10 PM »
Side tangent:  Perfect Memento claims that heaven is full.  The in-story credits in Perfect Memento include the Celestial bearocracy (whatever it's called.  I forget.  But you can look it up at Touhou wiki if you really want to know).  This is important because that was likely Akyu's source (because Akyu is an unreliable narrator, it's sometimes good to know where she's getting her information from).  In otherwords, Heaven's bearocracy itself told Akyu that heaven was full and not accepting new people at the time.

I think the word you're searching for is 'bureaucracy'. :V But interesting to know. I did use the word 'rumors' since I wasn't sure if this was definitely the case.

(some characters also snap at Shikieki in her win quotes asking what gives her the right to judge people)

Well it's her job. You can't snap at a taxer asking what gives him the right to tax you. Same goes for regular judges and police. It's their job, and said jobs come with rights.

Drake

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 05:10:32 PM »
doesn't stop people from doing exactly that

what's your point

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 08:02:21 PM »
doesn't stop people from doing exactly that

what's your point

That it's foolish and pointless to call the judge of the dead out for what she's supposed to do. Tiamat tries to make it sound like Shikieiki is dark/hypocritical/bad/whatever, but the characters are just being childish about it.

Sabino

• Rusted Ruins
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2011, 06:56:07 AM »
That it's foolish and pointless to call the judge of the dead out for what she's supposed to do. Tiamat tries to make it sound like Shikieiki is dark/hypocritical/bad/whatever, but the characters are just being childish about it.
Hey, you can't blame them, since half of them don't even believe that she's really the real deal when they first see her.
Speaking in all truthfulness; will you believe it and listen attentively if some random -cute- girl with an over-sized hat comes up to you and says that she's gonna be your judge of the afterlife and unless you do as she say's you're bound to go to hell?

Conqueror

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2011, 11:54:16 AM »
Speaking in all truthfulness; will you believe it and listen attentively if some random -cute- girl with an over-sized hat comes up to you and says that she's gonna be your judge of the afterlife and unless you do as she say's you're bound to go to hell?

To be fair they're all cute girls, although not all with oversized hats.

Whatthe

• Formerly known as "Only somewhat distracted"
  • Still distracted
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2011, 08:35:49 PM »
Is the music in this video based on Ievan Polkka?

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 10:09:10 PM »
Is the music in this video based on Ievan Polkka?

OH GOD, IT'S THAT BRAINWASHER AGAIN! I doubt it's based on Ievan Polkka though, really. Deoesn't sound like. it be just a randomly invented theme. I catch myself in moments of inventing such crap in my head. Maybe this author decided to make a video of one.

I got a question regarding Utsuho:
Playing Hisoutensoku I can't lose the feeling that she seems like... a robot. My first thought about her really was that she was mechanical, or a cute android or something.
I've never seen her in fan stuff as going with "ENEMY DETECTED IN THE PERIMETER OF THE REACTOR. MUST OBLITERATE"

Is this how the canon Utsuho really is?

Mokou Fan

Forte Blackadder

• 雲龍九現
  • Thi?n Giả L?ng Y?u
    • FaceBook
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2011, 10:45:29 PM »
What I'm about to say contains a lot of nonsense:

In Buddhism, "Hell" is the place where the sinned souls are sent to, and is believed to have 18 stages and each stage is used for different sin. So, I guess what Shikieiki judges shall be:

1. The sin you committed: the more sin, the more stage you have to be in.
2. The level of each sin: a repeated sin shall be considered "heavier", also your intention when committing the sin. This will tell how long you're gonna be in a stage of that sin.
Each sin has its own level, like murder is "more serious" than stealing, thus the torture is more painful. But heck, after I read all the stages' punishment they'll probably feel the same.

Surprisingly, I don't see anywhere states that regret can be considered. So when you arrive to the court, all you have to do is sitting there waiting for her judgement. You can cry, you can say sorry, you can promise but she won't care.

However.

It's impossible for a being to commit no crime in his/her/its life. Therefore after the sin, she will take a look at your deeds. Each deed has a level too, and they will cover up a sin at the same level (Like giving food to a beggar may cover up one stealing act, and saving one life can cover up one murder). After that, she will judge you.

1. If you still have sin: you go to Hell
ex: If Aya dies, and everything she did add up to Level 3 of Lying , she will be put in stage 5 for (I don't know how long, but one sin may get you 100 years). After that she may go to the Netherworld.
2. If you have nothing (no sin, no deed, or you did both equally): you go to the Netherworld
3. If you have deed(s): you go to Heaven

It gets a bit confusing here, about the Netherworld. It's supposed to be a waiting room, like Kisei said. However, this is also on the border. Netherworld connects to everywhere, and what you do here will greatly affect your next judgement. Yeah, don't think you've done with Yamaxanadu! Most people who did enough deed to cover their sins go there and have a peaceful time. You can say 90% of the population is elders who died of age. All they do is recall the past and stuff, yeah? But after a while, their memory fade, their souls rest and they disappear. No Heaven for them, they become one with nature, the Void. Also here, we have the sinners that survived their punishment in Hell. To be honest, I don't think it's possible to be sane after being in Hell, but some had very strong mind and made it. These guys usually committed the sin out of vengeance, the grudge was so strong it kept they sane. And thus we have ghost that haunt people around. Mima is very unlikely to be one of them, as she was boasting how she's a soul, but not a ghost. She could be strong enough to defeat the Shinigami after death, or cunning enough to trick them. Either way, I don't think Mima faced Shikieiki.

