Author Topic: History's Strongest Score-runner Donut !! [MotK / Insane / Not Mind Safe]  (Read 12570 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
do you remember the last time I wrote here?

I sure don't!

HISTORY'S STRONGEST SCORE-RUNNER DONUT

PROLOGUE - Spark that sets Change! Ignition!

Meet Donut. He's an ordinary kid going to college at his freshman year. He also loves to play video games. Especially shoot-em-ups. Not first person shooters, but shoot-em-ups. 'Round these parts, we call them shmups. Remember that. Now, at this here college, shmups are law. Alongside the regular classes, almost everyone who attends cannot be seen NOT doing something shmup-related. Even the faculty are shmup players to some degree, not that all of them are good. Anyways, Donut figured he could deal with this thing, being a pretty solid shmup player himself... Right? There was this one fateful day that changed everything... And it happened in such an instant.

"One of these days, I'm going to perfect Apollo 13!" yelled the voice of a young boy as he was mashing on his laptop's keyboard. He appeared to be playing a Touhou game, alone. Well, as alone as you could get it. Everyone else in the room appeared to be doing there own thing, but there was a green-haired girl who spectated behind this boy. She smiled and looked down at him.

"'Perfect' it? Haven't you already done that?" the girl said.

"OH GOD WHAT!" the boy yelled out loud as he was startled by the girl's sudden question, he turned around and saw her. "Oh, it's just you."

"Just me, Donut? What am I to you?" she said, stomping her feet on the ground.

"Ohhh, damnit, Ruro... Just, you know, I want to be the very best I can here, see, my professor offered some special treatment if I could show her a video of an Apollo 13 perfect! But I haven't mastered it yet!!"

"You did pretty well to me," Ruro said, clearly unimpressed. "But if you want to get better, I think I know just the people for you."

"You do?" the freshman student could only ask in amazement. Ruro's eyes were fair and true, she was definitely not lying. However, just how good were these people? How badly would Donut's sanity be affected by this new development?!

Ruro led Donut to the residential part of the campus. Apparently, most of the big names around the college lived on campus and roomed in instead of living in their homes. They made their pay in the nicer suites by doing super-play demonstrations. Donut decided not to ask anything about it yet, but eventually, Ruro led him to a strangely large suite... One person definitely didn't live in it alone.

"Heeeey! It's me!!" Ruro called out to the large, oak door that was presumably the gateway to this hallowed house. The doors opened wide, it seemed the person behind it was... a maid?

"Hiyas, Matsuri!" Ruro greeted cheerfully as the maid, donning a traditional uniform in blue, curtseyed and smiled back. "I've got a visitor! I think the guys will enjoy to have him around!" Matsuri blinked, but smiled again.

"I think so too," Matsuri said. "Just be careful, okay? Don't want your friend to come out with a broken mind!"

Donut could hear the words 'broken mind' and immediately his psyche went into a frenzy. Broken mind?! Who are these people?! Are they seriously gonna help me get better?! What is this Ruro getting me into this time?! I've never said no to her, even!! Damnit!!! But alas, his thoughts were needless, as just like that, Ruro had already taken Donut to a conference room where several figures sat, different shapes and sizes.

"Hi guys!!" Ruro said cheerfully. "There's someone I'd like you all to meet!! A friend of mine!! He wants to get better in the Shmup world! His name is Donut, say hi!" And at the words 'get better in the Shmup world,' everyone turned and looked at Donut. He looked very nervous. No normal human being wouldn't look nervous in this situation. He simply stared at the visages of each person. Some unassuming, some scary, some oddly soft... He was confused, feeling a conflict of emotions! Who were these people!?

