Author Topic: Mystearica's Fan-tastic Story Time! The Kirisame Shananagins  (Read 7415 times)

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
I decided to write a fan fic and put it on Shrinemaiden, cause you guys rock.

Pre-emp warning. NEXT TO NOTHING IS PLANNED OUT! SWEARING MAY BE USED WITHIN! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Anyway, on with the story... Ze~

----------------

'YEEEEEOUCH! You dirty little youkai, you break into MY house and then you bite ME! That's it, eat pure POWER! Master Spark!" I said, dealing with a stupid little youkai that got cocky. Wild youkai are dumber then those damn fairies, not even a trace of free-thought, just pure instinct, and this one decided I looked like food.

As my Master Spark ripped through it, it screamed, no more like screeched, in pain, something other wild youkai seldom do, odd. As the attack ended, I saw that the creature was really weak, it was reduced to a dead corpse. Who says the only way to exterminate youkai is to purify them, ha.

I went to my bathroom to tend to my wound, since I keep medical supplies in a drawer in the bathroom, working past the various things in my house, oh yeah I forgot to mention, I have a nasty habit of borrowing things and forgetting to return them, no biggie. I looked in the mirror before grabbing the bandages. My awesome black Mage Hat, that's way better then a generic one you'll see those generic mooks using, my black Ordinary Witch's Garb, once again superior to the mook variant. My long blonde hair going down to my shoulders, my beautiful-yet-cute face, my modest(God or Goddess of breasts damn it!) chest size, and my beautiful-yet-cute form, no wonder no less then 3 girls are in love with me, the Ordinary Magician Marisa Kirisame!

I bandaged the wound easily, it was barely bleeding at all and was pretty small, and then went to visit my good friend Reimu, Gensokyo's best Shrine Maiden. Reimu wears what looks like the standard Shrine Maiden Outfit, but it's superior to the standard version. Oh yeah, every notable person within Gensokyo, the world we are in, likely has magical powers, including me. Thus, those notable people usually fly to wherever they are going, which I do, using my classic item, my Magic Broomstick, borrowed from Reimu's shrine over a decade ago.

Once Reimu's shrine, the Hakurei Shrine, was within view, my head started to hurt like all hell broke loose within it. I tried to ignore the pain, since it was likely due to me using Master Spark, which leaves me feeling tired. As I saw Reimu sitting at the front of the shrine drinking what I could only assume was tea, I tried to greet her, "Hey Reimuuu~, only for everything to go completely black with me crashing to the ground and my head feeling like someone was trying to smash it right open with an iron club.

I could hear footsteps rushing towards me and a voice growing faint as I lost consciousness "Marisa! Marisa, what happened? Are you ok? Marisa, answer me! This... funny... come... answer... Marisa..."

When I came to, after passing out, I felt like absolute crap. No amount of words could properly describe the pain I was in, the parts of me in the LEAST pain felt like they were on fire and being torn apart. I struggled to open my eyes, spending what felt like an eternity just opening them halfway, which would have to do. For what I could see do to lack of light, I was not in my house or Reimu's shrine. I tried saying something, but I could my throat was an inferno and no words came out, I barely made a weak moan, "ooh...", and I guess someone was nearby, because I then heard a cheerful voice practically screaming in my ear, "Y-your alive! It's a miracle! She's alive! Marisa's alive! Marisa, can you hear me? It's me, Reimu.", to which I only moaned a bit more. A more gentle, caring voice, albeit still ungodly loud, then assaulted me. If I could move freely, I could be trying to cover my ears, cause the voice makes me head hurt like hell, even more then it already does! "Well well, she truly has avoided being a servant of Saigyouji, it's thanks to you getting her here so fast Hakurei, that I could administer treatment. Marisa, can you hear me? It's Eirin, the doctor from Eientei. How do you feel?", if I could talk right now, I would tell her exactly how I feel, I mean I feel like Reimu used Fantasy Heaven on me 3 times at once along with Resurrection Butterfly "80% Reflowering", Hourai Barrage and Astronomical Entombing all at once!

