Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 -12F  (Read 240805 times)

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 -12F
« Reply #450 on: April 23, 2014, 11:36:41 PM »
Maybe CharaGraph will also be used in the Plus Disk. By the way someone should edit the wiki...
Mwahahahahha!

« Reply #451 on: April 24, 2014, 06:53:28 AM »
Seems like there are some info on Shou on the website, anyone can roughly translate? :V

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #452 on: April 24, 2014, 11:16:41 AM »
...a Plus Disk for this game is coming?

Mwahahahhahahahahhahhahaha!!!

...sorry, couldn't help that. But that could mean that some new characters could show up for this...
Seems like there are some info on Shou on the website, anyone can roughly translate? :V

Like maybe Shou, for example. I was a bit bewildered by the fact that Nazrin was there with Byakuren, but no one else from the Myouren Temple. I guess we now know why they didn't show up, because they were going to be added in the Plus Disk.

Personally, I would ask for the rest of the cast from UFO, Mamizou(Tanuki's too damn popular to not show up), Shizuha Aki(sister of Minoriko), Akyuu(remember that she was cut from the normal game, so it may be possible for her to be recruited via the Plus Disk), and Koishi.

Adding Miko and the others from TD would be possible, but I wouldn't feel bad if they didn't show up.
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #453 on: April 24, 2014, 02:23:03 PM »
The fact that this developer was preparing a Plus Disk for Labyrinth of Touhou 2 was quite well known since 2013 December.

Abbreviated version of the newest entry, April 23rd.

First part of the article describes 'An example of what happens when a person who doesn't know when to stop makes a game.'
Something like
1. Let's make a Plus Disk. Wanted to make 12 extra floors, but winter is coming soon, so let's just make 10 extra floors.
2. Let's add powerful skills to buff up every character.
3. Let's also add an endless dungeon for people who completely beat the game.
4. It is already winter, so let's reduce it to 8 extra floors and remove the new skills.
5. Couldn't make it in time anyway, so let's make 12 extra floors again.
6. Let's add new floors as the player beats more bosses and goes further into the endless dungeon.
7. Will need more floors than expected.

Toramaru Shou
High DEF, MND, HP and SPD. Defensive capabilities somewhat similar to Remilia.
Has rather low offensive capabilities, but with her skill 'Vaiśravaṇa/Bishamonten's Rage', she gets a 'Rage Counter', which increases every time she is hit and increases her attack.
Also, when she uses 'Aura of Justice', which slightly increases all stats of the front members, she will use up her Rage Counter for increased stat increase.
She also has a passive skill that increases EXP, drop rate, and money, and she also has a all-target attack that does what Nazrin's spells do put altogether.

The developer also plans to make boss battles with all 48 characters and the new characters, since many people wished for it when the Plus Disk for Labyrinth of Touhou 1 came out.

Too awesome. Although all characters are too awesome in their own ways. And it looks like they will be even more awesome when the Plus Disk comes.

Some people will have to wait much more than they originally expected, but it looks like the Plus Disk will be very very grand-scale.
Here is where I wish the translators good luck.
Signature

« Reply #454 on: April 24, 2014, 06:08:15 PM »
The fact that this developer was preparing a Plus Disk for Labyrinth of Touhou 2 was quite well known since 2013 December.

Abbreviated version of the newest entry, April 23rd.

First part of the article describes 'An example of what happens when a person who doesn't know when to stop makes a game.'
Something like
1. Let's make a Plus Disk. Wanted to make 12 extra floors, but winter is coming soon, so let's just make 10 extra floors.
2. Let's add powerful skills to buff up every character.
3. Let's also add an endless dungeon for people who completely beat the game.
4. It is already winter, so let's reduce it to 8 extra floors and remove the new skills.
5. Couldn't make it in time anyway, so let's make 12 extra floors again.
6. Let's add new floors as the player beats more bosses and goes further into the endless dungeon.
7. Will need more floors than expected.

Toramaru Shou
High DEF, MND, HP and SPD. Defensive capabilities somewhat similar to Remilia.
Has rather low offensive capabilities, but with her skill 'Vaiśravaṇa/Bishamonten's Rage', she gets a 'Rage Counter', which increases every time she is hit and increases her attack.
Also, when she uses 'Aura of Justice', which slightly increases all stats of the front members, she will use up her Rage Counter for increased stat increase.
She also has a passive skill that increases EXP, drop rate, and money, and she also has a all-target attack that does what Nazrin's spells do put altogether.