The first person to look at Donut was quite a large fellow, you wouldn't think he was a very good shmup player... But he was. Ohhh, was he. His name is Sapz, and he is known in the world as the Unparalleled Bee Hunter, acclaimed as one of the only non-Japanese people to ever 2-All Dodonpachi DaiOuJou without losing any lives to Hibachi, the True Last Boss!!! He has spent months and years to perfect the technique, studying the moves and abilities of runs of many Japanese superplayers, and those who have also done the amazing feat of doing the "2-All Hibachi No-Miss Attack!!!" Surely, he will be a good match for Donut?! "Hibaaaaachi~ Oh, is that a new guy? Hi! If you're a friend of Ruro, you're a friend of mine!" Donut simply scratched his head while saying a 'hi' back in response.

The second was a rather unassuming man, he appeared to be part of the faculty. Well, Donut doesn't know him. He's not a tall fellow, and he appears to be on the short side for his age. Nevertheless, he is a reputable figure in his trade - Khoa, the Internet Shmup Star, has taken many records for his amazing scores in many, MANY shmup titles that are well known in the world!! His technique is one of the strongest, and is an idol of many students and faculty who go to the college. He is also rumoured to hold annual seminars for faculty and visiting members as well! Beside him, is his colleague, Baity, his 'partner-in-crime,' called the Underground Smasher, for his renowned skill in the his area of expertise, doujin and indie shmups!! Together, they are an excellent player force that should not be underestimated!

"Hello, Donut," Khoa said simply. "Maybe if I teach you in college, you'll get extra credit."

"Sup." was all Baity could muster, despite being faculty himself. Donut remained silent, he just stared in awe.

Matsuri walked in from behind Donut and Ruro before walking over to the side of the mysterious man in black who was at the end of the room. This Matsuri, seeming like a maid, was no slouch at shmups herself. She is not just Matsuri, she is the Ace of Spades, responsible for holding many of the shmup challenges in the college, and being able to "1cc" (that is, to complete a shmup game on one credit or continue) almost any shmup thrown at her within a few hours!! "I was your welcoming committee! Sort of... Yawn."

A lone man... person... thing was also standing in the corner. Certainly, he didn't seem out of place in the corner, but Donut couldn't really tell whether he was male or female. This was Mesarthim, known in the college as "Trance," he is not a student, but rather, a part of the administration staff of the college itself, he does not meddle in anyone's affairs... But what is he here for? He is not as skilled in shmups as everyone else in the room was... But he has one ace up his sleeve - he is responsible for getting almost every obscure piece of shmup-ware available in this suite! The Collector in Japanese Saga! He is like an old man in terms of shmup skill - he was reputed to 1cc shmups like R-Type Delta and Raiden DX at the age of 8, moving on to even beat the renowned Sapz in completing a 1cc of DoDonPachi, even outdoing his 2-All score!!

"Hello Donut. I hope we get along." he said, before turning to his laptop and completing what was assumably another order.

At last, the mysterious man whom Matsuri was standing next to made his appearance. His eyes were serious, and he looked almost demonic.

"Hi grandpa!" Ruro greeted, smiling at the figure, who was smiling back, almost like a gremlin.

This was Kefit, Ruro's grandfather, one of the best shmup players in the college, hell, no, perhaps the entire country - the Western God of the East!! He is one of the first non-Japanese to attain insane scores in various shmups, as well as pioneer tricks that the Japanese use here on Western soil, being somewhat of a GIL-figure!! His skill in the area is amazing!!

"This whelp? You promised to bring someone with lots of potential."

"But he does!"

Mesarthim turned again to look at Donut's face. "Sir Kefit, with all due respect." Kefit sat there for a moment. He looked at Sapz, Khoa, Baity, and then Matsuri, each of them nodded. It seemed they were planning something. Ruro could tell, but Donut was oblivious. Kefit cleared his throat loudly.

"Very well! We shall try and educate you in our ways! You will become our... Disciple!"

"D, d, disciple?! Ruro, what's the meaning of this?!" Donut asked, exasperated.

"You'll find out eventually!"

Everyone simply stared at Donut.

He could feel their killing intent, for it was strong.

Donut was probably dead.

"OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!"

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Bananamatic

ARE THEY GREAT?
NO THEY AREN'T  :smug:

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Congratulations, you just made my spit my tea.