Despite obviously wanted to punch that woman in her gut for asking a stupid question, genius of the moon my ass, I tried speech again, and to my surprise, it worked a bit better this time, "wa... ter...", yippee! Now I can make barely audible words, and live! Water was the only thing on my mind at the moment, I needed to deal with the fire in my throat. More ear-piercing loud talking, my mouth being opened and then oh so sweet water pouring into my mouth and down my throat. You could never understand how nice that felt, if I ate something that good, I would do a fucking backflip, no doubt. "Thank... you..." I managed to say before blacking out again.

This time when I awoke, the room was still dark, but the pain that was tearing me limb-from-limb before had calmed, somewhat. My chest felt extremely heavy though, making breathing a bit harder then it needed to be. As I lifted my head up, ignoring the sharp pains ripping me to pieces, all coming from my head and neck, I noticed a big red-white ribbon on top of something, lifting my head up a bit more, I saw it was Reimu, sleeping in a chair next to me with her head on my chest. What do I look like, a fucking pillow!? I let my head drop back onto my pillow, or whatever it was, and I lifted my hand and arm. Ok, I managed to lift my right arm without it falling off or being killed from the pain, Brrrrink! 5pts, move without dying! I then pet Reimu on the head a bit, which got a little "Mmmm... Marisa... stop... not a cat... you 9." That was it, my main love intrest or not, NO ONE compares ME to that dumb-ass! I gave Reimu a little poke... nothing, so I thought, screw it, and pulled Reimu's ribbon out of her hair, which was easy to do oddly enough. THAT, woke her up "WHO touched my RIBBO- Wai... wha... huh... whe... uhh... oh! M-marisa! Y-your awake! U-um, can I have my ribbon back? P-please?" Wow, who knew Reimu could be so cute~ "M-morning sunshine" I teased, while trying to talk. I thought to toy with Reimu a bit, pulling her ribbon away a bit each time she tried to get it, eventually pulling away a grab at it which left her landing oddly on me. Now, she crawled right onto whatever I what lying on, and me along with it, and when Reimu landed from her failed grab, her hands were grabbing my breasts, and her head... I never thought Reimu was so naughty, kissing me right on the lips.

After a few minutes of me trying to gather my strength to sit upright and Reimu being quiet after our first kiss, and on the lips on less, I spoke, "Where... are we... Reimu?" yes it was likely a dumb question with that boob-fest woman Eirin being here, oh and seriously, damn her and her Fun-bag Air-bags to Makai, we were likely in Eientei, the Eternal Manor, within the Bamboo Forest, the Forest of the Lost. Go-freaking-figure at what Reimu said "Were in Eientei. When you crashed, I thought you might have playing a little joke, but when I saw your pulse was weak and you were dead-pale, I feared the worst and brought you here, thinking if Eirin couldn't do something, no one could. I have to ask, what happened to you." Eirin then walked in "Yes, please tell Miss Kirisame, what nearly killed you?" At which point I told of my little encounter with that wild youkai "I woke up... heard something in my pantry... grabbed my Mini-hakkero and a few spell-cards... walked to the pantry and boom... wild youkai leaps at me from the pantry... tried biting me, blocked with my arm... sparked it..."

"Miss Kirisame, I am mearly going out on a limb here, but if I am correct, you have constantly been attempting to create an Elixir of Immortality for quite some time correct?" I gave the obvious response, yes, as I have been working on it for years on end. "Well, you no longer need to worry about making it, if my assumption is correct. The medicine I gave you, to save your life, was the very thing that made Kaguya-hime and Fujiwara no Mokou immortal, the Hourai Elixir."

I must have been white as a sheet, or freshly fallen snow, because Reimu thought I blacked out again. "You gave me... the Hourai Elixir... I-I'm immortal?..." at which point I broke down, the floodgates were wide open.

-------------------

Oh gawd, late night boredom has created this mess of a story.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 06:50:20 PM by MystearicaUtsuho »

Re: Mystearica's Fan-tastic Story Time! The Kirisame Shananagins
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 09:59:56 AM »
What a great story ehehehe :)

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 07:59:33 PM »
What a great story ehehehe :)

Awwww, thanks :D So long as people enjoy this, I'll keep writing more :3

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 05:07:07 AM »
Really, every kind of story has its place. I enjoy the long epics, the short but sweet stories, the bittersweet ones that touch your heart, comedy pieces that use clever humor and twists to make you go "ooooooohhhh ahhahaha", and more and more. And then there's this one that makes me giggle at Marisa's ridiculous and spontaneous thoughts as she thinks about things using her own brand of logic. Keep at it!

edit - and you had me laughing pretty hard at the ribbon part

Autumn

• Autumn is coming!~~~
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 06:02:36 AM »
I should come to this board more often...