The developer also plans to make boss battles with all 48 characters and the new characters, since many people wished for it when the Plus Disk for Labyrinth of Touhou 1 came out.

Too awesome. Although all characters are too awesome in their own ways. And it looks like they will be even more awesome when the Plus Disk comes.

Some people will have to wait much more than they originally expected, but it looks like the Plus Disk will be very very grand-scale.
Here is where I wish the translators good luck.

Interesting, thanks for translating.

Gesh86

• Buddha may forgive you...
  • but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #455 on: April 24, 2014, 06:18:15 PM »
Aww yeah, an expansion! I'm especially happy about the new skills that will be added, if I understood that article right. My party is ~160 in levels and already characters like Rumia have fully developed their skill-trees. There's just something missing if you can take almost every single one with you  :(.

Oh, SHOU I'll kill everyone in one hit with curvy lasers!!! I'm wishing for Nue, Mima, Yamame, Letty, Prismriver Sisters, Kokoro, Seiga, Futo, Miko, Meddy, Hatate and Koishi!!

She may not have many fans, but given how few high-damage attackers with good cold-spells seem to exist, I think Letty would fit into the game really nicely. I guess the best one when it comes to that right now is Kanako?

One thing I wanted to mention is that in a way, I'm glad the strengthen bosses don't involve the touhou characters. Cause that would mean you'd have to fight strengthened Tenshi... *shivers* OH THE HORROR.

Sounds like you haven't fought all of them yet, because there's some that are everything Tenshi, except far worse  :V. The ones I mean are
Spoiler:
the Strengthen Magatama and Mirror, beat them this week and relied exclusively on defense-bypassing characters. I decided so after a fully buffed Nitori achieved a measly 76k-hit on a massively-debuffed Mirror with her 3D Scope. No thanks to that!

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #456 on: April 25, 2014, 01:17:35 AM »
unlimited floor mode?! Suddenly immortality will be my life's goal, cuz no way heaven is better =P

I hope +disc comes with a database too.

« Reply #457 on: April 25, 2014, 06:13:07 AM »
It does sound like something that would be a bit difficult to balance.  Wriggles for LoT plus disk contents for example.  Though alternatively, it is just a fun mode and balance is just out  of the window.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 06:50:39 AM by Dodging_Rain »

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
« Reply #458 on: April 25, 2014, 09:18:05 AM »
unlimited floor mode?! Suddenly immortality will be my life's goal, cuz no way heaven is better =P

I guess that you'll be seeking some Hourai Elixir then, won't you Ghaleon? :D

She may not have many fans, but given how few high-damage attackers with good cold-spells seem to exist, I think Letty would fit into the game really nicely.

Sounds like a plan, albeit with one question for me to ask: how does one keep the Yuki-Onna from becoming a Cirno clone? Any thoughts on how she can be unique without overshadowing the ice fairy?

Also, as a aside from the "things that I wish that they could add to the game, but I seriously doubt that it'll ever happen" department, would I be considered a bad person to want to wish for more types of status ailments? I mention the following as my thoughts on the matter:
Blind: Reduces accuracy and evasion severely, thus making it harder to hit others and easier to be hit.
Confusion: When performing any action other than a Form Change, a 50% chance of misfire may occur, causing damage to the user instead. Damage is calculated based on the stats linked to the spell used. If spell has no such thing, it defaults to the stats used for the Attack command. On enemies, it causes them to take damage with each action that they take.

Yeah, I know that it sounds jerkish, but I feel that a lot of characters can benefit from having these ailments available as options for their spells and whatnot...

I also have a gameplay question about
Spoiler:
Soul Eater
: I recall that someone on this forum said that Shock shuts it down and makes it easy. Is this true?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:29:05 PM by Kirin no Sora »
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...

« Reply #459 on: April 25, 2014, 04:38:24 PM »

Sounds like a plan, albeit with one question for me to ask: how does one keep the Yuki-Onna from becoming a Cirno clone? Any thoughts on how she can be unique without overshadowing the ice fairy?

