Author Topic: A by-product of my boredom (NSFW?)  (Read 4725 times)

Vicks

• Hurr Durr
  • WRYYYY
A by-product of my boredom (NSFW?)
« on: June 17, 2010, 07:47:45 AM »
Quiet room. Check. No one else. Check. Tea ready. Check. Quiet afternoon. Check.

I sighed in relief as I cradled the cup of tea in my hands, its warmness soothing my hands. It wasn't very often that a messenger of the dragon palace had free time to enjoy themselves. Putting the cup down gently on the table, I sat on my bed, and assumed the lotus position, chanting to myself. "I am one with the heavens. I am one with the earth. I am one with the clouds. None shall break my..."

"IKKUUUUU-SAAAAANN~"

I practically fell off the bed as I was violently woken from my trance by the voice. I dreaded the owner of that voice: Tenshi Hinanai, eldest daughter of the Hinanai clan. The Hinanai's were generally nice people, what with them actually earning their places as celestials. Except her. Simply ascending along side her parents, she had absolutely no self control or discipline, much like a regular human teenage girl. Though after her little incident, guess who had been assigned to watch over her?

Putting on my hat, I sighed as I marched down the corridor to her room. "Yes eldest daughter, I am coming..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door slammed shut behind me as I stepped into the room. Right infront me sat Tenshi at her desk, staring intently at me. If this was my first time, I would have been shocked, but after the fiftieth or so time, it was just another part of daily life. Except the door slaming didn't happen very often.

Unfazed, I opened my mouth and spoke. "Tenshi, I hope you know that I would preferably like to use that same doorway to leave your room once I'm done."

Tenshi grinned as stood up from her chair. "Iku, would you kindly sit on my bed please?" Thinking that it was harmless, I just did as she said, and sat down on the matress.

"Tenshi, just what did you call me here for?"

"I would like you to indulge my body."

"Yes Ten-What?" I choked as I tried to digest what I just heard. "Ex-Excuse me, could you please repeat that?"

"I said, I would like you to indulge my body."

I paused for a second. Did she really mean what she said? Just then, a thought hit me. I snickered to myself for thinking so pervertedly. "Yes Tenshi, I'll massage your body, even if I don't do it very often."

Exasperated, Tenshi stood up flailing her arms wildly. "No no Iku, not a massage! I mean..." She looked around before adding, "...intimately."

My heart stopped for the third time that day. I stared at Tenshi, while she looked at me, almost begging. Was this girl serious? I firmly replied to her. "No Tenshi, even that is too much to ask. I am your caretaker and mentor, not your lover. This is final. Now, goodbye eldest daughter." With that said, I got off the bed, and proceeded to walk towards the door.

"Wait!" yelled Tenshi behind me, just as I was going to open the door, "Please, I have no one else to teach me!"

"Tenshi, if you really are that desperate, can't you, you know...uh...do it yourself?"

"Oh," smirked Tenshi, her trademark devilish grin on her face, "Trust me, I have."

I gave her a look of disgust. That was way too much infomation. "Well," I opened my mouth again,"Why me? I'm a female too. I hope you can clearly see that."

"Oh~? Is my caretaker asking me to do it with another guy then?"

"N-No, I-I didn't mean it th-that way!" I blushed wildly as I cursed my choice of words. Tenshi shot me a look that said: What the hell, Iku? I shot her back a look that said: Nothing.

"Anyway," she added, "Haven't you done it yourself too~?"

"Well, I have but...I mean no! Never! I-I-I..." I clasped my hand over my mouth as a large grin grew on Tenshi's face, capitalizing on my slip of the tongue. "Th-this discussion is over! Goodbye Tenshi!" Blushing, I turned around to face the door. Just then, I felt a sharp object hit my neck.

"Ow!" I yelled in pain as I pulled the object out of my neck. I held it infront of my eyes. A needle? I looked up and saw Tenshi holding what looked like a blowgun, a smirk plastered all over her face. "Tenshi!" I yelled, pulling a spellcard from my sleeve. "This has gone too far! I..." My mind went blank as I dropped the spellcard, my knees giving way below me.

"Sorry Iku, but this for my own good~"

The last thing I saw was Tenshi walking towards me, holding a coil of rope...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annnd I'm done with chapter one! Boy, boredom can be good at times eh? Should I continue this? I have chapter two planned out, though I will have to skip the scenes we all wanna see :P
I am a thinker. I cast light on various concepts. I can unveil the world's dark secrets if I so please. And yet, there is a single enigma that even I cannot clarify.  - Renko Usami

I am a dreamer. I wander through countless dreams. If I will, I can even walk the roads of the land of illusion. And yet, there is a single vision that even I cannot grasp. - Maribel Han

atoms2ashes

• I am lame, and I shall not be forced to become otherwise.
  • Fresco makes everything better.
Re: A by-product of my boredom (NSFW?)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 11:55:52 AM »
FUND IT

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 06:41:24 PM »
Oh gawd yes! This is interesting, updates are Do Want.

Vicks

• Hurr Durr
  • WRYYYY
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 07:17:15 PM »
Well, I'm glad to see people like this :P Nice break from writing The Element of Suprise. But I must warn you, if I write the next chapter, I'm going to have to leave out the you-know-what scenes, something like how Purvis does it, where he resumes after they are done. You guys ok with that?
I am a thinker. I cast light on various concepts. I can unveil the world's dark secrets if I so please. And yet, there is a single enigma that even I cannot clarify.  - Renko Usami

I am a dreamer. I wander through countless dreams. If I will, I can even walk the roads of the land of illusion. And yet, there is a single vision that even I cannot grasp. - Maribel Han

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 09:25:02 PM »
That's ok with me, I'll just imagine what happens :V If you stop writing, then we don't get anything, if you continue, we get to keep reading, and either way we'll likely guess at the events not shown.

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 01:31:57 AM »
The implied stuff is best. It lets us fill in the blanks with our own perverse sickness >:D

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 02:02:38 AM »
And all the interesting things you could describe happening during the act itself would have nothing to do with what was physically happening anyway. Even in stuff where that's the main focus.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."