Author Topic: Dan's ideas. Now Naruto and the Sleeping Terror -looking for opinions-  (Read 5742 times)

Dan-Heron

• Evil Chibi-Dan -doesn't bite-
Hello good people, I really hope this brings me back into writing territory, and seeing if you can give me a hand with this. I have NO idea what I'm doing! :D Any suggestions and opinions will be appreciated. Same for a proper title.

=======================================

Yakumo Yukari was a person with a very simple power: Absolute control over Gaps. in the most simplistic sense this meant she could control the gap between your toes, the gap between your teeth, the gap in the middle of cleavage. In the logical end, this was the reason why some people knew her as Yakumo "Watch-me-give-your-god-a-wedgie" Yukari.

In the most basic level, she could remove the Gap between her and the Gods, she could modify the Gap between Here and There, she could force the Gap surrounding a God's power to reduce their powers to nothing, she could modify the Gap between Her mind and Your mind. While her power was over Gaps, that invariably led to a control of the borders and limits of the things that created said Gaps. In short, she had absolute control over everything that existed and that which didn't exit.

Her powers were everything she wanted them to be, her weaknesses were anything she felt like being weak to that week, her existence spanned as wide as she could find something amusing. If somebody were to have powers which cancelled hers, then she would simply change her powers, change the other person's powers, or just decide that the universe didn't let her powers be affected.

Calling her a goddess wouldn't do; she certainly loved being worshiped as if she were a goddess. An abomination, an aberration that shouldn't exist would be more accurate to describe her.

As such, it wouldn't be all that hard to believe that after getting drunk, she happened to notice this backwards world filled with people who could walk on water and walls, call forth amazing powers using rap hand signs, and have eyes that warped reality. Even if there was not an actual universe in which this world existed, a simple manipulation between Truth and Lies would have pulled the world out of Masashi Kishimoto's brain to create this world for her to mess with.

In her drunken haze, she quickly noticed that events seemed to bend over backwards to accommodate one Uzumaki Naruto as a sort of Shounen hero for the little continent he lived in.  She couldn't help but chuckle thinking about what would happen to that world if somebody messed a little with the designated Hero and then set him free back into the world he was supposed to save.

Fourth Wall powers were such a lovely thing in her opinion.

Of course, she could go down there and shape the child in any way she wished to. But she was lazy. Like really lazy. Like, in five minutes she would go to sleep for a few weeks.

Some lesser beings would have been heartbroken and spurred to help young Naruto in any way they could after seeing the type of treatment the village subjected him to. Not Yukari, she just thought the Humans of the village were too lazy; if they really hated the kid, they would have actually done something, kill him even. Giving him the cold shoulder? Laaaaame.

But it brought up an interesting point. The kid would literally rip his heart off for anybody who paid him more than passing glance, and Humans responded wonderfully to positive reinforcement.

She had seen the kid gardening, so the idea of sending him to Kazami Yuuka's gardens was appealing. The Sleeping Terror raising a kid was hard to imagine, though, but Yuuka could be bribed to keep the child alive until the beginning of canon. Anybody could be bribed, especially if what they wanted was a brutal bloodbath against Yukari. Ah, good times.

Hmm, the runt looked awfully short for his age, maybe a visit to the doctor would do? Then again, the Lunarians of Eientei were a bit on the xenophobic side and they would sooner use Naruto as a Guinea pig for medical research on Human beings than to listen to her wonderful plans. Maybe Tewi could grant him a bit of good luck later on, the lil rabbit loved screwing around with people.

Somebody with talents like Yukari had no problems noticing the little furball of destruction stuck inside Naruto's belly, and the discrimination he suffered because of it. Maybe give him to Keine? She would certainly understand what it is to be discriminate for something beyond her power, and what it meant to earn the respect and love from the people who had shunned her in the past.

The Tengu? No, that would work about as well as giving him to the Oni. Maybe in a shonen setting he "could" survive, but Gensokyo most certainly was not shonen. Midnight snack would be closer to his probable fate, and not in the naughty kind.

