Author Topic: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 68368 times)

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
Re: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Day 5
« Reply #450 on: August 24, 2010, 11:02:42 PM »
Doing these in reverse post order, since apparently I can't wait until tomorrow to post with a clear head.

@Evangeline: I targeted Saki, it got redirected to Sailor Moon. And by "as I now know" I mean that it wasn't clear I had blocked him last night; but then me and the mod had a quick chat and cleared things up.

I am saddened by that fact. I thought I had finally found a genuine clue to help me work things out, and it wasn't just me being crazy. *sigh* Oh well... Maybe next time.

@Sailor Moon: I don't know how to explain that any better. Although, now that Evangeline has told me of the possibility of being able to use a night role and go out on the kill, a lot if what I said must now be scrapped.

Lackluster isn't the right word, there. It's more of... I don't know what the right word is, actually, but it doesn't seem like your scumhunting has been as eureka as you pinging on who's town and who's scum. The contrast just feels noticeable to me, is all.

Alright, need to get going now, but will be back tonight with more caffeine in my system~

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #451 on: August 25, 2010, 12:19:14 AM »
....wait a minute.

So first, in regards to the anon vote on us, it's nothing to worry about.  It comes from us not saying that "Suwako is amazing" nearly enough.  And yes, I am completely serious.  We have a post restriction that says we must praise Suwako in at least half our posts every day.  You can verify this without reading my horrible walls just by CTRL + Fing for "Suwako" and looking through my posts.

##Unvote
##Vote: Shkannon

Why are you lying?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #452 on: August 25, 2010, 12:23:41 AM »
Realizing now that people have been really spotty with the times they're able to be on, so I won't withhold my continuation.

Explain D3. You didn't mention Suwako at all that day, and yet the anonvote didn't get on you until the start of D4. According to your claim there would have to be TWO anonvotes, with one conveniently disappearing at the same time that your role restriction kicked in.

Tracking the course of the anonvote: It first appeared on Sandor D2 with 3.5 hours left in the day. It jumped to Saki at the beginning of D3, then jumped to you D4 and D5. And now you're trying to say it's the result of a role restriction, and completely unrelated to the other mod vote? Yeah, i'm not buying it.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #453 on: August 25, 2010, 12:38:20 AM »
Evangeline:Sandor's was confirmed to be from his role, wasn't it? And maybe Suwako just didn't kick in the Shannonvote until D4 started for whatever reason, which would account for everything except Saki's anonvote. And for all we know, she had a role restriction too.

I don't see how it would make any sense for these to be anything other then role restriction votes, and while it kicked in on Shannon a little late, it's still fairly reasonable.

Although, if you've got any other theories on what's going on, I'd love to hear it. It's just, the votes seem useless and random if they're actually being controlled by someone, so that wouldn't make sense. Why would Shannon even lie about it, for that matter? What in the world would she have to gain from such an action, in any role?

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #454 on: August 25, 2010, 01:45:07 AM »
Moon: Assuming everyone was being completely honest, Evangeline has the persona tracker, Shannon and Kanon are RARGH Hydra, Stuff has been going on about +1 Vote for a hammer (which I still find odd as I cannot let anyone know how my power activates, why can he?), and John, confirmed town, was roleblocked N3, I pursued this a bit further, Raz goes kooky again, seems like he doesn't know anything about John's roleblock (even though it is he and I whom are most suspicious at that time), thus of unknowns, that leaves Moon. I directed my question toward you assuming you were the roleblocker, knowing that you targeted me, and seeing if Raz was lying (rather than mistaken). You must not be the roleblocker, considering that despite your alignment, you would be eager to catch someone in a lie (unless you were both scumbuddies), and that Raz has claimed the role.

School Girl: I don't think those are traveling votes, I think those are penalty votes.

We now have a deadline, if we are voting Stuffman I woud like a case other than his playstyle, because looking into him, there is only a small clear of Sandor here before Saki v. Sandor. That shouldn't be enough.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #455 on: August 25, 2010, 01:47:27 AM »
Explain D3. You didn't mention Suwako at all that day, and yet the anonvote didn't get on you until the start of D4. According to your claim there would have to be TWO anonvotes, with one conveniently disappearing at the same time that your role restriction kicked in.
Really, so how else are you supposed to count across half of a day's posts until that day has, y'know, already ended? Protip: think a little here, seriously.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #456 on: August 25, 2010, 01:56:10 AM »
Vote Chart

Sailor Moon (2): Silver Medal, Shoe, Shoe
Shannon (2): Seth MacFarlane, Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Stuff Man (0): Shoe, Shoe, Razeluxe Meitzen
Razeluxe Meitzen (1): Stuff Man
Evangeline A.K. McDowell (1): Shannon

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 votes to lynch, so Sailor Moon and Shannon are at L-2. You have 13 hours remaining.