Very nice story, and write more! The ending's making me  :ohdear: +  :V ~~~

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 06:52:06 AM »
Ok, update time. Sorry about this, it took me a while to get a decent idea going.

Let's get this update started... ze~

----------------

Last time on "The Kirisame Shananagins"

I must have been white as a sheet, or freshly fallen snow, because Reimu thought I blacked out again. "You gave me... the Hourai Elixir... I-I'm immortal?..." at which point I broke down, the floodgates were wide open.

-----------------

Reimu tried to calm me, to stop my tears, and I myself wanted to stop crying. I didn't even know WHY I was crying... was it because I'm happy, or maybe because I'll outlive Reimu, the love of my life... "M-marisa, it's ok, you don't need to cry, it's ok... shhh... it's ok, stop crying, everything will be fine." I don't know how, but it worked, as if by magic, my tears slowly stopped. This is just one reason i love Reimu, no matter what happens, she can calm me, can ease and soothe me. Directing my attention towards Eirin I asked "Am I really... immortal? Blessed and Cursed to live forever, like Pyro is the Bamboo Forest and "Kaguya-hime"?

The boob-fest of a doctor began talking "Now, considering your condition at the time, and the smaller dosage, I cannot be completly certain that you are immortal. Although, as you can see, you are alive. From when you crashed at the Hakurei Shrine, you had about 3 hours to live, considering the toxin that was coursing through your veins. That happened 3 days ago Miss Kirisama. Immortal or not, you have dodged Death himself, and made quite the recovery, it's a miracle." Miracle... MIRACLE!? I wanted to grab her by the neck of her shirt, list her up, and beat the shit out of her. For all I know, I'll outlive the one person I love, and keep going easily. I'll likely be a tragic case like Pyro, Mokou, in the Bamboo Forest. I just had to ask her "Why? Why did you give it to me? Didn't you have something else that could have worked? Why curse me to Immortality? WHY?! IS THIS YOUR IDEA OF A JOKE, YOU- DAMNIT!" cue the floodgates once more "Do you think I want to be Immortal alone damnit?! I may have been pulling the Roman Chaser shit, but damnit, I did not intend to become Immortal just for myself!" The next part nearly made me want to kill that god damn Lunarian, and I have never wanted to kill anyone in my entire life, save for now. She was laughing, Eirin was laughing "Ahaha, your funny when you flip out. I gave it to you because Reimu begged for me to save your life. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, I have could have saved your life except for the Hourai Elixir. It was that, or leave you to die... I became a doctor, I researched medicine, to save lives, to stop Death from claiming so many people, to keep people from dying. Before I became a doctor I had seen people on their death beds, dying, because no medicine existed yet that could have saved them. Reimu begging me to save you reminded me of myself, begging a doctor to save my mother. In the end, I was without a mother. I became a doctor to keep as many people from feeling my sorrow as I could. I do not find it funny at all."

