Author Topic: A Dream Never To Be Forgotten  (Read 4314 times)

Subnormal Halfspy

• Post-College Lass
A Dream Never To Be Forgotten
« on: October 12, 2010, 12:02:13 PM »
(NOTE:You should be alerted that some of this fan fiction makes no complete sense at all. I am under a syndrome of extremely high imagination *or is it?*, so deal with it. Oh, my writing skill is a bit rusty due to no writing activities for a long time. Sure, I wrote a few fan fictions in real life (aka those books), but nah, not to mind about. Enjoy. *Or not.*

Anything you don't clearly know will be marked with a *. Yes, first try on fan fictions about Touhou.)

Prologue:

The last time I've seen anything that night before I went unconscious was... Void. A void gateway. And then nothing else to be remembered until the following morning.

"Uungh." I woke up only to find a dense forest. I looked at my PDA, no signal. "Weird... Am I warped to an unknown island or anything?" I grumbled. I started walking around and see nothing but big trees. I hope there was no *Muka around or I would get knocked out. But then, I was wrong. I was darn straight WRONG. Instead of anything I expected, I thought I saw my worst nightmare coming true... That flying creature from my nightmare the fortnight before this. Looks like a bird, but is humanoid and female and looks like a young child. This cues for a "run for my life" before she could do anything bad to me.
----

-*Muka is a fictional savage tribe from a game I wish not to reveal. Not to be confused with a native language I use in my country, this word means "agony" in Czech language.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:04:59 PM by Belonoid Anoesis »
Discord: (Please PM me for my user ID!)

Current avatar by yours truly!

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
Re: A Dream Never To Be Forgotten
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 12:56:30 PM »
Pretty.

BTW : Konečně čech kter? zn? Touhou!

Subnormal Halfspy

• Post-College Lass
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 04:11:48 PM »
Pretty.

BTW : Konečně čech kter? zn? Touhou!

Heh, sorry. I live far south east within the equator line, and I speak only two languages. If I have time, gonna learn Czech language.
---
Chapter 1

I decided to run away without looking back, it's still around the darkness of night before dawn. That creature flew towards me. I mean, what the hell!? She looked at me as if I'm her dinner or something. Knowing that I could run fast that I won lots of sprint tournaments when I was still a school lad, I attempted to carry on with my own two feet as far as I could. Later, I reached a house nearby and hid somewhere. I thought I lost track of the freak. I sighed in relieve... I tried walking far from the house to see if it's safe to go on.

There it goes yet again. She found me. SHE FOUND ME! Twice. I screamed and continued on running. I don't care a word she says about me as she is speaking Japanese, the language I could write in, but when it comes to speech, I suck. Yet. I can understand what she said. "When is this going to end...?" That's what I had in mind. Some time after, I hear a loud "OW!" and stopped running. I looked back. The winged humanoid was down, but who did it...?

"If it wasn't you screaming in middle of my slumber, I'd sleep longer and you're dead by now." I hear a voice. A person in witch's dress appeared. "So, foreigner, it would be good for you if you can speak Japanese. I'll be more than happy to help out, ze! Now introduce yourself" She added. I had no choice. I must try even though my speech is a bit broken when it comes to Japanese. "O-of course I do... But the way I talk is very improper. I'm Caine. Caine Grenier."I replied.

"Marisa Kirisame. Call me Marisa. I won't mind how you talk, as long as I can fathom. You must be exhausted, no?" Marisa held a helping hand.

"Yes, I am." I stood up. I looked at the creature again. "Argh, you interrupted my dinner. Now I'm gonna go hungry for the rest of the day, you little foil!" She flew away after scolding.

"Who's that?" I asked Marisa. Marisa chuckled with a reply, "That's Mystia Lorelei. She's a night sparrow youkai."

"Youkai? I didn't hear about this." I was further questioned. Marisa chuckled again. "You know, they're demons of the Japanese lore, if I'm right. Many of them live in Gensokyo. Yes, this is where you are now." She spoke to me. "Don't waste time now, let's go to my house, ze!"

Soon after, I followed Marisa to her house.

ArteShy

• Sure you're straight dash....
  • ...I totally believe you
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 05:41:27 PM »
Oh too bad.

Smallfry

• Life.....Death.....
  • I own it all
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 03:32:27 AM »
I'd like to know what happens when you meet Rumia.... hoo hoo hoo.....
OT: Continue please :D?
SOMETIMES YA DON'T NEED TO BE FASTER THAN THE BEAR, JUST FASTER THAN THE GUY NEXT TO YA

Subnormal Halfspy

• Post-College Lass
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 01:55:30 PM »
Chapter 2

Later the same morning, I had breakfast with her.

*"Mmf, thwis shur ish dewishush." I talked while my mouth's full of food. Marisa looked at me. "Caine, mind your manners while eating." Marisa reminded me. I was embarrassed that I forgot table manners for a long time. We finished food within like... 15 minutes. Marisa then asked me if I can accompany her to a shrine. I accepted because I don't know where else I could go besides the forest. I wish I had pencil and a piece of paper to record the maps for my own guide.

"How long is this going to take?"

"Without flying, a long time."

"I don't know most stuff about flying, Marisa..."

"Then you need to learn the tricks. I mean, you're a newcomer after all."

After an hour worth of walk plus some rest, we arrived to what looked like a shrine. "Does anyone live here...?" I asked Marisa. "Of course. Reimu Hakurei is the shrine maiden here." Marisa replied quickly. Soon, the slide door is opened. I saw a girl in miko dress. Is that her...? Whatever. "Sigh. Another one gets lost here?" Reimu gave me and Marisa the boring look. "What...?"  I'm not used to this crap.

"Her Japanese is rusty." She commented on how I speak. Now that really gets in my nerves. "Are you going to pick a fight with me?" I said that to her straight with anger. My temper is easily lost. "I- I don't mean to insult you, it's just that I don't quite understand what do you say-" I ignored Reimu and cut her words. "Shut up!". I shouted. Marisa put her left hand on her face. "I guess I have no choice but to show this lad a lesson..." She floated up to the sky and BAM! Bullets. Magic bullets. You didn't want to know how much time I took to dodge those ying-yang orbs, seal cards and random white with red-outlined random bullets.

"Gods. What kind of person is she? She simply dodged every single thing. And she doesn't even look like a youkai." Reimu scratched her head. I was on the ground, exhausted. "@_@....."
---

*Caine tried to say "Mmm, this sure is delicious" when she was eating.