Stat having decent hp, good def, and even better mind with mags being primary.  Speed being a little slow.  Average leveling rate

Spell card that deals bonus damage according to the strength of the speed debuff on the target.
Spell card that deals bonus damage according to the strength of the enemy's def and mnd.  Has a chance to dispel said buffs.
Spell card that deals low damage but can turn speed buffs into debuff.

Passive that debuff enemies speed per turn.
If an enemy she attacks has a def or mind buff, have her damage calculate as if they do not have it.
If she has a speed debuff, calculate it as if it is a buff.

Summary: This essentially makes her an ice mage that specialize in attacking enemies that buff themselves.  While she would be good at hitting enemies that are slowed, she herself only has her passive to provide that (outside of enemies buffing their speed).  Her slow speed makes it harder to reliably apply slows without extra help as well as make it so that she won't be able to counter both def/mind and slow at the same time.  In a sense, she is almost an anti-thesis of Cirno.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #460 on: April 25, 2014, 06:01:36 PM »
Finally, more info on the expansion. This is very interesting. I can't wait to see what goods the new characters will have(And the characters themselves ._.). But an infinite floor dungeon, that sounds hard to make.

For now, I should decide whether or not I'll transfer my save...

« Reply #461 on: April 25, 2014, 06:27:40 PM »
A lot of endless dungeon type has to do with random generator a formula scaling abilities, at least from the games that I have played with endless levels.

ZXNova

• Life is an explosion!
« Reply #462 on: April 25, 2014, 11:13:50 PM »
All the updates sound really cool. So from it sounds like, Shou is a sort of mage tank?

Besides the obvious Koishi, I'd also wanna see Futo, Miko, Seiga and Tojiko. I'd imagine Miko being a fast physical attacker using mostly spirit/mystic/physical attacks, Futo also being a mixed attacks using a mixed bundle of attacks, Tojiko being a fast wind/spirit mage and Seiga a despicable (in a good way) dark/spirit mage.

I wonder what Koishi would be... some sort of unorthodox mage? Not sure.

Add Strawberry Scientist pls
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:16:08 PM by ZXNova »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #463 on: April 25, 2014, 11:41:56 PM »
A lot of endless dungeon type has to do with random generator a formula scaling abilities, at least from the games that I have played with endless levels.
In this game, enemies actually have a Level, so that's probably how most of it would be handled in terms of reaching true endlessness; just increasing the level of the things you encounter.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Koog

« Reply #464 on: April 26, 2014, 03:37:02 AM »
All the updates sound really cool. So from it sounds like, Shou is a sort of mage tank?

Besides the obvious Koishi, I'd also wanna see Futo, Miko, Seiga and Tojiko. I'd imagine Miko being a fast physical attacker using mostly spirit/mystic/physical attacks, Futo also being a mixed attacks using a mixed bundle of attacks, Tojiko being a fast wind/spirit mage and Seiga a despicable (in a good way) dark/spirit mage.

I wonder what Koishi would be... some sort of unorthodox mage? Not sure.

Add Strawberry Scientist pls

Koishi and Miko are a MUST, Futo would be an interesting option, while Seiga is great! And Tojiko may have few spells...

Mima-sama, Shinki-sama are you there?
Confusion: When performing any action other than a Form Change, a 50% chance of misfire may occur, causing damage to the user instead. Damage is calculated based on the stats linked to the spell used. If spell has no such thing, it defaults to the stats used for the Attack command. On enemies, it causes them to take damage with each action that they take.
I'm thinking of Mamizou and Nue would be good options for this.
Mwahahahahha!

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #465 on: April 26, 2014, 04:02:40 AM »
Not saying she will be this, but if I were to design a game like this and add koishi...I'd make her a status-ailment inflicting character who is special because she ignores ailment resistances cuz of her manipulate subconscious thing. It'd be not op because her actual ailments wouldn't have 100% success rate or anything. Or maybe they did but she only ignores half their resistance, etc, and by half I don't mean 100% resistance = 0% x 2 = 0%.. but 100% turns to 50%...Naturally insta death or whatever would be excluded.