My rage left me... only leaving behind guilt "Sorry... Eirin" I muttered... I wanted her dead one second, the next I felt like Gensokyo's biggest jerk. As I lowered my head in shame, I noticed something, my clothes "What happened to my clothes? Why am I absolutly naked?" how did I not notice my lack of clothing until now. "Well, that Miss Kirisame is another... effect of the Elixir... you see, it's intense curative powers are well, intense, and the dose I gave you was small, but the reaction was anything but. I'm sorry to say, but this is all that remains of your clothes." You gotta be kidding me... you gotta be fucking kidding me... "Yes, that is all that remains, I believe it was from you hat. No other traces of your clothing remained... but not to worry, I already made you some new clothes, exact same style and feel, but last much longer and are more durable, to the point they could work as body armor. here you go." I cried some more, at the loss of my old clothes, especially my hat, damn I loved that hat, I've had it for about a decade now, I was also crying at how well that Lunar Boob-fest re-made my clothes. They were light, comfy and had the feeling that they were part of my usual wardrobe to begin with, except for one detail, the magical power within these clothes was just... wow. Then Eirin threw me the "rest" of my clothes... I was kinda creeped out by that, she somehow remade my... you know... my bra and panties, exactly... when did she see them... I decided to ditch that train of thought, cause you, I wanted to be dressed. I have nothing against being naked with Reimu, but I am no exhibitonist. "Could you two please leave, I kinda want to get dressed." After I was I complety dressed and exited the little room she had me in, Eirin seemed impressed "Ah, you truly have recovered quite well Miss Kirisame. I assume everything feels fine, both with you and your clothes?" and, with her being right, I confirmed her thoughts. "Since you have recovered so nicely, I feel it is safe to dismiss you from my care." Eirin then led me and Reimu out of her office and directed us to the way out "I arranged for Miss Fujiwara to escourt you out of the forest, with it being such a labyrinth of bamboo and all. But please beware, Miss Fujiwara may try to... test whether or not you are Immortal for herself."

As soon as me and Reimu left Eientei, their was Pyro herself, Fujiwara no Mokou, Mokou of the Fujiwara clan. Apperently, the Fujiwara clan was a very high ranking family, one of the three highest, including the emperor and his family. Although, that was well over a millenia ago. Pyro, Mokou, has white hair, as white as white can get, and she has red-white talismans and a red-white ribbon tied in her hair. She wears a shirt as white as her hair, and a burgundy-ish color pair of pants covered with the talismans that are also in her hair. She might sound normal, save for hair color, but in Gensokyo, pants are pricy as fuck. An innornate dress going to the ankles was about 3,000 Yen at best, hitting 10,000 Yen for better quality and more ornate dresses. Pants though, were like 15,000 yen at best, mainly due to few people even making pants. The cloth needed was greater then that of a dress, and it also had to be higher quality material, meaning in the end only the richest fucks could afford them. Pyro was definately of noble decent, no doubt about it, oh and no matter what the fuck you do to her, no matter how you kill her, she will always, with out fail, ressurect. Pyro is immortal and is likely over a millenia old. She was rather straight up when talking as well, "Yo. Doc asked me to lead you two out. Just follow me, and until we are far enough from this damn building, I move at my pace, and if you want to avoid getting lost, you better move at my pace as well." With which Pyro turned and started walking away, at a fast pace, any faster and she would be running. Eventually Pyro stopped and turned to face us, with a... oh fuck... she has a Katana, she just pulled a damn Katana out of fucking hammerspace. Fuck. "Good enough. Doc says you drank the Elixir, I wanna test whether or not your immortal or not. Shrine Maiden, this conflict will sadly not use Spell Cards. I hope you are ok with this." To which Reimu gives a hesitant nod. I can tell she isn't concerned about the Rules right now, she is more concerned about me. "I hope to the heavens and the hells you are Immortal, cause Witch, I'm not stopping until I see your Immortal, until I kill you and you ressurect. I, Fujiwara no Mokou, challenge you, Kirisame no Marisa, to a duel to the death. Do you accept?" I almost face palmed when she said Kirisame no Marisa, that was old school. That was the formal way to refer to an opponent for a duel, their last name then first name. I had no fucking choice but to accept her duel, and I knew it. I could not see the exit to this damned labyrinth, and Pyro knew the rest of the way, fastest way out was to fight, so I told her as much "I accept your challenge Fujiwara no Mokou." to whcih she wasted no time, as soon as I finished, she charged me with her Katana ready to strike. What the fuck.

--------------------

Being tired, yet wanting to update... ;-;

Sorry if this update sucks, I'm at a bit of a loss. I had only gotten an idea for the first chunk, everything from Eirin talking about why she became a doctor and after, was made entirely on the spot.

I hope you enjoyed this. :D

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 01:49:41 AM »
I love how Marisa refers to Eirin 'lunar boob-fest'
And
"Eventually Pyro stopped and turned to face us, with a... oh fuck... she has a Katana, she just pulled a damn Katana out of fucking hammerspace. Fuck."
hahahaha that's so good

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 02:25:13 PM »
I really like this, keep it up! :) and lol boob-fest

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 10:17:57 PM »
Ha ha, old chap!

