Author Topic: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread II  (Read 212891 times)

Dular

• This avatar below me is considered ancient.
  • This avatar above me is considered ancient
Re: [WC3 - Dots] General discussion thread II
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2011, 07:40:52 AM »
y know fuzzy wuzzieh?give him blink dagger ranged attacks and loltelehome...u got hatate

I didn't know Hatate got a skill that scaled on her hp, a shockwave type move, and did additive damage orb effect!

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
« Reply #151 on: April 02, 2011, 09:16:02 AM »
I didn't know Hatate got a skill that scaled on her hp, a shockwave type move, and did additive damage orb effect!
lolk but many ppl other than me said so...
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #152 on: April 02, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »
So ApharmdB found out all of the SDM are bugged and have 30 less base HP than everyone else.

There is a spread sheet with a bunch of info in the channel topic with all this. It contains info on all of the heros.

Yuugi also has one of the best attack animations Nitori has the best, Nue has the longest cast times(And Byakuren but Byakuren doesn't need to aim), Rumia, Mystia and Wriggle have no natural HP regeneration in the daytime but Rumia and Mystia have 5x natural regen at night.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:46:41 PM by DEFINITELY NOT RIKTER »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2011, 12:35:34 AM »
Come on man look at Byakuren's back swing man, it's abysmal. That thing is like 1.5s or possibly longer.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Rikter

• VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2011, 02:23:15 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?669tmtdz93ginim#1

This is the link to the sheet. And after checking Rumia out in game she actually does have HP regen without items in the daytime.

Dular

« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2011, 02:26:52 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?669tmtdz93ginim#1

This is the link to the sheet. And after checking Rumia out in game she actually does have HP regen without items in the daytime.

Probably because of her strength.  She just doesn't have any natural hp regen.

« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2011, 04:19:04 AM »
Probably because of her strength.  She just doesn't have any natural hp regen.

Yep all heroes have a hp regen of (0.03 * strength) hp/s. The hp regen bonus stat is from the racial hp regen bonus in vanilla warcraft 3 (e.g. night elves regen faster at night, undead regen only on blight, etc).

Projectile speeds added. The file is at the same link that Rikter posted. I think the animation statistics are presented in the reverse order of how playdota presents them (read the footnote in the file). I merely extracted the data out from the world editor in the sequence that the fields came in from top to bottom.  :3
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:35:26 AM by ApharmdB »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #157 on: April 04, 2011, 09:33:51 PM »
Was good match. We couldn't finish all racks in time. Bah =V

HAKSOE!
Heroe - Tenshoe
Heloe - Kaguyoe
Kactoe - Remiloe
Aphoe - Reisoe

vs

MOOII <-- Winning tiim
Pescii - Yugii
Headsii - Komahii
Whiteii - Hatatii
Dulii - Hinaii

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:43:37 PM by Helepolis »

« Reply #158 on: April 05, 2011, 04:54:51 PM »
I remember that I read on a Mortred guide that phase boots would disable her crits while it's activated. In DotS, kitsune stops Flan's ults from working while it's on, as well. Does this occur for other heroes as well, if you have a nice boat, and you use kitsune, would it stop crits from proccing?

« Reply #159 on: April 05, 2011, 05:45:35 PM »
It should stop all crits from activating

Dular

« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »
So we play other games on occasion, you know?  Sometimes random games, Jurassic Park, Poker Tower Defense, plain old poker, but recently we got another game(in english no less) called Scarlet Devil Mansion Defense, it uses the same models and was made by the same people who made dots, and it is crazy fun.  Drop on by, because it's an easy way to waste 2 hours and is crazy fun as I said.  Max people is 5 players though.

Now I woke up this morning and said to myself "I'm going to make a little list of what I think the heroes are like!"... So I did!  Now to all people who may berate me, and say 'This is wrong, you are wrong.'  This list is from my experience and opinion.  If you don't like it, then don't follow it.  Kinda like saying sub-doll Hina or tank hina is stupid when compared to the other, blah blah blah.  Anyways!  These are the heroes and general playstyle!

This guide is generally for full house games!