Giving him to the Scarlet Devil Mansion would be a mix of the Eientei and Oni scenarios. Either eaten by the vampires, blown to pieces by little Flandre and her games, or dissected by Patchouli to see how the furball's prison works. It would be amusing for a while before the inevitable end? but Remilia had managed to tame Meiling and Sakuya into great servants that were near unbeatable? it would be a bit unfair for the kid's rivals in the future, though.

Hakurei's Shrine? Moriya's? Myoren's Temple? They all could take care of Naruto, three very different ways to raise him. His own world wouldn't survive being raised the Byakuren, Hakurei or Moriya style, though. Besides, both cute little Miko had so many responsabilities already like to take care of little brothers that would be pestering them for techniques to be stronger.

Hmm, choices choices.

==============================================

I'm really leaning for a Naruto raised by Keine and Mokou as his mommies.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:41:30 AM by Dan-Heron »
so much evil it's poisonously healthy!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Re: Dan's ideas. Now Touhou/Naruto -looking for opinions-
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 10:43:39 PM »
interesting idea, And I would love to see what a ninja, acting as prison for a massive force, raised by an immortal with a preferrence for fire and someone who can EAT history, would look like.

by the way, you got one thing wrong: Yukaris power is described as "ability to manipulate boundaries". minor detail, and by extension it still results in reality weeping every time she gets bored.

Dan-Heron

Naruto and the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Fox vs Meiling
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 06:07:50 AM »
interesting idea, And I would love to see what a ninja, acting as prison for a massive force, raised by an immortal with a preferrence for fire and someone who can EAT history, would look like.

well, I was thinking of having Mokou teach Naruto a bit of how real ninja act... which of course clashes horribly with Keine teaching him some laser danmaku. Mokou probably was there when the first ninja were born.

Actually, I'm having her being the founder of a clan and getting her old suit to train with Naru-tan.

Also, I'm having Naruto actually like orange color rather than the so typical "It's the only thing I can buy" from fandom.

by the way, you got one thing wrong: Yukaris power is described as "ability to manipulate boundaries". minor detail, and by extension it still results in reality weeping every time she gets bored.

Keeping that in mind.

-~- -~- -~-

Ok, here's one possibility I won't work with, just thought of how it could start. in Gensokyo's side, I don't think the time frame matters much other than after EoSD, in Naruto's, it is around when he is 8-10. So he can keep his obnoxious personality for a while before the reality of his situation slaps him on the face.

How he gets to Gensokyo? Yukari was drunk, Yukari was fooling around, Yukari hiccuped, Chen wanted to see if Yukari could pull a manga character into the "real" world. If you have any suggestion, go ahead, they will be appreciate. WIth Yukari, any of them would make sense.

After several hours trying to find a bridge that would take him to the other side of the lake, Naruto finally had to admit there was none. He had already passed twice near those columns sticking out of the water -which he thought meant it was the "front" of the island-, and everywhere else there was nothing worth of notice. Well, other than that big, weird, red house, but he always had to look away after staring at it for a while; he wasn't sure, but it gave him willies, even under the light of the sun.

But now, dark clouds were gathering, and if the thunders were any indication, it was going to start raining soon. Not wanting to get wet, Naruto decided to try his luck with the big house, regardless of how much it made him think of a haunted house.

As the ninja-to-be neared the structure, he realized he had been right and the entire house was painted red. Not the Hokage Tower red, but more of a type of red his mind refused to provide, almost as if his brain didn't want to think about it, as weird as it sounded. Shrugging, he hurried up, hoping to find an easy entry, especially after he hadn't found any kind of boat or bridge that could be used to go from the island to the other side; surely the house was abandoned, nobody would want to live in that house, especially if you had to swim to shore any time you wanted something. Like ramen!

Ah, ramen, if only he could find a cup of the instant goodness in that house, then he could hope his luck would at least get better. He had been walking back home after another great day in the Ninja Academy, when he suddenly was here where "here" was. He had literally gone from walking down the street one step, to tripping on a rock in the middle of a grass field surrounded by odd looking trees. He remembered Iruka sensei's lessons about genjutsu, and even if he didn't know how to do that kai thing, he knew hurting himself would dispel the illusion. So, he kicked a tree with all his might, and after he stopped cursing and rubbing his injured toes, he realized no illusion had been broken.

