Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 9F  (Read 245213 times)

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 9F
« Reply #930 on: June 24, 2013, 08:09:35 PM »
Beaten Eiki. Reached floor 27. Enemies are so much easier than on previous floor it's not even funny. Liliths give 92k skill points per kill. They should have placed a huge sign reading "GRIND HERE" just by the stairs. :getdown:
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #931 on: June 24, 2013, 10:08:52 PM »
Well, found something else.
Spoiler:
On Nitori's Menu, 3rd option, create 10 items, doesn't matter what it is. You'll get a cutscene and Nitori will join you
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

« Reply #932 on: June 24, 2013, 10:54:45 PM »
Ok i am starting another NG+ with 12 locked characters and i want your opinions, i will post what build i used last time to (par lock) beating winner, it will be blank if i didnt used the character before
                 Build last run      Build New run
Meiling        HP                  Full DEF, them pump HP in plus disk?
Reimu           MAG            I keep hearing Full MND, doesnt that make her heal weak?
Marisa          MAG                MAG again
Kaguya         MAG                MAG again
Utsuho         MAG               MAG again
Yuugi            ATK                   ATK again
Youmu          -                         I guess ATK
Mokou          -                          I cant decide if full MAG, Full HP, Or mix of everything =/
Renko          SPD                   Tied between SPD or MND
Aya              -                          ATK i guess
Flandre         ATK                   ATK again
Mystia          -                          ATK i guess

The Krve

• Power Word : Silence
« Reply #933 on: June 25, 2013, 12:48:59 AM »
Well, found something else.
Spoiler:
On Nitori's Menu, 3rd option, create 10 items, doesn't matter what it is. You'll get a cutscene and Nitori will join you
Gj comrade  8)

Nitori actually got some changes. Megawatt got replaced by Super Scope 3D and Camouflage got replaced by a self-buff that has a low delay.
Her passive skills, surprisingly, doesn't have ATK boost and as you can see, SS3D SP consumption is HUGE.
Not sure about the accuracy of her skills though.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #934 on: June 25, 2013, 01:21:09 AM »
I'll be updating the wiki again once I have everything translated about her so we can know a bit more about her skills and spells. Also, there was an achievement to make 10 items that was tied to that event too, and I've also seen another ach for putting 255 points in 1 parameters at the Magic Library, maybe that'll give us Patchouli? Just throwing that out there, I don't have enough money yet on my game to test it now, so if anyone wants to try and see what may come of it

Scratch that, I've just check something with the first demo, and if you look on the Human Village to switch your party, there's a limited amount of character slots, it was 8 on the first demo, and it's 14 now, so I guess this is all the character's we'll get to play. Other than that, how many character was there on the first game? With the achievements now, I'm guessing we'll have 48 (there's ach to get 12, 24, 36, and all characters, so following that logic...)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:24:51 AM by kuilfrayt »
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #935 on: June 25, 2013, 01:55:16 AM »
Well, didnt take as long as I thought to do eh

Nitori:

Skills (in order from top to bottom)
DEF Boost - Defense Increase.
MND Boost - MND Increase.
Attribute Boost - All Attributes Increase.
Motivated Heart - Skill holder receives (SLv * 10)% more experience. Only takes effect when in party    (active or reserve). Does not stack with "Hands-on experience", but does stack with all other modifying skills.
Hands-on Experience - Skill holder receives (SLv * 25)% more experience. Only takes effect when in active party    at end of battle. Does not stack with "Motivating Heart", but does stack with all other modifying skills.
Maintenance - The bonus on Main and Sub Equipment that the skill holder is wearing are doubled.
Ability to Manipulate Water - When the skill user is on the front line, CLD damage dealt is increased for all characters on the front line.
Kappa?s Ecology Observation - Damage against Aquatic creatures is increased if the skill holder is on the front line. The bonus doesn?t stack with similar effects.
Overheating - If the skill holder has used an offensive ability, on the next turn, their next ability will cost 1 more MP and do 15% more damage. Adds the special Status ?Overheating?. This bonus will stay and stack as long as the skill holder is on the front line. The effect will disappear when the skill holder retreats to the reserve. (Status appears like a buff saying オーバーヒート Lv X)
Cooling Down - If the skill holder concentrates with full HP, the amount of MP recovered by the action is increases by (1 + SLv) times.

Spells
Kappa's Great Illusionary Waterfall
Cost 4 MP   Multi-target: CLD Attribute   Direct Attack
CLD spell that targets all enemies.
Description says it has a chance to lower enemies DEF and is good against strong DEF enemies, but from what I?ve seen, it can inflict SIL, so I?m not sure about this.