Reimu:

Reimu's role to to simply be there and rack up as many points as possible.  Genji is her damage, her buff is titanic to carries(Sakuya in particular), and her last word weakens ALL enemies map-wide.  Her job is simple to stay alive.  As such, tank items would be nice. Reimu needs score critically, if she is not killing Yamame every round, she'll just be gimped later.

Works best with: Anyone
Reimu can share a lane with anyone, as long as she's middle and killing Yamame.  Genji will always be able to sneak in a few kills.

Works worst with: No one
Reimu works best when she actually isn't killing creeps, except for creeps another lane can't handle. She mainly sits around and kills Yamame and racks up points.  She can solo mid if no one else wants to.

Marisa:

Marisa is a score hog, plain and simple.  Early on her orreries sun deals super damage and pretty much clears creep waves by itself, easily obtainable, and can rush to it, few other people can do it, but later on she slows down... Until she gets Master Spark, which can really save the day if you max the reactor.  She needs score about as much as Remilia, which is not that much.

Works best with: Patchouli
Patchouli can't kill so good mid game, but can really stomp late game.  Marisa covers for her until Patchouli can cover her Marisa.

Works worst with: Remilia, Flandre
Flandre needs score, fast to increase her innate and Marisa is too jerk to let that happen!  Remilia likewise needs to kill as slow as possible, which hampers Remilia's farming.

Remilia:
Remilia's job is to farm AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.  Give her a miko divine suit and a donation box and she will get a MILLION points at the sin wave, provided no one interferes and you do the time stop.  Even more if you can shop while very slowly killing the wave.  She does good damage with magic and tanks well with her innate and last word, just in case.  She is simply an enabler for the other carries, and probably needs score the least out of all heroes.

Works best with: Reimu, Patchouli
Reimu and Patchy generally stays out of the way with Genji/Koa, and you can invite Reimu/Patchouli to kill the creeps sans Genji/Koa.  The two will get some extra score that Remilia doesn't really need.

Works worst with: Instagibbers
Let's face it, the carries will get to the point where they will explode any creep wave isntantly.   Remilia needs the creeps to live as long as possible, and these characters will not do.

Flandre:
Flandre is a boss killer.  With life leech, four of a kind, and Q.E.D she can tank pretty much any mob.  She's a pretty simple person to play, but almost needed for what she does.  Score is nice on Flandre, needed until level 7 or 8 or 9.  You shouldn't really care too much about it after.

Works best with: Tenshi, Patchouli
Tenshi and Patchouli don't kill creeps too fast, Flan doesn't kill creeps too fast.  They work surprisingly well together.

Works worst with: Marisa, Sakuya.
The early instagibber of Marisa and the later instagibbing of Sakuya hampers Flan's farming, she needs the score to get her innate up and the creeps to get her money up and these two don't let that happen.

Sakuya:
Sakuya is a-move hero.  Her strongest assets are passives, but her defensive ability isn't up there.  Against bosses, she needs a tank such as Flandre.  Against waves, she'll one shot them ALL later on.  Simple, and the glass cannon rings true with her.  If they don't die in one or two shots, she'll die.  She works best if she solos, but should lane with another person once her passive reaches level 6 or 7 and take turns killing creeps.  Give the solo to someone that needs score more.

Works best with: Tenshi(If Remilia is around), Suika
Surprisingly, Tenshi works well with Sakuya early on if Remilia is around.  Remilia gives Tenshi a Cheongsam and an Oar and the two can actually take turns instagibbing creeps.  Tenshi gibs 6 enemies, then Sakuya gibs six enemies.. Weird relationship.  Suika falls under the same umbrella, they'll both have almost equal score if they are together for the game.

Works worst with: Remilia
Oddly enough, Sakuya doesn't work well with her master, the two have directly opposed play styles, and just shouldn't be near each other.

Patchouli:
Patchouli ranks right up there with Flan in late game ability.  Koakuma at max level is more hax than Flandre and Philosopher Stone is beastly, but she needs score, cannot solo early on, doesn't earn money too well, but later she is hojesus strong if you take care of her.  Patchouli needs score badly, but not as much as Reimu.  Her late game spells can cost more mana than she actually has, and the boost will give Koakuma even bigger damage.

