Author Topic: [Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Loose Rain arrange)  (Read 10040 times)

PT8Sceptile

• All hail Giant Catfish!
[Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Loose Rain arrange)
« on: June 27, 2010, 12:06:49 PM »
Having fooled around with sequencing for almost one year I'm finally starting to feel that my productions are good enough to post here.

First, a quick overview on my working methods. I originally used LMMS (Linux Multimedia Studio, an open source sequencer for WIndows/Linux that's still somewhat buggy and under development) as my sequencer, and Audacity for finishing touches. Now I've started using Podium Free as my sequencer. As for instruments, I use whatever free VSTs and Soundfonts (whose contents are not too questionable legally, I generally only use Soundfonts that either are recommended on various forums or ones that appear homemade enough) I can find. Since I mostly prefer acoustic sounding instruments, this narrows down my selection a lot, and it has taken a while to find decent sounding instruments. My instrument playing skills are terrible, so I create my pieces with pianoroll editing by mouse, not recording.
As for music styles, thay can vary a lot: Metal, orchestral sounding (I'm nowhere good enough for real orchestral pieces, but I like the sound of classical instruments) and whatever the generic videogame music style Touhou uses can be called. I listen to videogame BGMs a lot, and that may have more or less effect on my style. Also, I'm still only learning a lot of stuff generally used in music making, so don't expect these to be top quality.

And then on to the music. Newer ones are higher on the list.:

Reign of Ruse - arrange of "Loose Rain" - Youtube link
Or whatever the name is. Loose Rain, Lose Rain, anything. I even played a joke on that with the title - If it turns out ZUN was actually meaning "Ruse Reign" (as in, Cirno thinks she's the strongest but her reign is just a ruse), I'll probably burst out laughing by then.
Another epic song, I pretty much fell in love with this song instantly when I got mangled by the 12.8 extra stage over and over again. However, it's also another huge pain to arrange. It took me really long trying out possible combinations and pretty much nothing worked as I wanted. Fortunately I think it's good enough now that I've finished it.
It also came out with ridiculous overkill bass first time and I had to eliminate some of it, so I hope I didn't overkill the amount. It sounds kinda high-pitched through my speakers connected to my computer, which eliminates bass quite badly normally. Otherwise it has sounded good enough.

Feast of Desperate Unveiling - arrange of "Demystify Feast" - Youtube link
Still improving my orchestra imitation.
Another awesome Touhou song (seriously, there are way too many of them) that can never have too many arranges. It has some parts I especially like but overall it's O.K. in my opinion. I still need to improve my skills with using solo strings (as you can see in the beginning).
This was practically something I did to break away from a long period of trying to compose something original but failing due to having no inspiration. I fear my standards in accepting melodies have come too high after arranging a lot of ZUN's stuff...

Cantor's Nightmare - arrange of "Bell of Avici ~ Infinite Nightmare" - Youtube link
It turned out completely different than I had planned. Which actually is quite interesting. The original plan was a full heavy metal arrange, but I can assert you all that in my opinion this is worlds more interesting.
The title has two meanings here, I'll let you figure them out yourselves.

Genocide Wakes up - arrange of "Sleeping Terror" - Youtube link
The title is there to remind you that waking up Yuka Kazami in the midst of her nap is usually a bad idea.
This was pretty much done to test a new free DAW (Podium Free) I found while searching the web for potentially useful new tools. It seems to work quite well, so I'll probably keep using it instead of LMMS in the future unless some extremely severe bug crops up.
Also a word of caution, this song has an extremely loud bass timpani. While it fits the song quite well IMO, if your audio playback emphasizes bass frequencies a lot it might be quite uncomfortably loud. I pretty much arranged it using headphones so I have no idea if the bass is disturbingly loud from a huge subwoofer, but I do know it's quite loud.

