Did a big run tonight and have a lot of stuff I found. This consisted of going through the Misty Lake ice dungeon and the dungeon under your town.
1. When you give Sakuya the mushrooms she asks you for, she stays there but you cannot talk to her again. Leaving/re-entering fixes it.
2. Daiyousei disappears at the same time as her recruitment prompt appears, and said prompt is only a Yes/No (you aren't asked if you want her).
3. The Arctic Wolf has some killer defense high above other creatures in the game sofar, including the bosses of the area, and none of my characters can scratch it unless Marisa uses her highest tier spell at the moment.
4. Kurumi doesn't vanish after talking to her, and you can do the scene again; she, like Daiyousei has no question in front of her recruitment prompt.
5. Letty doesn't vanish after talking to her, but you can't do the scene again; she also has no question in front of her recruitment prompt, and the picture does not vanish either.
6. After fighting Magus, you are unable to move, but you can still talk to Sakuya. Then, you still can't move. I used a Town Portal Scroll to get out of there, and found that we were scripted to move forward with Sakuya still in the way, thus our inability to move. Therefore, the answer to this is to possibly have her move to the corner before the scripted movent, get rid of it, or select Ignore if Can't Move on the movement screen (since only the center of the bridge will cause this, but I didn't want to redo the fights to check for sure).
7. Cirno doesn't vanish after talking to her, and you can do the scene again, plus the picture doesn't vanish afterwards.
8. During the conversation with Cirno, you spell "lying" as "lieing."
1. Kana/Patchouli/Yukari don't vanish after talking to them, and you can do the scene again.
2. Recruited Patchouli, Lyrica appeared in my house instead. Recruited Lyrica, Kana appeared in my house instead.
3. I started walking on the wall a bit in the 4th level of the Uncovered Dungeon (the part at the top of the wall).
4. Lyrica doesn't vanish after talking to her, and you can do the scene again, plus the picture doesn't vanish after you talk.
5. During the talk with Yukari, you have written, "someone as powerful as get trapped..." and there should be a "you" between "as" and "get."
6. The portal still isn't gone if you finish the dungeon in town (unless I missed something...I opened 4 crystals and beat a boss).
7. I built Yukari's house, but can't find how to get there once you return to town.
8. In Yukari's house, she doesn't do any of the things she does when she's in town (like do her quests or have her give you things).
Stuff I Did Afterwards
1. I did an experiment to get the portal to vanish, by making the Yukarifree switch activate after talking with her, and having that be a condition to turn the
portal off (I don't know if this is how you want to do it, but it worked for me), just to get to the next upgrade.
2. Found that there's no 6th or 7th upgrade exit from Reimu's house and had to put one in. In addition, the two new houses built had "action button" and not "player touch" conditions to activating them so I had to stumble to get out of the homes. The same thing happens with all the houses added in the 7th upgrade, as well as the entrance to the shrine.
3. The Magatama event when you first make the shrine doesn't give you anything, and it's not direction locked so the necklace turns into a chess piece.
4. I have two extra spaces for characters as of the 6th upgrade and recruit two random people. The first ends up in the first house, but the second is nowhere to be found despite the second house having room for her.
5. Sakuya, Kana and Lyrica don't vanish from the area by Kourindou when you recruit them from there.
1. Can't find Daiyousei/Letty/Patchy on the map anywhere if they're not in your town.
2. Unable to Evict Yukari (no prompt, though considering who it is I don't know if this was intended).