What does that even mean? I'm glad you seem to have liked it, but seriously, what does that old chap line mean?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 10:31:42 PM »
wordfilter

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 12:45:12 AM »
what word filters in haha old chap?

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2010, 01:27:49 AM »
L O L

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
Re: Mystearica's Fan-tastic Story Time! The Kirisame Shenanigins
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2010, 04:56:01 AM »
Last time on 'The Kirisame Shenanigans!'

Fujiwara no Mokou, aka Pyro, had just pulled a Katana out of Hammer-space and is hell bent on seeing first hand whether or not Marisa is Immortal.

----------------

Ok, calm down Marisa, calm down. OH GOD SHES GOING TO KILL ME, NOOOOO! Damn it, I said calm down, not flip the fuck out. Easiest way out of this is to just let her kill me, and not even dodge, but she likely already thought of that. Gotta wait, take the blow and counter like a bat outta Makai "HaaaaAAAHH!" *fa-swing* Ow, that hurt... a lot... fffffffuuuu! Dealing with the pain of having been hit dead on with a vertical slash, I punch Pyro twice in the gut, then delivar a massive uppe cut to her head, sending her flying... ok that is not normal. Pyro is fucking weird, seriously, despite being more powerful then the Hourai Neet Kaguya, she dies easily. She's got tremendous power, skill and stamina, but she can not take a hit worth SHIT! Something that would might knock a person back a foot or 2 sends her flying 5 feet easy. I grab the Katana Pyro dropped and pitifully try preforming a legendary technique which... wow, did not even decapitate her, despite the Katana slashing right through her multiple times.

Pyro gets up after a second and says "One-O. Damn, your good, but I'm better! Eat Pheonix!" and then charges at me faster then I thought possible, within a slpit second, she is with half a foot of me and has already enveloped her right arm in a pheonix. The next thing I notice, I'm on the ground with Reimu crying over me while cursing at Pyro every now and then. Pyro must have more powers then I thought, because shortly after I woke up, she started talking to me "Get up Witch, it's One-to-One. I can see your immortal, that punch, the Pheonix Punch would shatter the head of a normal Human, only the Hourai-NEETcess Kaguya and you have been hit with that and lived. Follow me, I'll show you the way out." Oh, and if your wondering, Reimu was like a fan-girl, glomping me when she saw I was fine. I had to ask though "Reimu, do i look okay? Any visbale damage left from that punch or the Katana?" and I got the best response i could have gotten "None, even your hat is fine."

Once we got out of the forest, me and Reimu said farewell to Pyro then went back to the Hakurei Shrine. On our way, we heard a pair of voices we had not heard in nearly a decade. "I think it's time we busted out the Strawberries, eh?" "Yes, maybe Okazaki-sensei. Those two look familiar don't they?" Reimu face palmed so hard, it sounded like she bitch-slapped someone with all her might, and I could not help but laugh a bit, the clowns from the Outside World how showed up nearly a decade ago were back, Yumemi Okazaki and Chiyuri Kitashirakawa. Yumemi was a Crimson-Red-eyed Crimson-Red-haired woman wearing entirely crimson-red, save for the part of her dress over her breasts which was pink, and even a cape. Now, last time I saw her, Yumemi's hair was around shoulder length, now it was down to her legs. Chiyuri was the same as ever, albeit taller. Chiyuri was a blonde girl who wore the classic sailor-style school-girl outfit.