The Ancient War ~ Suwa Foughten Field - arrange of "The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~Suwa Foughten Field" - Youtube link
I guess I outdid my previous ones hard here. Or at least that's how I feel like. Took the entire week but turned out absolutely awesome. Suwa foughten field is a challenging song with lots of tempo changes that have to be handled carefully. However, when you finally think you nail it, it sounds awesome. This one is quite close to metal with some classical parts thrown in. Hopefully you find it as good as I do.

Wrath of Namazu - arrange of "Unknown X - Unfound Adventure" - Youtube link
It so just happens that a certain big fish from Touhou 12.3 is my all time favorite Touhou character, and the theme of said fish also one of my favorite songs in the whole Touhou project. Another one I haven't heard many remixes of yet, but that's possibly because the song is quite new. As for my remixed version, it was done rather hastily and I had some technical trouble exporting it, so I'm not exactly sure of it's quality. Pretty much just warming up after a long break from sequencing.

Yakumo's Law - arrange of "Night Falls ~ Evening Star" - Youtube link
Title inspired by a certain quote from Perfect Cherry Blossom. Night Falls is an awesome song but in terms of the amounts of remixing it tends to fall in the shadow of Yukari's other theme, Necrofantasia. It's still an interesting song to remix, since the two different moods of the song give a chance for interesting variations in instrumentation. Also, thank god I'm using mouse editing instead of actual playing, since while the song's quite nice, playing it on an instrument must be absolute hell. No kidding.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 06:58:30 PM by PT8Sceptile »

flamezero16

• The Great Southern Trendkill
  • Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
Re: [Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Night Falls remix)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 10:19:30 PM »
Well i thought it was interesting amigo. I liked the change up between styles at the chorus.  But it seems like the guitar gets drowned out in the EQ a few times. I like that whole classical metal style alot to. Love those 黒夜葬 guys.

Anywho check this out. My arrangment of the same song on acoustic guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2Onk_UYKM

Its a little bit softer, but i do metal to. So If ya ever need a guitar player to do some stuff for your music gimme a shout.

PT8Sceptile

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 03:28:01 PM »
Yeah, I might use a less bass-damping EQ next time. It's just that I always overdo the bass frequencies since my computer has poor bass playback, and thus I can't hear it while I sequence. Especially this time I had to EQ the pipe organ heavily, since it otherwise just left a solid bass sound that drowned all other bass sounds. Maybe I was just too careful this time. The guitar was intended solely as a background instrument, I fail at lead guitar lines.

It's actually interesting that you felt the biggest problems are in the guitar part, since it's the string part that bothers me the most. I had some trouble exporting it (the DAW, while completely free, is still pretty buggy), and the compression on it sounds somewhat bad IMO.

Your acoustic guitar playing of the song was interesting. It's especially nice to see someone actually record a playing of it, since I can see from my pianoroll notes that playing those fast parts must be hell. Yeah, night falls really needs more attention.

I've unfortunately been away quite a while, so I haven't been able to make anything new yet. I'll probably start working on something soon. Expect either Suwa Foughten Field, Unknown X or Infinite Nightmare next, since I've been able to think of ideas for all 3 during my time away.

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »
Haha I thought the mixing was done very well, especially compared to some of my stuff xD as far as pro tools goes, i know how to set up to record. Mixing... Not so much  :derp:  Though im having a technical problem at the moment so i cant record anything. Which sucks because i just finished like 4 new songs that i just cant record >.> Oddly enough, one of the ones im done with is Suwa Foughten Field. So ill look forward to your version as well.

Thanks I appreciate it  :D It is kinda a difficult song, so i had to slow it down a bit. And the only way i could play the rhythm and lead part at the same time was to tune the guitar a little goofy. What was it... DADFAD i believe. Anyway since its in such an awkward tuning i haven't played it since it was recorded.

Anywho keep it up amigo.

PT8Sceptile

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 03:10:29 PM »
Haha I thought the mixing was done very well, especially compared to some of my stuff xD as far as pro tools goes, i know how to set up to record. Mixing... Not so much  :derp:  Though im having a technical problem at the moment so i cant record anything. Which sucks because i just finished like 4 new songs that i just cant record >.> Oddly enough, one of the ones im done with is Suwa Foughten Field. So ill look forward to your version as well.

