Author Topic: Kippy's Shorts/fanfics/whatever else!  (Read 9112 times)

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
Kippy's Shorts/fanfics/whatever else!
« on: March 29, 2011, 02:06:10 AM »
Right now I've only written one thing, aside from the noir oneshot. So, Here it is. Do remember, I've never been a good writer, please go gentle on me ;_;

Sigh? Another owner gone? Huh, What?s this? Hey! Girl! Come and pick me up!
?Mommy, Why?s that umbrella have an eye??
?Don?t look at it child, It might be some sort of demon umbrella?
D-Demon? I?m not a demon? I?m just a bit? weird, that?s all. If only mister shopkeep was here? How long has it been? I?ve been out here in this field drifting about for a long time now?  What?s going to happen to  m-
URK! Wh-... What was that?! I felt some sort of tingly sensation- wait, did I actually feel something?! B-But I?m an umbrella! ?Woohoo!? I yel- wait, I cant talk? Can I? So, wait, if I can talk and feel? Did I become??

Is that a flower? Oooohhhhh, It?s so pretttyyyyy? I think I?ll go pick it up now? Well, This body isn?t so hard to get used to. Though, I wonder what I look like. I remember being in water way back when and I kinda saw myself? Is there some water nearby?

Oh wow? I look so pretty. I have blue hair and now I have two eyes! Though one is blue and the others red, but, it looks cute! Whats this weird peachish coating?  I think they called it skin?
?Mommy, Whos that naked lady? Why does she have that ugly umbrella??
?N-Naked lady?! Miss, Could you please put on some clothes??
?Um? What are ?clothes??? I?m still kinda confused as to whats wrong with me? Is the skin on wrong or someth- Wait, Why is there a bump here?! It doesn?t look so good, maybe I should inspect it?
?Miss! What are you doing in front of my child!? For some reason, she shields her ?childs? eyes. I don?t see what the problem was though, I was just seeing what these? bumps were. Oh well, I guess I?ll just have to go somewhere else?

I wonder if that shopkeeper is still around? I remember where his shop was, He always took good care of me, tried to make sure I found a good family? Apparently no one wanted me though. Ah well, I?m sure he?ll still want to see me.
?Mister Shopkeep! It?s me, the umbrella! You know, red eye and all.?
?Um? Why are you staring at me like that? And whos that girl with the black hat?? Wait, didn?t the human do the same thing?! Are these bumps a bad thing?! Waaah?.?
?No, those are actually perfectly norm-? Then the black hated girl cut in
?Of course YOU would say that, you perv Kourin. Bet?cha just take any girl you can find and screw em ze~?

His face turned red? Is he alright?! ?Mister Shopkeeper, Is something wrong? Miss Black hat, what?d you do you him?! You shouldn?t make his face a different color like that, It?s mean!?
She giggled. He sighed. He went into the back room for something, Dunno what though. After a while, he brought out a blue-green vest with white sleeves and a light blue skirt. It was so cuuuute! It matched my hair and everything!
?Go on, put it on.?
? Huh? ?Put it on?? Um? I don?t understand? I guess he realized after a quick sigh. ?Come now into the back room, lets get you dresse-?
?Don?t lie Kourin, You don?t want to dress her! You just wanna bang her, da ze~.? She took a swig of that weirdish liquid. It doesn?t look too good.

?Fine, Marisa, Why don?t you do it? Or maybe you want me to dress this fully naked girl right here, in front of your eyes??
?E?Errm, No thanks Kourin. I? I think I?ll take my leave now. See ya later new girl, ze~?
Wait did she just fly off on a broom?! This world is crazy.
?Well, There ya go. All dressed and everything. I think I?ve seen that umbrella before? But I don?t think I?ve seen yo- Wait, How long has it been since you?ve been used??
?Ummm, a very, VERY long time. Why??

He sighed again. He went on a whole little rant telling me about how I was a tsu-something, how I haven?t been used for 100 years, and how I?m acting almost like a newborn youkai. Well, mainly because I am, but still.
?Um? That was? a very long speech. My head hurts. Owww~? Wait, Why is his nose bleeding??
?Anyways, Thanks Kourin! I?ll be going somewhere now. Find out more and stuff.? I gave him a quick ?hug? as I?ve seen the humans do. Apparently it shows affection towards someone. Next thing I know, He?s on the floor.
?Mister, Are you alright?! Did I do something wrong? ? Uuuu??