Bonus points from me if you write Bananamatic into this. Just saying.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
Oh sweet Jesus. @_@ I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going... and I agree with Baity, Bananamatic needs to be here somewhere.

Spoiler:
Goddamn, I wish I was half as good at you wrote me as ;_;
Let's fight.

Matsuri

ilu trance

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
If there was a way to post a blank post, I would do it now. ._.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

nintendonut888

Not quite, but you have the right idea for my reaction.

D
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Needs more DEATHSMILES HYPE and some of the other scorers like Jaimers and Azinth, man
But still, this stuff is gold.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Oh CHRIST

Splendid~ XD

I could see myself appearing in this as nononononono we are NOT going down THAT road ...

Sana

• Good gravy!
Bee Hunter Sapz should be canon :<

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Heh... I've accounted for everything, my dear readers! Be patient :3

This is the story of a young, ordinary college freshman student - Donut, who was thrown into the world of extreme shmupping by his friend, Sakura "Ruro" Rurouni. Now a part of the secret shmupping society "MANGEKYOU," Donut will undergo training to become the best score-runner the world has ever known!!

CHAPTER 1 - Astigmatism!! Face the Polarity with Full Force!

Donut was returning to his dorm from his classes for the day, but he looked extremely distraught. Suddenly, he felt a wicked presence. Oh no, I know who that is! Donut thought, trying to swerve away, but alas, it was too late, like a stalker hiding in the shadows, a powerful grip caught Donut by his nape, and it dragged him away. Aaaaah oh god it's so strong I can't escaaaaape!! were one of the thoughts running in his mind as Donut was getting dragged to the secret society he was introduced to the other day, by Ruro, the granddaughter of the Western God of the East, Kefit!!

Donut was thrown in front of the large suite he saw that fateful day, above the door was a large sign that had the kanji "MAN GE KYOU" painted on it elaborately, it meant "Kaleidoscope" in the common vernacular. It was by no means 'secret,' in the sense that it was quite the conspicuous building, but it was definitely secret, in that the people who dwelled in it were quite commoners in the society of the college. Donut stared up and took a deep breath before knocking on the large door that led to the inside of the Mangekyou headquarters. Again, the door was opened by the maid, Matsuri, who smiled warmly at Donut. "So, you came, just as Master Kefit has asked!" she said, clearly expressing some form of gratitude towards him!

"Ehhh, to be honest, ma'am, Ruro dragged me here..." Donut said weakly to himself, but Ruro heard him and poked his back. Donut shambled inside sheepily and he could feel the glares of the master shmuppers looking at him even from inside the building... It was quite the scary feeling. A voice boomed out.

"Yo, Donut!" the voice of Kefit said casually. "Today, we're going to run you through a diagnostics test to evaluate your current skill! If you have no potential, there is no point in training you as a disciple!!!" he continued, with such a firm voice despite being so old as to be Ruro's grandfather! Donut simply trembled. "D, d, diagnostics test, Sir?!" he asked. Ruro could see that he was clearly afraid. She said nothing, only looking at him. He's not going to make it... Not if he uses "Learning!!!" Ruro thought to herself as she looked at the rooms nearby. Kefit made his appearance, a mysterious gentleman clad in business black - not the kind of black that would suggest mourning; this seemed verily serious! This was definitely no game.

Donut simply nodded his head. Sapz suddenly came out from behind Donut and pushed him into one of the nearby rooms. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" was one of the only things Ruro could hear, as she turned to face Matsuri, who frowned.

"Ruro, do you think he'll be okay?" Matsuri asked. "I fear for his safety. Master Kefit's diagnostic test is one he only runs on certain people, normally he'd run potential disciples under Lady Mesarthim's diagnostic test..."

"You still call that joker a lady? He he, you are a weird character!" Ruro exclaimed. "But I'm sure Donut will be fine, he has my blessing!"

"What is this room, Master Sapz?!" Donut asked.