Suwa Foughten Field is probably up next. I'm now finally on the computer that has all the plugins I think I'm going to need for it (the other one is not fast enough to run tons of really CPU demanding plugins and therefore I haven't even bothered to download some of the heavier ones there), so I'll probably start working on it soon. I have the idea all ready, though.

In the meanwhile, I remixed Unknown X ~ Unfound Adventure as a warm-up, and I've added it to the OP. Hopefully the arrange is good enough (it was quite hastily done and I had some technical troubles with it).

PT8Sceptile

Re: [Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Suwa foughten field remix)
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 02:31:34 PM »
Updated with the Suwa Foughten Field arrange that I just finished. Check the OP for both download link and Youtube video. The other ones will be uploaded into Youtube soon.

Expect a short break before the next one, as I again have to wait a week to get to use my better tools.

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 03:15:58 PM »
Its pretty cool amigo. The guitar is an awesome polyphonic instrument, but i cant get quite that much detail into my arranges =P Shoulda been some lead guitar line to go along with the chuggin though! Haha oh well, ill look forward to more from ya.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 03:18:19 PM by flamezero16 »

PT8Sceptile

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 05:15:06 PM »
Its pretty cool amigo. The guitar is an awesome polyphonic instrument, but i cant get quite that much detail into my arranges =P Shoulda been some lead guitar line to go along with the chuggin though! Haha oh well, ill look forward to more from ya.

The enormous amount of instruments and complex melodies that create the detail are just some of the advantages of using mouse editing, but it does have some serious disadvantages like difficulty articulating and inability to play live. Playing a song with an instrument and sequencing a song with a computer are just two different ways to make music. This is the way I chose, and I do respect people who actually play their songs, too, since I know how much practice it needs to be able to play an instrument well. I took some piano lessons several years ago and even though I did pretty well, I stopped taking them since I was too lazy to practice.

As for the lack of lead guitars, I still haven't found a lead guitar plugin/font that I really like, and I have trouble playing lead guitar lines on a piano roll. And also, using stuff like harpsichords and organs is way more interesting in my opinion!

Youtube links have been added for all arranges so far. Next one up is probably Infinite Nightmare, but because I'm going to be on my slower computer next week, there'll either be a week-long break or I'll come up with something that doesn't need the heavy CPU-consuming instruments next week.

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 08:21:32 PM »
Just heard your Unknown X cover. Awesome man. I wanna learn how to make classical compositions like that. I mean, ive heard stuff like that before, but yours sounds so authentic. What programs are ya usin amigo?

PT8Sceptile

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 09:09:56 AM »
Just heard your Unknown X cover. Awesome man. I wanna learn how to make classical compositions like that. I mean, ive heard stuff like that before, but yours sounds so authentic. What programs are ya usin amigo?

I've used Linux Multimedia Studio as my DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). It's a somewhat buggy and primitive open source DAW for Linux and Windows, but for a long time I haven't found a better alternative due to it's ease of use and it having all the necessary features, and it being free of course. Just about anything that supports VSTs and/or soundfonts should work though, so If you already have a DAW like FL Studio/Cubase/Reaper and you know how to use it, you'll probably be better off using that instead of LMMS or any other new DAW. Another potentially useful find I've done is Podium Free, the free version of a DAW called Podium, which has quite low limitations compared to the commercial one (mostly concerning 64bit, multiple MIDI devices at the same time and surround sound) and might be better than LMMS for a free DAW. I'm currently trying it out, and it has some definite advantages like being able to use VST effects, but the workflow feels clumsier, which may be a problem in the DAW itself or because I haven't just learned all the DAW's features.

