Author Topic: Player Scripts for Danmakufu (Old wiki dump, 01/26/2014)  (Read 108340 times)

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
Cool, but one thing, you may want to change the size of the image a little. (221 KB) I learned the hard way that it's against the rules to have a 150+KB size image on a post.

Ah, good eyes Mr. Blue. Next time, if you notice these things, please feel free to use the report button at the bottom of each post :)

Wanted to comment on your Reimu A script, the speed seems a little off. Reimu's speed in UFO is 4.5 unfocused, 2 focused. It's probably not worth updating, but it did bother me that her focused speed was so slow :V Otherwise, great script. Nice work.

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
Thanks, and I'll keep that in mind. Yeah, I kind of figured I was a little off when it came to the speed :blush:. I know that Reimu really is supposed to move a little faster, but I didn't like it because I prefer to move very slow when I focus :]. It's just that Some spells have bullets so close together (Golden Witch "Red Truth"), and when you have a really fast computer that processes Danmakufu with no lag, you need to lightly tap the button to avoid it. I think the speed better resembles PCB Reimu, oh, well. Thank you for your feedback  ;). Marisa A coming soon maybe...

Oh sigh, not three weeks after I make a Battler using nothing concrete to go off of, attacks-wise, they go ahead and make a Umineko fighting game with attacks aplenty.

I'll probably end up making a Battler B once I get my hands on that game and derive, ah, inspiration.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Zengar presents Shikieiki Yamaxanadu!

Still bombless, but this is partly a proof of concept.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mv4s884914u3kh9

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
Cool! It's about time we had a PoFV character. Good Job! I can't wait for the spellcard. ;)

THE JUSTICE STICK THAT CLEAVES DANMAKUFU

Hyouga Kazu

• Legend Seekers, 0th Division Leader
My attempt at a player script is finally done.
It's Patchy!  :3

The graphics are a little improvised though.
Anyway, it can be found at: BulletForge

It might be a very little bit unbalanced but I'm not sure.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:00:26 PM by Karanum »

Something XutaWoo-y

• Adorable Weaponsmith
Calling all sunflowers. Repeat, calling all sunflowers.

The flower youkai Yuuka is here! While slow, both of her shot types can hit the entire screen, though one focuses it and the other just scatters everywhere.

And I just typed up the Bulletforge page, so I don't feel like typing the stuff up here. Hey, I can be lazy. :P

I know this possibly isnt the place to place requests, but can someone make Yukari and/or Yuyuko for player? I would greatly appreciate it.

KuraiShoka

• Now son, don't touch that cactus...
  • Son, I Am Dissapoint
I know this possibly isnt the place to place requests, but can someone make Yukari and/or Yuyuko for player? I would greatly appreciate it.

That would go in the request thread:
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,3037.0.html

Zengar presents Shikieiki Yamaxanadu!

Still bombless, but this is partly a proof of concept.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mv4s884914u3kh9
Sometimes, when Shikieki's bullets come in contact with the enemy, they will block the view of bullets, thus dying easily in spells that requires you to stay near the boss , maybe you would like to fix that? ;)

Atfyntify

• Danmakufu worshipper
  • I worship Danmakufu
mima? Wait there's a script for her but it when I opened it on danmakufu an error message comes out.  I think johnny the awesome guy made that script, Well thank him,really thank him.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOUHOU 14!

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
O_O Wow, I can see cobwebs over here...
Anyway:
Undefined Fantastic Object - Marisa Kirisame A :o

(these pictures are UNDER 200KB)
Like Reimu A, I tried to make it as close as I could to UFO, including the little "glow" effect on the starts of the lasers, and the Master Spark "rings". :wat:
Complete with Illusion Lasers, a Master Spark (that starts IN FRONT of Marisa), and a little treat for you all, NON-DIRECTIONAL LASER!!! O_O Now there's something we haven't seen in a while.
...And UFO/FW/TD style hitbox. :3

Stats:
Code: [Select]
Marisa DPS: 140
Laser DPS: 132
Total DPS: 272
Spellcard DPS (both): 420 (without shooting)

Download
Mirror
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 03:53:03 AM by Mr. Blue »

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
I found a Suwako & Kanako player script.

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom

Mystia Lorelei
The option shots are Little Battalion

Also comes with Last Spells (which cost you 2 bombs...):

And as a bonus...

Download
Mirror

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Yuugure Gozaru (198.6 KB)
This one has a better hitbox and a feature that lets you slow down by pressing the "event skip" key once.

Um... stats and screenshots will be added, but I have to go out for lunch right now.

@Mystia: Excellent! The bombs are useless w/o shooting, though. I always find it better to negate shooting during a bomb and let the bomb itself damage the enemy; that way SetDamageRate actually works, and bombs will still do damage even if some bad script has stopped you from hitting the enemy. But I digress.

@Bolorweh: Max focused DPS is 520.
From an ordinary firing position, focused DPS is 312, and unfocused DPS is 290. On a spread shot.
What.

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
@Mystia: Excellent! The bombs are useless w/o shooting, though. I always find it better to negate shooting during a bomb and let the bomb itself damage the enemy; that way SetDamageRate actually works, and bombs will still do damage even if some bad script has stopped you from hitting the enemy. But I digress.