EDIT: Also just tossing up one more friendly reminder to, well, be friendly.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 01:58:05 AM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #457 on: August 25, 2010, 03:38:14 AM »
Evangeline:Sandor's was confirmed to be from his role, wasn't it? And maybe Suwako just didn't kick in the Shannonvote until D4 started for whatever reason, which would account for everything except Saki's anonvote. And for all we know, she had a role restriction too.

I don't see how it would make any sense for these to be anything other then role restriction votes, and while it kicked in on Shannon a little late, it's still fairly reasonable.

...oh, derp. Completely slipped my mind about Sandor's role restriction. Still, there was never any hints that Saki's was a penalty vote, so I thought of the anonvote as originating from one place.

Although, if you've got any other theories on what's going on, I'd love to hear it. It's just, the votes seem useless and random if they're actually being controlled by someone, so that wouldn't make sense. Why would Shannon even lie about it, for that matter? What in the world would she have to gain from such an action, in any role?

I got the feeling that the votes were the result of one person's power and not a series of role restrictions, but that may have been a coincidence. Since there's never been more than one anonvote out there at a time and all. I was guessing that someone had a weird gimmicky ability that allowed them to throw an anonvote out there that worked like a Silver Medal except not controlled by the person who has it. Or that they had the ability to mask an extra vote if they fulfilled conditions of some kind.

Really, so how else are you supposed to count across half of a day's posts until that day has, y'know, already ended? Protip: think a little here, seriously.

Sandor's role restriction hit him in the middle of the day, and it's now unreasonable to think that yours would too?

While we're here, can you provide an explanation of what you were fishing for here? It struck me as odd, and you never fully explained as far as I saw.

@Mason: Right now for me it's a tossup between Shkannon and Stuffman, depending on how Shkannon responds. She's accusing me of dishonesty regarding my role and results when Saki said it checked out. So either Saki is lying, Shkannon completely missed that part of D4, or she's trying to push a townie train while we're still uncertain and approaching deadline.

As for Stuffman, It's really hard to make awesome cases on a lot of people because there's been too much lurking going on this game. Aside from the lurking he's made inane cases and kept off the big wagons for most of the game, comes in acting like an observer looking to get the 2nd vote by hammering Sandor, expects us to assume that we'd be ok with this because he's obvtown,. He's all but given up at this point too. He stood out as the most scummy and anti-town of this current group. Still haven't made up my mind about ShKannon.

Also, does anyone have a good theory of what Saki/Sailor Moon's busdriver switch N2 might imply about Sailor Moon's alignment? Would it have been beneficial to switch Saki with a scumbuddy, or would it have been more likely for him to switch two Townies?

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #458 on: August 25, 2010, 04:49:06 AM »
I think Hydra's power is more town than scum.

And regarding Moon, it really is hard to say. It would more sense to me that Sandor would be protecting a scum buddy, it isn't likely that he is lying, as he seemed to think Saki would know who his targets were. But I really don't have a damned clue.

How are you feeling about Raz?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #459 on: August 25, 2010, 05:48:42 AM »
EBWOP: I meant that I targeted Sailor Moon and hit Saki instead. Sorry. My bad. Reading what's been posted since my last one, now.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #460 on: August 25, 2010, 06:24:06 AM »
I think Hydra's power is more town than scum.

The 'resists all night actions' part or the 'praise Suwako-sama' part? I feel like both could go either way. The latter one too, in the pretext of "One of Kanako's followers needs to be extra careful by making sure they play up Suwako worship" or just "You are uber devout Suwako follower so this is your restriction". I don't see any clear way to designate a role as more likely scum or town in this setup outside of the staple cop or doctor.