If your DAW doesn't have a default soundfont player, you'll probably need one, since most of the free orchestra instruments you'll find are soundfonts. Cakewalk SFZ has worked for me with Podium so far, although in LMMS it's been somewhat buggy, but LMMS has a default soundfont player unlike Podium. Then it's just a matter of finding good instruments. As VSTs, you'll need romplers of classical instruments, for which the DSK VSTi have some decent ones, like the Strings and Brass plugins (although the reverb function in Strings may cause broken notes if you use it) and Virtuoso, if it works for you and your computer can afford the massive CPU usage it has. The VSTs are a bit hungry on the CPU though, so if you need a lot of instruments, it may slow your computer down a lot, which is why I don't use them that much anymore, but I've used them in the past and they sound O.K. Soundfonts have given me better results, though, so I'd use these only if you can't find any decent orchestral soundfonts.

Otherwise, it's just a matter of searching the web for orchestra soundfonts. There are some decent Soundfont hosting sites out there like Hammersound (has a decent amount of fonts but some older links are broken) and SF2midi (requires registration and has some annoying ads coupled with slow DL speeds, but the selection is extremely large). Just remember that there are some illegal soundfonts around on the internet, especially among orchestral ones since obtaining loads of classical instruments tends to be expensive, and checking their legality is often difficult, so you probably want to check if the font comes from a trustable enough -seeming source. My current classical instruments are pretty much all from a pile of soundfonts I've found good enough, since soundfont files are often lightweight and that allows for more instruments playing simultaneously without heavy CPU straining.

There's also a decent amount of commercial stuff that may be useful if you have a lot of money to spend, but I don't really know which commercial instruments to recommend. I'm considering getting Garritan's Pocket Orchestra or Yellow Tools Symphonic Orchestra if this hobby still keeps going for long and I actually decide to spend some money for something, since they're in the cheapest end of orchestra plugins with multiple articulations that I know (around 100-150 Euros, which still is a quite large investment), but since I haven't yet spent anything for my hobby, I can't really say are they good or not. Since they're VSTs they probably take somewhat high amounts of CPU, though. It'd probably be a waste of time to get them now since I have only limited amounts of CPU and I haven't practiced freezing audiotracks enough.

Once you have a set of instruments that you think sounds good enough, load them into the DAW and add MIDI patterns either by recording a MIDI-compatible instrument or drawing with your mouse (which I use, since I'm horrible at actually playing instruments). If you have decent enough instruments, just using decent amounts of them at the same time, some reverb, dynamics changes and basic idea on how music works should create a decent illusion of an actual orchestra. However it's still quite far from completely authentic, since you'd need variation in articulations, slight human error in playing and extremely good orchestral songwriting skills to pass for an actual orchestra for someone who has listened to a lot of classical music. However, most people (like me, for instance) don't seemingly notice the difference if you do well enough.

Also, if anyone more experienced than me has anything to add to this, please do, since I've done this only for one year and am still learning a lot, and orchestration is a quite complex subject, so in the end I don't really know pretty much anything about it other than the basics.

TL:DR version: A free DAW (so far LMMS, testing Podium Free) and whatever Soundfonts (lightweight, allow more instruments) or VSTs (heavier, so I avoid them unless the quality is exceptionally good) I can find for free. Then it's just a matter of using a ton of instruments simultaneously and adding some slight reverbs. Haven't bought any commercial stuff yet but might in the future if this hobby keeps going for long.

Since trying out Podium Free's features is time-consuming enough, I probably won't be finishing anything this week.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 12:34:30 PM by PT8Sceptile »

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 07:04:44 PM »
Haha thanks for adding the TLDR version, I needed it XD

I actually have a licensed version of Pro-tools if that's what your referring to by DAW. Will that work? Also i dont really know anything about midis, but i dont have an instrument that can record em. Ill take a look though, about using the mouse. Thanks for the info amigo.

Edit: Never mind about Pro-tools. Might as well use the best, so i went for Magix Sequoia. So about the mouse drawing, is that done directly from the DAW or do i need another program for that? I dont know much about pro-tools other than how to record, so im learnin as i go along XD I appreciate the help though.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:02:10 PM by flamezero16 »

PT8Sceptile

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 08:23:59 AM »
Edit: Never mind about Pro-tools. Might as well use the best, so i went for Magix Sequoia. So about the mouse drawing, is that done directly from the DAW or do i need another program for that? I dont know much about pro-tools other than how to record, so im learnin as i go along XD I appreciate the help though.