Works best with: Reimu, Remilia

Remilia tank creeps and pretty much sit there and use their spells and wait till they are dead, and Reimu lets Genji do the work.  Patchouli merely last hits for her share and bides her time before she can contribute with Koakuma.  With Reimu, they make the summoning team!

Works worst with: Sakuya

Sakuya once again instagibs the creeps, which is terrible for Patchouli, even if she gets Koakuma.

Meiling:
Meiling is the tanker hero, but she can pull off nice DPS as well  Kinda a mix of both, but doesn't excel at either.  Her innate is probably the second best, with armor doubling with each level, but she needs to solo, and she'll take time, and she can become magic immune for 1 second with a 2 second cooldown. Very useful, but she needs her own lane to get strong and start REALLY tanking.  If you lane her with an instagibber, or someone that takes score, she'll gradually turn into China, the useless character.

Works best with: Flandre, Remilia
You lane early with Remilia and snipe her mobs with your spin, it does 5x the damage and has a large AoE, she won't mind TOO much.  She will be a little miffed about it if there is no other way though.  You tank for Flandre on bosses late game thanks to her lovely lifesteal and China can hold her own against bosses with her Inner Dragon Chi and natural crit.

Works worst with: Everyone else(Including Flan early)
Seriously.  She needs to solo or team up with Remilia.  Literally everyone else(except Tenshi) can kill better than her.

Suika:
Suika is a beast early on, beast middle, and a beast later on.  Probably THE most overpowered character in the game overall, she enables Yamame killing almost immediately and only gets stronger from there.  All you need you know is that she is freaking OP.
Suika needs score about as much as Flandre.  At level 8 or 9, you don't really have to care much anymore.

Works best with: Sakuya, Flandre
Suika is quite weak for a good part of the same without her mini-suika, Sakuya will gladly pick up the slack since she doesn't need score that much.  Flan will too if you two don't mind taking turns.  Mini-Suikas last for about half a creep wave, if a little less.

Works worst with: Every not instagibber
Suika typically instagibs, even if it doesn't last a creepwave.  The not instagibbers need score the most and your presence isn't helping.

Tenshi:
Tenshi is the most tank in this game with her temperament, but she needs a boss item that gives armor to really bring out the tenko in her.  Her passive is also is a boon for most of the game, but she needs score and items to really bring her out, and early game that isn't gonna happen.  Babysitting her will be required if you don't have Remilia.  Her innate is MASSIVE AoE by the way.  It will reach you, I promise.  Tenshi needs points badly and fast, which is sad because without items her killing ability is the smallest.

Works best with: Remilia(in the game), Patchouli
Remilia is practically needed for Tenshi to become worthwhile on the front lines.  Her killing ability otherwise is terrible minus her keystone press, but when the game gets to the point where Patch can almost kill creeps but not quite, Tenshi will be there and happily help out if there is no Remilia.

Works worst with: Carries(minus Sakuya if Remilia is around)
Carries kill creeps as fast as possible, and Tenshi simply cannot get in on that action unless the carry purposefully kills slow, which in some spots may prove fatal.

Iku:

Iku is a rather versatile character, able to do any situation well, but she excels when you focus in two or even one of three areas.  Of course the areas are tanking, DPS, and support.  She works with just about any character well, and needs... and I mean NEEDS a kappa lightsaber later on.  Don't be fooled into thinking her passive doesn't give a very good shield, it has another very powerful ability.  Iku needs score a lot early on, but even at level 5 she'll be pretty set after that.  Just killing things normally will give her level 7 or 8 near Rumia.  Unlike Sakuya though, she only gets more benefits from higher score.  Oddly enough, Iku can use power the LEAST of any hero and still do excellent, maxing one normal skill and still getting to Rumia but depending on what area you want to focus on, you might end up using a little more.

Works best with: Everyone minus Remilia
Iku is a versatile character as I said, she can instagib to lane with Suika, Sakuya, and Tenshi, and she can fast-kill with Flan, Reimu, and Patchouli.  The only character that really disagrees with this is Remilia, as Iku does not have a slow-kill button.

Remilia slow kills.  Iku, although versatile, cannot not kill fast.   Don't work too well.