As for Raz, it's a chore to slough through his posts for how stream-of-consciousey they are. I'm bothered and slightly paranoid because of what happened D1 and D2, and it feels like all you guys could be seen as scum if I squint hard enough and go over posts with a fine-toothed comb. And this post that just ninja'd mine makes me wonder even more, since Saki never gave the impression that she got roleblocked (and that means she would have had to investigate Sandor N2 and me on N1 or N0). Not unreasonable since I was pushing the counterwagon to Gamzee N1.

...ugh. I'm falling asleep at my desk, but this is the last big post i'll be able to make before deadline. I'll have an opportunity to vote in the morning before work and read what was posted while I sleep, but that's about it.

Final thoughts: If I had to pick two to lynch -right now- as our remaining scum, I'd say Razeluxe and Shkannon. Wish I had enough time to draw up a good case on either of them, but I don't. Fuck.

Stuffman's been very anti-town and not very helpful lately, but I can totally see the player acting this way if he were a townie >_>; His play just seems like laziness on his part more than anything, but maybe that's exactly what he WANTS me to think. Mindhax is dumb and i'm not playing the WIFOM game.

Sailor Moon feels town to me (her voting patterns in the past help a lot in my eyes), and I gave her the Silver Medal instead of Stuffman because I worried if Stuffman got the doublevote AND Silver Medal AND was scum then this would truly be our last day.

And between Stone Mason, Shkannon, and Raze, Mason feels the most townie to me from his posts today. Yeah, I realize that's not really helpful analysis-wise but it's all I can manage right now. Sorry guys.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #461 on: August 25, 2010, 06:28:39 AM »
For more gravy on the Stuffman train, he's the worst lurker of the rest of us (aside from possibly ShKanon, but the Hydra stuff kinda implies good reason for not being around) only to pop up every now and then to ask for the hammer on the trains, and only comes out towards the end of the day yesterday to pester us more about getting the hammer, and then early today when he thinks he can get a train going on me. Also, he's breadcrumbed suspicions about me previous to today.

Anyway, I may as well come clean, since apparently I've caused a fair amount of confusion with my secrecy. I am the one who gave Miyako the Silver Medal, I gave Saki her anonvote (not on purpose), and I blocked Stone Mason last night. My targets were, in order: Satoshi Hojo, Miyako Miyamura, Sailor Moon, ShKanon, Stone Mason. My role is very... random. See, I have this special wand that'll do... something, each night. My results were as follows: Satoshi Hojo didn't go anywhere on N0; Miyako Miyamura was given a silver medal; Saki has been given a mod vote; I try to point my wand at ShKanon, but it just won't work; Stone Mason's body glowed for the night, and the glow faded as Day came. I targeted Satoshi because, uhh, N0 with a random power. Targeted Miyako because she was the best bet I had for scum at the time, on an admittedly super weak case. Sailor Moon because I had absolutely no clue who to target and just went with the first name that came to mind, which is also why it didn't register right away when Saki's name came back to me; I had to ask the mod to make sure I had actually targeted Sailor Moon. ShKanon to test if the ability was passive or not (it is). And, finally, Stone Mason for what I said in my last post. I was fully hoping that it would be another form of vote, and I'd be able to get a train going on you. I left a hint about that at the very beginning of my first post today, too. I'll be honest, though. The role is entirely a nulltell--or, at the very least, neutral value, because not only do I not know who is town and who is scum, but I also don't know if I'll do something positive, negative, or in-between. So please don't waste your time trying to figure that out.

Stone Mason, just a quick question. Who are you asking about their feelings on me?

The case on ShKanon lying about her role restriction is pointless. It has been confirmed that for days 3 and 4 she didn't do what she said she needed to, and she got anonvotes on her Days 4 and 5. This makes absolute perfect sense, given the restriction. "Praise me for half the day, or I will vote you." Like (s)he said, you can't know what half the day's post count is if the day hasn't ended. I honestly don't see where the case is, here.

I'm going to make another call out to try and find a role blocker, because one obviously exists. Either that, or there's someone else with my exact same power who just so happened to get role blocking N3. (Also, I'm only noticing this now because of the mention of role blocking. Reminded me that it was said before, went back and checked it, saw John make the claim. Which I really regret missing, though, because that really should've been discussed before he was lynched)

Getting this out there now for same reasons as getting the last one out, plus I actually do have more to say, but I'd rather keep discussion alive than keep this all to myself right now.