END OF CHAPTER.
As in I?m prolly never going to continue this. :4

CS

• Undying hunger
  • Om nom nom
Re: Kippy's Shorts/fanfics/whatever else!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 09:13:28 AM »
Kourin, hey Kourin... You alright there?

Darn that Kourin. That lucky little-

This is not bad, actually. But does this mean Kourin is over 9000 100 years old?
Madness?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:37:46 PM »
Well he kinda is half youkai. I would assume he's already been around for a good few years.

Also, I'm most likely not going to update this for a while as I'm not an avid writer.

Smallfry

• Life.....Death.....
  • I own it all
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »
Pretty good, mate. I see Marisa as as witty as ever.
SOMETIMES YA DON'T NEED TO BE FASTER THAN THE BEAR, JUST FASTER THAN THE GUY NEXT TO YA

zephyredx

• Car = ma
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 10:55:53 PM »
That gave me a good laugh. I liked Kogasa's naive/moe behavior as a newborn youkai.

...why is my nose bleeding too?
Why is Youmu afraid of Unzan?

Because the things that her sword cannot cut are next to nun!

MaxKnight

• Youkai of the River
  • No, not that River
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 11:54:35 PM »
Kippy, I'm so proud of you; even if it isn't the idea you put forward a little while ago in that other thread.  You just have to keep at it; you'll get better with every story.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 02:36:40 AM »
Kippy, I'm so proud of you; even if it isn't the idea you put forward a little while ago in that other thread.  You just have to keep at it; you'll get better with every story.
Ho boy, trust me, I came up with a million ideas, like with a "Why Kogasa has two differently colored eyes" horror fic.

This is the spawn of that- nothing to do with the original idea. Now, I'll be having a hurricane in my brain if y'all dont mind.

Kozau

• What is this I don't even--
  • So wrong, but it feels so good.
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 05:07:44 PM »
I love the way you portrayed Marisa... so cute. :3
[ -------Shaplz. ----- ]
('Lets just keep on dreaming... its all we have left now.')

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 08:14:57 AM »
Okay guys, This idea came from this. The horrible thing you are about to read is caused by that, and Squiddy made it. Eff you squiddy :V

HAI MY NAME IS TARU AND I MAKE ORGANAL CHARACTERS (OCS FOR SHRT) AND MY OC CN STEAL POWERS N STUF. LIKE NOT COPY BUT STEAL, SO THAT YUUKA CANT MAKE GAPS AND AND SAWACKO CANT MAKE WIND OR SOMETHING, I DONT KNOW ANYWAYS ONTO MY "TIPS FOR NEWB WRITERS"
TIP 1. THE CHARACTER MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH OUTSIDE WURLD. IF HE DID NOT FALL INTO GENSOKO FROM YUUKA THEN IT IS A BAD FANFIC AUTMATCLY.
TIP 2. HE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO LOSE A BATTLE ONCE
TIP 3. LIEK U CANT MAKE A FEMALE OC BECUZ THERES TOO MANY FEMALS IN GENSOKO
TIP 4. HE MUST BE DEPRESSED AT ONE POINT. BUT NOT LIKE EMOSUKE DESPRESSED THOUGH
AND FIVE. Do not listen to a single word I've said so far.

I do not know where this came from in the innermost corners of my mind. I blame the caffeine. Also, Yeah, Sorry for all the caps. It's just to make the point clear that THIS KIDS A DOUCHE.

Suprisely I have not seen a single writer like this that is actually trying at a story. Huh.
EDIT: Twenty. Three. Red lines. Protip for all writers there: If you have more then 23 red lines in your spellcheck, this is what your fanfic will look like. Automatically.

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 11:41:51 PM »
"Choo choo I'm on a train!" scream Flandre as she was suffering from some sort of delirium. Her world was filled with nothing more then sprinkles and candy and rainbows, and it was all because of that weird white candy that man gave her. It tasted somewhat bitter, but for all this, it was worth it. Before, As a 9 year old girl with no parents, It's hard to say "No" when someone offers her something strange, but, who cares? Now, as a 12year old big girl, she has enough to last her more then a lifetime, and all she really had to do was kill the guy. It was nothing really, and he kinda spewed some kind of Kool-Aid. It tasted sour, but it was good, it made her feel stronger.

