Author Topic: TouhouTalia[Crossover]  (Read 1903 times)

RaintheNoob

• "This is the risk of taking it easy.Drop dead easy."
  • My name is Koishi,and I am a wizerd.
    • Doodles and stuff
TouhouTalia[Crossover]
« on: March 22, 2014, 10:54:22 PM »
   "I was more interested to more things rather to see you again.It has been a long time since we parted hasn't it?Since you wished for a fight we will have a fight.......But know this,only one of us will escape alive.

I couldn't believe this again.A spell dissolve was summoned as the timer hit "00" on Wriggle Nightbug's "Unreasonable Butterfly Storm".So much for my luck,I press Alt+F4 and turned off my PC.I'm mostly that anime geek that won't stop talking about Attack on Titan nor Hetalia.Rarely any of my friends know Touhou,and even if they did,they'd always be confused about who's Reimu or what's Ten Desires.I however do have a few friends online,so we'd role-play a few Touhou and Hetalia crossovers.

However,I'd never thought we could get ourselves in a crossover game.I was able to finish my dream to make a Touhou Hetalia game,based on how the antagonist shut off every dot of light,similar to the EoSD incident.There are 2 playable characters in total.
>KyoKoon
-Shot type:Illusionary Familiar:Hetanal Horror
-Speed:**** Focused:***
Note: Her shot type disappears halfway when she's shooting,but reappears as it hits the enemy.
Spellcard:Heta Sign: Error 404
Note:This basically blurs the screen(Like how Steve gains nausea in Minecraft)

>Rain
-Shot Type:Reflection Familiar:Karma Orb
-Speed:*** Focused:**
Note:Her shots basically reflect to another enemy after it hits one.The damage decreases as the number of reflections has occurred in one bullet.The Max enemies hit is 4.
Spellcard:Light Sign:Equilium
Note:This makes her release an orb that explodes,spilling darkness and lightness everywhere on the screen.
(I believe I should just post this info and make the other part in another post  :derp:)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 10:57:52 PM by IamtheNoobGamer »

Iced Fairy

• So like if you try to hurt alkaza
  • I will set you on fire k'?
    • Daisukima Dan Blog
Re: TouhouTalia[Crossover]
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 03:41:16 AM »
Sorry, I'm not sure exactly what's going on here.  Are you suggesting a group RP game?  That would go in Rumia's Party Games.  If you're interested in trying to make an actual game Nitori's Garage would be better.

PSL is more for standard storytelling.

RaintheNoob

• "This is the risk of taking it easy.Drop dead easy."
  • My name is Koishi,and I am a wizerd.
    • Doodles and stuff
Re: TouhouTalia[Crossover]
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 04:21:25 AM »
Sorry, I'm not sure exactly what's going on here.  Are you suggesting a group RP game?  That would go in Rumia's Party Games.  If you're interested in trying to make an actual game Nitori's Garage would be better.

PSL is more for standard storytelling.
Whoops,sorry for the misunderstandings.I was trying to make it a story,but I wasn't able to finish it yet. :ohdear:
I am thinking of a game like this,so I'll drop by Nitori's Garage later.I'm just only done with the introduction,the plot will start once I have time.Again,sorry for the misunderstanding.