Author Topic: Omerta - Town of Mafia (Game over Scum wins)  (Read 55862 times)

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
Omerta - Town of Mafia (Game over Scum wins)
« on: February 22, 2014, 08:42:43 PM »
You received a invitation from DonGrigio to a ?Business meeting?, which can only mean two things. A few free drinks tonight and a lot of trouble.
It was quite clear that it was mostly the later, cause he called not only you but pretty much the whole ?society? of the town, your society. And things got even worse as the rat informed you that some newcomers from the cosa nostra intent to push you all out of business. Apparently they arrived a good while ago but that could mean as good as anything.
?I think we know all how to deal with this situation.? he said. ?The big boss is currently too busy to help you out here but I'm at least in a position to assist you a bit, so here's the deal. You take care of our little problem and I'll keep the cops out of our business.
You see, to shoot someone in plain daylight isn't not only bad business practices, it is also bad for business. I expect you to handle this discreetly. Did I made myself clear?
Anyway, drinks are on the house tonight.?

So, you are supposed to kill each other and he will just sit there and watch? Lurido napoletano bastardo!

Rules:*
-I am the Secondo Capo. Shadoweh is my Co-mod. Decisions by either one should be trusted and to question those decisions is the best way to end up floating face down in the river.
-Don't break the Omerta. You aren't supposed to discuss the game outside the thread to anyone but the game mod, or in a mod-sanctioned quicktopic. Personal quicktopics are an exception, I'm not that strict about none-player/dead-player discussions as long as I can still insure that it wouldn't get out of hand.
-The twilight is often the best time for business.
So you are allowed to make one post between hammer and flip, everything beyond that and posts at night will be deleted, no exception.
-If you are dead, then you can't post. There is a reason why they call it ?silenced?.
-Don't edit posts. We are all guilty of something, so there's no reason to hide the evidence.
-Votes should be structured as "##Vote: Player". If I didn't saw it, then it didn't happened.
-Try to post actual, useful content at least once, preferably twice, every 24 hours. If you can't for some reason, tell me in advance. Otherwise I'll be forced to remind you of your duties.
-Quoting Mod PMs is a gross violation of the Omerta. Don't quote the mod from outside discussion without permission.
-We all know that we want to see each other dead for the lowest motives one could thing of but at least try to keep it polite.
-Play to your wincon but also for the fun.
-Night actions can get submitted via PM or taken from a QT, provided that you have one I know of.

Setup notes:
This is a C9++ setup, so I assume that you know what you can expect.
-72 hour days, 24 hour nights.
-LYLO and variants (such as MYLO) will be announced.
-Town has to lynch. If there is no majority at the end of the day then to one with the most votes will get lynched, a tie will result in a random lynch of one of them.
-Scum has to kill. If I don't get a kill target then I'll randomly pick one.

Sill in Buisness:
Serela
Sky_Paladin
O4rfish
ActionDan
Raikaria
Schezo

Floating face down in the river:
CF7 ?the Curious? Frattini the local Moonshiner (vanilla town) was lynched day one
Mitsuki ?Green Eyes? Montinari the Owner of the local Box- Arena (town mason) was killed night one
Cheez8 ?Derp  Eminence? Formaggio the local Brewer (vanilla town) was killed night one
Neko ?Prince of Cats? Capulet the local Racketeer (scum roleblocker) was lynched day two
PX ?Madman? Pierini the Leader of the local Raiding Party (town vigilante) was killed night two
Zakeri ?Unlucky? Luciano the local Pawnbroker (vanilla town) was lynched day three
Darkninja ?the Wall?  Mazzini the local Loan Shark (vanilla town) was killed night three

*(Still subject to alterations)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:18:55 PM by Dorian »
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Dorian White

Re: Omerta - Town of Mafia
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 08:45:51 PM »
The invitations will be send now. Shadoweh, be a dear and entertain my guests while they wait.

