Author Topic: Touhou WMP skins  (Read 41548 times)

Sejha

• I think Im a game dev. And Musician.
Re: Touhou WMP skins
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2010, 12:21:20 AM »
Is it possible to use these on Windows seven?
I've evolved a lot. When did I make this account again?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2010, 01:24:15 AM »
Yep, unless my laptop is horribly screwed up in some way.

Sejha

• I think Im a game dev. And Musician.
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2010, 01:27:15 AM »
I've tried several times but my WMP won't accept thenm as skins.
I've evolved a lot. When did I make this account again?

Lunatic_Red_Eyes

• Insanity
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2010, 11:31:48 AM »
What version of WMP do you have? I would think being it Win7 you would have WMP12 right? Where have you put the files and what is happening with the? WMP 12 can be tricky, It doesn't seem to like going into skins when clicking the icon in the library to go to the compact mode, instead you could try pressing ctrl+2 to go to skin mode and ctrl+1 to get to the library.

« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2010, 01:50:44 AM »
I've tried them on a computer with Windows 7, and they worked just fine. I can't access that computer now, though, so I'm afraid I can't help there. Just tinker around with stuff and see if anything works.

Also, new skin. Patchouli this time.

[attach=1]

Candle flames are the tracking/volume bars, circle behind her plays visualizations, and the books and crystals are the buttons.

Cutting that symbol was a pain. :/

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3068g84bbgjsz9i
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2010, 02:37:45 AM »
yesssss

Will have to try this out when I get back to the apartment tonight.

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2011, 01:46:28 AM »
this has made my week, no month, no year! thanks a  million!!! so cool!!!

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2011, 04:29:34 AM »
Please do not bump very old threads, it's a hassle to deal with and you'd know that by reading the rules!
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2014, 12:54:58 PM »
Next is Remilia.

[attach=1]

Pretty much the same format as Meiling. Lower left spear is the tracking bar, lower right spear is the volume.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?jjb9l30yvvi6j3r

I'll probably do Reimu/Marisa next. It'll be awkward to have a set of Touhou skins without them.

um question, is there a specific winamp version for this skin to be used? cause it just reverted to the old Winamp skin when i activated it.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2014, 03:36:29 PM »
I don't know who approved your post but, the post before yours was over 3 years ago. Also, the creator of these skins hasn't signed in since 2012. I think we can officially call this vaporware.

Locked.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."