Author Topic: (Shiki)Eiki Quest the 1st - Text Adventure of the Demonic Eye  (Read 169395 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: (Shiki)Eiki Quest - Insert Word Salad Title Here
« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »
>Chelonian Curator: "Maybe you have? I mean, it was kinda the impression I had that's just how the two of you played, you know? Maybe she thinks that, too?"
>Judge Dredd: "I'm here investigating people who are plagued with a certain kind of nightmare. But let's set that aside for now."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2010, 10:36:48 PM »
>Chelonian Curator: "Maybe you have? I mean, it was kinda the impression I had that's just how the two of you played, you know? Maybe she thinks that, too?"
>"Huh, I wouldn't even know if she heard me. Or if she would listen."

>Judge Dredd: "I'm here investigating people who are plagued with a certain kind of nightmare. But let's set that aside for now."
>Ran out of nicknames? I swear I've seen this one before.
>"Huh, okay. But why would you care about that?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2010, 10:59:23 PM »
>Czar of the Turtles: "Let's go talk with her, okay? We'll make damn sure she listens this time."
>Old name: "Because it is indicative of a deeper problem that a few people have been facing, myself included. Reimu felt you were a likely target."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2010, 11:17:23 PM »
>Czar of the Turtles: "Let's go talk with her, okay? We'll make damn sure she listens this time."
>"Umm...okay. But I'm rather sure that she won't listen." She's rather nervous.

>Old name: "Because it is indicative of a deeper problem that a few people have been facing, myself included. Reimu felt you were a likely target."
>"Why did she think I would be a likely target? Hakurei intuition?"
>The voice in the back of your head says "Look, I can understand why Youmu being molested is a problem, but, as my pathetic excuse for Railroading, I wouldn't recommend it. I have...a plan."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #214 on: September 01, 2010, 12:09:59 AM »
> Asp Master: "Oh, I have ways of getting people to listen. And yep, all intuition."
>Shiki: Pay the voice no mind.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #215 on: September 01, 2010, 12:15:32 AM »
> Asp Master: "Oh, I have ways of getting people to listen. And yep, all intuition."
>"Mmhmm. Okay...I would be grateful if you stopped Yuyuko."

>Shiki: Pay the voice no mind.
>So you do. You hear the voice mutter "Damn people past the fourth wall." You have no idea what he means.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #216 on: September 01, 2010, 12:24:57 AM »
>Frog Boss: "Alright, let's go."
>Head off to find Yuyuko.
>Shiki: Recall the numerous serial killers who used the voices excuse.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #217 on: September 01, 2010, 03:18:52 AM »
>Frog Boss: "Alright, let's go."
>Head off to find Yuyuko.
>Since you are a frog boss, you have Suwako do it instead.
>You and what appears to be Youmu follow what appears to be Reimu to what appears to be a nondescript room in what appears to be a nondescript hallway in what appears to be Haugyokurou.
>What appears to be Reimu opens what appears to be a sliding door. Inside is what appears to be a nondescript bedroom. What appears to be Yuyuko is in it.
>What appears to be these sentences have what appears to be egregious use of what appears to be the phrase "what appears to be." Sorry about that.
>"Hello, Reimu, Shikieiki...Youmu? Why did you bring Youmu this time?"

>Shiki: Recall the numerous serial killers who used the voices excuse.
>Yep, there were several, and they were stupid. Well, your morals are extremely jumbled up right now.
>The voice in your head: "No, killing is still a sin. And yes, I am very much real."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 03:22:20 AM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #218 on: September 01, 2010, 03:22:29 AM »
>Iguana Driver: "Hey, Yuyuko. We need to have a talk, you and I. Namely, you need to cut that shit out with Youmu."
>Shiki: Follow inside quietly. For now, let Reimu handle this. Maybe it's too soon for a lecture.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2010, 03:28:54 AM »
>Wow, fast reply.

>Iguana Driver: "Hey, Yuyuko. We need to have a talk, you and I. Namely, you need to cut that shit out with Youmu."
>"Cut what out, Reimu?"

>Shiki: Follow inside quietly. For now, let Reimu handle this. Maybe it's too soon for a lecture.
>Considering your current mental state, you'd never be able to lecture anyways.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #220 on: September 01, 2010, 03:31:30 AM »
>Toad Coach: "Youmu, care to tell her what happened? On no uncertain terms?"
>Tongue-tied: Confidence! You know Reimu's right, even if you can't work up the words to say it yourself!

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #221 on: September 01, 2010, 03:35:09 AM »
>Toad Coach: "Youmu, care to tell her what happened? On no uncertain terms?"
>"..N-n-no..." She's rather terrified.

>Tongue-tied: Confidence! You know Reimu's right, even if you can't work up the words to say it yourself!
>You silently acknowledge Reimu's correctness, with a nudge from an invisible force.
>But you still can't lecture. You're not in the mood.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #222 on: September 01, 2010, 03:44:51 AM »
>Curiosity of Br'er Tarrypin: Give Youmu a supportive hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm here for you, and so is the Yama. Just say what happened. Yuyuko won't do anything."
>Adjudicator: Pat Youmu's other shoulder.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #223 on: September 01, 2010, 02:02:48 PM »
>Curiosity of Br'er Tarrypin: Give Youmu a supportive hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I'm here for you, and so is the Yama. Just say what happened. Yuyuko won't do anything."
>"...Okay..."