That said I hope the +disc kinda fixes some characters being pretty much straight up inferior to others directly... I'm not talking about tier inferior. I'm talking about stuff like...like...brain fart...girl with a golem bandage arm thing... basically being remilia only better in virtually every way minus SDM passives. I can't remember all of them but there were a couple others IIRC.

btw people said hatate... is she confirmed for being added or is that just speculation? I ALWAYS WANTED hatate in some fan games! She's in touhou pocket wars 2nd but I'm not really interested in that game, plus she sucks in it anyway.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 04:05:38 AM by Ghaleon »

« Reply #466 on: April 26, 2014, 04:53:36 AM »
girl with a golem bandage arm thing

Kasen Ibaraki and her immaterial arm.

I remember someone else mentioned that Parsee was better than Patchy (and took the reign for being the best magic tank to boot) aside from being attack oriented and not having SDM passive.  Someone else mentioned Minoriko tapering off later on though I haven't really gone that far to experience it myself. 

ZXNova

• Life is an explosion!
« Reply #467 on: April 26, 2014, 05:11:41 AM »
Not saying she will be this, but if I were to design a game like this and add koishi...I'd make her a status-ailment inflicting character who is special because she ignores ailment resistances cuz of her manipulate subconscious thing. It'd be not op because her actual ailments wouldn't have 100% success rate or anything. Or maybe they did but she only ignores half their resistance, etc, and by half I don't mean 100% resistance = 0% x 2 = 0%.. but 100% turns to 50%...Naturally insta death or whatever would be excluded.

That said I hope the +disc kinda fixes some characters being pretty much straight up inferior to others directly... I'm not talking about tier inferior. I'm talking about stuff like...like...brain fart...girl with a golem bandage arm thing... basically being remilia only better in virtually every way minus SDM passives. I can't remember all of them but there were a couple others IIRC.

btw people said hatate... is she confirmed for being added or is that just speculation? I ALWAYS WANTED hatate in some fan games! She's in touhou pocket wars 2nd but I'm not really interested in that game, plus she sucks in it anyway.
I would agree with you on Kasen. I barely had any reason to use Remi except against a certain boss where she excel in destroying, but Kasen buffs herself without hurting herself, array of moves instead of just one physical move, bulky, and stuff. I think Remi should get a buff.
Hatate would be great, Gotta have that classy tengu.

Koog

« Reply #468 on: April 26, 2014, 05:52:16 AM »
It was me. I love Hatate since I started playing photography games, and I definitely want her on a game like this!
Mwahahahahha!

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #469 on: April 26, 2014, 06:40:40 AM »
oh so you are just like me and want to see her in moar fangames.
photography. what a shallow reason. *I* am a true fan and want her cuz of her twintails! (this is a joke, do not hate me...for this at least).

ZXNova

• Life is an explosion!
« Reply #470 on: April 27, 2014, 08:20:14 PM »
I thoroughly support the superior Tengu. (*shot)

I'd imagine Hatate would be quick, not as fast as Aya obv, and would specialize in buff control. Ya know, like copying buffs or debuffs, or doing it in a fashion that's similar to taking photos. Like say, insert person has buffs, you take a picture of it, now those buff conditions are saved or somethin like that. Maybe have natural strategist abilities. Having some wind and mystic attacks. Other Tengu things, being classy.

Koog

« Reply #471 on: April 27, 2014, 09:21:09 PM »
She's one of the characters I really want, others are Nue and Kokoro.
Mwahahahahha!

« Reply #472 on: April 28, 2014, 02:36:01 AM »
I can already imagine Kokoro having a small set of moves and one that switches their aspect ala switching mask with a short cooldown.  Sounds likes a potentially cool gimmick character.

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
« Reply #473 on: April 28, 2014, 08:47:53 AM »
And now I must interject about a few things:

Letty: I would love to see her show up, but with Murasa being part of Byakuren's group, well...

Kokoro: I kind of see her as a "too new" sort of character to show up. That said, if she does show, then maybe that will all but guarantee that Miko and/or Mamizou will show up in this game as well.

Hatate: Hm... That's a coinflip in my view, but if she was in the game, well... I have no clue how she'll play.

Nue: If she shows up, I won't be surprised.