Exteeeending Aaaaarm
Cost 4 MP   Multi-target: NTR Attribute   Direct Attack
NTR spell that targets all enemies.
The spell has no special effect, but has good damage and usefulness all around.

Super Scope 3D
Cost 16 MP   Single-target: PHYS Attribute   Direct Attack
Superweapon (?)
Very strong damage against a single enemy, but comes with a very high MP consumption and very long delay.

Portable Versatile Machine
Cost 2 MP   Self-target: PHYS Attribute   Helpful Spell
Universal machine that fits in the palm of a hand. Immediately creates a small item to help with the fight. Raises all stats by a small amount. (+12%, +5% per skill points)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:00:03 AM by kuilfrayt »

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #936 on: June 25, 2013, 02:59:22 AM »
I guess that explains the extra character slot, nice find!

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #937 on: June 26, 2013, 03:12:52 AM »
Found the conditions to get Suika:
Achievement 51 - Heavy Drinker
Conditions: Buy 3 kinds of Refined Sake
Reward: Your friend that loves sake might join you

So, Nitori will sell more items as time goes on. The 6000 one in Main Equipment is the first one for the achievement.

Other than that, Battle Points are still there, Subclasses are a thing (you need 10 Stones of Awakening to unlock them), and there's something called Key of Reincarnation which is probably tied to Tomes of Reincarnation (that are used to reset parameters), maybe it's used to unlock reset completly? It's saying I have the achievement, but probably a bug, so I can't check it out.

If someone wants to create a page on the wiki for achievements, I'll put what I have on there.

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #938 on: June 26, 2013, 10:06:35 PM »
and I've also seen another ach for putting 255 points in 1 parameters at the Magic Library, maybe that'll give us Patchouli?

Pretty sure this is confirmed now, the reward on the achievement says "Patchy might come talk with you" (do we normally use Patchy or Patchu in english for her nickname, I can't remember)

I'll be filling up the achievement page this evening.

The Krve

« Reply #939 on: June 27, 2013, 01:14:48 AM »
Jesus Christ qazmlpok, you fix that program of yours yet ?  :V :V :V :V :V
You should had checked back when I handed you the first image batch.

« Reply #940 on: June 27, 2013, 01:40:50 AM »
Jesus Christ qazmlpok, you fix that program of yours yet ?  :V :V :V :V :V
You should had checked back when I handed you the first image batch.

I forgot that it didn't work in the first place. Had I remembered that, I would've started on it sooner.

No, it's not fixed. I did fix the issue I was having, but it still isn't working and now I have absolutely no idea why. I'm trying to replicate the original time data - which I'm positive isn't the actual problem, I just want it done - but that isn't working for directories. I'm making some dumb mistake and I can't see what. So I'm sick of it again.

The Krve

« Reply #941 on: June 27, 2013, 01:56:33 AM »
I forgot that it didn't work in the first place. Had I remembered that, I would've started on it sooner.

No, it's not fixed. I did fix the issue I was having, but it still isn't working and now I have absolutely no idea why. I'm trying to replicate the original time data - which I'm positive isn't the actual problem, I just want it done - but that isn't working for directories. I'm making some dumb mistake and I can't see what. So I'm sick of it again.
Wait, so how the hell did you get the raws you provided me if it didn't work in the first place ?
Only the extract function is working, maybe ?

« Reply #942 on: June 27, 2013, 01:58:19 AM »
Wait, so how the hell did you get the raws you provided me if it didn't work in the first place ?
Only the extract function is working, maybe ?

Extract works.

Rebuild works for the first LoT (or did, anyway; I probably broke it)

Rebuild does not work for the second LoT.

The Krve

« Reply #943 on: June 27, 2013, 02:03:16 AM »
Extract works.

Rebuild works for the first LoT (or did, anyway; I probably broke it)

Rebuild does not work for the second LoT.
WELL SHIT.
Tell you what, why don't you contact your source for more details regarding your problem, or simply ask an expert?
Works wonders for me.

« Reply #944 on: June 27, 2013, 02:09:22 AM »
WELL SHIT.
Tell you what, why don't you contact your source for more details regarding your problem, or simply ask an expert?
Works wonders for me.

What source? I don't have a source, nor do I know any experts.

I did ask for help. I didn't get much.

The Krve

« Reply #945 on: June 27, 2013, 02:18:22 AM »
THEN FIND ONE.
It's not too hard to find a guy who is good at python at this time.
Sorry if I'm rushing you too hard, but you're the head of the project here my friend.