This is a general guide.  If you don't know what this stuff means, come by and play to learn, and we'll play some Defense of the Shrines too.  It'll be fun!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 04:13:18 AM by Dular »

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
Well if anyone wants info on the SDMD waves, I compiled the info below from eaji-modo for those who want to remind themselves of which wave does what.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rcm591o9dbaf2g1 (updated with 0.26b stats, difficulty adjustments and boss info (incomplete))

Gonna try building Reimu with 6 cheongsums and lvl 3 Fantasy Seal next time :P

Edit: Database updated with Mystia's evasion and the last boss' two active spells. Thanks WhiteWish!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 02:58:20 AM by ApharmdB »

CloverNaght

• FOEs r scareh
« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2011, 06:10:05 PM »
thx 4 the database btw advent cirno has 2 active spells the first one is straight path stun (similar to tenshi's D but no block) the second ones is stun area

Reverie

• International Nue month
« Reply #163 on: April 08, 2011, 11:23:59 PM »
SDMD 5man team. we managed to clear rumia's wave .
heres the replay

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #164 on: April 09, 2011, 10:29:54 AM »
Here's another sdmd replay with 4 people. We actually managed to get past Rumia even with the lag but was killed by bashers. Got too overconfident there.

Also, Godly Tenshi.

Dular

« Reply #165 on: April 09, 2011, 07:01:02 PM »
.961D!  Changelog is as follows.

MANY BUG FIXES!

Magic Sign Stardust Reverie Cooldown 9->8 seconds
Eye am the strongest!  Mana cost 25->29
I'M NOT STUPID!!! cooldown 120->119(seriously?)
Time Sign 'Sakuya Special Stopwatch' agility growth 3.6->3.4
Buriallusion Phantasmic Killer agility growth 6.00->5.8
Shanghai Doll base attack speed increased from 1.10->1.25 seconds
Shanghai Assault Mode attack speed increase 50%->35%
New England Doll base attack speed increased from 1.40->1.50 seconds
New England Doll Artful Sacrifice damage decreased to 85/110/135/160 -> 80/100/120/140
New England Doll Siege bonus damage decreased to 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 -> 1.2/1.6/2.0/2.4
Spirit of Clifford berserk time reduced to 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5 -> 1.0/1.4/1.8/2.2 seconds
Exciting Trumpet Piece - First Movement duration reduced from 6/8/10 -> 6/7/8
Sword Skill Thousand Cherry Blossoms damage reduced to 50/80/110/140 -> 50/75/100/125
Spirit 'Secret of Spirit and Wisdom' mana cost increased to 60/70/80/90 -> 100
Outer Force 'Semi-Bordered Flying Object' damage reduced to 135/175/215/255 -> 135/170/205/240
Night Sparrow Midnight Chorus Master once again works with bento(not entirely sure)
Illusion Imperishable Night Shroud cast range 600 -> 550/700/850/1000
Medicine Sign Butterfly Dream Pill additive effects +40% -> +60%
Rabbit Sign Great Fortune Crest damage ratio increased to 1/2/3/4% -> 1.25/2.50/3.75/5.00%
Kaguya Impossible Request Armor aura 4/8/12 -> 3/6/9, hp regen 4/8/12-> 2/4/6
Kaguya Impossible Request Treasure armor 0->3
Immortal Flying Fire Bird Flying Phoenix cooldown reduced to 13/16/19/22 -> 13/15/17/19
Honest Man's Death base attack time is reduced from .15->.20 seconds
Cursed Field Purification River Deposit absorption rate 30/50/70% -> 40/50/60%
Cursed Field Purification River Deposit debuff absorption damage reduced from 50 -> 20
Dragon Fish 'Kamina' cooldown reduced from 100 -> 100/90/80
Hell's Artificial Sun gravity effect reworked to 110/165/220G -> 140/170/200G
Suwako can no longer gain bento charges with mana shield on.

Unfortunately I'm not Chinese, and there is only so much I can work out on my own.  These are the skills(in glorious engrish) that I couldn't work out.