He didn't have long to think about his predicament when he thought he saw somebody standing in front of the house, specifically in front of a door on a small wall surrounding the red house. Even if people of Konoha didn't acknowledge his existence, that didn't mean people in this place would be the same, right? With that hopeful thought he ran all out towards the person, somebody dressed in green with long red hair.

As he neared, he couldn't help but notice that the woman -because she had the biggest boobies he had ever seen on any woman- seemed to be sleeping. Chin against her chest, head nodding to the side a little, shoulders very relaxed? how could she sleep standing?

Even though Naruto craved for recognition and love of the people around him, the truth was that he had such a foul personality that he actually pushed all but the more dedicated and kind people away. So when he saw the woman was really sleeping, he thought it would be much funnier if he snuck in. With a foxy grin at his clever new idea, Naruto quickly climbed the wall, jumped inside and stared at the cloudy sky?

Wait?

Why was he staring at the cloudy sky?

He blinked in confusion a couple times before he noticed a shadow looming over him.

"Nghsnerk," or something like that the woman said, trying to speak, suppress a yawn and snort at the same time. "What do you want, little monster?" the woman sleepily inquired.

It was an innocent question, anybody would realize there was no malice behind it, it even sound as if she was using a pet name. Naruto however had been too used to hear people muttering at his back, giving him hostile glares, all directed to the "Demon", to the "Monster." The young child did what came natural to him.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, stupid hag?!" he yelled, climbing quickly to his feet, flicking the bird to the woman, and bare his teeth like an angry animal.

"Stupid hag?" the woman scratched the back of her head, fixing a green cap on top of her head. A part of his mind -not devoted to the indignation of being thrown to the ground by a woman who had been sleeping a blink before-, noticed there was a golden star on the cap, with a weird word, but since Naruto hadn't learned his kanji yet, he had no idea what it said. "Child, I am Hong Meiling, gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion! You think I will let a lowly demon like you pass through the door I guard?" after a beat she added: "Especially when I'm taking my siesta?"

"Don't call me demon or monster, you bastard!" Naruto balled his fists tightly, wanting to punch the superior look off Meiling's face.

A dark eyebrow arched and the redhead said in an amused tone. "And what, pray tell, should I call a lowly beast like you?"

"I'm not a beast, or demon or anything like that! I'm Uzumaki Naruto, and I will be the next Hokage and I will make you take back every bad word you call me, tebbayo!"

"Hmm, you don't look like a shadow or a fire spirit," Meiling muttered, walking away from Naruto as if he didn't exist, pushing another of Naruto's buttons. "I call them as I see them, stupid beast. Even if you manage to take Human form, that doesn't hide the fact you're a monster," she said in such a matter of fact tone that Naruto recoiled as if he had been struck.

Nails started to lengthen without his notice, digging deeply into his palm as his fist started to shake. He bit hard on his lips, trying to keep himself from screaming, not noticing his fangs were growing. He screwed his eyes shut, not aware his eyes turned red. "Take that back!" he gritted in a guttural voice.

Meiling stretched up her arms, lazily turning around, but didn't stop walking towards the door. "Oh? Finally decided to stop pretending you're a Human, demon?" she asked in a conversational tone.

Naruto seemed to blur away only to appear right in front of Meiling, arm pulled back to deliver a brutal haymaker that would -without his knowledge- rip a normal person's head off.

Meiling took a slightly longer step back without breaking her pace, and Naruto only hit the air.

Red eyes blinking in confusion, narrowed and then glaring at bored, green eyes. "If you wanted a challenge you could at least have asked for one, you know?" Meiling said in a scolding tone, rotating her right shoulder.

"I'll make you take back those words!" Naruto roared, jumping after Meiling and delivering wild and violent blows with his arms and legs. The nickname he would get later on in his original tale, "The most unpredictable ninja", showed in his strategy, being a chaotic whirlwind of violence that couldn't be predicted.

Of course, wild flailing, speed and power didn't really make up for lack of technique, or for more than enough experience and technique of his opponent. Meiling had Naruto eating dirt, using a foot to idly force him to take another bite of grass.