« Reply #946 on: June 27, 2013, 02:24:34 AM »
THEN FIND ONE.
It's not too hard to find a guy who is good at python at this time.
Sorry if I'm rushing you too hard, but you're the head of the project here my friend.

I'm good at python. That's not the problem. The problem is that I'm not good at DxLib. That, and DxLib is moronic.

The Krve

« Reply #947 on: June 27, 2013, 02:30:25 AM »
I'm good at python. That's not the problem. The problem is that I'm not good at DxLib. That, and DxLib is moronic.
Well that's a dead end then  :V
From what I know not much people know about DxLib.
Sorry for nudging you boss .

« Reply #948 on: June 28, 2013, 03:04:34 PM »
Is it confirmed that Suika will be obtainable then? (or could that actually be how you get Yuugi or something?). Since Suika wasn't on the original list on page 27 of this thread and all, I think... (apologies if I'm late)

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #949 on: June 28, 2013, 09:32:12 PM »
Well I'm pretty sure the list on page 27 isn't complete. From the achievement, I could see that there's more than 36 characters available, while the list only has 30 characters. So seeing as it's an event with Suika, I would put my money on it being part of her recruitement event.

I can't confirm anything yet, since the event doesn't say anything about it, but that's just my intuition.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 09:44:50 PM by kuilfrayt »

« Reply #950 on: June 28, 2013, 10:43:10 PM »
Maybe I'll just post the entire Chara folder and let people drawn their own conclusions.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6ff3kf9gxh185fc

The list on page 27 is those with 3 types of portraits: _L (what you see when speaking), _S (used for in-battle display), and _SS (Actually, I have no idea where this is used. I thought it was on the LvUp screens, but that's still the _S image, just incorrectly drawn).

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #951 on: June 29, 2013, 01:23:27 AM »
Well, thats 49 characters, and imo I don't see how Akyu could be a fighting character, so with all that, it goes in line with what the achievement are set too

Well, that removes most surprises from it, but tbh most of them were already obvious

« Reply #952 on: June 29, 2013, 05:08:35 AM »
If Renko and Maribel can be a fighting character in Labyrinth of Touhou 1, then so can Akyuu. We actually don't know much about Akyuu, other than her being fairly healthy.

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #953 on: July 01, 2013, 01:34:38 AM »
True enough. I would think that they would use some of the info from her profile, though...

http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Hieda_no_Akyuu
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
« Reply #954 on: July 01, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/download/i29pk9n83dhc9kb/loth2translation%2Bachievements.rar

Updated files with achievements, and almost every events in 1F are translated, I'm missing Aya and Cirno's event (most of it at least), and some part of other events are left blanks because I'm not sure what they would mean, but for the most part, you can understand the overall discussion between characters.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #955 on: July 01, 2013, 08:03:14 PM »
Made it to floor 30. Reimu is at 320. So far i've been able to beat Meiling, Rumia, Tenshi, Nitori, Yuugi, Yuuka, Reisen solo, Suwako and Eeintei Trio. Chen completely wrecks my team every time i encounter her.

Not sure if i want to grind ~200+ levels for Winner. And if i decide to grind, is it better at 27 for more skill points, or 29 for more exp?
Might as well download all characters save and start some sort of challenge run. Thinking about doing random run, or maybe something like using characters appearing only in stages 1-3.
So the team will be
Rumia, Cirno, Meiling, Chen, Alice, Wriggle, Mystia, Keine, Minoriko, Nitori, Yuugi, And i guess Yuyuko since she's stage 1 boss in TD. :V
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

« Reply #956 on: July 02, 2013, 05:42:52 AM »
True enough. I would think that they would use some of the info from her profile, though...

http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Hieda_no_Akyuu

Wow, looking at her profile, I realized I have never read Memorizable Gensokyo. I didn't even know that it was a comic. Time to start reading it. Thanks for that.

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #957 on: July 03, 2013, 02:38:24 AM »
You're welcome. I'm glad to of helped you out as such, however unexpected as it may be.

There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

« Reply #958 on: July 03, 2013, 03:00:26 AM »
Okay, FINALLY got it to work.

http://i.imgur.com/GPjl1LY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/inpDrzs.png

Here's the archive file. Just drop it into the thLabyrinth folder and overwrite the existing one. There's no patching needed, since this is a publicly available demo.
http://www.mediafire.com/?gaii0fy2a3jk0dc

Again, this is just modifying images. Most of the menus are still text and remain unmodified.

This is using the images from:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k5d6qycgxv1tqfm/THE_FRUITS_v0.6.rar
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 02:29:50 AM by qazmlpok »

« Reply #959 on: July 03, 2013, 09:11:28 AM »
This looks like a fun game. :O