So, Flandre here managed to get her hands into something more dangerous then she could imagine: She was in an arena fight against her sister, with her having a forklift (a teddy-bear/train in her eyes. His name was Fred, with a backwards R) and Remillia only having her two bare hands. The winner of this crazed occult contest would be an elixir to make one immortal (endless supply of candy corn to Flandre). The terms for winning are, as you can clearly see, One dies, the other lives forever. Really, All that mattered was Flandre and her teddy-bear/train named Fred, and beating up the old grumpy lady down the block (Which was really Remillia). Apparently she doesnt want Flandre to take all her sweets, But she still wants them.

"Flandre, What the @#$% are you doing?! Get off of that thing, we gotta go home!" Remillia, losing her cool, protested. "But why cant I have your caaaaandy~" a somewhat insanely high Flandre replied. The next thing Flandre knows is that she feels like My head feels awful... maybe I shouldn't stop taking all that stuff.

She looks in front of her, and there are three things she notices: She was NOT on a choo choo teddy, She was on some thing that reminded her of a spork with wheels, There was a giant sign that said something backwards in front of her, And Onee-sama (What Flandre calls Remillia, as she watches a lot of anime) had Kool-aid dripping from her, only much more then the man she took all the candy from did, and she knew what happened to him.

She didnt want Onee-sama to go to sleep like he did... And then she remembered the weird Eel Licker thing there were talking about. Turns out everyone left, since nothing was really happening, and it was left for the both of them to take. Unforunately, Flandre remembered that SHE won, and she should have the whole thing, but she cant let Onee-sama go to sleep like that man... She thinks she'll just split it in half or something. After pouring half of it down Onee-sama's throat, she takes the rest for herself, but before that had a bit of candy.
Candy goes good with everything, right? Wrong. She regretted this in a split-second after taking it.

Her body was on fire. She couldn't breathe. Maybe that Eel Licker thing wasnt such a good idea- Wait, I feel better now... Did Onee-sama have to go through that too? "Onee-sama, are you okay? Onee-sama?!" She was near tears, as her sister was as cold as that man was when he went to sleep. "Ugh... What was that? God, My throat hurts like a mother @^$%er, what the %&^$ happened? When did you get into cosplaying as a vampire?" Apparently Onee-sama was NOT in a good mood. "Huh? I'm not a vampire, I'm a adorable kid! You said so! U-Uwah... These strange men took us here... I think they put it on..." said a slightly tearing up Flandre. "Here, Dont worry, I'll pull the #^&$ers outta your back, dont worry." assured a Remillia who would soon regret doing this.

*snap*

The next few seconds were worse then the Eel Licker for poor little Flandre, as Remillia pulled off her wings, which, unknown to her, were actually REAL. This was something so horrible for Flandre to experience, and maybe even worse for Remillia to see. The "cosplay" wings were gone, Remillia found out Flandre was a vampire, And immediately stopping the blood with the now torn-to-shreds wings. Sure, it was a little ironic that the wings would be going back on the second they come off, but hey, whatever it takes to live. Flandre turns around, seeing the mess by Onee-sama's feet, and in a split second, without saying a word, drops down and proceeds to suck it all up.

"Fl-Flandre! What the fu- Oh... shit. I guess thats why." remarked a certain Remillia who made a mental note for the rest of her life NOT to speak without thinking it through. She then remembered there was one thing left to do: Check her own back. Luckily, There was a ocean nearby, murked by the complete craphole this city was. Fortunately, it wasnt murked enough to keep her from staring her own reflection, and seeing her own wi-" Wait a second, Dont vampires have, like, no reflection? Yo, Flandre, How much of that %^$@ did you give me
anyways?" "About half. Why onee-sama?"

All too many realizations in the past ten minutes for Remillia. If she didnt take the whole thing, it would make sense not all of its effect would come in. So, She has the wings, she checks her own teeth for fangs (which she pricks herself with), yet she still has a reflection. She assumes that she would now be a half-breed, which, at first, kinda seemed cool. After going back home with Patchy the purple beansprout(Their "sister"), and Miss Meiling (the apartments maid), they decided to move after telling them all this. Unfortunately for Meiling, She had no choice but to come or die. Remillia doesnt want their secret spread after all, She's become quite the thinker in the past few minutes.

Along the way they hire a maid, who, really, isnt too much in touch with cleaning. She fumbles all about, taking several years for Miss Meiling to teach Sakuya the "Ways of the Maid". It was a long, hard journey, But the effort was worth it. She was now the most Perfect, Elegant Maid in all of the world. It was childs play to figure out that Remillia and her now insanely-high-for-life sister Flandre were now the same as they were before taking the potion. Flandre was high on her "candy" for life, due to her body pretty much freezing its internal clock, and Remillia was... Well, Nothing about her really changed aside from the fact she likes to sleep in the day.