Yeah, I know the bombs are kind of weak. (And yes, players usually are able to shoot while bombing in most Touhou games, except Marisa and Youmu in IN) But I did that to make it so the bombs are not overpowered and players can't use them to just chicken out of the spell card, kind of like in IN. Heh, maybe that wasn't the best idea, sorry ^^; I sort of used this character as an experiment with last spell cards...

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
@Bolorweh: Max focused DPS is 520.
From an ordinary firing position, focused DPS is 312, and unfocused DPS is 290. On a spread shot.

My reaction?
What.
(Ok, so this was a good first player script for me, isn't it?)

Yeah, I know the bombs are kind of weak. (And yes, players usually are able to shoot while bombing in most Touhou games, except Marisa and Youmu in IN) But I did that to make it so the bombs are not overpowered and players can't use them to just chicken out of the spell card, kind of like in IN. Heh, maybe that wasn't the best idea, sorry ^^; I sort of used this character as an experiment with last spell cards...
Players can shoot, but it doesn't actually do anything (see: Fantasy Seal -Concentrate- and Duplex Barrier in PCB). But in all seriousness, it's a pretty good focused shot. I'll probably actually use it for something, which is saying something.

Mr. Blue

• Blue Heart of Gloom
Heh, thanks.

Nimono

• wat
I would've posted this in the player script thread, but that thread has 0.12m players, and this is for ph3...

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/MatthewPZC/screenshot0000.png - unfocused shot
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/MatthewPZC/screenshot0001.png - focus shot
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg13/MatthewPZC/screenshot0002.png - bomb

This is my Marisa A player. Everything you see here relating to the player was drawn by hand (mostly... The bomb-related stuff wasn't.), and I'm quite proud of it, especially the Marisa sprite. :D So, Marisa A is a spread type. Unfocused, it can hit the top corners of the play area, but it's a bit weak. Best for clearing out large waves of enemies, basically.  They're also a bit slow, but they gradually speed up as they go along. Focused, though, there's more power. If you've used Naut's ph3 Marisa, it's weaker than that. However, not all the stars hit- if you get right up in the boss's face, it actually does a good amount of damage, more than the previously-mentioned Marisa! It does need to be awfully close, though... (Don't worry, this is intentional, since it's mostly a spread type.)

The bomb has 6...things (dunno what to call them) fly out in a bit of a spiral from the center of the screen. Every so often, they spawn stars of 8 different colors, which then explode after some time. They don't cause any damage or remove bullets until they explode, though! It's got good screen coverage, and you can fire while using it, but I think it might be too powerful... Oh well, it can be fixed if so.

So, I hope you enjoy! ^_^ I worked so hard on it...

DOWNLOAD

Oh, and ignore all the other stuff in Marisa.png- it's stuff I drew while working on possible shot-types for Marisa. The icicle next to the main shot is for MarisaB, which I'll get to work on soon.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Oh, now this is quite a surprise. Guess you are the first with a released character for ph3 :3

Schezo

• en-counse
Ah this is most excellent. Well done on the first custom player script for ph3.

Nimono

• wat
Hold on, now. I realized after I uploaded it that I forgot to set some item stuff, and forgot to make it actually use its power levels. I just finished fixing that, though, so the link has been updated. (Thank you, Dropbox!) If you want to use the power levels, you can set a "power" common data to 0. I make it wait 10 frames before checking the common data, so you should call it immediately! ...then again, maybe 10 isn't enough... I don't know... D: And therein lies a problem: the player is loaded before everything else...so what would be the best way to ensure that a player can be forced onto a certain power level at any time, but not let it get stuck there at all times...?

Eh. Also, I just realized I forgot to code in something to make the player lose power upon death. I'll code that in later, I suppose.

EDIT: Just finished, so the link's updated again.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:55:06 AM by Nimono »

The player script thread says 0.12m somewhere on it? Interesting.

Well done on the player.

EDIT: hmm I guess it does now
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:10:58 PM by Naut »

Source script is Nimono's MarisaA, so once again thanks to him for providing this.

ph3 beta Kanako player script : video and download

Kanako with boom sound effects

Main Shots : ~60 dps

Unfocused options :  average 0-180 dps depending on relative height.

Focused 10D-Youmu-like release : average 0-220 dps depending on relative position.

Bomb : 5 seconds, total ~600 damage near Kanako, ~300 damage away from her, clear the entire screen of bullets.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:17:21 AM by Ginko »

Interesting. That's some pretty low dps though, standard dps for players is somewhere around:

Forward Focus: ~270
Penetration (lasers): ~260
Spread: ~250
Homing: ~230-240

EDIT: nevermind, you don't actually mention the total.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 12:19:30 AM by Naut »

Oops, quick fix anyway, there was something I overlooked a bit : you could point blank 580 dps in focus (without releasing).

So now :

Normal shots : 120 dps

Unfocused options : max average 130 dps (total max 250 dps)

Focused options : max average 180 dps (total max 300 dps, high, but very dependent on the position and needs a perfect charge timing)

Point-blank focused : 330 dps.