Author Topic: Darker than Black Mafia (Game Over Scum win)  (Read 61757 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Darker than Black Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #390 on: April 10, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »
And I was fine with lynching capt h because he quit scumhunting, obviously.

Anyway, Shadoweh was killed by Serpentarius so I don't think scum get to nightkill? Unless they did and Serp still somehow bit it. GDIT

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #391 on: April 10, 2011, 09:03:22 PM »
Bard is there something you'd like to tell us about your ##Touch :smug:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #392 on: April 10, 2011, 09:05:06 PM »
Um, wow. OK!

Serela, Schezo, Yonowaaru! Three names, five sentences, who is scum and why. Within the next 24 hours. Hop to it!

Bardiche

« Reply #393 on: April 10, 2011, 09:05:17 PM »
About as much as I want to tell you about ##Feel: NeoSerela and ##Hug: Zakeri.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #394 on: April 10, 2011, 09:06:00 PM »
Anyway, Shadoweh was killed by Serpentarius so I don't think scum get to nightkill? Unless they did and Serp still somehow bit it. GDIT

Are you 100% sure Serp killed Shadoweh, and how does this result in the conclusion that scum don't get a nightkill?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #395 on: April 10, 2011, 09:08:55 PM »
@Bardiche: If you're suggesting Shadoweh was targeted by Serp for the kill, then obv. Serp was the vig, and Scum killed him.
And don't hug me.

Shame too, since I was looking forward to making a huge case on you.

« Reply #396 on: April 10, 2011, 09:09:24 PM »
Wasn't expecting those kills. :S

Helepolis: Given Shadoweh's flip, are you still convinced that I was taking orders from her?

Conqueror

« Reply #397 on: April 10, 2011, 09:09:42 PM »
EBWOP: For clarification, I am asking this because Serpentarius did not mention Shadoweh all day, so I'm curious why he would choose to vig her.

Cut by Zak with what I was thinking, but I want to hear Bard's thought process.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Bardiche

« Reply #398 on: April 10, 2011, 09:12:10 PM »
Because Shadoweh was a Bomb.

[pesco]Link edited in for lulz[/pesco]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 09:27:26 PM by Inaba Tewi »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #399 on: April 10, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »
##Feel: NeoSerela
* Serela shudders

Well at least we know you do something to people that in some manner is able of killing someone that nightkills them. And that you apparently have to use the action publicly, and it may or may not HAVE to be via ##Touch. So if your ability is that straightforward, I'd say that claiming what you've already claimed about it has pretty much neutered it, unless it was one-shot. oh hi bard saying he made shadoweh into a bomb or otherwise knew she was one via being a mason but the first is much more likely imo

WHATEVER, that's enough role speculation for now. Although it's more like "This is what we pretty much already know about Bard". Anyway, I suppose I'll go on that stuff UK is asking for now.

I'll definitely say first off though that Yonowaaru is pretty darn bad because, while he's posted maybe 3 or 4 times, only ONE of those posts actually had anything in it, and that was comments over stuff from page 3 or so, while we were already on like page 11 or 12. That is horrible. He may as well have not posted at all this game.

Actually I'll go ahead and do this, and provide moar on others later.
##Vote Yonowaaru
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #400 on: April 10, 2011, 09:14:34 PM »
Hmm. Still, like I said, I find the idea of Serp vigging Shadoweh hard to believe given he literally said nothing about her all day.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2011, 09:17:09 PM »
Well Conq, let's consider a few things about what we know then. Capt.h was the lynch, so that's covered.

Shadoweh was a bomb, according to Bardiche. She died, so either someone is immune to bombs and can kill (bulletproof SK/scum, anyone? ) or Serp vigged her. Serp could have also been the scum nk, and double-died.

There's several possibilities and wondering which one it is seems pretty darn pointless at this point in time.

Bardiche

« Reply #402 on: April 10, 2011, 09:19:10 PM »
Feeling people up does not a bomb of them make, Serela. Lol you.

Anyway hey, bro.
##Vote: Zakeri

What up with the ninja hammer.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #403 on: April 10, 2011, 09:20:54 PM »
Pretty obvious Bard, what he intended. To be honest, I'm not opposed to lynching him, but I don't think he'll flip scum. Optimally he'll replace out since it's pretty obvious what he's trying to do. So I'd really rather pursue other people who are more likely to be scum. Like our lovely lurkers~

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #404 on: April 10, 2011, 09:21:25 PM »
This is pretty a shocking result, suddenly -3 Townie. I was most surprised by Shadoweh's death.

Helepolis: Given Shadoweh's flip, are you still convinced that I was taking orders from her?
Not really.

Zakeri, your surprise vote really did it didn't it... you better start explaining.

Also good going Yonowaaru, Schezo, most useless duo so far in my eyes.

I like how also NeoSerela keeps saying: "I will skim Helepolis' posts until he makes sense".  Are you going to continue skimming my posts?

Cut by many people but yea, nothing at from me

Miss Izayoi is demanding me to sleep for Uni tomorrow.

