Author Topic: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Game Over! (Black Rose Thread)  (Read 34980 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Game Over! (Black Rose Thread)
« on: December 15, 2013, 12:18:27 AM »
Once upon a time, years and years ago, there was a little group of forumgoers, and they were very bored, for there was no outlet for their illogical hatred for one another.
Before the forumgoers appeared a a blight against humanity disguised as a detective game. It had multiple factions and interesting roles.
The game wrapped the group's free time in a cold embrace and slowly poisoned their minds.
"Hey assholes," the game said, "who hold such unpleasant opinions of each other. Don't even think about trying to escape, even when you grow up. I lock you in this hell this day. You will play me again. And again. And again. And again. Your rage will keep you with me, for all days."
Perhaps the rage the game instilled in the players could be bottled and sold to power a small country.
This was all well and good, but so disgusted were they with the game that they vowed to duel each other for the right to escape the nightmare one day.
But was that really such a good idea?

YOU'RE FUcKING RIGHT IT WAS SHUT UP RETARD YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ##Vote: pesco47

@~~~ Shoujo Kakumei Utena Mafia ~~~~@

Day 1 Rules

- Day 1 will last 48 hours.
- A majority is required for lynching. No majority = No Lynch.
- Scum do not have to kill Night 1.

Day >1 Rules

- All days after Day 1 will last 72 hours. This includes *YLO.
- A majority is required for lynching. No majority = No Lynch.
- Scum do not have to kill Night 2 and beyond.

Night Rules

- No speaking at night unless you are given explicit permission.
- If you have a role-related reason to send me a PM and 24 hours pass without me receiving that PM, I will assume ytou are electing not to use your role in that capacity. This includes nightkills.

Additional Gameplay Rules

- This game contains roles. There may be both conventional and unconventional roles. The game is not role madness, however.
- There may or may not be a third party. If a third party exists, its win condition can be trusted to require survival.
- No talking about the game outside the game unless I give you permission. This includes living players talking to dead players and dead players talking to each other.
- Players with private communication capabilities may use them at any time regardless of alignment.
- Whenever a player dies, the portion of their role PM pertinent to their role will be posted in addition to the standard information.
- Whenever town or scum forgoes their faction kill (the lynch, in town's case), the other faction gains a bonus faction kill to be used during the next phase only. This bonus kill, if not used, will not be given back to the first faction in the sequence.
- All rules and all flips can be trusted to not be lies.
- There will be no further hints whatsoever as to the setup of this game. Assume things at your own risk.

Other General Rules

- Play to win.
- Have fun.
- Don't be lame. Seriously. This especially includes asking about role PM flavor.
- Related to the above, I reserve the right to make sure any modkills I deliver come with the most detrimental consequences to the dead player's faction.
- What I say goes, and I am under no obligation to meet anyone's standards of what constitutes "fair". If you don't like it, piss off.
- Everyone must post once every 24 hours. If they do not they will be prodded for activity. Not responding to a prod or repeated prods may result in a modkill. Extenuating circumstances may be given respite if I know about them in advance.
- No editing posts.
- No quoting or screenshotting mod correspondence without explicit permission.
- No extensions. You lot talk too much as it is.
- When a hammer falls, that is everyone's cue to shut up regardless of mod presence. There is no twilight to be had here. Go get your sparkly vampire fix elsewhere.

Still Trying to Bring Revolution To The World

1. Shadoweh
7. Prims
12. NekoNekoRex Polaris

Deflowered

8. Mirai (Dormio)
Spoiler:
(Souji Mikage, Third Party Messiah, won the game Day 1)
3. Darkninjaabc Sky Paladin
Spoiler:
(Kyoichi Saionji, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 1)
9. Zakeri
Spoiler:
(Kanae Ohtori, Vanilla Townie, killed Night 1)
14. PX
Spoiler:
(Nanami Kiryuu, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 2)
15. Raikaria
Spoiler:
(Ruka Tsuchiya, Town Vengeful Spirit, killed Night 2)
10. BigBangMeteor
Spoiler:
(Shiori Takatsuki, Scum Spy, lynched Day 3)
5. Serela
Spoiler:
(Mitsuru Tsuwabuki, Town Holy Roller, poisoned Night 2, died Night 3)
11. Roukan
Spoiler:
(Juri Arisugawa, Town Slow Cop, killed Night 3)
6. BT
Spoiler:
(Kozue Kaoru, Scum Shaman, lynched Day 4)
13. Alice Margatroid (bofh) Conqueror
Spoiler:
(Touga Kiryuu, Town Caffienator, killed Night 4)
4. CF7 Serious Bananas
Spoiler:
(Miki Kaoru, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day 5)
2. ActionDan
Spoiler:
(ChuChu, Town Chen Gang, killed Night 5)

Previous Episodes

End of Duel 1
End of Duel 2
End of Duel 3
End of Duel 4
End of Duel 5

(placeholder for other shit maybe)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 02:57:54 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Day 4 (Black Rose Thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 12:19:01 AM »
Roukan, playing Juri Arisugawa, got turned off by all the dick jokes and ran away!

You are Juri Arisugawa, the prim-and-proper fencing club captain. You let nothing past your defenses...or, at least, you try your very hardest to do so. But fate has an infuriating way of intervening...

You are a Slow Cop, aligned with the town.

- Non-Miracle Worker: Your connections as a student council member allow you to check into suspicious individuals. Once per night, you may ##Investigate a target. You will be told the alignment of your target. However, due to the irritating nature of red tape, the results of your investigation will be delayed a night (i.e. a Night 1 investigation will have results in Day 3). Your investigations are guaranteed to be Sane, at least.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Good luck!

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! A mysterious note has been left for all!