Reimu decided to "greet" the clowns, with obvious anger in her voice "What in the name of the Hells are you two doing back here!? I thought you left for good!"  wow Reimu seemed pissed off. Note to self, do NOT piss of Reimu, it's worse then Yakumo in heat being denied some. "It's been 10 years to day, has it not Hakurei, since we last met? I must say, I am honored you remembered us, makes the dealing so much easier. Oh, and how are you Kirisame, 10 years have been very kind to you, turning you from a pitful loli into a very respectable woman~" Wow, just wow. Yumemi was laying it on me thick, like a player bragging about how they can't lose the game. "Chiyuri and I have come to gather more data, I suppose you two would be willing to aid us in this? I am certain you two could offer oh soooo~ much data, espcially you Marisa~" God damned fucking- She is dead. I asked for Reimu's thoughts on what to do "Kami no Ikazuchi or Final Spark?" and I loved her response "Both." So I pulled my beloved Mini-Hakkero to prepare Final Spark while chanting the other spell, and once the preperations were comeplete... "You two are dead, litterally. Finala Spaku! Koredai Saiuda! Indiganation!" hehehe, those fuckers got fucked up more then Sariel got screwed up by Reimu, all those 12 some off years ago. Final Spark is my Ultimate attack, a BFL or Big Fucking Laser, and Indignation, well, I was LARPing some game called Stories of Fantasy or something, Indignation is the strongest electric attack in that game, and served as one of the "Swords of Plot Advancement." Reimu and I continued on our way to the Shrine as soon as the attacks were launched and I was done Sparking.

Once we got back to the Shrine, I was tired, I thought it would be safe to use Final since I can't die, but damn I'm tired. Oh yeah, normally using Final leaves me on the Border of Life and Death. I sat with Reimu for about an hour, just sitting quietly, watching the night sky, until I did it. I grabbed Reimu on her shoulders and gave her a kiss, right on the lips, a real kiss, the passionate kind. After stopping and watching her just sit their, stunned, for about a minute, i noticed how tired I was and went to bed. Good night world, when I wake up, all this fucking shit had better only been a dream, or else heads are gonna roll.

-----------------

Tired. Can't think of good plot stuff. Yumemi and Chiyuri are in and not dead. Good night.

Autumn

• Autumn is coming!~~~
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2010, 05:11:29 AM »
Reimu face palmed so hard, it sounded like she b^tch-slapped someone with all her might

:3

Dasher-Crash

• Baka Master
  • Ability: Harnessing the power of the BSOD
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 09:42:25 AM »
Good story I must say.

Marisa Kirisame, immortal. OH GOD NAIL YOUR THINGS DOWN BEFORE SHE GETS THEM.
On your mark, aim, action!!!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »
I'm sorry about the lack of updates, I haven't been able to come up with a decent way to continue the story.

*insert shameless self-advertising that directs people to Flandre Quest in the RPG section of Shrinemaiden here*

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 04:54:40 AM »
No worries! I enjoy your story and look forward to updates, but I'm sure inspiration will hit you soon in the most unlikely of places and times.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2010, 06:17:12 AM »
Ok, I am going to update, even if I'm having a hell of a time coming up with good plot. I'm constantly trying to come up with stuff, but I'm honestly feeling like nothing is good. I'm sorry if this update is poor, I want to give your guys a good update, but this will have to do for now. This will be at least a 2-part update, the 2nd part coming later. Please wait warmly~

--------------------------------

Last time, on The Kirisame Shananagins:

"Good night world, when I wake up, all this fucking shit had better only been a dream, or else heads are gonna roll."

--------------

I wake up, it's sunny, probly around Noon or so, and I feel great! By great, I mean I feel like a wreck, mostly sore all over, toss in killer headache for good measure as well. I get up, and I thought my house looked... off... way more spacious... I walk out the front door, and everything comes back to me, and hits me harder then Cirno and Letty's Minus 9 move. I will say it now, heads are going to roll. When I walked out the front door, I realised that I'm not at my house, I'm at Reimu's shrine, and their is the Shrine Maiden of Paradise herself, drinking tea happily.

"Ah, your awake, how do you feel Marisa? Do you remember last night at all, or yesterday for that matter?" Reimu said, with a slight smile on her face, she must have gotten a donation or two.

"Your awful cherful, lemme guess, least a 1000 yen in donations. I feel sore all over and have a spliting headache. I rember a chuck of yesterday, the youkai in my house, the convo at Eientei, then a fuzzy part, when we were leaving that damn Maze, Pyro nailed me with that Katana I think, a Mid-boss quality encounter with the odd-balls from Outside while on our way here, then blank." I said, rubbing my head, trying to ease the headache a bit.