While I have never done anything with ProTools, but a quick check says that it should be capable of midi editing, but it only hosts RTAS plugins. Still, it'd probably be good enough if you found good enough instruments or a SoundFont host for RTAS.

If you don't have a MIDI-instrument, yes you're stuck with using your mouse. Whatever DAW you're using, the approach should be about the following: Load a new track, set a VST as the source (your DAW might have some default ones you can use to test things out, afterwards you might probably want to get better ones from somewhere), place an event on the track, open it in pianoroll view, and start drawing notes (vertical "bars" on the timeline, the length of which is the note length) with your mouse. That way you can make a whole song by just adding a track for each instrument and adding their notes either by recording a MIDI instrument or by drawing with your mouse. And with the quality of free instruments you can find from the web a skilled songwriter can do insane stuff.

I think I have figured out Podium better now, and it seems to be working well. I currently have an arrange of Sleeping Terror going on with it, but I'm not sure if I can finish it before sunday, when I move to my other (more powerful) computer and start working on the Infinite Nightmare arrange.

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 08:20:01 PM »
Making midis with this time line thing is so tedious  :o I think mostly because I don't know musical theory. So I have to track down the exact note i want use on the piano roll XD But now that i think about it, There's actually a really big keyboard here that can probably record midis. Though i cant play the piano, so I'm sure it will take a while that way as well =o

And lookin forward to it amigo. Love Sleeping Terror.

PT8Sceptile

Re: [Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Sleeping Terror arrange)
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2010, 09:09:58 PM »
Sleeping terror is up. Another classical arrange.

Making midis with this time line thing is so tedious  :o I think mostly because I don't know musical theory. So I have to track down the exact note i want use on the piano roll XD But now that i think about it, There's actually a really big keyboard here that can probably record midis. Though i cant play the piano, so I'm sure it will take a while that way as well =o

Well writing a whole arrange/song is quite slow, or at least for me too. It generaly takes several days for me to finish something, since I keep fixing out tons of minor errors I hear in my works and balancing out the volumes of different tracks. I generally use piano scores for reference, but even still you can't just transfer a piano score directly to an instrumentation featuring lots of different instruments, so I have to try out a lot of things before I'm satisfied. And often in the midst of my work I just keep playing whatever I already have and fixing whatever minor imperfections I hear, slowing down the progress.

I also think I have a MIDI piano home, but I have absolutely no idea where the MIDI cable is, and I'm terrible at playing it (can pretty much manage only one hand at a time, anything involving fast chords or two hands playing different melodies won't do without some serious practice). Also, there's the issue of latency, so I'm most probably not going to use it.

And about musical theory, I've learned pretty much everything I know of it through trial and error. Mostly error. It took some time to get used to finding the notes but I'm doing OK now.

PT8Sceptile

Re: [Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Infinite Nightmare arrange)
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 10:20:46 AM »
Updated with an arrange of Infinite Nightmare. This one was quite interesting to make.

Now, school's starting next week and I'm somewhat out of ideas, so expect a lower frequency of uploads in the future. I might write an original song or possibly make some arranges from other videogame series, or I might do Nemesis' Stronghold (although probably not next week, since I'm again on the computer that doesn't have all my plugins).

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 01:54:02 PM »
It was also quite interesting to listen to. Though I haven't listened to the original version. Well were lookin forward to whatever ya decide to take a shot at next. Have fun in school~

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 05:37:59 PM »
this thread needs more replyers.

from what i have heard till now, you mostly use orchestral instruments. It's quite difficult to make that sound nice when you use a PC for it, but you managed it quite well for the suwa foughten field arrange, i must say. the choir bursts during the main theme of that song however sound a bit too loud.
I advise you use triangles. and perhaps solo violins, celli and harps. but most of all, triangles.