Quote from: Example town role PM
You are Shadoweh ?Pretty Butterfly? Ziani the singer and main attraction of the local nightclub.
Sometimes you have to wonder how someone as classy as you could end up working for that rat of a guy but well, he owns the only place around ~ where the gin is cold but the piano is hot ~ and as long as he takes care of the business are you free to drink, flirt with the guests and ~ all that jazz ~
So it's not all that bad, at least he never fails to introduce you to the interesting people at the VIP tables and the number of wishes that he refused to grant you are next to non, mostly cause you know what you want and you know how to get it. But you are a ?bird in a golden cage?, which makes you a small-timer (vanilla town).

You win when you took care (eliminated) of the troublemaker (scum), good luck.

But since your ?boss? prohibited you any interference in the current events are bound to watch things from a distance.
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 08:55:20 PM »
Beep Boop I Am A Robot
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 09:10:51 PM »
He didn't say to confirm yet Serela GOD

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 09:12:17 PM »
##Vote: Serela

Dorian White

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 09:14:43 PM »
No, I didn't said that but now I do. Please confirm that you are present and informed.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 09:15:37 PM »
I'm here and the serial killer.  GG folks.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 09:17:02 PM »
<(o.o<) (>o.o)> <( o.o )> (>o.o<) ^( o.o )^ v( o.o )v <( o.o )>
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 09:18:58 PM »
I am SO informed. You have no idea. I probably even know what "Omerta" means because I totally remembered to check.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 09:19:39 PM »
Two-shot Bulletproofvested Bodyguard Treestump reporting in.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2014, 09:46:14 PM »
I confirm I exist.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2014, 10:26:40 PM »
Nyan Nyan.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2014, 10:27:51 PM »
Mafia sux

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2014, 11:15:07 PM »
And for buying up this special bargain sale, I thank you for your precious service, Beat you fair and square, Yeah!

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 12:32:19 AM »
Ok, this will be fun! /confirm

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 01:10:36 AM »
/confirm wuwu~

Ah I missed this game drug.  What, its only been a week?  It feels like forever.  Ahhhhhh~  That's the stuff. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 01:41:33 AM »
Confirm, although I have a lan party tonight and won't be able to play until tomorrow.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Dorian White

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 03:42:38 AM »
Very well, 12 out of 13 strikes me as good enough to start.

It is now Day one and you got 84* hour to lynch.

*(day extension for the purpos of deadline adjustment)

Re: Omerta - Town of Mafia (day one)
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 03:59:24 AM »
Don't look at me, I'm just a simple pawn this game.

##Vote: Bardiche

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2014, 04:09:50 AM »
Ok, this will be fun! /confirm
lies

##Vote: Mitsuki

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2014, 04:14:51 AM »
Don't be anti-fun :C

##Vote Schezo
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2014, 04:15:51 AM »
##Vote: O4rfish

Unacceptable.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2014, 05:29:09 AM »
##Vote: Bardiche

He claimed my role, he must be lying
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2014, 05:34:45 AM »
He claimed my role, he must be lying
This reminds me to point out that the nature of the setup means you should -not- counterclaim someone who claims your role

I don't want our cops or docs counterclaiming eachother or something and then one is lynched and the other is nightkilled >:T

anyway bedtime

CF7

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2014, 05:48:30 AM »
Nyan Nyan.
I expected more from you. You're clearly scum.
##Vote NNR

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2014, 05:52:58 AM »
7 C's were roled

##Vote: ActionDan

Don't lynch me.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2014, 06:00:12 AM »
#Unvote:
##Vote: Action Dan

CF7

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2014, 08:02:20 AM »
Well, let's have some delicious discussion.
Dan, why are you voting Dan? You shouldn't vote Dan, because Dan is totally town.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2014, 09:16:16 AM »
What's the proof Dan is town, CF7? Traditionally, self-voting is an extremely anti-town move.

##Unvote
##Vote: CF7

(this is only a tiny bit serious btw)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2014, 09:22:56 AM »
Wait, based on that post I should be voting Dan, shouldn't I?

Oh well whatever lol, it's not a serious vote anyway.