"Nothing but a simple beast, huh?" the tall redhead sighed, seeing Naruto's features turning wilder and more animalistic with each failed attack. The markings on his face sort of hinted to something not really Human too. "Why don't you just drop the act and attack all in, if you want to beat me. Of course," and she pressed his face deeper into the ground, "even if you were to beat me, you will NOT enter my Lady's mansion! I wouldn't let such a dirty and foul mouthed beast like you, soil her beautiful home."

That did it.

Chakra exploded off his body, quickly shrouding his body in a thick layer of near solid energy. Near the base of his spine more chakra leaked, forming a pair of tail-like limbs that lashed at Meiling's legs.

"That's more like it!" Meiling said with a happy smile. "Hmm, corrosive? are you a poisonous monster?" she asked, noticing how the red energy tried to eat her dress away. It tickled.

Naruto pulled himself away, not noticing when the "tails" lifted Meiling's foot off the back of his head. He quickly turned around, falling on all fours and leaking more and more of that foul energy. He launched himself back at the woman, wanting to see her blood spilled.

A minute later Meiling was growing tired; not in the exhausted sense of the word, but in the "Why am I even bothering with this?" type. While much faster and stronger, Naruto was still just being a chaotic mess with no sense of technique at all; even if he were more skilled, his total lack of technique or even any ability to plan anything two steps ahead meant she could have as well been fighting against a scared cat. Hell, the cat would have been a bit harder to fight since Naruto seemed to be trying to imitate an animal. What kind of idiot tried to fight like an animal without making sure the movements were crafted to be used by a very much humanoid body? Just because one made claw like gestures with the hands, and tried to move on their hands and feet like a four legged animal, didn't mean you would fight like an animal.

"Meiling?" the tall woman looked over her shoulder, idly blocking a punch, parrying the following kick and then punching Naruto on the chest, shoving him away.

"Yes, miss Sakuya?" the other woman was dressed like a French maid, with short grey hair that didn't seem to match her youthful face, not a year beyond her twenties.

"Our Lady is growing tired of this spectacle. She wants you to finish quickly and make her a snack."

Meiling hummed, looking towards the house and at one of the windows in particular. There was a young girl watching in obvious boredom at the fight. Meiling then kicked back without turning around, nailing Naruto in the crotch, forcing him off the ground a couple feet, then she quickly kicked up, catching him in the gut with her heel. With blinding speed she twisted her body, dragging Naruto's body in an arch that ended with him slamming against the ground, and finished with a foot on the top of his head.

"Well, you heard miss Sakuya, the show is over. If you're going to fight, then do so! I feel my skills dulling only by looking at you."

Her reply came in the form of an explosive release of the corrosive energy, immediately ripping apart Naruto's clothing and burning his flesh away. Meiling raised an eyebrow at this and even the quiet Sakuya tilted her head in curiosity.

The stench of blood and flesh became almost overpowering and the features on Naruto's body became almost unrecognizable as the red cloak turned black with the burnt flesh and blood. Several more "tails" grew, lashing wildly at everything around him, carving deeply into the ground. Hints of bones and other tissue seemed to grow out of all over Naruto's body, and the cloak started to boil, growing bloated and even more hideous looking.

WIth an animalistic roar Naruto launched himself towards Meiling, full frontal attack. Meiling simply caught the punch, swatted away the arm that grew out of the captured limb, and flicked the other punch from the other arm.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Sakuya inquired, seeing Naruto's energy trying to worm its way inside Meiling's skin and burning away her cuffs.

"Ticklish," Meiling said in a distracted tone. A moment later rainbow colored flames erupted off her palm, quickly covering her entire arm and starting to eat their way into Naruto's armor.

Naruto howled in panic, unsure of what was going on but knowing he didn't like this energy pouring from his prey. No, this was no prey anymore.

With a swift flick of her wrists, she pulled Naruto close and her other hand reached for his face. Glowing white eyes widened in panic and then Meiling rapped her knuckles on his forehead. A beat later and Naruto dropped bonelessly to the ground. The cloak quickly started to pull away and Sakuya and Meiling watched on in morbid fascination at the spectacle. Soon, instead of the twisted creature there was just a naked and very pink boy unconscious on the ground.

