Author Topic: YQ: Story of Ran Strife  (Read 12251 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
YQ: Story of Ran Strife
« on: June 13, 2009, 08:09:49 AM »
Ran Strife who was Chen Strifes brother was one day near Hakreui Shirne in a city that was small called Strifetown were Chen Strife was born in and Ran Strife too. Ran Strife was littler then Chen Strife so he couldnt join Reimu and Yukari so he stayed home and stayed. Ran Strife was pracktising so he could one day do it like Chen Strife and that is the time when it happened when danmakus came down to Strifetown and killd people in Strifetown and Ran Strifes parents who were Chen Strifes parents too.

The danmakus came and killd people in Strifetown and Hakreui Shirne and every where else and people said really loud "Help us some body soon" and Ran Strife heard it so he went. Ran Strife traveled fast to where loud sounds come from to help them out there. They said all together "Help Ran Strife we are hurting" and Ran Strife said back "I will help you if your hurting" and Ran Strife blew out fire and pickd up some danmaku off people and bandaided them to lives. Then Ran Strife yelled out loud real loud "Yuyuko stop or i make you stop!" and traveled faster to were Yuyuko is.

Ran Strife went traveled over the lands and hills and ground and water and wanted to stop Yuyuko to make him stop hurting people in Strifetown and all other towns in Gensokyno. Ran Strife stopped at other places and said "All people i will stop Yuyuko and help the people until I do" and the people of Gensokyno said "Thank you Ran Strife save us like Chen Strife did before" so he went. On the way to Yuyukos castle in the sky Ran Strife had fight and battle bad guys on the way there. Ran Strife traveled and then BOOM there was fight and Ran Strife had to fight but he didnt have members to help Ran Strife yet so Ran Strife did it himself. The bad guy was like a tree but had wings and fire came out so Ran Strife had to duck alot. Ran Strife went SLASH fast and SLASH cut tree in parts and fell a part and died fast so Ran Strife did drink tea and kept traveling faster.

Ran Strife went over hill and saw town and went and he got in and saw bad things puncing people in town so Ran Strife said "STOP!" and fighted them and won them and did drink tea and kept talking to see what happen. People in town said "Yuyuko came" and Ran Strife said "NO YUYUKO NOT THIS TIME!" and screamed to sky. Then a NUZ with gun on hands said "I help you Ran Strife in to fight Yyuuko in the sky" so Ran Strife said "Thanks you ZUN you are in quest" and Ran Strife and ZUN with gun hands left town to fight Yuyuko. Ran Strife and ZUN talked on the way to travel there to see what happen to them. ZUN said Yuyuko danmakus came to his town and killed all the family in his house so ZUN wanted to kill Yuyuko back. Ran Strife told ZUN about Strifetown and all happened so ZUN said "I help you more" because the story was sad.

Ran Strife and ZUN kept going then all of a sudden BOOM again and a other fight came. ZUN said "This is my fight this time" and shot the bad guys with wepon hands and bad guys said "AHH NO YUUYOK WER SORRY WE DIE!" and disapeard so ZUN and Ran Strife did drink tea and music came when they drinkd then they kept going. Ran Strife and ZUN kept travel on the path then they saw a big city on fire and said "Oh no" both together because it was an important city on fire and Ran Strife and ZUN said "We need to help fast!" and ran there but something bad happened!

to be continued...?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:16:46 AM by AeshmaHime »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
Re: YQ: Story of Ran Strife
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 09:22:53 AM »
...why did you do this? <_>

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 01:47:21 PM »
...why did you do this? <_>

I was terribly bored and I was angry at the world.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 03:53:29 PM »
So much strife...I strifed unnecessary lol.

Just when I thought I will get to see Trance fiction.

<-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?