Ninja'd by Evangeline. Ok, getting this out NOW so you can read this. READ THIS. Think on it through the night.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #462 on: August 25, 2010, 06:33:36 AM »
Rest of the ninja: Okay, wait. So you're willing to vote me or ShKanon right now as your pick for scum, but not because you genuinely find us scummy, only because you find other people more townie. And then you also say that you can read Stuffman's actions as town, but that he's still been entirely unhelpful and anti-town. That... is a neutral read if ever I saw one, unless there is something seriously big I'm missing here. So why not Stuffman? Why does he suddenly get a pass from you? Especially when you were so willing to vote him earlier today.

##Vote: Stuffman Because I'm sticking to my guns here, but I still want to find the real roleblocker.

Alright, back to the rest of what's to be said, because getting my messages out to Evangeline before she heads to bed (hopefully) is important. I like answers, especially since I won't be around for deadline, I don't think.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #463 on: August 25, 2010, 06:53:02 AM »
asdfadsfafsd i'm so screwed for work in the morning oh well.

I didn't give Stuffman a clear. I said that he was 50/50 in my mind. I singled out either you or Shkannon because you two were the most likely I saw working in tandem, and Stuffman seemed more like a loner in this than anything. That and I couldn't decide whether your frazzledness was a result of frazzled townie or stressed out scum trying to dig themself out of a hole. Your last post seems reasonable to me though, and you have been somewhat consistent over the game. And you answered some of the thoughts that were bothering me in your last post, and seems believable enough. At least you've been posting a decent amount today, unlike Stuffman or Shkannon (who is a hydra yet still manages to lurk the most out of the group? Blows my mind.)

Shkannon or Stuffman. One of those two. Final vote in the morning. Night.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #464 on: August 25, 2010, 07:04:24 AM »
...Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. I'm torn right now, since you have a clear contradiction going between your last few posts. I'm reading just a bit up on this very same page and seeing you claim your picks as Stuffman or ShKanon, and then in your last post it's me or ShKanon? With no reasoning behind the switch, either. But on the other hand... hmm. Checking back, I'm not seeing where Saki clears your role, Evangeline. Rather, she creates an entire case on you. And... damn. I feel stupid for not following Saki earlier. Massive props to her, since now that I'm actually looking at what she's said, it's all solid, proves she's done her homework, and is actively pro-town. Also, thanks to her, I noticed that scum really do seem to have habits. ShKanon is all but proven Town to me thanks to Sandor's insistence on focusing on her, Steven, Shoe, and I. 2 of whom are proven Town, and I know that I'm town so that makes it 3/4, and I'm willing to bet my money that the fourth isn't scum.

Look back on what Saki said D4. Everything she said still applies. The only things we have that are new are role information (which I don't regret getting mine out there, since I fully expect to die tonight) and the ball being dropped.

Stone Mason and ShKanon are pretty much confirmed Town to me. Sailor Moon is neutral. Evangeline and Stuffman are my picks for scum right now. Both of them have dropped the ball today (and this is why discussion is good. Eventually, even practiced scum will drop the ball). I refuse to let the day end without one of them dying. Also what gets me about Evangeline is that (just got ninja'd on the preview) she's flip-flopping on her vote targets, and has seemingly agreed with all the cases presented today without actually posting anything new, aside from the ShKanon stuff, which I've already talked about how terrible it is.

Again, if you want a case on Stuffman, read my posts from earlier today, or some of Saki's posts from yesterday. There is a case. And the lurking that matches Gamzee and Sandor's give-up is just another clue.

I want a Stuffman lynch tonight, since we (pretty much) know he's scum, and then we can work out who the second one is. Though I'm quite convinced it's Evangeline. I wish I could be more eloquent about my case, but I am so very, very, very tired. All I know is that ShKanon is definitely town, Stone Mason is acting Townie, Sailor Moon has been consistent, Evangeline has not been consistent even in the last few hours, nor has she given much reasoning behind her words, and Stuffman is basically confirmed scum. Normally I would want Stuffman left alive because we know he's scum and thus finding the other scum would be better (if another sure thing can be found) but I refuse to let him survive the day when it's p.lylo, and anything less than pure confidence might have Town lose.

Shoe, I beg of you, please vote for Stuffman. I really believe him more likely to be scum than Sailor Moon, and he's pretty much confirmed it with the disappearing act. Please.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #465 on: August 25, 2010, 07:05:03 AM »
Hahaha. Raz you kook, I think your power is way too crazy for that to be made up. So theoretically you can play any role.

