Author Topic: Demonbman's Attempts at Writing  (Read 3177 times)

Demonbman's Attempts at Writing
« on: July 10, 2010, 11:21:37 PM »
Hello! I've always loved to write, but not with a pencil, and because of outside influences I stopped writing all together, so I'd like to write again so here is my first fan fiction. It takes place before the events of SA. Its mainly about Orin protecting her masters from Yugi, who has been paid to take them out. Thank You and I hope you enjoy it!

Re: Demonbman's Attempts at Writing
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »

Like our masters?.

?Orin, we have a guest.? Says a girl in a calm voice as she washes the dishes in the kitchen.

?Ok Ms. Satori? the girl Orin exclaims as she walks to the door.

Her red hair in two ponytails at her sides, her velvet dress swaying with every step. ?Better pick up the pace? she says to herself. The Palace of the Earth Spirits is a large mansion in the Underground; it takes a while to get to the kitchen to the front door. She finally arrives and opens the door to greet their guest. With a smile she says ?Welcome to the Palace of the Earth Spirits! Is there anything I can-?
         Orin instinctively jumps back as a fist come crashing down where Orin once stood, shattering the Marble in the floor.
?Nyaaa~? She screams as she lands on all fours in the Lobby of the Palace. ?What in the world??

?Hehehe, stupid cat, lead me to the monsters known as Satori and Koishi Komeiji.? Says the visitor.

Orin gasps, as she looks at her assailant, it is the Oni Yugi Hoshiguma. Her long blond hair down to her ankles, where there are broken shackles. The horn on her head signifies that she is an Oni, not just a regular Oni, but one of the Four Devas of the Mountain.

?What do you want with my Masters Yugi!?? Orin says.

?I have been given a rather large?.commission?.to ?take care? of these monsters here.? Says Yugi as she throws a few coins on the ground ?You are not one of them, step aside or lead me to them!?

Orin growls, she jumps back in a flip and pulls out a spellcard from the pocket in her dress. With the air whizzing around her she holds up the card and declares [Cursed Sprite "Vengeful Spirit: Possessed Fairy"]

The air is now filled with blue, lifeless fairy corpses. The dark grey corpses just hanging in the air, like empty capsules.

Yugi laughs ?Summoning little corpses just so you can get away won?t do you any good!?

A light appears around Orin?s hand as the corpses start to move. They float up and all stair at Yugi, their eyes glowing red from the maliciousness from the spellcard. All at once they fling themselves upon the surprised Yugi, who in return send the fairies flying back with her punches and kicks. Orin starts her own danmaku as 4 sets of blue bullets come from her hands, as the pattern spins Yugi is forced to dodge in between the blue bullets while dodging the fairies.

?God?..Damn!? She says as she punches a fairy right in the face, then suddenly the fairy glows white. ?What the fu-?
The Oni doesn?t have time to finish her statement as she jumps back as the fairy explodes into an array of small, white orbs. Dodging the fairy has left her unaware of the blue bullets as when she jumps back she ends up running into one. Yugi winces as the pain in her back disappears.

?Damn Cat!? Yugi says as she looks up to find Orin not where she was before. ?Where did she go?!? Yugi quickly looks around the room while dodging and punching the fairies, occasionally grabbing one and throwing it at another.

?Urgh? Yugi says in pain as she feels her neck being sliced open. Orin lands gracefully a few feet away from Yugi. Yugi laughs while clenching her neck ?That?s why I didn?t see you, ha-ha, you turned into a cat.?

Orin had in fact, transformed into a small cat with two tails, a red stripe going down her back.

?I guess it?s time to stop messing around!? Yugi says as she grabs a spellcard from her sleeve.

Orin gets ready to move. She crouches down to the floor so she can kick off when needed.

[Oni Sign ?Annihilating Roar?] Yugi declares. Yugi then takes a step back and takes a deep breath. Like a lion, she motions her head from the ground to where Orin is standing and lets out a roar. A giant sound wave accompanied by blue bullets and lasers are sent towards Orin.