"Hibaa~ This is Kefit's special 'Diagnosis Room,' it's got thingies to test your skill!" Sapz replied in kind, looking less gruff than he actually appeared to be. Donut sort of breathed a sigh of relief, but this was not over - there was an arcade cabinet in front of him, linked to a giant display on the wall where everyone else could see... And this cabinet had a special custom-made PCB, ordered by Mesarthim - it was an Ikaruga PCB!!! Ehh, Ikaruga? I hate that game! Donut thought to himself. Why do I gotta play this trash?! I thought Master Kefit was better than this?! he continued these absurd thoughts, when Matsuri suddenly appeared and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Master Kefit's test is serious... If he did not have faith in you, he would have run you under Mesarthim's test instead - far more lenient than this," Matsuri said seriously. "Take it seriously. Ruro told me to tell you that you have her blessings."

Ruro?!

Very well! Let's rock!

Donut stepped forward towards the arcade cabinet and locked on with the credits.

"I, under the master guise of nintendonut888, will master you!!"

From the corner, Mesarthim, who was watching patiently, suddenly had a glint in his eye, as he fixed his hair and returned to reading his catalogue. ...'nintendonut888,' that name... I knew it sounded familiar... the Touhou Ambition... said to have begun playing the games to try and match Master Kefit's skill... But... If he cannot beat this game, he has no chance of attaining Kefit's Ultimate level of shmup... the God level. he surmised. He watched the screen as Donut began to play Ikaruga, one of the shmups that he has hated since it came out...

Donut had reached the third stage with no problem - as a player of Touhou, a good one at that, he has a very good amount of dodging skill - however, therein lies a problem. Under the law of Mangekyou, it is not good ENOUGH to be able to dodge; one must also be able to attain the highest possible score! To 1cc the game is not enough, you must game the GAME itself! Mesarthim simply ignored the spectacle, but Kefit was thinking something different... Hmm, this kid... He has some great dodging talent... Almost like he watched my worldwide replays. However, that's no good in our league. He must learn how to score, too. After some time, Donut had 1cc'd Ikaruga on his first try. That was how good he was, given he was a college freshman student.

"How did I do!?" Donut said.

Kefit stepped out and looked at Donut with serious eyes.

"Kid... You're good, but that's not good enough... Also, I seem to have forgotten how to actually pass the test. My bad. You are to 1cc this game with a score of 30,000,000! Don't worry, it's only the 24th best score in Asialand!! ...Back in 2002." Kefit exclaimed.

Donut simply stared flabbergasted at Kefit. "Master, you're not serious?!"

Mesarthim looked up at Donut. "Hee... Even people from my land have managed similar scores. Don't worry. You have a friend who has faith in you. You'll be fine. Use the Learning." he said.

"The Learning?" Donut asked.

"You'll know what I mean sooner or later."

Donut left the PCB running for a few moments while he was thinking, and saw a demonstration running... But it was a special custom-made PCB, so it had different demonstrations in it than different Ikaruga PCBs normally used in Asia. It was in fact, a play done by Matsuri - a run that eventually ended up with about 28,045,814 after the game's completion. Not a Asialand class score, but still insanely good for any human player... a Master class level score. Donut simply watched the demonstration in awe... And realized something.

Hmm... The colors. They change. Also, if the player is in one color... the bullets of the same color get eaten up... And they get converted to...?! Donut contemplated further. Furthermore, they are defeating the bosses extremely quickly! It's a tactic to keep a bullet chain running, while masterfully switching color polarity?! That's it!! The secret to the score system of 'Ikaruga'!

"Alright, Master Kefit, I'll do this!!" Donut proclaimed.

"Very well..." Kefit said. "Don't disappoint me."

From outside, Ruro smiled before looking away.

I have faith in you.

The regular college student, Donut, locked into an unescapable situation!! Can he utilize the score system of the game to achieve the high score?! Can Donut surpass the challenge set before him by Master Kefit, and become a disciple of the Mangekyou?! Can he earn the love of Ruro?! Oh, wait, scratch that last part.