Alright then, let's .... rock.

##Vote: Stuffman

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #466 on: August 25, 2010, 07:19:30 AM »
Vote Chart

Stuff Man (2): Shoe, Shoe, Razeluxe Meitzen, Razeluxe Meitzen, Stone Mason

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 votes to lynch, so Sailor Moon, Shannon and Stuff Man are all at L-2. You have about 7 1/2 hours remaining.

Word of warning: I will be back before the deadline hits. I may not be back before a hammer falls. Please stop posting as soon as someone reaches four votes. If Cirno or Sunny Milk see a hammer has been dropped they have the authority to enforce people shutting up.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 07:25:46 AM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #467 on: August 25, 2010, 09:12:52 AM »
Quote from: Stone Mason #444
We have been talking about Stuffman mostly but all we really have against him is grating playstyle, we need an actual case.
Hahaha. Raz you kook, I think your power is way too crazy for that to be made up. So theoretically you can play any role.

Alright then, let's .... rock.

So where's your case when you pushed my lynch to enven the numbers? Nice one agreeing with Razeluxe and no backing.

Quote from: Razeluxe #445
As for Stuffman, much as I want to believe he's scum, I... ugh, I had something to say, but I forget what it was.

You never got round to doing this.

Quote from: Evangeline #460
Mindhax is dumb and i'm not playing the WIFOM game.

Stop using words that you don't know the meaning of. Mindhax doesn't work like that. It's knowing your person well enough to make the prediction that you were sweating when making the post. The only person I could have mindhax'd this game was Shoe because of how obvious she was to me.

Quote from: Razeluxe #461
For more gravy on the Stuffman train, he's the worst lurker of the rest of us (aside from possibly ShKanon, but the Hydra stuff kinda implies good reason for not being around) only to pop up every now and then to ask for the hammer on the trains, and only comes out towards the end of the day yesterday to pester us more about getting the hammer, and then early today when he thinks he can get a train going on me. Also, he's breadcrumbed suspicions about me previous to today.

I mentioned that I was busy and wouldn't post much. Whether or not I get a hammer is uni9mportant as I had already mentioned that on Day 2. Since the situation arose where I could be the hammer vote, I asked for it. So tell us how is this not you flinging whatever shit you hope will stick because none of these are inherently things indicating scum.

Razeluxe and Stone Mason are the scum as I've said before. Mutual chainsaws and clears based on what, spotty role speculation?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #468 on: August 25, 2010, 09:36:47 AM »
Urgh oh my god I am seconding the claim that Razeluxe's power is just flat-out too insane to be scummy. That and I've gone over him again and cleared him yet again, so yeah. Evangeline...

Sandor's role restriction hit him in the middle of the day, and it's now unreasonable to think that yours would too?
This is silly - is there any reason for all role restrictions to function in the same way? Not only that, but "X's role restriction functions differently from Y's role restriction, therefore X is scum!" is really piss-poor logic at best (and certainly is not helped by the fact that Y flipped scum in this case).

@Mason: Right now for me it's a tossup between Shkannon and Stuffman, depending on how Shkannon responds. She's accusing me of dishonesty regarding my role and results when Saki said it checked out. So either Saki is lying, Shkannon completely missed that part of D4, or she's trying to push a townie train while we're still uncertain and approaching deadline.
On the contrary, I went over Saki's D4 posting and found a couple... interesting things. First off, I'd be very impressed if Saki managed to find out any details about your role, considering that she stated here that she is not a rolecop!
Secondly, I found Saki's post about you targeting Steven and it getting redirected to S?ndor, which is here - this is far from a clear. "Checks out within limits, I still have to think if that is a non-scum train of thought" is not exactly what I'd call a clear.
Thirdly, there's this little tidbit, which hammers home the point that, well, whatever information Saki got from her role, whatever it was, was not sufficient to absolve you from being scum, or even make you all that much less suspicious. Therefore...yeah. Not seeing your point here, at all.

(In fact I think I have a good guess as to what Saki's role idea is thanks to some ideas from Shannon, and the fact that it's similar to a role I've seen in a role madness game that was extremely prominent in it makes me only feel more confident about this. I don't think it's terribly relevant to disclose right now as it's only a theory, but if enough people want me to state it anyway, I'll do so).