Sakuya spent months trying to figure out a cure, one thing led to another, and it turns out every person with a sense of balance can tamper with it as they like. As in, If she wants a plate to stay still on her pinky, she can do it. If she wants it to tip over and fall, it will. If she wants to mess up the balance of time and space, well, she could. She doesnt even get it herself, though she knows for sure it isnt some 'ancient bloodline abilities' or something weird like that, no, She just learned.

While testing out her new powers one day, she did a few things. 1. Set the house on fire, so they picked and abandoned mansion to live in, and 2. teleport said mansion to a weird world, where everyone somehow speaks english perfectly even though clearly not being english in any sense. Again, with her Sherlock Holmes skills, she finds out this is the land where common sense is not really applied in this realm called "Gensokyou". Shortly after, the events of EoSD take place.

A/N:
I made it so that Remi was actually not elegant in any way before becoming a vampire. When she took the elixir, she was realizing how Flandre could do something like this and the elixir frozed ones body in time. I can only assume they'd keep part of that mentality in their subconscious, like how Remillias still egotistcal (I meant to give a backstory but oh well who cares), and Flandre always got that bit of "little kid" in her mind. One thing led to another, and now Remillia can control fate. Likewise with Flandre, She was high on some kind of drug, the world was her plaything. She was never good with toys, so she can now destroy anything at will.

Sakuya was already explained, Patchy and Meiling werent really explained much. Just assume that they all, I dont know, had a magical fucking slice of cheese that made Meiling into a level 80 black belt and Patchy into a level 80 Black Mage.

That.... Was all thought up out of nowhere. I'm actually going to save this and maybe upload it to fanfiction or something. Protip: this was all written in the reply box, with the only newest message being suikama :V
edit to give afterword a bit more sense.

copy/pasta from the IP contest I was in, figured it should go here too. also the only good fanfiction is the kind made at 3AM :V

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2011, 12:00:51 AM »
"Choo choo I'm on a train!"
And thus began Flandre Scarlet, the powerful and insane vampire.

This is so GOOD. Now we know who to blame thank for EoSD.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

MaxKnight

• Youkai of the River
  • No, not that River
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 12:15:01 AM »
That was amazing; I've laughed hard enough, I feel like my face is going to fall off.

That needed more random insanity from Flandre, though... >_>

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »
I personally dont like picturing Flandre as an insane child, which is kinda why I brought into play the whole thing with crack or whatever the fuck i wanted it to be at the time. And besides, people would start losing it after being doomed to live forever while being higher then the clouds.

CS

• Undying hunger
  • Om nom nom
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 02:34:23 AM »
I broke five plates while trying to balance them on my pinky...

This is great. Really made me lol.

So... where can I find this Eel Licker? :V
Madness?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011, 05:01:12 PM »
I sure hope its okay to bump this. This is the result of me and a few friends laughing at something, I accidently say Alice's name wrong, and he demands a fanfic of it.

It was a fine summers day in Gensotron, With Alice Megatron searching around, destroying villages looking for energon, With her incompetent sidekick Marisa Starscream. The village was small enough so that they'd find what they needed without attracting the Hakubots; at least, not immediately. After a very boring day of mass murder and gathering useless energon, There was only one thing to make it complete: Fight the Hakubots as she oh so desired.

Meanwhile, The Hakubots were lazing about, While Yukari got murdered and no one cared However she was only guarding the extra rice in the fridge so its A-OK that she died.

MEANWHILE the Autobots were getting ready to sue the Hakubots for copyright infringement, but they couldn't as there was no lawyerbot, so they are safe from harm once again! The end

MEANWHILE I know this is shit but you know what my friend wanted me to write a horrible fic and I figured I'd bump this topic as I'm actually going to get back to writing shorts. also I love my friend for alice megatron
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:33:34 PM by Kips McKipzerson »

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 06:11:08 PM »
You're back to writing stories now, are you? Well they're gold, as always.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 06:14:04 PM »
Quick note to self and me asking y'all, Should I attempt to make the original post into more then a oneshot?