"Total donations today, 25000 yen, so yes, at least 1000." Reimu laughed happily, cause damn, 25 grand is what she might get within 2 or 3 months if she's lucky, not 1 day. "Yeah, that pretty much it in a nutshell, Mokou split your head like any decent swordsman splits a watermelon down at the beach. Thank the god's and goddess's your immortal, I guess. Oh, a certain Uber-youkai slash former-Kirisame wants some books back, and she knows that you can't die and no longer accepts the "You can have them back when I die" routine." Byakuren damn it, why Yuka of all people!?

Yuka Kazami, one of the greatest Youkai within Gensokyo, and a former Kirisame. I borrow books like crazy from those how have them, Yuka being no exception. Son of a Succubus! Yuka is normally nice and respectable, but she has a temper smaller then Rumia's brain, and is scary as fuck when she is angry, oh and she kinda gets angry at the sight of me, due to my borrowing, and the supposed theft of one of her attacks, Master Spark.

"I guess I'll return those books then, nothing better to do right now... Reimu, could you please come with me? I-I'm actually kinda... well... scared... of my own house now, considering I nearly died their." It's the truth, I was actually scared like crazy of my own house, since it was nearly my own grave.

"Of course I'll come with you, how could I resist someone asking so kindly with such a cute expression of their face :P" And with that, I grabbed my broomstick, which was conveniently placed right by the front door of the shrine, and started to fly to my house along with Reimu.

----------

"Ughhh, just being here makes me feel nervous and sick to my gut, let's grab the books and get out of here." I said, feeling ready to lose my lunch... speaking of which, I'll have to get something to eat, I haven't eaten at all for a while, since the day before I got bit by that freak youkai.

As we entered my house, something was off, as if something was inside the house when it shouldn't be. Reimu wandered towards my room, and I, insticivly, went towards the pantry... and when I went in...

"Reimu, we got a guest in the pantry, and dear Kanako, Suwako and EX-Yukari... it's back somehow... I'm not taking any chances, that thing dies here and now." And as you would expect, the bastard youkai from the other day was in my pantry, that was ripping away at my food, heard me and attacked me. I dodged it's simplistic attack combo, a leap followed by two swipes with it's claws then a bite... wait, that's new, before it was a single swipe then a bite... ah, whatever, it's not important now, I then grabbed a nearby Steak Knife... wait, my bad, that's one of those shorter Katana's, not a Steak Knife... anyway, I grabbed the Katana and started swinging at the youkai. I saw that the blade connected and.... sparks... fuck... it's got thick scales, so I took another approach, I rembered some awesome move from some game, Ogre Warrior 3 or something, and mimiced the move... wait until your foe attacks... guard at the last second... attack when the ring of light appears... and split the enemy in TWO!

"It's dead Reimu, this time for certain. I split it like a Melon." I called out to Reimu as I left the pantry, leaving my bloody weapon behind."

"Are you ok Marisa? Your not hurt are you? By the way, I found the books that Yuka said she wanted back" Reimu said with more then a hint of worry in her voice, as she looked me over, making sure i'm not hurt.

"I'm fine, it didn't even get a hit in on me, now let's get those books to 'Sunny' before she decided to come looking for them." I said as Reimu and I left, heading for Yuka's own little dimension, Mugenkan, a dream world of sorts, in which she is more powerful then she normally is."

--------

When we arrived at Yuka's Sunflower feild just outside of Mugenkan, I dodged gracefully through Lunatic-quality patterns that I had seen litterally hundreds of times by now, qhilw moving in close to the source, Yuka.

"Hiya 'Aunt Rose' I got the books you wanted!" I shouted, mocking the tone a child uses while greeting a parent they love, while poking fun at Yuka due to her love of flowers. I then, willing taking a few hits, threw a punch into Yuka's gut, this always got her to stop firing at me for long enough to calm her.

"Finally, it's been nearly 10 years since you took those Marisa, and I was about to head to just walk into your house to take them, and stop with the familial nicknames, we are over 1000 years away from each other, and you know it. Immortality... heh, you are going to hate it for the next little while, Shiki is going to be so angry with you, it's not even funny... oh wait, IT IS!

-----------------------------------

End of Update Part 1. Comments and advice are more then welcome :)