(Oh, by the way, did I mention Suwako was great in this post yet? :P Because if not, then I'll have to say that Suwako is great! Cures cancer, solves global warming and takes out the trash every day before the racoons get into it - who could argue with a Goddess like that?)

Anyway, onto the late D5 silliness! Pretty much seconding everything that Raz states in his latest set of posts, and I'm still not a fan of D4 shenanigans where the hammer was dropped on McClane a whole four hours before deadline, while there was a post stating that I was catching up to the game a little over an hour before the hammer was dropped, which apparently was ignored. I mean maybe I'm working off of a different set of timings here, but four hours before deadline is a *lot* of time as far as I'm concerned! Anyway, I simply love Evangeline's waffling that seems to focus on everyone but StuffMan. It reminds me a bit of this post, where never before has anyone else managed to use so many words to say so little. For a case on Evangeline, read my earlier stuff today, Saki's stuff on D4 and earlier, and the immediate set of posts above detailing her interaction with myself, Razeluxe (who I pretty strongly believe to be all-but-confirmed town at the moment), and StuffMan.

I still would rather lynch Evangeline today, as I'm pretty much certain she is scum, as opposed to StuffMan who I'm a tad iffy on, but I am prepared to switch to StuffMan at deadline. I don't find Sailor Moon to be likely scum at all, and I'm sufficiently certain that Stone Mason is fairly unlikely to be scum in comparison to Evangeline/StuffMan, so...yeah.

Ninja StuffMan: I'm not seeing the case on Razeluxe at all, mind re-stating it, especially in the light of Raz's recently-revealed role information?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #469 on: August 25, 2010, 10:03:12 AM »
The hammer on McClane was because there weren't enough votes willing to budge and I was going to sleep. You all know who I am already and that deadline is not in favour of my time zone.

Firstly, why is a role any indication of alignment? When did it become a valid clear because I never recalled it ever being the case.

Before Razeluxe's claim, I noticed he had never been the first vote on any person. More specifically, he would never vote someone unless the person already had another vote on them. It didn't hurt him to do it and I find it very streange that he has such an aversion to it. People have voted me before and nothing happened to them, if he wasn't in to commit the first vote, then it must be something to do with his role that prevents him from doing it. So I should say he's left out this part of his role and lied about fullclaiming.

Other than today and Day 2 when he did get pressured, he's been severely lacking in activity. The times he did post on those off days have all been stream-of-consciousness-you-can't-hold-it-against-me-for-brainfartposts-hurr. If you consider me to be active lurking, then so has he. If I'm scummy for it, so is he.

Wagon analyses: Day 1 he didn't make a convincing vote. Day 2 has flipflop voting, not sure if it ever got cleared up what he was doing. Day 3 ignored and stayed off lynched scum. Day 4 I believe he was pressing McClane to prevent people from piling onto Stone Mason, someone he's mentioned was bad for several days as opposed to one day.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #470 on: August 25, 2010, 10:36:52 AM »
God dammit this sucks. I just woke up and I have to leave for school in a few minutes, after which I will NOT be back in time for deadline, managed to read all the new posts and thats about it.

I know I do NOT want to lynch Shkannon or Razeluxe today. Being unable to change my vote after now, voting Stone Mason regardless of what I think of him looks like it would be useless, so I won't bother wasting a precious minute thinking about it. Evangeline I'm having trouble wanting to vote because of her high amount of contribution, but if she's slipping up or something, well, I suppose I could indeed go back to the case on her I had D4 and add this on. Except I don't have time to reread and decide, so I'm stuck with the wariness, which leaves one choice, ##Vote:Stuffman.

Stone Mason and Evangeline are the two I'll be most considering to throw my silver medal at because they're the people I haven't decided to clear as town so far, assuming Stuffman is lynched. If Evangeline is lynched, then I'll probably throw it at Stuffman. Thankfully I'll be able to reread by the time I've gotta use the Silver Medal, so I'll be able to make a better decision on how I feel about people then the frantic rush of now.

See ya tomorrow, fold.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #471 on: August 25, 2010, 11:46:28 AM »
Ugh, so many words with so little time. All I'll say is that It blows my mind that you're revealing this stuff like it's new information here while completely ignoring my post here. I never said Saki's grilling absolved me of being scum, but that it refuted your claim here that you made involving my statement about what happened N1 with the redirect.