?What the NYAAA~? Orin shrieks as the force of the roar catches her off guard and sends her flying. She slams into the wall of the lobby and slides down to the ground. White light envelopes Orin as she turns back into her human form and her spellcard breaks. Orin gets up, shaking, and grabs another spellcard from her pocket. Looking around, she can see all the burn marks where the bullets and lasers hit the floors and walls. ?Ms. Satori is gonna kill me? Orin thought to herself.

?Damn Oni! Ms. Satori and Ms. Koishi are people too! They deserve to live a life like you and me!? Orin says before declaring a spellcard. ["Small Demon's Revival"] The room is now once again filled with Zombie Fairies, all just silently floating in air looking at the ground. Orin then starts a similar pattern like her last card, but this time blue star bullets are used. The zombie fairies are set in motion once again, slowing advancing on the Oni, while randomly shooting big red bullets.

?You won?t get me with the same trick twice!? Yugi announces as she builds up her breath for another roar.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the girl named Satori is seen stuffing a basket. Her short, pink hair in a mess, her pink rose skirt flying around as she bustles around the kitchen. ?Koishi, can you get the bread from the pantry?? Satori says in a hurry. Her little sister Koishi, does as she is told, she stands up and walks towards the pantry. Her green skirt flowing around her legs as she reaches up past her hat to grab the bread, her medium length, white hair hanging by her face.

?Sis?? Koishi asks ?Will Orin be ok??

?Orin is a good girl, she is very strong, and you shouldn?t worry.?

?But...but?she?s up against a Deva sis!? Koishi says with a worried voice ?Can?t we at least get-?

?No, you know why we can?t get her to help.? Satori cuts Koishi off. Koishi just looks down and hands her sister the bread. ?Come on Koishi, let?s go.? Satori says as she goes out the back door into the courtyard. The courtyard is surrounding by various flowers and shrubs, and in the middle of the courtyard is a hatch, it?s a rather large hatch, bit enough for a rather large being to go through. Satori opens the hatch and motions for Koishi to get in, after Koishi goes in Satori climbs in and closes the hatch. ?Orin will be all right Koishi; it?s too dangerous up there, that?s why we are going down here.?

?ROAAAAAR? Yugi lets out an even bigger yell that before. Orin braces herself as the bullets and lasers whizz past her. Her Zombies are sent back a little bit before they explode into a barrage of big, blue bullets. ?It?s the same?.old??trick!? Yugi says while booking it towards Orin, dodging bullets and zombies, until Yugi becomes in close range of Orin. Orin tries to jump back but it is too late, Yugi connects a solid punch in Orin?s stomach.

Orin cries in pain as she is sent across the lobby again. This time she cannot get up, she is on the ground, supporting herself with one arm, her other arm clutching her stomach, she breathes for a little bit before throwing up.

?Now little kitty? Yugi says while advancing on Orin, ?Tell me where they are.?

?They are who they are! ? Orin screams at Yugi, who stops in her tracks ?It?s not their fault they were given that power, why?!? Orin starts to cry ?Why do they deserve to die!? You were the same! All the Oni were! The humans didn?t like how you ran things, kidnapping humans, leaving a path of destruction where ever you guys went. So what did they do? They banished you here! Too this place called Hell, why?.why don?t you understand?!  That-?

?That?s enough!? Exclaims Yugi, her voice echoing through the halls and rooms of the Palace. ?I don?t care about that anymore? Says Yugi as she picks up Orin by the neck. ?I kinda like it here? She says with a devilish smile ?All the strong opponents! It?s so much fun!? She says as throwing Orin across the room.

?Ugh?? Orin struggles to get up, [Apology ?The Needles-]

Yugi kicks Orin?s face and takes the spellcard away and throwing it. ?No, No, No.? She says while waving a finger. She picks Orin back up and positions her against the wall. She pulls back her fist and says ?Nighty Night Kitty.?

Back underground were the Komeiji sisters, walking down to the Hell of Blazing Fires. Koishi looks down as they walk along the stone path. Satori abruptly stops. ?Sis, what?s-? Koishi says before reading her sister?s heart. Tears form in her eyes; she collapses down to the ground crying. ?OOOORIIIIIIIN!? Koishi screams while crying. Satori says nothing as she stands in place. ?I have to be strong, for Koishi?s sake?. ?We need to keep moving.? Says Satori in a shaky voice, and walks on.

