Author Topic: Player Scripts for Danmakufu (Old wiki dump, 01/26/2014)  (Read 109137 times)

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Was gonna wait until I finished a project of mine before posting the Marisa player that I made a while back, but it seems everyone else is releasing their players for ph3, so I'll just put it here for now.

Far/Near damage per second while being directly under the boss:

Unshift (140, 240) (Far damage fluctuates between 136-144)
Shift (200, 200)
Bomb (3000, 3000) (Cannot shoot while bombing)

Video of  Version 1
Download of Version 1.2

Nimono

• wat
Interesting. That's some pretty low dps though, standard dps for players is somewhere around:

Forward Focus: ~270
Penetration (lasers): ~260
Spread: ~250
Homing: ~230-240

EDIT: nevermind, you don't actually mention the total.
These standards seem...quite high. I base my standards on the default Reimu and Marisa shots from 0.12m, all of which had a DPS lower than what you list for spread... I'm pretty sure that my MarisaA has a lower DPS from afar than you list for homing, too. (Might be in that range in this version, though. Need to maybe port that DPS script from 0.12m to ph3.)

0.12m
Reimu A: 235
Reimu B: 283
Mairsa A: 250
Marisa B: 282

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Merged threads after all. We should keep things together as this is a general release thread and opening post is what matters.

And in complement, a simple player script of Suwako

Options : Long-Arm and Long-Leg Sama. The non-focused is similar to the spellcard while the focused one goes forward.

The transition between focused and non-focused shots is slow. Max dps : 278

Bomb : Frog Is Eaten by Snake due to the Croak

Little damage and corny bullet cancelling, but long safety time due to bullet cancelling delay.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 04:50:44 PM by Ginko »

Nimono

• wat
Okay, I'm highly confused about what the ph3 DPS standards should be. Going by Naut's list and a port of the DPS tester made for 0.12m, his Marisa is far too weak- it doesn't even do 200 DPS according to it. So what should really be the standard, and how should we find the DPS of our players?

My Marisa hasnt been released in this thread... And yeah, it does too little DPS. What's there to be confused about though?

Forward Focus: ~270
Penetration (lasers): ~260
Spread: ~250
Homing: ~230-240

Nimono

• wat
My Marisa hasnt been released in this thread... And yeah, it does too little DPS. What's there to be confused about though?
I'm confused because of what you say "THE" standard is, yet your Marisa is weaker than that. :/ I think we need something official already...

I screwed up my math for that player and haven't updated it, and it's not even released to the public anyway.

Why would we change the arbitrary average dps from what it was for 0.12m? There is absolutely no reason. That's the standard.

Nimono

• wat
Alright, I give. We do still need to come up with a bit of a standard for DPS of power levels lower than max, though, since we can now easily do that in ph3.

Argh, figures that when I start on another player character, Danmakufu goes and updates on me. Oh well.

Anyways, due to the noticeable lack of... What? Gilgamesh? Not Gilgamesh. That blue somewhat ghost-like Touhou. You know the one.
Disregarding word filters, since Mima's not in Touhou 13, I decided to try to make up for that and foresaw her appearance in Touhou 78: Something of Lasers.
Code: [Select]
Speed: 3.5/1.9

Unfocused DPS: ~211 (145 homing, 66 piercing)
Focused DPS: 271 (66 piercing)

Unfocused bomb: 270/1297/2437 (far and to the side/far/max)
Focused bomb: 3536
Number of bombs: 2

Download here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?b9c8y4fcsm3l72n

I suppose I should work on converting her and Battler to the new version...

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
Err...... is that Mima throwing dog bones?

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
What? Why is it making me say "Gilgamesh" when I try to say M i m a?

Drake

wordfilters

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Schezo

• en-counse
Because Gilgamesh is fucking pimp. :V

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Mima is so awesome.

Err...... is that Gilgamesh throwing dog bones?
Yeah. It's a, er, reference I guess to how everyone predicts the return of Mima. "I can feel it in my bones" and whatnot.
It makes... well, it doesn't really make any more sense when you see it in action, probably even less sense. But it's certainly amusing.

Well, as a consequence of a IRC discussion yesterday, I made a player script whose goal is to ram into the walls.

I present yet another ph3 player script : Kisume

Main shot, 120 dps

Option shot : when you ram into a wall at sufficient speed, shoots during two seconds in the opposite direction; bounces against side walls. Damage increases with shock speed. Max dps alone : 480 (!). Max dps with main shot : 480 (!)

Bomb : clears the screen, around 1000 damage, prevents option trigger. 5 seconds.

MOVEMENT : : pushing the directional keys make you accelerate. Focusing basically brakes, so moving focused will be almost constant speed, except when making an important turn.

I believe this justifies the dps. It's really hard to play with this. Enjoy !

Re: Player Scripts for Danmakufu (Marisa, Suwako, Marisa A and Kanako, 08/23/2011)
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2011, 01:19:15 AM »
Random Player Generator for Danmakufu ph3 Beta1.

Every 12 or so seconds, the script generates a new random player. Not shooting will speed up the generation process (in case you get a shot type you don't like). It randomly chooses between Forward Focused, Penetration, Spread, Homing and Special shot types, and won't choose the same type twice in a row. The first four are pretty self explanitory, but the Special shot type depends on what color you are. You may freely change your color between Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, Purple and Pink using the C or V keys. Dying or Bombing will re-randomize your color and shot type.

The special shot types are:

Red - Reimu
Forward Focused and homing.

Orange - Suika
Slightly homing and penetration.

Yellow - Yuuka
Penetration and spread.

Green - Sanae
Slightly homing and spread.

Cyan - Cirno
Forward focus and huge spread.

Blue - Nitori
Homing and spread.

Purple - Yukari
Homing.

Pink - Yuyuko
Spread.

Statistics:
  • Speed: 4.5/2
  • Forward Focused: ~270dps
  • Penetration: ~260dps
  • Spread: ~258dps - ~274dps
  • Homing: ~240dps
  • Bomb: 1428 damage.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Player Scripts for Danmakufu (Random Player Generator, 09/27/2011)
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2013, 02:54:56 AM »
Utsuho Player Script!

http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/utsuho-player-script/v/008

For info:

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13738.msg946132.html#msg946132

No screenshots right now; still in testing and development phase.

[@Mods: I know that this thread hasn't been touched in over a year]

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Player Scripts for Danmakufu (Old wiki dump, 01/26/2014)
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2015, 02:50:02 PM »
Someone please lock this thread. It's not going to be maintained, and now it's just rotting away with a post every two years.