This is silly - is there any reason for all role restrictions to function in the same way? Not only that, but "X's role restriction functions differently from Y's role restriction, therefore X is scum!" is really piss-poor logic at best (and certainly is not helped by the fact that Y flipped scum in this case).

I'll piss-poor your logic, Jerky McJerk Jerk. My logic was that I thought I had caught you in a lie, and my 'is it really unreasonable?' was in response to your smarmy comment that saw it completely outside the realm of possibility that your ability would work in the way I had thought.

Really, I should be asking -you- if there's any reason why I should assume role restrictions should function one way or another. And Raz, I'd respond more in depth but it feels like you're either intentionally omitting parts of my posts in your interpretation of me, or you really need to reread my posts.

Ugh, whatever, i'm done. Totally threw the 'five minutes in and out' plan out of the window. Hope this isn't gg, folks.

##Unvote

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #472 on: August 25, 2010, 02:10:37 PM »
Wow, what a blood-thirsty lot! You want me to take out one of your fellow forum users? You really think he's actually capable of anything other than mysteriously transforming from Parsee into Yuugi? Well, all right.

...Nope, nothing here. Can't say I'm surprised. What was he going to do if he WAS a Yasaka drone? Type at me? Pfeh.

Stuff Man, Town Pete Seeger, was lynched my majority!
Shoe has vanished into the aether!

Night 5 begins now. Submit night actions if you've got 'em.

Final Day 5 Vote Chart

Stuff Man (4): Shoe, Shoe, Razeluxe Meitzen, Razeluxe Meitzen, Stone Mason, Sailor Moon, Evangeline A.K. McDowell
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:02:04 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Cirno

• I'm the strongest!
Re: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Night 5
« Reply #473 on: August 26, 2010, 03:23:02 AM »
You guys are still at this? My game came out a couple of weeks ago, so I thought the commotion would have died down by now. Well, I'll just take it as a testament to my greatness.

Suwako Moriya

Re: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Night 5
« Reply #474 on: August 26, 2010, 07:17:47 AM »
Huh...looks like we're down two more instead of just one. Must be Remilia's doing, taking out her own clone and borroning someone that can fix up that dilapidated house of hers.

Whatever. I tire of your antics, mortals. No more games. You're deciding this here and now.

Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Town Metaknight, was killed overnight!
Stone Mason, Town Psych Whore, was killed overnight!

With 3 alive, 2 votes will lynch. This is the final day. LYLO rules are in effect. You have no time limit. Happy hunting! (And don't make me institute another deadline, seriously.)

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 07:20:08 AM by Suwako Moriya »

DiEnd

• DiEnd
Re: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Day 6 - FINAL DAY
« Reply #475 on: August 26, 2010, 08:34:47 PM »
I just got back from school and what is this.

Both of my suspects are dead and have flipped town.

What.

I'm supposing now is the time to roleclaim? I'm a German Suplex.

I have a one-shot demask that I used on N0, learning Evangeline was Nobu. Woo?

One-shot of Doctor, used on Shoe N1. I really felt she would be scum's target due to becoming obvtown, but NOPE.  ;_;

And lastly, I have a one-shot kill, but I can only use it when I die, or if I'm alive on the night of LyLo. Night 5 I was told I could use my shot, and I targeted Evangeline. Everyone else wanted to kill her; if she was scum, then yay I got rid of her, if she wasn't scum, then thank goodness I just stopped Town from lynching her on LyLo and losing the game.

I figured if she was town, Stone would be my next highest priority, and he's who I targetted with my Silver Medal. But he's dead too, apparently. And also town. Well, shit.

I'm... not sure what to do now. I need to reread both of you. I still think Shkannon is town, but I definitely should reread again.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #476 on: August 27, 2010, 12:21:32 PM »
...is crushing silence normal for 3-person lylo?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #477 on: August 27, 2010, 01:25:17 PM »
It isn't.

Come on, guys, don't be groobers.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #478 on: August 27, 2010, 06:48:30 PM »
Sorry, was out for the past couple days. I also targeted Evangeline last night, and got back she was Town. This saddens me that my action was wasted.

I'm... gonna need some serious time to rethink this. I honestly want to go after Sailor Moon right now just because clearly all of my instincts have been totally wrong all game, except for when I feel someone is Town. And I felt that ShKanon was scum, and then Town, like Stone Mason. And ugh. This is a headache.

Sailor Moon, why did you pass the medal on to Stone Mason? What made him your next highest priority?

