Author Topic: Touhou Fukitsumu ~ Perfect Crack Production  (Read 8514 times)

Montblanc

• I'll drive my toe into your eye socket,
  • And I'll Spin in it~
Touhou Fukitsumu ~ Perfect Crack Production
« on: August 17, 2010, 10:12:53 PM »

東方不吉夢 ~ Perfect Crack Production, or PCP, is a PCB edit that is done purely for the sake of amusement. Mostly the amusement of the editor, but it's free to be enjoyed by all.

-o- Premise -o-

In The Palace of the Earth Spirits, Rin Kaenbyou, the Traffic Accident of Hell, was enjoying a usual day of corpse-voyaging, thinking of ways to make her master happy. One day, she happened across a cardboard box, with the odd label "Koishi's Mysterious Treats" attached to it. Clearly thinking nothing wrong with this, she happily snatched up the box and ran off to find her good friend, Utsuho Reiuji, affectionately called Okuu~

-o- ~~~ -o-

Reimu Hakurei, the Shrine Maiden of Paradise, was not enjoying this winter. Aside from the fact that ZUN was not bringing her some new money, and continued to tease her with various installments of the twelfth game in the series, there was also the fact that donations were, as usual, at a low.

It didn't help that Sanae, who is not a good girl, continued to visit her and make fun of her for her low donations and also armpits for some reason.

However, Reimu decided to embark on her own adventure today - she had begun to notice that winter was getting especially colder than usual, and the youkai were acting very strangely. This was cemented by the fact that Nazrin mugged of her of her meager funds on her way to the human village, since she's Nazrin.

Of course, Nazrin mugging her had nothing to do with any incident, but that's beside the point.

"I'll find out why the Youkai are acting weird!"

-o- ~~~ -o-

Marisa Kirisame was also beginning to notice some oddities. Within the Forest of Magic, things were getting exceptionally chilly, and it couldn't be Cirno's doing, since she was supposedly off starring in her own new game.

To make matters worse, Captain Murasa sexually assaulted her in her home.

"I'll figure out what's up, ze!" said Marisa, deciding some youkai must be behind this. Of course, Murasa raping Marisa had nothing to do with any incident, but that's beside the point.

-o- ~~~ -o-

Sakuya Izayoi, the Perfect and Elegant Bitch, stared out the window of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. "The Youkai sure are acting odd, aren't they mistress?" she remarked, noting how Meiling had been speaking some jibberish earlier and wouldn't stop no matter how often Sakuya stabbed her.

Of course, Meiling was just speaking Chinese, but that's beside the point.

"Che, whatever Sakuya." said Remilia, donning a pair of shades. "I'm just, too cool."

Clearly, Remilia was far too cool for school. Deciding to ignore her, Sakuya flew out the window to investigate the alleged incident, before Sanae could take her place.

-o- ~~~ -o-

This is a Curtain Fire Crack Game. Girls are preparing now. Please watch warmly as an absurb plot unfolds before your eyes.

Details: As this is an edit of PCB, your playable options are the same, and the shots have not changed, aside from possibly the shot Graphics in a few cases. Patterns have not been altered either, although bullet graphics may have, so from a gameplay perspective, you're simply playing PCB.

What has changed is sprites, portraits, music, and the big draw, the story. A crack-filled adventure with (probably) inappropriate content awaits you. Wonderful.

Can you stop the Nuclear Winter and save the future of Touhou's Theme Music?

Status: In-Progress - Some color-swapping and sprite editing is still to be done. Otherwise, the game edit is just about complete, and simply must be packed into a .dat file with a reliable datpacker.

Disclaimer

The author of this thread claims no ownership of any part of the Touhou series, specifically the Game Engine for Perfect Cherry Blossom. Touhou is the legal property of Junya Ota, otherwise known as ZUN. This project is purely for amusement and non-commercial purposes. Please support the official release.

Beef Owl

• Why yes, owls do yield beef:
  • It is known as The Strongest White Meat
Re: Touhou Fukitsumu ~ Perfect Crack Production
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »
Any screenshots? I would assume from the story that you've at least changed some of the bosses sprites to include the post-PCB characters mentioned (except maybe Murasa :V)

Montblanc

• And I'll Spin in it~
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 12:22:55 AM »
Yes, indeed I have. However, I need to run some more tests before I can post some screenies, and I'll be needing a good datpacker for that. Any help in that area would be appreciated, but I'm looking on my own anyhow. =p

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 01:50:57 AM »
To make matters worse, Captain Murasa sexually assaulted her in her home.
   :smug:
Hey There !

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
  • RIP 7/21/2010-9/10/2010
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 04:37:29 AM »
she used an anchor.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 07:27:30 AM »
Is this produced in Danmakufu or are you simply swapping data with the DAT files from PCB?

Montblanc

• And I'll Spin in it~
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 05:48:09 PM »
Yes, it's a PCB dat-swapping project - the game is going to be completely reskinned, and a few characters are going to be swapped out and in. Bullet graphics here and there will be changed. Dialogue will be changed, of course, and the music has been altered.

Granted, I don't have oriinal music to swap in, so it's pre-done stuff. I figure that detail isn't quite as important, as I'm not really commercializing this or anything. Just a little fun fan project.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 06:09:58 PM »
One day, she happened across a cardboard box, with the odd label "Koishi's Mysterious Treats" attached to it.

Sakuya Izayoi, the Perfect and Elegant Bitch

Sold :V

Montblanc

• And I'll Spin in it~
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 09:52:46 PM »
Gah, I am having difficulty finding a program that can repack image files into .anm files, which is sort of critical in me completing this. Anyone care to offer an assist?

UPDATES

- The Bosses have all had their sprites and portraits appropriately edited and swapped -

- Nearly every Bullet graphic in the game is set to be modified or altered, which will result in slight alterations in the various Patterns throughout the game. A couple Non-Spoiler Examples:
-  Arrowhead Bullets have been changed to Flames a la Fairy Wars
- A certain bullet type has been changed into ZOMBIE FAIRIES. On crack. Like this game.

- A new skin is in progress for the main gameplay. -
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 09:55:05 PM by Reimu Hakuraeon »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 02:39:39 PM »
Yes, it's a PCB dat-swapping project - the game is going to be completely reskinned, and a few characters are going to be swapped out and in. Bullet graphics here and there will be changed. Dialogue will be changed, of course, and the music has been altered.

Granted, I don't have oriinal music to swap in, so it's pre-done stuff. I figure that detail isn't quite as important, as I'm not really commercializing this or anything. Just a little fun fan project.

Then this thread does not belong in Rika's garage as it alters the game it self, thus it is a modification on existing Touhou game.

Moving thread to Touhou Projects

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 05:42:05 AM »
Has there been any progress lately, or are you still trying to find an .anm packer?
Cause I would really like to see the end result.

btw, sorry for bumping the thread  :ohdear:

Montblanc

• And I'll Spin in it~
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 05:45:39 AM »
I have had no luck in finding a good .anm packer. I am also still in need of a datpacker/knowledge on how to use it.

Prior to this, I had someone who was handling all the packing for me after I performed the modifications, but I lost contact with them and have not heard from them since. ._.

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 06:43:17 AM »
Might this be any help?
http://congressofawesome.net/index.php?topic=263.0
I wouldn't know because I don't know how to do this stuff :(