Orin slumps down on the floor, her mouth bleeding from the punch. Yugi cracks her knuckles and chuckles before heading down a hallway. ?They have probably already retreated underground? Yugi though to herself as she heads for the back door through the kitchen.

?I can?t take this anymore!? Someone yells as the earth below the Palace of the Earth Spirits shake violently.

?Uwa, an earthquake in hell?!? Yugi said in a surprised voice ?That?s impossible!?

[Apology]

?Huh? That voice?.! It can?t be!? Yugi says as she looks around to see the source of the voice.

[?The Needles of Yore and the Vengeful Spirits in Pain"]

Orin sends out a wheel of sprits straight at the stunned Yugi. The spirits hit the Oni full force and knock her to the ground as Orin makes needles out of thin air fly towards the downed Oni.

?BUT HOW?!? Yugi asks while stumbling to her feet, trying to dodge the needles but getting hit mercilessly.

?I?won?t?let?you?hurt?THEM!? Yells Orin as she throws more rings of spirits at the Oni.

?Ugh!? [Light Oni ?Adamant Helix?] Yugi manages do declare while in a relatively safe zone. A bright yellow substance forms around Yugi?s arm as she sends it swirling around her, the needles just bounce off the adamant. ?He he? Yugi smiles ?Nothing can break my adamant!? The spirit rings and adamant clash as sparks are sent into the air. After clashing for a few seconds the spirit rings break through the adamant. ?WHAT?! No way, nothing is stronger than adamant!? Yugi is hit straight on with another spirit ring. Yugi?s spellcard shatters as she hits the ground.

?I?did it?Ms. Satori?? Orin says as she collapses on the ground. ?Huh, I?m still conscience? she thinks to herself.

?Damn?Cat?I should have?made sure you?were dead.? A furious voice says.

?Oh Crap??

Yugi attempts to get up, but falls over halfway through, but she succeeds the second time. She walks over to Orin very slowly, tripping over herself and the pieces of adamant on the ground. She finally reaches Orin. ?Damn it! Why won?t my body move? Yugi picks up Orin by the throat, this time she jerks her up in the air, nearly breaking her neck. ?This time? Yugi says while pulling her fist even farther back that last time ?You?WILL DIE!? Orin closes her eyes.

Orin suddenly falls to the ground as a loud crash is heard inside the house. Orin slowly tilts her head to see what had happened. Her eyes widen at what sight is before her. A being with magnificent black wings and a cape is holding the Oni the head with a giant orange rod pointed toward her face. Her long black hair still swaying.

?Orin? the girl says ?is this the one that did that to you??

Orin?s mind is still trying to comprehend what exactly just happened, and then it clicks.

?Okuu!? Orin says with surprise ?What?what are you doing here?

?I?m here to save you! What else?!? says the girl named Okuu; she turns her attention back to Yugi. ?You did this, didn?t you?!? Okuu says with malice.

?Okuu don?t- she do-? Orin?s words trail off as she loses conscience.

Orin grunts as she opens her eyes, her eyes adjust to the lighting. ?SHES AWAKE!? someone screams right next to Orin?s sensitive catlike ears. ?Ow! Who the-? Orin doesn?t finish her sentence but sees a rather joyful Koishi jumping up and down yelling ?She?s Awake! She?s Awake!? Okuu and Satori come running in the room.

?You?re all right!? Satori gives Orin a big hug. ?I was so worried? cries Satori. Koishi tackles Satori and Orin. ?Ah, what the hell? says Okuu as she grasps the group. Orin lets herself take in the warmth of the group hug.

When the moment was over Orin turned to Okuu.

?Okuu?, said Orin ?How did you know that I was in trouble??

Okuu smiled ?Like our masters, we share a bond Orin. We know when each other is in trouble. We know when the other person needs our help.?

?I?m glad you did what you did Okuu.? Said Satori ?the only reason we didn?t want to get you involved was because we know what would have happened if you were allowed to fight.?

?! What happened to Yugi?!? Orin asked with a little concern.

?She is fine, luckily? Said Okuu ?I sent her on a star back to town.?

Orin smiled, and pounced on Okuu and squeezed her tight ?Thank You.?

« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 11:36:42 PM by Demonbman »