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 07:12:40 PM »
You already have my opinion on that.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 07:18:38 PM »
That's why I was asking :V
Anyways I need to start writing again soon so I'll try to get at least one more short up in a week. personal goals go

CS

• Undying hunger
  • Om nom nom
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 07:37:12 AM »
Yeah, maybe you should continue that Kogasa short of yours. Good luck, hope to see it soon :V
Madness?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 02:44:49 AM »
Thought I was dead, Eh guys? Well, Nope. I'm not. To make it up to you guys, I decided on making a oneshot. I was reading this weeks WWC and just thought I'd write for it. Didnt turn out as I hoped, But oh well.

“Hello, And my name is Alice Margatroid, But you already knew that. Oh, You wanted to hear my life story? Are you sure, Because once I start, I wont stop until the end~”

You nod. After all, This is the reason you’ve been visiting her, you want to get to know her.

“Very well.

It all started when Shinki found me as a child somewhere in Makai. She was surprised I wasn’t dead from the miasma and decided to take me in, As for some reason she felt a bond to me and still attempts to talk to me this day. I know she loves me but she’s just a little… Overprotective you know? She’d flip out if she heard I was dating,
Let alone a human.”

You nod. “Go on, my dear. I’m sure that you didn’t just become who are you today in that short of a span.”

She gives you a flick to the head. “I’m not over yet silly~

Anyways, Back on topic, Shinki decided to take me in. However, her… ah, ‘children’ didn’t really take new kindly to new blood, especially a kind that took up all of their mother’s attention. But that’s only natural, right?”

Well yeah, You know this, You’ve got a sister who bullies you all the time. You open your mouth for a response, But

Alice stops you. “Not yet~” she says.

“What wasnt natural was that the went to no end to bring harm upon me. The only reason I’m really alive is because Yumeko was protecting me. I really cant understand why Yuki and Mai hated me so must as to draw blood. I tried to keep this a secret from Mo- Shinki, But apparently she could tell something was upsetting me. ‘Is something wrong dearie?’ She would ask, while I wouldn’t answer. It was like this for years until she finally stumbled onto what was actually happening.”

Is she about to… cry? With the little magical prowess you have, You decide that the doll Alice gave you, Kirisame, Should go and get Alice some tissues. “Are you sure you really want to talk about this? You don’t have to go o-“

She sighs. “I wanted to tell you, and if I really didn’t want you to know I would just never tell you this. Besides, I can tell you really want to know about how I came to be who I am today.

Hell, If it weren’t for those two trying to kill me in my sleep that one night, I wouldn’t even be alive right now. I’d just be a human, And by now I would be five-hundred and thirty two. If anything, I really have to thank them, They trained my senses even if I liked it or not. I could tell by the smell of their food if it was poison or not, I could see the ways they twitched whenever Shinki came by, And a whole other assortment of things. Who knows? Maybe they were actually trying to help me.”

“That… Seems like an optimistic way to look at it. Are you sure that they would even think that? I mean I never knew them and all… But I guess maybe you have a point. After all, Even though many siblings hate each-other, They still love each other. And now that I think about it, Only Youkai and Shinkis Creations can live through that miasma right?”

“That is indeed correct.” Alice states. Who knows? Maybe they didn’t even know she was a human in the first place, And thought that ‘killing’ her would just be a scab that would be gone tomorrow?

“But that’s besides the point. Please go on dear.” You make a motion with your hand for her to move on.

“Well, okay, If you insi- Ow! What was that?!” she cried out.

You apologize, and explain Kirisame was out while giving her some tissues.

“Well whatever!

Anyways, each time they tried to get rid of me, I got stronger. I learnt magic as a means to defend myself, and learnt at how I was so precise with magic I could create a living being, just like Mo- I mean Shinki. There were many other reasons, Mostly luxury and the such. But however, Back to the point.”

She takes a tissues, wipes her nose and goes back to her speech.

“Now all secrets must come to an end. Shinki found us one night. I had set a trap that would wake me up while releasing a short burst of magic, so then I fell asleep with no problems. Afterwards, The two walked in, Just as planned. However, a room away was Shinki, And she sensed the trap I had made and rushed to my room worried for my safety. She happened to walk in seeing her own two creations with a knife in their hand.

After that, She was scared. She scolded the two, But that only made it worse. Any good feelings Yuki and Mai had towards me before were gone by this point, And only served to Mothers paranoia. All she could do was watch me, Looking through her library for a solution – Any solution. As long as I would be safe.”

“And that’s how you got your Grimoire?” You ponder.

“Why yes, Yes it is.