Remilia: Three things...
1. Replace Adversity skill with Arm Twisting, to increase effectiveness of attacks against resistant foes(especially Tenshi)
2. Make "Spear the Gungnir" more effective by raising its accuracy(easier to hit with and easier to deal critical hits) and its defense piercing power(Less and less of the Enemy's DEF will be taken into account when dealing damage) via leveling up the card
3. Two additional spells: A Self-buff that allows Remi to restore health equal to a portion of the damage that she deals for a certain number of turns, with said buff's duration increasing with leveling the spell up; and a somewhat weak attack spell that attacks all enemies, but also inflicts Heavy and a EVA debuff, so that the enemies are easier to hit and land crits on.
Since Remi already has good Attack stats, improving her chances to crit and allowing her to ignore a good deal of an enemy's elemental resistance will make her better on offense, while the two new spell give her some options that help her and others to hit harder and faster, and even give her a unique self sustaining ability.

Kanako and Suwako: Fix those blasted "Ability to Create Heaven" and "Ability to Create Earth" skills to actually fit their playstyles, damn it! And unless it already does so, would it be so hard to have it also reduce the amount of damage taken as well? Kanako is supposed to take hits anyway, and Suwako can use it to survive hits. Also, I would swap out Suwako's "Agility" for the "Guts" skill, so that she can can a chance to survive the unexpected, and then bounce back with her "Native God of Earth" skill, provided that she has the TP for it.

Meiling: I still think that "Easygoing" and "Firm Defense" would fit her best, as being self sustaining is her selling point as a tank, and if she's taking hits like a tank, I see no reason why she can't gain DEF and MND by doing her job as a gate guard tank. Still, if it's too much, then maybe "Heart of Patience" and "Dexterity(this is the one that treats Attack and Magic debuffs as buffs, right?)"?

And I'm going to stop here for now because I've been up too long... (I apologize for being whiny like that...)

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #474 on: April 28, 2014, 01:36:37 PM »
Remilia: Points 1 and 2 are fine, but Remilia doesn't need additional spells imo. The developers need to imitate what they managed to do in LoT1: Make Remilia's kit really simple but surprisingly effective. The reason why she's kind of meh compared to Kasen is because she essentially saw no change from LoT1. Sure a few skills that kind of give Remilia more power, but these skills are not nearly enough considering how everyone else was improved from LoT1. I stuck with Remilia all through out LoT1 because she was that effective despite having only two spells (granted I haven't tried the final boss of the plus disk with her and my team but its only a matter of time before everyone's stats are worthy of an attempt).

Suwako getting the Guts skill? No bueno.
She's a glass cannon just like all the other glass cannons. She shouldn't be able to survive a hit period. Either rely on Evasion or good switching skills to keep her alive. I know that Guts is chance based just like Evasion, but it doesn't fit with how she's meant to be played. A frail character doesn't magically take a lethal blow and survive. A sturdy character like Kasen and Meiling on the other hand, could reasonably do this and survive just on sheer will power and this fits thematically with their character type.

About Aya's free turn spell:
It doesn't really give characters two free turns. Its just everyone interprets it that way because ideally, you'd switch your nuker in so that she manages to get her turn just before Aya's, she unleashes her nuke, Aya gives her another turn, she nukes again.

Also, just reminding everyone that the only benefit to leveling up her spell is when the character gets to act. If you keep the spell at level 1, the character would have her time bar set to 10000, which probably means she'll get her turn after other characters who charged their time bar normally. Leveling up Aya's spell to 2 would set the receiver's time bar to 20000, which guarantees that the recipient always act immediately after Aya.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 01:40:24 PM by jaxter0987 »

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #475 on: April 28, 2014, 01:38:56 PM »
Woops, meant to edit my last post instead of making another post.

« Reply #476 on: April 28, 2014, 02:52:30 PM »
Would it be bad to give Remi Encounter with a Formidable Foe?  The reason for this is to give me some strong incentive to have her be much more reliable against bosses as that was her main strength (as well as her staying power) in LoT 1.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #477 on: April 28, 2014, 04:06:20 PM »
I like remi, and i still do t have her yet in lot2, but assuming she is remotely as survivable in it as lot1... Giving her a hp drain to her normal attacks would be broken. Consider her being a defense build instead of offense in terms of level up bonuses if you still arent convinced.

She'd basically be like china only with much better mitigation, slightly less hp, actually good damage, good speed (for switching), able to self heal more often (both cuz speed, and cuz spear is more mana efficient, and cuz she recovers sp with a focus super fast), and... Unable to heal others.