- - 夜雀声符「领唱者」便当回魔无效化Night bird sound symbols "cantor" lunch back to the void of magic
- 夜雀声符「领唱者」回魔效益按便当的收集列表运行 - Night bird sound symbols "cantor" back to the collection of magic-effective list run by lunch
- 所有消耗性物品便当收集无效化 - Lunch for all expendable items collected invalidation
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:52:08 PM by Dular »

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #166 on: April 09, 2011, 07:06:36 PM »
「小小青蛙不畏风雨」便当收集无效化 - "Little Frog undeterred by the rain," Invalid collection of lunch
This probably means Suwako can't get charges on her bento while she's using her mana shield.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #167 on: April 09, 2011, 07:09:20 PM »
- - 夜雀声符「领唱者」便当回魔无效化Wing Lam "Butterfly Dream nightmare pill" additive effects on their own +40% -> +60%
- 永琳「永夜归隐」施法距离600 -> 550/700/850/1000 - Wing Lam "stay night Hermitage" cast range 600 -> 550/700/850/1000

Eirin's [Medicine Sign "Butterfly Dream Pill"] Attack Speed Boost +40% -> 60%
Eirin's [Illusion " Imperishable Night Shroud"] Cast Range from 600 -> 550/700/850/1000

« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2011, 11:25:41 PM »
Ehh it looks like I'm late to the party this time round. Cursed sleeping hours and all. :P

This probably means Suwako can't get charges on her bento while she's using her mana shield.

Eh it means that Suwako activating her mana shield will not charge an enemy's bento.

Anyway, bug fixes....

Fixed a bug where units in flight would remain flying indefinitely after using a jump pad
Fixed a bug where the SDM heros had lower than usual base hp (time for me to update the DotS stats list)
Fixed the description of Sakuya's "Phantomic Killer in the Night Mist" skill
Fixed a bug that gave Sakuya an additional 340 max hp when using Private Square
Fixed a bug that gave Alice's New England Dolls an additional 50 max hp when in battalion mode
Fixed a bug with Yuyuko's Deadly Dance "Law of Mortality" that returned only 5 mp per unit killed at all levels
Fixed a bug with Suika's "Misty Labyrinth" skill that allowed it to be activated after initiating a TP without interrupting the TP
Fixed a bug that gave Suika's vision range to any creep thrown by her (? ambiguous phrasing in the original)
Fixed a bug with Kaguya's "Udonge Planting" skill that failed to give the trees invisibility
Fixed a bug with Shikieiki's "Last Judgement" skill that would not stun guiltless enemies
Fixed a bug that made Nazrin appear twice on the scoreboard at the end of the game
Fixed a bug that upgraded Minamitsu's boat skill to lvl 3 when using the substitution doll or having an illusion of Minamitsu created by any other means (?)
Fixed a bug that frequently made Hatate's "Hatate's Journalism Training" ineffective (no mention of whether it was the passive movement speed bonus or the blink that was ineffective; the latter seemed mighty effective all the time)
Fixed a bug that made the watermelon sword's and other orbs' effects ineffective with Hatate's attack

I'll uh.. add on to the other fixes later if needed.. looks like the rest have been translated, albeit into google engrish form.

Edit: I figured the previous translations didn't pick up on one MAJOR change with Kaguya's ult.