Find out next time, in History's Strongest Score-Runner, Donut!!!

Matsuri

Ikaruga

Memorization torment. I love it.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Hahaha did Donut 1cc Ikaruga without changing polarities? What
Also Hibaa~

nintendonut888

:ohdear: I hope Donut makes it out okay!

Gpop

Bonus points if you mention me and the Gengetsu pin :V

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Memorization torment. I love it.
inb4bananamatic

Hey Donut, hey Donut. Play Touhou for score.
:smug:
<>

I'm just going to keep reading this cheerfully since I dunno any of the non-Touhou games~

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Can he earn the love of Ruro?! Oh, wait, scratch that last part.

I rofl'd

Hahaha did Donut 1cc Ikaruga without changing polarities? What
HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE

When can we expect anime/manga adaptation

KOA

• 決意するがよい
    • HP
I approve of this SO FUCKING HARD.

YouTube - Website - Blog - Ask me anything
You can do anything you set your mind to, but only if there's slowdown.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

This is the story of a young, ordinary college freshman student - Donut, who was thrown into the world of extreme shmupping by his friend, Sakura "Ruro" Rurouni. Now a part of the secret shmupping society "MANGEKYOU," Donut will undergo training to become the best score-runner the world has ever known!!

CHAPTER 2 - Decisive Battle! Charge Bravely Forward!!

"You know, Master Kefit," Matsuri mentioned with a smirk. "He barely changed polarity in that first run... Do you think he knows the system well enough?" she propped herself before tilting her head curiously. Kefit remained silent and stared at Mesarthim.

"Ma'am, you are severely underestimating Sir Donut there," he said bluntly. "He has one quality that makes him different from everyone who ran my test. He has the Learning. He seems ordinary, but deep inside, he has one of the best qualities a shmup player has, one that makes even a talentless hack become a master!!! The ability to learn tricks of the trade instantaneously and spontaneously!!!"

Ruro from outside suddenly felt like having a nosebleed. Matsuri stared at Donut in awe. "He has that quality?" she asked. "But look at his movements! They're haphazard! He's trying too hard to absorb bullets! At this rate, he'll miss some key points and he will be unable to beat the boss fast enough! What more, this game is one of the world's most nightmarish games to memorize!" Mesarthim laughed and smiled at Donut. Heh... He can go through this. He's new, but he's good enough.

Matsuri simply watched Donut play through the first stage of the game, and evaluated his movements. "...He's... racking up quite a number of points... With Shinra, of all... He's not the easiest player ship to use..." she observed as she saw Donut encounter the first boss of the game, armed with a considerable amount of chain. The lowest stage rank Donut could get for this performance was even an S, he must beat the boss quickly to attain the coveted S++... and he must repeat such performances for the rest of the run!!

The first boss is Eboshidori, a steel giant armed with sword and shield. Despite being the first boss, it can pose a challenge to newer players who are unfamiliar with the movements of this boss's attacks and the hitbox of their own ship. Donut knew that he must shoot at the boss fast... Lest he won't get a good score. But eventually, he managed to get through the barrage with ease and quickly eliminate Eboshidori. The performance of the first stage was a good one, and Donut nailed the S++ easily.

From there, Donut managed to gain the steady rhythm required to take on the game quickly and defeat the bosses. Buppousou, Uzura and Misago, the bosses of the next three stages, were all conquered very much easily by Donut. Mesarthim smiled, and Kefit wiped the sweat off the brow of his eye. This boy... Knows his stuff. The Learning is not to be underestimated... However, if he does badly in the Final Chapter, his efforts are all for nothing...! His score is just past the two-thirds mark... not shabby! twenty million, however, is not enough... He must manage to break his limit and gain ten million more points... in the FINAL CHAPTER!

Donut managed to do fairly well in the duration of the stage portion of the Final Chapter, and he has quite a number of lives left. He was caught unawares at some portions in the past, though, so despite his extends, enters the battle with just five lives remaining!! Soon, he breaks through the stage and encounters the boss, Tageri!! The barrage is hard to evade, and even with Donut managing to capture the essence of Polarity Shift, he is at times caught unawares and lost a life! His chain is reduced slightly, but his score is almost at thirty million... If he does not make it now, he won't make it!