Ok, where were we? Oh, the Netherworld. Yuyuko lives there, very carefree. We all know she possesses the power of Death, which could be the result of a shitload of "sin". Her "murder" level can be off the roof, unintentionally or not. Additionally she suicided, and it's one of the great sins. However, she's not in Hell. Did Yukari do something? Maybe not, the answer I thought of lay under the Ayakashi. Yuyuko's past is uncertain, but I won't say it was a bright one. Yuyuko's corpse is buried under the Ayakashi and has a seal. This seal works with the requirement of Yuyuko's magic, thus make a connection between her soul and her body. Because of this, Yuyuko cannot be judged by a Yama nor she can be considered a soul. Shikieiki can put Yuyuko in Hell, but that will break the seal and release the Ayakashi's power. At this point, the Yamas chose to overlook her sins and make an alternative punishment: Yuyuko has to manage the Netherworld for all eternity.

Ah, I was talking about haunting ghosts tho... Ok, those ghosts (in The Ring, or The Grudge) after all those years in Hell, they try to go back to the living world from Netherworld. For what reason? Of course, because of the grudge, they're not satisfied, or the torture from Hell broke their minds, all they can think of is to go back to their old world, to do whatever kept them sane in Hell:

1. A memorial place: Most ghost stories you heard
2. A person: - to kill or to protect, either way because their mind is broken all they do is scare/harm the living.
3. Unfinished work: almost all of these works are murder-related

When they go back to this world, part of them haunt us for a while and disappear, as their sane is fading. Others keep doing it until they get exorcised or captured by the shinigami, then get judged again (this time it's 99% they'll go to Hell again). And... a few regain their consciousness, with their new ability as "soul", they likely to become youkai. Oh, and did I say what Yamas judged are not necessarily human-only? No? Well now you know. These souls can't do much to the living world, but they can "possess" a body, or an object, or even a material to trick the Shinigami (they only go for bodiless souls). Don't ask me how they then become a powerful youkai, I dunno. But since they know that they're soul, they have unlimited time to train themselves. The only problem is after they take a body, they will be forced to be compatible with it, eventually have a new life and forget about the past. This is only applied to the souls possess a living body, like human or animal.

These things are supposedly 10% of the youkai population. How do I know? I guess. There are a lot of theories on how a youkai was born, but I'm not typing it now.

'K, now Heaven. This is where the Elitists are. Basically just think of them like the Olympian Gods, who have nothing else to do than partying and having sex. This place is supposed to be where the "good guys" live. But like I said, Netherworld is the real "judgement". If you're a good guy there, you can go to Heaven. And when you're in Heaven, you can back to be a bad guy. Of course, at that time you can still be kicked back to Yama's Court, but if you don't get caught it's fine, no? Alrighty, what's the benefit of being in Heaven?

I'll use an old book, called "Journey to the West" as my reference. Heaven is a vast world above the sky, has 9 stages which are 9 layers of clouds. The highest is the Heaven Palace, where the King of Heaven lives. They have a lot of people, the Gods on the highest layers, the Celestial on the middle, and the Taoists on the lowest, where is about the top of the mountains. They have their leisure days up there, playing chess, drinking tea and debating on how bad Justin Bieber is. But the problem is Heaven itself. The environment is the best place to training one's self, both physically and mentally. They also provide high-quality food that make you more powerful. There are also pills that're mixed for a thousand years with godly craftmanship, guaranteed to give you godlike power/super long life. One of the most famous is the Peach of Heaven, I think you all know what power it holds, Tenshi is that strong cos she's been eating it since birth. There are a lot of tales about this fruit, but I already posted it last year. All the animals up there are as strong as an oni too, can you imagine how good is the meat?

So, basically if you're a good boy, you go to Heaven and train yourself until you're half as strong as Tenshi, you can go back to Earth and destroy a country. Sounds good, no? I think at that time even the Shinigami can't capture you. Thank god, Yamas' judgments are always right, and Hell's 18 stages are bad enough to break everything inside a living's brain, so we don't have many bad guys on Heaven. Most of them are just old farts who can't do anything but listening to Justin Bieber and playing chess.

Right, I'm off... I don't even know why I posted this, have a good laugh with my Asian myths rant... I'll come back soon with more nonsense.

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 06:36:27 AM »
OH GOD, IT'S THAT BRAINWASHER AGAIN! I doubt it's based on Ievan Polkka though, really. Deoesn't sound like. it be just a randomly invented theme. I catch myself in moments of inventing such crap in my head. Maybe this author decided to make a video of one.

I got a question regarding Utsuho:
Playing Hisoutensoku I can't lose the feeling that she seems like... a robot. My first thought about her really was that she was mechanical, or a cute android or something.
I've never seen her in fan stuff as going with "ENEMY DETECTED IN THE PERIMETER OF THE REACTOR. MUST OBLITERATE"

Is this how the canon Utsuho really is?
Considering that Touhou Hisoutensoku is canon, that'd be a yes.

To answer more than just the last bit, she doesn't say that in SA, where she's a bit high on yatagarasu at the moment. My interpretation is that she isn't good at much, but she takes what she can do very seriously, and this is a way of depicting that. And/or (it just now occurs to me) that "MUST ADHERE TO RIGID STRUCTURE" thing is the only way to get all the important bits of maintaining a nuclear reactor to fit in her widdle head.