Marisa's "Stardust Reverie" cooldown changed from 9s to 8s
Cirno's "Eye am the strongest!" mana cost changed from 25 to 29
Cirno's "I'm not stupid!" cooldown changed from 120s to 119s
Sakuya's Strange Art "Knife of Eternity" damage scaling with agility changed from 3.6 per 5 points of agility to 3.4 per 5 points of agility (in the wiki, this skill is called Time Sign "Sakuya's Special Stopwatch")
Sakuya's Buriallusion "Phantomic Killer in the Night Mist" damage scaling with agility changed from 6 per 5 points of agility to 5.8 per 5 points of agility
Alice's Shanghai dolls' attack cooldown increased from 1.1s to 1.25s
Alice's Shanghall dolls' Doll Assault Mode attack speed bonus decreased from 50% to 35%
Alice's New England dolls' battalion mode attack cooldown increased from 1.4s to 1.5s
Alice's New England dolls' self explosion damage reduced from 85/110/135/160 to 80/100/120/140
Alice's New England dolls' damage multiplier to buildings reduced from 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0 to 1.2/1.6/2.0/2.4
Merlin's "Spiritual Music" taunt duration changed from 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5s to 1.0/1.4/1.8/2.2s (The skill's name directly translates to Ghostly Music "Spirit of Clifford".)
Merlin's "Exciting Trumpet Piece - First Movement" duration changed from 6/8/10s to 6/7/8s
Youmu's Sword Skill "Cherry Blossom Flash" damage changed from 50/80/110/140 to 50/75/100/125
Youmu's Spirit "Secret of Spirit and Wisdom" mana cost increased from 60/70/80/90 to 100 at all levels
Yukari's External Force "Orbital Pull" damage changed from 135/175/215/255 to 135/170/205/240 (in the wiki, the skill's name is Outer Force "Semi-Bordered Flying Object"... although the name hasn't got anything to do with borders. Tricky translation.)
Mystia's "Midnight Chorus Master" now does not trigger mana recovery when using a bento, but it does charge up enemies' bentos when it triggers
Tewi's "Great Fortune Crest" percentage of enemy max hp used in damage bonus calculation increased from 1/2/3/4% to 1.25/2.5/3.75/5%
Eirin's "Butterfly Dream Pill" bonus effect to self increased from +40% to +60% (did this skill always work better on Eirin than on her teammates? Made sense for balancing if so.)
Eirin's "Imperishable Night Redux" cast range changed from 600 at all levels to 550/700/850/1000
Kaguya's Impossible Requests now revolve about the spot where they were summoned instead of revolving around Kaguya herself
Kaguya's Impossible Requests' armour bonus decreased from 4/8/12 to 3/6/9 and mana regen bonus decreased from 4/8/12 to 2/4/6
Kaguya's Impossible Requests' treasures' armour increased from 0 to 3
Mokou's Immortal "Fire Bird - Flying Phoenix" cooldown changed from 13/16/19/22 to 13/15/17/19
Mokou's "Honest Man's Death" base attack speed reduction increased from 0.15s to 0.20s
Hina's Curse Sign "Curse Storage" damage absorption (and reflection) changed from 30/50/70% to 40/50/60% and damage bonus for negative buffs decreased from 50 to 20
Iku's Heaven Sign "The Drill that Pierces the Heavens" cooldown changed from 100 at all levels to 100/90/80
Utsuho's "Hell's Artificial Sun" gravity effect changed from 110/165/220G to 140/170/200G

"Kero-chan Braves the Elements" now does not charge enemies' bentos when activated
Consumable items now do not charge enemies' bentos when used

The updated DotS stats file is now at http://www.mediafire.com/?6585yll7m91l6lo (only the SDM heros' base hp changed)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:08:02 AM by ApharmdB »

« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2011, 02:04:21 AM »
Here's another sdmd replay with 4 people. We actually managed to get past Rumia even with the lag but was killed by bashers. Got too overconfident there.

Also, Godly Tenshi.

finally i found some wc3 touhou thread about sdmd :3
yay

first i'd like to ask those sdmd
how to pick tenshi? i heard you need to type magic word to make tenshi/iku playable
and 2nd about replay i quote, i dont have the map SDM_Defence_V1.26b_MOD.w3x
so i cant really watch the replay
i play with map v0.26b same with the 1st replay
and defeated on mystia wave

whats the difference on 2nd replay map
is it newer?

it suck this map doesnt have skip command
play in easy mode keep me n my friend bored waiting wave to come
and defeated on hero wave
lols

btw thx for the table and some info

« Reply #170 on: April 10, 2011, 06:12:27 AM »
first i'd like to ask those sdmd
how to pick tenshi? i heard you need to type magic word to make tenshi/iku playable
and 2nd about replay i quote, i dont have the map SDM_Defence_V1.26b_MOD.w3x
so i cant really watch the replay
i play with map v0.26b same with the 1st replay
and defeated on mystia wave

whats the difference on 2nd replay map
is it newer?

In the original map, only player 1 (red) could select Tenshi by saying "tanshiopen". In the modified map, I think anyone can select Tenshi or Iku just by clicking on them.

The modified map adds a "-skip" command, usable by player 1. Player 1 is also able to change the waiting time between waves once during the game (110s is the default). It also displays more information, e.g. the number of the current wave.