For...!!!

"ACE JETS!!!"

Donut seemed to focus more on what was happening in front of him, and like a pro player on steroids, began to mash at the buttons furiously, deftly moving the stick with utmost precision, and quickly and suddenly bursts through Tageri... However, the worst is not over. Despite knocking his score up to twenty-nine million, he must still rack up a one million point bonus, and also evade the attack of the final enemy!! For an entire minute, Donut must make use of this final barrage to knock his chain up and break the coveted thirty million points!! But the barrage was hard, even with the shifting, it was proving to be quite difficult for the starter Donut to handle!! The score was going up, but...!!

At last...!!

The enemy was surpassed... the score...

30,000,050 points.

He had barely made it.

"Well done," Mesarthim said. "You barely made it."

Matsuri was trembling. "Wow, you even beat my score... I'm impressed..."

Sapz simply clapped while grinning in a really cheerful manner.

Kefit made a demonic smile on his face.

"You pass!!" he roared, suddenly leaping from his spot in front of Donut, and extending a hand, presumably for a handshake.

Ruro suddenly ran in upon hearing those words. "Wow, I can't believe you actually did it." she said.

"Of course!! I have your blessing, after all!!!!" Donut said. Mesarthim was away from the celebration, and sighed. Heh... If that PCB were not set to Easy difficulty, I doubt Donut would have managed such a score... You are lucky that Master Kefit was merciful. He usually runs his test under Normal or Hard difficulty. Don't waste his generosity.

"You're a good kid," Kefit said. "However, now that we have accepted you as part of Mangekyou, you are to be kept under a strict practicing regime. There's news of an upcoming Phantasmagoria of Flower View tournament... Not held by Matsuri. I would have sent Mesarthim, but he is ineligible for the tournament, having won more than five titles in the past. He will train you for that tournament, and this will be your first step as Disciple of Mangekyou!!!"

'He'? I thought that was? ...Ah, whatever... Donut thought. "That game? I prefer Dim. Dream..." he muttered under his breath. Ruro whapped his shoulder. "Hey, it's thanks to you I appreciated that game!" Ruro exclaimed. "Don't hate!!" Donut smiled. I suppose I ought to give this a chance... Besides, that Mesarthim... He goes under MesarthimC on scoreboard, but his Flower View tournament name is HIME... Makes sense that he would be my partner... Well, I have talk to him before, so... It should be fine!

"Right on, then, Master Kefit! I won't let you down!"

"That's the spirit."

Donut, has successfully surpassed the challenge set before him and bested the game Ikaruga in an inhuman amount of time!! Despite... the difficulty being Easy... Anyhow, that's not the point! Now, he is already flung into competition, having to train for a tournament for the Touhou game, "Touhou Kaeizuka: Phantasmagoria of Flower View!" How well will Donut train?! Can he gain knowledge under the guidance of veteran Flower View player Mesarthim?!

Find out next time, in History's Strongest Score-Runner, Donut!!!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 03:17:53 PM by 楊 弘業 »

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
Eeeh, Easy Mode?

KOA

• 決意するがよい
    • HP
Might wanna change that last digit of the Ikaruga score there. >_>
(a 0 means a 1CC :V)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 02:58:18 PM by SFKhoa改 »

YouTube - Website - Blog - Ask me anything
You can do anything you set your mind to, but only if there's slowdown.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Might wanna change that last digit of the Ikaruga score there. >_>
(a 0 means a 1CC :V)

i was tired okay

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
ahahaha Donut plays easy

also Hibaa~

what the hell is wrong with you trance

keep writing

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

nintendonut888

P-Phantasmagoria of Flower View?!

No! Donut is doomed! D:

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
P-Phantasmagoria of Flower View?!

No! Donut is doomed! D:
My thoughts exactly!
<>