Author Topic: Border of Humans and Youkai(NaNoWriMo)  (Read 3795 times)

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
Border of Humans and Youkai(NaNoWriMo)
« on: November 05, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »
I had an urge to write, and the NaNoWriMo is on right now. This story is the result :V

------------------

Not a cloud in the sky, midnight, the moon full. Murderous intent let loose on a youth who had only been in the wrong place at the wrong time. A miraculous meeting caused the boy to live, and maybe more...

?My name is Justin Fox. Thank you for saving me, miss...? The boy said

?Oh, it?s no issue Justin. I am Yukari Yakumo, and this is Ran Yakumo.? The woman said, hiding her face behind her fan.

?You two are not human, I can tell... what, what are you?? Justin asked, fear slipping into his voice.

?We are Youkai, magical beings. Specifically, I am a Border Youkai, and Ran is a Kitsune.? Yukari stated

?A Kitsune... Ran, are you familiar with the Kitsune clan, a clan of humans who treat their namesake animal as family??

?Yes, but last I heard, they died out centuries ago.? Ran said, clearly saddened.

?Ahh, but that is incorrect. In order to escape demise, they crossed the ocean and used the English version of their clan name, Fox. I am one of the former Kitsune clan. How is it, meeting a relative you thought dead for centuries??

?Oh my...? The kitsune said, as tears filled her eyes. ?They truly lived??

?Here I am, alive, am I not? That alone is proof.?

?I... I thought I was all alone... I thought all my family was dead. For once, I am glad I was wrong.? The kitsune?s tears fells freely as she hugged the boy.

Blackraptor

• Furniture
  • The guy with the thing over there at the place
Re: Border of Humans and Youkai(NaNoWriMo)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 02:11:43 PM »
My...that's a rather vague and...convenient first meeting. I await as to where you are going with this.

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 08:54:34 PM »
Hm. Not much to judge it on, yet, but I'm interested to see where this goes. Keep it up!
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 03:30:05 PM »
Thanks guys :) I'm writing up whenever I get the chance, but I'm not sure when the next update will be >.< This is also the same deal for New Beginning