Prims is gay.

This message is brought to you by KY jelly. KY jelly, fun for the whole family!

Serela's fate has been met and he has been killed!

Raikaria's ghost has returned to haunt the game!

It is now Day 4. With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 72 hours to vote. Good luck!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 12:25:54 AM »
I literally forgot Serela wouldn't be alive to say who he protected >_> I didn't want to mention the likelyhood of it not mattering due to strong mans.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2013, 12:27:46 AM »
I hope that was because mafia have a strongman and not because Serela futzed up his protection.

Results should be claimed.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2013, 12:32:45 AM »
##Vote Serela

confirmation bias is off the charts, unbelievable tunneling on me without actually giving reasons beyond "lol d2 also lackluster play" after a scum flip. everyone and their mother knows that a scum flip is pretty vital information to use, and yet it's pretty obvious serela didn't even bother to consider the flip and reread the game, which shows that he really has no intention of actually finding scum. not to mention at the end of the day, where he tried to turbolynch me in lieu of actual scum with almost no reasoning, which is basically the worst possible thing ever.

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 12:32:54 AM »
wait

what do you mean serela's dead

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2013, 12:35:58 AM »
(obviously that was a joke, but i'm not joking when i say serela was being pretty dumb, to put it nicely)

will claim results after i check something with kilga, also

##Vote SB

p. sure he's scum. he told BBM "go ahead and stab me or whatever" and I can't possibly see that as a town reaction to the vig claim that ended up being fake.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 12:40:16 AM »
wait no, i don't have anything to check with kilga. i want to check something with huh what.

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2013, 12:44:46 AM »
SB is Vanilla.

##Vote: BT
The Shadoweh vote is obvious, but his lack of D3 effort after a strong D1 - D2 is really telling imo; compare it to his LYLO conduct in Disgaea.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2013, 12:45:37 AM »
I don't really get how asking for a vig claim to shoot me makes me scum?

##Vote: Prims

Pretty much what I said yesterday, along with BBM's weird posts at the end of the day looking like a really bad distancing attempt (voting him rather than a viable counterwagon like Polly or me), and Prims was defending him at one point before the claim happened which pretty much caused BBM to sink.

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2013, 12:47:54 AM »
psst prims, would you consider your night action to be a flavor cop action

or what's more important is, would kilga consider your night action to be a flavor cop action

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 12:49:49 AM »
Not sure, but I can ask.

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 12:50:27 AM »
For the record, my command isn't ##Scan or anything of the sort.

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 12:55:16 AM »
Also, Polly isn't actually confirmed town - he only claimed that he learned people's command names after failing to catch Dan N2. I don't see the point in him changing his claim to that as scum though so w/e.

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 12:58:47 AM »
Also, Conq, did you target me and get a fail message or what?

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2013, 01:02:02 AM »
I didn't catch Dan because Dan didn't use his role in the first place :V

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2013, 01:04:44 AM »
@Kilga: Can scum and and kill in the same night?

If not, then if we lynch scum today, Dan should announce while I target him and Polly checks for announcements. That way, all three of us are pseudo-cleared as town (pseudo because Dan could've been rolecopped but I doubt the happened) if successful.

This doesn't work if Dan claimed his role name or syntax, but I don't think he did.

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2013, 01:05:17 AM »
actually that doesn't work because scum will just NK Dan.

I'm smart shut the fuck up

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 01:06:27 AM »
SB already asked if scum can action and nk, he said no

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 01:08:08 AM »
tbh scum will NK conq because confirmed town + he will probably catch all the scum anyway.

Um is it bad if I'd rather have conq alive then rou alive with a result.

anyway I suppose this means BBM didn't lawyer/frame prims ever!  <---- useful info I know.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 01:11:25 AM »
let me go over town people:

Dan/Shadoweh/Conq.  <---- regardless of roles/results/etc. based on play alone we should all look town to everyone.

remaining peeps:

Polaris/Prims/SB/BT

half-dead zombies:

Raikaria <---- btw terrible god awful time to resurrect. just wanted you to know while you can't say anything in response

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 01:14:06 AM »
in all honesty its probably just sb/bt

ActionDan

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 01:15:39 AM »
so yeah

2 of

Polaris/SB/BT/Prims.  First guess is SB because stongmans = doc is weak = other claimed roles besides cop/doc = probably legit for the most part

i.e, Polaris/Prims are not both scum if any is.

so defacto lynches for the next two days should be SB/BT.   of those I probably should read over the thread but SB's declaration of a Dan/Prims/BBM scum team screams "I'VE GOT NO OPTIONS" so.  (also you can't seriously causally put me/BBM on the same team).  So will like 80% be voting SB

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 01:16:25 AM »
no point in checking for Dan's announce because that's not going to prove anything. I originally checked for announce in the first place because I wanted to see if it was an announcer or a public cop, since several people were wondering.

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2013, 01:17:34 AM »
If you learn his command without him sharing it with you then it proves you took an action.

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2013, 01:18:10 AM »
although I guess learning mine would have the same effect. that's probably a better option tbh.

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2013, 01:18:24 AM »
too bad dan claimed his role action already :(

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2013, 01:19:34 AM »
I missed that then :X

ActionDan

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2013, 01:21:14 AM »
I don't think that would even have mattered.

If you had been like, "Is there a ##Announce?" kilga would have been like "yes" amiright?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2013, 01:28:18 AM »
I don't.... know what you're asking? I check to see if someone uses an action, not if that action exists. Ideally it could be used to determine the existence of a role, but it's not perfect. (see: not getting a ##Roleblock result due to the Roleblocker actually having like three other options)

I'm pretty sure I'm kind of abusing it anyway so I know Kilga hates me now >:(