Mother thought turning me into a youkai would save me, keep me safe, or at least do something to help. However she was wrong. The process was like having thousands of poisoned needles hitting one pressure point at a time. Suffice to say, It was a horrible experience and to this day I can practically feel the pain to it. The process got halted by those two, and well… All my mana got drained from my body. I couldn’t gather any sort of magic whatsoever.”

You nod in understanding and sympathy.

“This was the worst thing for a magician such as myself. I was defenseless, No magic, No physical strength, Nothing. I felt lost, And I didn’t know what to do. I took the book in hopes of destroying it and fled. I ran as far as I could away from Makai, And found myself in this very spot in the Forest of Magic. I wanted to relearn everything, I wanted to be my old self again, And most importantly I wanted to get back at those two ‘sisters’ of mine.

After a while, All I could think about was magic. I wanted to learn fire spells, Water, Earth, Any sort of spell. Nothing worked. I was the best mage in makai, Able to summon forces more powerful then a god, And make the elements bend to my will. I started to lose it. I cried days on end, And I tried my best to use any sort of spell, And one day it came to me – I was magicless. I killed myself many times over, and over and over and over yet nothing happened. The only thing there was insanity.”

You think you have an idea at where this is going…

“I wandered out into the forest one day, Decided to bang my head against a tree until I bled out and came back again. A girl was coming by, She was nothing serious so I paid her no mind. I was wrong.

The girl was Marisa Kirisame, The person who rekindled my passion for magic. Back then, She was only 5, and had an obsession with showing me her ‘dollies’. It was cute really, so I tried casting my magic around her, see if I could impress her. That’s when I moved my first doll, Which is Shanghai right here.” She motions to her shoulder and points to the shanghai doll waving at you.

“I found my purpose again. I felt motivated, Like I could do anything should I put my mind to it. I took Marisa under my wing and taught her as much about doll magic as I could, even though I was still learning myself. It felt great whenever I showed her a doll doing a certain thing, like cleaning up the floor and tripping. I felt truly at peace, And me and Marisa had the best time of our life. But sadly, It was too good to be true.”

She sniffles a bit. It seems like she’s about to cry, So you give her a quick hug – nothing big of course! “U-um, go on…”

She takes a deep breath. “Sorry about that. It just hurts to think of her, like there’s a hole in my heart…

She grew older while I stayed the same. By the time she turned 21, I just made Hourai and gave Marisa her. By the time she was 40, I was studying how to make a doll that had its own will. On her deathbed, I was searching for a way to keep her alive. I tried everything, But nothing came true. She died holding my hands, and then I sunk back into the pits of despair for a while.”

“You really must’va had it rough…” You give her a quick peck on the cheek. “Go on, Unless that’s all.”

“Oh, It’s that late already? Well, I’ve not much more, so here we go.” She sighs, and calms herself a bit.

“I made a resolve – ‘I’ll finish my, no, our lives dream! It’s what she would want!’ I felt motivated again, And eventually I came to terms that she was dead and there was nothing I could do for her. However, Even though I was thinking with a straight head, I still decided to keep that resolve. If the Yama sent her to Heaven, I would only be hoping she would see me working on Shanghai here. After about 60 years, By the time I was 287, I finished. It took two human lifespans, But I did it. I felt on top of the world when I made our lives dream come true. Shanghai was to be our daughter, because I loved Marisa, I really did. When Shanghai was finished, I started working on another project. That project was the doll you have in your hands; Named after Marisa Kirisame.”

Wow… That was a lot.

“Thank you for listening though. It felt really good to get that off my chest, And no ones ever really cared enough to listen to me. So, Shall we work on Kirisame again this evening?”
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:28:09 PM by Kips McKipzerson »

CS

• Undying hunger
  • Om nom nom
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 10:37:15 AM »
Good luck with the WWC, Kips.

...Well yeah, You know this, You?ve got a sister who bullies you all the time...
I know how "you" feels >.<

...After all, Even though many siblings hate each-other, They still love each other...
^ so true...

And I think I found a little typo...
...It took took human lifespans, But I did it...

All in all, I liked this. I never really thought of Alice's past this way
Madness?

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 12:29:18 PM »
And I think I found a little typo...
All in all, I liked this. I never really thought of Alice's past this way
oh god the embarassment brb ending self
Oh and yeah I've always wanted to stray as far from canon as possible, with Alice seeming as serious even in tears. I think there's a few subtle hints in there too.

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2011, 03:34:50 PM »
I felt Alice's sadness when she found put she lost her magic. The story was amazing, Kips! teach me Although some times, there were capitalized letters in the wrong places.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."