Mystia has high evasion, so you'd need to either defeat her with spells or overcome her evasion with brute force like Flan's critical striking with high aspd.

« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2011, 06:21:47 AM »
In the original map, only player 1 (red) could select Tenshi by saying "tanshiopen". In the modified map, I think anyone can select Tenshi or Iku just by clicking on them.

The modified map adds a "-skip" command, usable by player 1. Player 1 is also able to change the waiting time between waves once during the game (110s is the default). It also displays more information, e.g. the number of the current wave.

Mystia has high evasion, so you'd need to either defeat her with spells or overcome her evasion with brute force like Flan's critical striking with high aspd.

for the god sake
-skip commanddddddddd

i really want it
could u share the mod map

also
do you have any formation for fighting againts the boss char
from alice and other stronger boss

« Reply #172 on: April 10, 2011, 06:35:57 AM »
I am a compulsive post editor. There is a 95% chance that any post you see from me will have gone through at least 3 edits. Often more.

« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2011, 07:00:56 AM »
thanks so much

let see how far tonight defense will be
yukari anyone? :D

« Reply #174 on: April 11, 2011, 03:04:51 AM »
SDMD really ought to get its own thread, but it doesn't seem like something one would post up many replays of since it's essentially a puzzle game. Anyway, the sdmd wave database has been updated with all the abilities in the various waves, boss stats and difficulty multipliers and all that jazz, just so that you can see what'll own your team on Extra mode, although it's still incomplete (armour values for the last 2 stages are missing and remain as their 0.19 values.) Choose the difficulty at the top of the sheets - 1 = Easy, 2 = Normal, 3 = Hard, 4 = Lunatic, 5 = Extra.

http://www.mediafire.com/?rcm591o9dbaf2g1

Stats should all be there now. Didn't put in the items held by the bosses. Also probably gonna leave that alone now that I'm satisfied that my macro works (I created it to pull info out for the DotS stats) and also in light of indications from the sdmd forums that the entire map is being reworked for the next revision  :V
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 02:58:20 PM by ApharmdB »

CloverNaght

• FOEs r scareh
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2011, 04:15:48 AM »
wow you put much effort to create that database thx a lot

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #176 on: April 14, 2011, 10:12:31 AM »
LotP is Lore of the Protectors, a corny DotA-rip off.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #177 on: April 15, 2011, 11:23:21 PM »
<Rikter> Also I officially declare Alien Month over

Hakurei
Pesco (Eirin)
Dormio (Mokou)
Rikter (Utsuho)
Ace-Royale (Flandre)

Moriya
Helepolis (Sanae)
Tapsa (Merlin)
Reverie (Byakuren)
WhiteWish (Ran)

Dular

« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2011, 04:12:13 AM »
Remember that guide on sdmd about... sdmd?  Since Iku is working again, here are my thoughts on her.

Iku:
Iku is a rather versatile character, able to do any situation well, but she excels when you focus in two or even one of three areas.  Of course the areas are tanking, DPS, and support.  She works with just about any character well, and needs... and I mean NEEDS a kappa lightsaber later on.  Don't be fooled into thinking her passive doesn't give a very good shield, it has another very powerful ability.  Iku needs score a lot early on, but even at level 5 she'll be pretty set after that.  Just killing things normally will give her level 7 or 8 near Rumia.  Unlike Sakuya though, she only gets more benefits from higher score.  Oddly enough, Iku can use power the LEAST of any hero and still do excellent, maxing one normal skill and still getting to Rumia but depending on what area you want to focus on, you might end up using a little more.

Works best with: Everyone minus Remilia
Iku is a versatile character as I said, she can instagib to lane with Suika, Sakuya, and Tenshi, and she can fast-kill with Flan, Reimu, and Patchouli.  The only character that really disagrees with this is Remilia, as Iku does not have a slow-kill button.

Remilia slow kills.  Iku, although versatile, cannot not kill fast.   Don't work too well.

I'll edit my previous post a bit ago to include Iku.

CloverNaght

• FOEs r scareh
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2011, 05:18:58 AM »
well in sdmd iku can dps and suport yes (especially from her last word) but tank is quite no lol (needs to maxing her her 15P skill..maybe i missed something since i didn't play sdmd for almost  2 weeks)