ShKanon, any thoughts on anything?

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #479 on: August 27, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »
And lastly, I have a one-shot kill, but I can only use it when I die, or if I'm alive on the night of LyLo. Night 5 I was told I could use my shot, and I targeted Evangeline. Everyone else wanted to kill her; if she was scum, then yay I got rid of her, if she wasn't scum, then thank goodness I just stopped Town from lynching her on LyLo and losing the game.
Really. A one-shot kill, with the most odd specifics that I've seen in awhile? I know this is a Bastard Mod(TM) game and all that, but seriously?

It gets more interesting than that. By now it's probably common knowledge that we are untargetable (Umineko barrier magic and all that), and N3 we were targeted by Razeluxe. There was also a death N3, and there must be at most 1 scum remaining, because, well, otherwise this wouldn't be LYLO, this would be a scum win of the game. Therefore either there is a secondary killing party that used their NK that night, and scum hit someone that was protected somehow, orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... you'd have to be the killing party.

Speaking of which, has anyone owned up to roleblocking McClane N3? Because it certainly wasn't Raze, considering he did indeed target me, and it certainly wasn't myself either, so, uh, yeah. >_>

Furthermore, Sailor Moon, why were you going to place the medal on someone in a day which otherwise was likely to be LYLO? (given that it was pseudo-LYLO the day before, and we failed to lynch scum that day). That seems like a generally anti-town decision to make, as it makes one player easier to lynch. Oh, and Mr.Mason flipped Town. How convenient.

Moreover, since the Silver Medal gives you an extra vote to place on someone in LYLO and thus is inherently an Anti-Town thing to use in such a situation, assuming that you killed Evangeline, regardless of the method used, why not also use the Silver Medal on her, thus killing it along with Evangeline? That would be the proper pro-Town method of doing things.

Wait, if you claim to be a town one-shot vig who shot Evangeline, then you must have had some pretty huge bollocks to place the Silver Medal on someone for today... either you'd have to be 100% certain they're town (moreso than... the rest of the town as you're basically deciding the lynch for that day!), or you'd have to be certain that the scum nightkill was otherwise blocked, because then we'd be facing 3P LYLO with someone already at L-1... someone who already flipped town.

At least your voting history's solid, right? Well, that's actually sort of interesting.
For starters, here's this post. Remind me again what's so bad about voting for someone who has a staggering one or two votes on them? Not to mention that pressure votes are inherently worthless. Not to mention you later say in this post that Sandor is your top pick for scum, Mr.Mason is "also up there", but the swingvote makes you not want to lynch him as much, and yet your vote is squatting on Stone Mason and in fact has done so since *the beginning of the day*. I'm not sure what your intentions are there, but that certainly reads absolutely godawfully. Your vote remained on Mason before moving to Steven Stone a couple minutes before deadline. Finally, you hop on Sandor with an actual, y'know, vote this time, BUT! it is only AFTER Saki's post virtually guarantees it (and being on the same team as him, you'd know that Saki was telling the truth here). Interesting that you vote for Sandor before Saki/Sandor post any further details about the aforementioned rigmarole (and after writing a post where you claim to waffle a lot!).

D4 was a vote on someone who we know to be town by now, and that was looking towards being lynched before the McClane ninjawagon appeared semi-out-of-nowhere.

D5 is, um, fantastic. For instance, we have:

I don't want to vote StuffMan, he might be some sort of bomb or reverse-bomb (how does that even work, exactly?) or something! But everyone agrees that he's so scummy that despite the fact that we're in pseudo-LYLO, I'm going ask if anyone cares if I reread him and make sure if he's actually scummy, because that takes effort and just letting him get lynched anyway doesn't. Oh, by the way, StuffMan flipped town. Good job there, my friend. Oh, by the way, Sailor Moon manages to pull off somehow actually not voting for a single person for almost the entire day, only finally voting for StuffMan around deadline when their lynch was virtually guaranteed. Classy. Real classy there.

So yeah. Care to tell us what you were up to Night 3, my good Sailor Moon? And why you decided to place the Silver Medal on someone who flipped Town knowing that if you really were a one-shot town vig instead of, y'know, scum, we'd be in 3P LYLO and a mis-placing of it would cost town the game? Especially when if you really were a vig, you could have simply gotten rid of it by placing it on Evangeline before shooting her? Because I'm really curious about all of these things right about now. Really curious.