PT8Sceptile

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 08:42:42 AM »
from what i have heard till now, you mostly use orchestral instruments. It's quite difficult to make that sound nice when you use a PC for it, but you managed it quite well for the suwa foughten field arrange, i must say. the choir bursts during the main theme of that song however sound a bit too loud.
I advise you use triangles. and perhaps solo violins, celli and harps. but most of all, triangles.

The loudness is mostly trying to compensate for the fact that I have found no free plugins for a real "staccato" choir. I'm just trying to emulate the effect with a quick chord, but it needed lots of more volume because the starting attack of the choir I used wasn't quite instant. But I guess I should try to control the choir volume a bit more carefully.

Triangles are an interesting idea. I've used a glockenspiel for a similar high-pitched sound before but I probably could try triangles too. I could also try out a solo classical instrument once I can think of a good song/arrange for one.

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 08:55:07 AM »
ilu that Infinate Nightmare remix....its..so...so...awesome...

PT8Sceptile

Re: [Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Demystify Feast arrange)
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2010, 04:06:19 PM »
Back from a short hiatus. School started and inspirations were few and far inbetween, so it took a while to get something done. I really wanted to compose something original but alas, my inspirations are not working.

So we're back to arranges. Demystify Feast added to the OP. Hopefully you like it!

PT8Sceptile

Re: [Music] PT8's tonedeaf works (Latest: Loose Rain arrange)
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »
Loose Rain - that's the current THWiki spelling so I'm going by it. Seriously, this name is too ambigious for my tastes - arranged and uploaded. Took a long time, was a total pain to arrange and still might have some flaws. For example balancing the bass was annoying. At first there was a pretty ridiculous amount, now it might have enough or too little. Depends entirely on your playback method.

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2010, 07:20:12 PM »
Its pretty awesome amigo, Epics the word.

Do ya like 黒夜葬, PT8? Your stuff has that same kinda gothic vibe. And id love to do that guitar track for ya, maybe with some twin lead harmony stuff ^.~

PT8Sceptile

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »
Do ya like 黒夜葬, PT8? Your stuff has that same kinda gothic vibe. And id love to do that guitar track for ya, maybe with some twin lead harmony stuff ^.~

Hadn't heard before, but a quick audition tells me the band sounds quite good. I probably should remember this one for later...

My experience in mixing ready tracks in songs is quite limited, so I'm quite hesitant of adding recorded stuff to my arranges. That said, the guitar track isn't actually that complex, since the background guitar patch I'm using has only powerchords, so some variation to the harmonies would certainly improve that. The only complex thing in it is that it's fast, since due to me not having to play anything I have unlimited control over the speed of the instrumentation. Since playing an instrument with multiple different sounding strings through MIDI with all strings realistically is quite a pain, I fail at using whatever free amps I have found and no free guitar VST/Soundfont has sounded as good as that powerchord patch, I'll probably still be using it even with it's little harmonic variation, just for the effect. If I sometime get to actually buying instruments, a better guitar plugin more suted for leads too would be somewhat high on my list ,right after a DAW upgrade, better ensemble instruments and better choirs.

But good that at least someone likes it after the pain of arranging it. My god, those wacky modulations kept killing my ears for ages whenever I failed at arranging them. It might have needed some more polish possibly, I can clearly notice one particularly annoying compression residue and then there's the issue of did I overkill the bass reduction. But perhaps this is just me being overtly crirical on my own pieces...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 08:29:57 PM by PT8Sceptile »

flamezero16

• Whats up amigo?
    • My Youtube
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2010, 08:42:20 PM »
Yeah I dont have anything negative to say about the mixing itself, but it coulda used more percussion I think. Other than that though, your good. Which is sayin alot since I dont even like that song XD Honestly I didnt think much of the Fairy Wars soundtrack in general. And I think thats my least favorite Marisa theme to date xD But I did like the actual track Fairy Wars. Hmmmm that might be interestin.