Now you may argue her self heal with attacks wouldnt be large like china's. but as long as it was significant enough to bring up at all, 'd be crazy good because defense build remi who can self buff her def and mnd (and both being good at base to boot), she pretty much takes 0s more than anyone who isnt tenshi or magic boss vs mnd patchy (or parsee now).

Of course... Maybe her defenses arent as good in lot2 i dunno.

And kasen has pretty much better stats across the board, the same kind of spells (and others), levels faster iirc... Lawl. Basically kasen is what remi should be if this game had class upgrades =\

Kuilfrayt

• 月には叢雲 華には風と
  • I feed on your tears...
« Reply #478 on: April 28, 2014, 06:58:36 PM »
We don't know how much characters they are going to add, but my guess would be 12 to bring the roster to a nice round 60. My line-up would be (other than Shou): Mamizou, Nue (I vote for some sort of random elements to make her as weird as possible), Kokoro (interactions with masks like you said), Toyosatomimi and Futo (to have our Taoist team), Ichirin (with some form of interaction with Unzan), Koishi, Yamame (would be like Hina, just for ailments instead of debuffs), Akyuu, Tewi (since she's an earth rabbit, she'll be completly different from Reisen, and we can get a Eientei full group), and 1 more.

I don't see them adding Letty (too similar to Cirno), the Prismriver sisters (unless they put all three in one, since they are pretty much all the exact same), Shizuka (too similar to Minoriko), Medicine (would be the same role as Wriggle, just not as a tank), anyone from PC-98 (we haven't gotten any from the previous game or any hints in this one, sorry Mima and Shiki fans) or anyone from the 14th game (the game is too recent, maybe we could get Seija, cause she was really popular). The three fairies of light would have to all be in if they decide to add them, it wouldn't make sense to only have 1, and they all have different abilities and spellcards, not like the Prismrivers. I'm still on the fence about Hatate, she has potential, but it could be easy to see her as filling the same role as Aya, and thus, have no use other than being a reskin of another character.

Also, with them adding new skills, I want a way to get Keine into Hakutaku form, that would be a fun gimmick, or anything that would be stance/form changes for characters

3. Two additional spells: A Self-buff that allows Remi to restore health equal to a portion of the damage that she deals for a certain number of turns, with said buff's duration increasing with leveling the spell up
I don't think she needs more spells, but how about a Vampirism skill instead? Heals everytime she deals damage or something like that. A skill for both her and her sister, would kinda make sense for them, since you know, they are vampires after all

About Aya's free turn spell:
It doesn't really give characters two free turns. Its just everyone interprets it that way because ideally, you'd switch your nuker in so that she manages to get her turn just before Aya's, she unleashes her nuke, Aya gives her another turn, she nukes again.

Also, just reminding everyone that the only benefit to leveling up her spell is when the character gets to act. If you keep the spell at level 1, the character would have her time bar set to 10000, which probably means she'll get her turn after other characters who charged their time bar normally. Leveling up Aya's spell to 2 would set the receiver's time bar to 20000, which guarantees that the recipient always act immediately after Aya.
Not only that, but some skills that activate when the characters gets a turn sometimes have the condition that their ATB bar needs to be higher than 10000 to activate (First Aid from the Healer subclass for example), so it does benefit from giving it 1 more level, but more leveling it higher than that doesn't have much point.

In other news, I'm in vacation! No school this summer, so my schedule should look like this:
1. Work
2. Study japanese
3. Finally finish translating this goddamn game
So look forward to it!
I stared into the abyss, and the abyss didn't stare back. Even the void doesn't want to be my friend :(

Now working with Touhou-Online in French

Koog

« Reply #479 on: April 28, 2014, 10:08:37 PM »
Akyuu has got high chances to appear, Koishi must be in the game, Yamame, Nue and Mamizou would be great options Yamame and Koishi would complete the undregriund group, Miko and Futo are extremely greqt options I'm already thinking some of their skills, Ichirin WOW, Imagine the effects of her spells, Kokoro I WANT HER, Tewi, uf! Tewi is hard chances are either low or high, as for the extra slot It's hard to decide between Hatate and Letty, but I choose Hatate, I've got Patchy for cold spells, if only one of the three fairies of light, it should be Sunny.
Great! Back to work with translation, hope you fix the Chen bug and the level unification bug.
Mwahahahahha!