"What do we do with him?" Meiling asked her coworker, kneeling next to the boy.

"How should I know? You need to make a snack for our mistress. I will get the tea ready."

How Meiling figures out there's something wrong with Naruto? Well, she's totally a dragon Felt the furball inside Naruto, so she just thought Naruto was at least part Youkai. 

Dan-Heron

Dan's ideas. Now Touhou/Naruto -looking for opinions, Naruto and Yuka
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 06:40:24 AM »
This is just another possibility, with Naruto spending some quality time with our lovely Yuukarin. Why she just doesn't send him to the Human village, or just steps on him until he's a bloody smear? Well, Yukari promised her a bloodbath without being bound by the rules of battle in Gensokyo?

Once one reaches status of force of nature, one finds entertainment whenever one can.

I imagine Yuka has having a personality that could tame bears? you know, with a friendly smile. Yep.

Naruto looked around in wonder. The to-be-ninja was properly confused, as anybody Spirited Away by certain Sukima could tell you; one moment trying to decide for which type of ramen he should enjoy, and the next he was in a very weird forest. Not the tall, dark trees of Konoha, but much smaller and all the wrong colors.

Yet, that wasn't what had surprised the most, no, it had been when he had left that forest trying to find out where he was. There was a field, reaching as far as he could see, covered in the weirdest flower he had ever seen. The stalks stood straight up, reaching several meters tall, at least twice his height! And lots of small and yellow petals around a very big, round black part. It didn't look like those flowers that looked like a coup or those that floated on those little pounds.

And they all were "looking" at him.

He hadn't noticed at first, curious about the odd looking flowers, but after a while he realized that he could always look the black part of the flowers. He moved around the forest, still hiding under its shade, and not matter how long he moved the plants would always "look" at him. It was as if "faces" were looking in his direction, but you know, without eyes? or faces?

He never realized having the complete and total attention of somebody -despite of how much he had craved for it- could be so scary.

Still, he was Uzumaki Naruto, and no way a stupid field of flowers would scare him!

So pulling in childish bravery and a helpful of childish idiocy, Naruto marched towards the field, intending to show some plants who was the boss.

He didn't notice immediately the lack of any kind of animal sound. He didn't notice the lack of any Human sound either. He certainly didn't notice the bright sun since the yellow flowers seemed to bend over to get a better look at him, blocking the sky and making it look as if it were nighttime.

When he did, he was really hoping one of those masked ninja would appear soon and take him back home.

Deciding that his hunger and fear were now pretty much teaming up against him, Naruto decided to turn around and leave this freaky place. However, it was at that point that he realized he had gotten himself hopelessly lost. He tried climbing the flowers, but they quickly gave in under his weight; he tried jumping as high as he could but he still couldn't go higher than the flowers. He did notice that the flowers nearest to him seemed to open around him every time he jumped, though? which only made things creepier.

Deciding in a proper plan he immediately started to run towards his right, fast. The flowers seemed to part away to let him through, letting him run faster and faster. Naruto had no idea how long he ran, but he was out of breath when he finally reached a place without flowers; instead, it was occupied by a person holding a parasol. A flower shaped parasol?

"My, my. What is a Human child doing so far from the Human village?" the tall woman inquired, idly twirling her parasol above her. Naruto blinked a moment, wondering if he had seen somebody with green hair before; he knew Sakura had that pretty pink color, but he couldn't remember anybody with green hair?

"Hmm? You're not scared, are you?" the woman said with a gentle smile and Naruto rubbed his arms, as if trying to fight off cold.

"Eh-he he, no, not scared, nu-huh, not me," Naruto replied, trying his best to put up a brave face. The woman chuckled and Naruto let out a tiny sigh of relief. For some reason, this woman was scary. Young Naruto didn't understand that what he was feeling was that primordial part of his brain that said "Big animal of painful death is staring down at you, run, run, run!"

He was so busy trying to put on a bravado facade that he failed to notice the green haired woman calling him Human child. He did notice that she didn't call him a bad name, and that she was paying him attention.

"Hey, hey, lady! Do you know where can I eat?" let it not be said Naruto had his priorities set wrong.