>Adjudicator: Pat Youmu's other shoulder.
>So you do. You're not sure if Youmu is any more encouraged by this.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #224 on: September 01, 2010, 06:21:56 PM »
>Leviatuga Summoner: Gentle shoulder squeeze. "You can say it. It'll start us toward making everything right."
>Shinkieiki: Wait patiently, no need to badger the half ghost, but give an encouraging smile.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #225 on: September 01, 2010, 11:55:39 PM »
>Leviatuga Summoner: Gentle shoulder squeeze. "You can say it. It'll start us toward making everything right."
>These nicknames are getting ridiculous.
>"Okay. Yuyuko. I'd like to talk to you."

>Shinkieiki: Wait patiently, no need to badger the half ghost, but give an encouraging smile.
>You smile for the first time in a while now.
>The numbers 001100101 appear in your head.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #226 on: September 02, 2010, 12:02:53 AM »
>Let Youmu say her piece.
>Maiden of the Halfshell: Do be ready to restrain Youmu if she flips out.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #227 on: September 02, 2010, 04:11:50 AM »
>Let Youmu say her piece.
>"So you think you can abuse me as often as you want? Like a plaything? Well, Yuyuko, have you ever considered you are a hopeless, pathetic failure who is abusing me because nobody loves you? That you are actually abusing me to pretend that you're better than me, better than your servants, better than everybody in the Netherworld? Well, you are the worst person I know. You mistreat me sexually and constantly, but you don't get your comeuppance because you're Yuyuko. Well, 'Ghost Princess of Hakugyokurou,' I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE A PRINCESS! You are a depraved, lazy woman who does nothing but lounge around all day! And you didn't even lift a finger to earn it. Your mother did with all those labor pains. You are a waste of time, money, and sperm. You're a freaking sponge, taking our resources, especially food. And guess what. You can't enforce your rules on me anymore. Not with your servants, not with your danmaku. Because I have these two swords. And with these two swords, I can do anything. Like releasing myself from your tyranny. And even if you kill me, I'll kill you first. Over and over again. Even if you're a fucking ghost. Because you're so weak, you can be killed even if you're a ghost."
>"And don't even try shutting me up. That just proves you're too scared to face the truth. The ultimate truth.

>Maiden of the Halfshell: Do be ready to restrain Youmu if she flips out.
>You are too shocked to take this command in. You can't believe that Youmu had this in her all this time...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:09:23 AM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #228 on: September 02, 2010, 04:29:06 AM »
>Does Yomu seem more furious, or on the verge of tears following that outburst?
>What about Yuyuko?
>UnStella: If anyone tries anything violent, wave a needle at them and remind this is a nice, friendly discussion. Or else.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #229 on: September 02, 2010, 04:43:51 AM »
>Does Youmu seem more furious, or on the verge of tears following that outburst?
>She seems a great deal more furious.

>What about Yuyuko?
>Yuyuko, however, is on the verge of tears.

>UnStella: If anyone tries anything violent, wave a needle at them and remind this is a nice, friendly discussion. Or else.
>So you do. Thankfully, enough, nobody does.

>Youmu says, "Screw this, I'm outta here. Forever. Out of Hakugyokurou, into the world. Don't come after me. I do hope you take all of this in, though. Bastard."
>The voice in the back of your head says "Whoa, man. I usually make people do this, but she did it all by herself. I'm...proud."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #230 on: September 02, 2010, 04:52:40 AM »
Shiki: Ignore the voice. "Youmu, before you do all that... May I ask why you were here to begin with?"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #231 on: September 02, 2010, 04:58:04 AM »
Shiki: Ignore the voice. "Youmu, before you do all that... May I ask why you were here to begin with?"
>"Why I stayed with the molestation, or how I ended up at Hakugyokurou? Or is it why I came with you?"
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:08:36 AM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #232 on: September 02, 2010, 05:09:20 AM »
>Shnikieiki: "Let's hear the answer to all three."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #233 on: September 02, 2010, 02:39:36 PM »
>Shnikieiki: "Let's hear the answer to all three."
>"If you insist."
>"I stayed because I didn't hate Yuyuko quite that much for a long time. It took a long time to build up."
>"I ended up at Hakugyokurou because I was born into it. I guess it was bad luck on my part." Then she glances at Yuyuko and says "And yours."
>"I came with you because of course, I could settle this once and for all. I would be terrified to go on my own, but that was before the dam of hatred broke."
>"And now, I'm out of here. Find some new gardener, Yuyuko. Looks like even my "loyalty" was not forever."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 02:43:27 PM by Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #234 on: September 03, 2010, 08:48:25 AM »
>Galapagos Grifter: "Now you're just lying, Youmu. I remember the Spring Incident and so do you."

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2010, 02:00:13 PM »
>Galapagos Grifter: "Now you're just lying, Youmu. I remember the Spring Incident and so do you."
>You observe that Youmu looks at Reimu oddly, then continues walking away.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2010, 06:37:10 PM »
>Chelonian Criminal: "I know you aren't running away when this is half done. Get back here."
>Should Youmu not listen, it is time to make with the tried and true method of solving problems, and give her some sealing needles.

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #237 on: September 03, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »
>Chelonian Criminal: "I know you aren't running away when this is half done. Get back here."
>Should Youmu not listen, it is time to make with the tried and true method of solving problems, and give her some sealing needles.
>Chelonian Criminal? That makes no sense.
>"I believe we're done here."

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #238 on: September 03, 2010, 08:51:46 PM »
>Armpits: Aggress.
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #239 on: September 03, 2010, 09:32:14 PM »
>Armpits: Aggress.
>Reimu pulls out some needles and throws them at Youmu!
>Youmu dodges, then says "The time for negotiations has long since ended! I always wanted to say that.)
>She puts together the end of her swords, then slashes the air several times. Several beams come out of the swords and come for Reimu. After doing so, she makes a run for it!
>BGM: Run!!
>(It's hard to have Eiki observe the effects in second person without having it look like third person...)
>What are you going to do now?