Bardiche

« Reply #405 on: April 10, 2011, 09:24:05 PM »
Yeah, I suppose so UK. If this is his "honour" of never quitting a game speaking, then he needs a new "honour" where he doesn't try to get intentionally lynched rather than get himself modkilled.

Meh.

Helepolis! I was scum the other day because my scumbuddy Shadoweh was protecting me. Look again! My scumbuddy is now town. Am I still obvscum that should be lynched?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #406 on: April 10, 2011, 09:25:32 PM »
Feeling people up does not a bomb of them make, Serela. Lol you.
Well the only other possibilities are you divine roles via copping a feel, or had private communications with Shadoweh. But I'm not going to push this, since at the moment, the info isn't vital and I'm not interested in lynching you at this moment in time.

I don't think anything's weird about Zak ninjahammering since there was less then an hour before a no-lynch happened, and two other people had expressed desire to hammer him anyway. I'm wondering why YOU think it's weird, actually! And why Helepolis thinks this is so weird too. Does it really make a difference at ALL that Zak hammered capt.h?

Helepolis:"Skim" was the wrong word, I suppose. Maybe "not really pay a lot of attention to after I read it once". Once you start making good points though, that's a different story :3

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #407 on: April 10, 2011, 09:26:08 PM »
Okay, still confused.

NeoSerela: Hasn't really done anything this game.

capt. h: ... Welp.

Zakeri: All he's done this game is tunnel on UK, unvote UK and disappear for the rest of the day, reappear in time to hammer capt. h.
Don't look good man.

Serpentarius: ... Welp.

Yonowaaru: Has done nothing pretty much this game.
As mentioned, the information in his one "big post" was outdated.

I'll make new cases once I get back from uni.

Bardiche: How do you know whether or not Shadoweh was a bomb?

Anyway.
##Vote Zakeri

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Whee, cut, even at 7:30am.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #408 on: April 10, 2011, 09:26:35 PM »
Because Shadoweh was a Bomb.

[pesco]Link edited in for lulz[/url]
... Pfft.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #409 on: April 10, 2011, 09:28:13 PM »
ARGH.
I forgot about Schezo, again.
Like the other 3, he really hasn't been doing much this game.

Bardiche

« Reply #410 on: April 10, 2011, 09:30:37 PM »
Because Shadoweh was invited to my QT for Unlimited Gambit Works. I realised she was da bomb when we had hot, steaming intercourse in a private area of the couch where I kissed her with hot steaming intentions.

Unless I was lied to.

Ninja hammers are always weird, it's like Zakeri intentionally pulling something he know will get him scrutiny. I want to know why he's doing an obvscum thing in a game with so many newbies, and whether this ties into his "honour" preventing him from doing the right thing and getting a modkill or replacement if he don't wanna play.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #411 on: April 10, 2011, 09:32:14 PM »
Also, those "fake" actions don't look good man.

Bardiche

« Reply #412 on: April 10, 2011, 09:35:17 PM »
##Unmask: Dormio

Neither does that mask!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #413 on: April 10, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »
Bard:...okay, I can believe your QT thing.

Still going to be highly suspicious of anyone you ##Touch, though. >:I

obvscum thing
...how is it scummy, again, to hammer someone who is 100% definitely going to be lynched and there's about half an hour left till deadline and 2 people already said they'd hammer him if they needed to

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #414 on: April 10, 2011, 09:37:54 PM »
Leaving this link here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Darker_than_Black_characters

Stumbled on it while looking for Capt H's role.  I also looked for ability like 'bomb'. There wasn't. But looking for 'explosion', I found

Code: [Select]
Maki (マキ?)
    Voiced by: Yuko Sanpei (Japanese), Maxey Whitehead (English)
    A young boy with heterochromatic irises. Maki's ability allows him to perform a type of spontaneous combustion on objects that he touches with his hands. The explosions can occur remotely as he often prepares handprints before activating his ability.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #415 on: April 10, 2011, 09:39:13 PM »
That thing Helepolis just posted sounds like it'd fit exactly with ##Touch turning people into bombs, I've gotta admit.

Bardiche

« Reply #416 on: April 10, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »
##Stroke: NeoSerela

Kyaa~

It's scummy to ninja hammer someone because it is in the Big Book Of Mafia where town will always communicate when they will end the day or terminate someone, either through BLATANT SAYING or breadcrumbing.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #417 on: April 10, 2011, 09:42:27 PM »
Yes. And if Zakeri had hammered when there was a lot of time left in the day, that would totally make it a scummy action.

In this case, that doesn't apply at all. Two other people had expressed through "blatant saying" that they were about to hammer him, for starters.

Bardiche

« Reply #418 on: April 10, 2011, 09:47:35 PM »
So he should've left it to them! Obviously!

Bardiche

« Reply #419 on: April 10, 2011, 09:50:34 PM »
Also, really want Helepolis to answer my question: AM I STILL SCUM?

Yesterday you were sure I was scum to the point that everyone's actions in relation to were scum-motivated! Suddenly now you say no word of me except for responding to my claim that Shadoweh was da bomb. What's up?