"Oh? And what would you like to eat?" and again, that friendly smile that chilled Naruto and made him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Somebody who didn't look at him as if he didn't exist or as if he had done something horrible.

"I would really like some ramen!" the boy replied with a foxy grin stretching on his face. Maybe this lady would invite him a few bowls like the Old Man did?

"Hmm, I'm afraid I don't have ramen in my Mugenkan," she admitted and Naruto deflated, not really knowing what a Mugenkan was, only caring there was no food in that place.

"That sucks!" Naruto pouted petulantly, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Aren't you honest," the woman giggled and Naruto relaxed a little. "I could send Ellis to fetch some from the village. Of course, that may take a while, why don't you accompany me to my home while we wait?" Naruto could feel his heart ready to burst out of his chest, beating so hard and happy. Somebody inviting him to her house? Getting food for him?

"Sure big sis!" Naruto replied in a happy tune, unable to remain still.

"Cute," the woman muttered. "By the way, the name is Kazami Yuka," the woman dressed in red said, making Naruto stop on his tracks.

"I am, I am Uzumaki Naruto, and one day I will surpass all the other Hokage!" he announced with practiced ease, not noticing Yuka didn't react to any of those statements, she just smiled with a big amount of amusement. If he had been more used to social interactions, he would have realized the smile was closer to the look one would have for a dog learning to bark on command, than encouragement for his dreams.

"Well Naruto, my Mugenkan is in that direction," she said with a lazy wave of her hand, "let's go."

"Yes!" and so Naruto ran in the indicated direction with a smiling Yuka behind him. He never realized the sunflowers were now solely focused on Yuka.

Re: Dan's ideas. Now Naruto and the Sleeping Terror -looking for opinions-
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 07:49:07 AM »
personally, I'd say that naruto ending up at Keine's/Moukou's place sounds most interesting.

regardless, the bits you showed so far are written well, and I hope to see the "real" beginning of the story soon.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 12:52:36 PM »
Just wanted to direct your attention to this thread here. It's a place where you can share your ideas/outlines, request feedback, and get it. In this way, we'll have one thread containing loads of helpful advice and information for new writers to read. And when you're ready to post a story, you can drop it onto the main PSL board in all its glory, instead of being hidden behind a few pages of conversation.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Dan-Heron

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 07:34:56 PM »
Just wanted to direct your attention to this thread here.

Ok then. Should I remove the closed threads and move them over Aya's place?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »
It's entirely up to you what you do. I was just pointing out a new resource you can use.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2010, 12:20:10 AM »
Ah, I remember taking my own shot at this specific crossover not too long ago, albeit in a different fashion. That stayed a short because I had no idea what to do with it once it was done, but I can see this going nice places.

One thing, though. The intro seems a little.... I don't know, rushed maybe? I'm not sure. Or maybe it's not rushed enough. That could be it too. I'd suggest one of two things.

A) Go further in depth with the intro. Give a little reasoning and motivation for the snatching. They don't have to be particularly good, or even comprehensible, but detail them. Also, or alternatively, give a lead-in segment of while he's still in the village, just before the snatching.

B) Ditch the intro entirely and just jump into the thick of things with Naruto running from hungry youkai (If he's 8-10, he's not going to know anything about the Kyuubi, he'll be less trained than canon, and his inclination towards 'violent cannibals' is probably going to be running over trying to fight). Go back to Yukari's motivation for stealing him away in a flashback later or something, if you have to reveal it. Better yet, give her no motivation at all, and just have her gapping him in as some bizarre probably-coincidence. Go from there. This one would probably be your best bet for the Keine and Mokou thing, if I'm remembering right then Keine helps protect people who end up in Gensokyo, and takes them to the village.

Dan-Heron

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2010, 06:34:04 AM »
that reminds me I would really like to see that one expanded. Yukari leaving Ran there for some extra lulz would be good, not to mention the other fox gotta be around somewhere.

The intro is more for people who don't know about Touhou... which kinda out of place in this forum... Yukari gap'ing Naruto in a moment of drunkness, more likely. I'm really thinking of just removing it and jumping into Naruto trying to leave the bamboo forest.