Author Topic: An Untitled Mafia - Game Over  (Read 65753 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: An Untitled Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #240 on: November 18, 2013, 10:52:42 PM »
I should probably reread Schezo at some point too!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #241 on: November 18, 2013, 10:53:21 PM »
BT pushing me as a lurker lynch irks me (for obvious reasons), so is the fact a bunch of people decided to go along with looking at my all of maybe 2 posts I was able to get out earlier. There's a bunch of other and more "active" lurkers I would have pushed and would have been better, honestly.
 Raikaria is actually one of the [people who voted me], but that's hardly enough reason for me to vote him other then as the sister wagon to Sky's.
Cheez doesn't seem awful, but he still has that irky quality everyone else in the game has. His posts seem... clumsy.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #242 on: November 18, 2013, 10:53:54 PM »
Why am I still voting Darkie

##Unvote

someone get me a votecount
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #243 on: November 18, 2013, 10:54:42 PM »
I don't think that claim was made up and I'm not sure what a scum equivalent would be so I'm actually tempted to unvote.

This is basically my sentiments on it as well.

Schezo's last post bugs me because he basically ignores the majority of things people have said about Paladin throughout the phase, although a scum Joat could exist I don't feel like Paladin would claim like this? I dunno.

I feel like Zak is being sort of apathetic, for a lack of a better word. He doesn't really same to care about what happens and it's bothering me.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #244 on: November 18, 2013, 10:57:49 PM »
Zak what's your opinion on BT, considering he was your first serious vote you've said basically nothing about him in the last 24 hours.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #245 on: November 18, 2013, 11:03:03 PM »
Someone ask me some questions, trying to formulate solid thoughts is hard and I need a direction to go in.

« Reply #246 on: November 18, 2013, 11:04:09 PM »
Day 1.6 - Votals
Raikaria (7) - SB, Kilgamayan, Sky_Paladin, Zakeri, BT, Schezo, Cheez8
Sky_Paladin (3) - Darkninjaabc, I have no name, Raikaria
Serela (2) - ActionDan, BigBangMeteor
NekoRex (1) - Dormio
Not Voting (2): NekoRex, Serela

1 hour remains in the day. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #247 on: November 18, 2013, 11:07:07 PM »
What about Kilga's Raikaria case don't you like?

« Reply #248 on: November 18, 2013, 11:08:02 PM »
Yeah Serela, it helps me to get a solid grip on your stance of things. I tend to miss things in reads so having signposts helps next time I go back to reread.

I feel like Zak is being sort of apathetic, for a lack of a better word. He doesn't really same to care about what happens and it's bothering me.

I'm sorry that's it's bothering you.

Cut: My stance on BT has weakened a little since watching him interact with the Sky-wagon. I'm very wagon oriented, so while I'm still going to look deeper into him, it felt useless bringing it up since I don't have more scumtells to pile onto him, nor is he one of the bigger wagons for today.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2013, 11:09:08 PM »
That was fast.
L-1 already.
...Holy crap, you're right. I knew we were getting there but dang.

Anyways: Cheez's case on BBM was bad and litearlly could have been made on half of the game at that point and he decided to make it on BBM. 
Didn't you already say this word for word or something because I'm pretty sure I remember already responding to this
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

« Reply #250 on: November 18, 2013, 11:11:26 PM »
...Holy crap, you're right. I knew we were getting there but dang.
I had to go back and check, but it was Raikaria that first did this to Dormio.
I'm keeping my eye out for you accidental hammerers.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #251 on: November 18, 2013, 11:16:48 PM »
Yeah that was more for ihnn since he missed it the first time or whatever.

Well SB.  Of the three people voting him now, their votes are whatever darkninja's been doing, a prodish vote and a not me over me.  If the people that were on sky had anything substantial they'd still be on that shit but I found whatever else was said throughout the phase negligible so it's just blehdeheh?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #252 on: November 18, 2013, 11:17:42 PM »
Back. Have a headache and am reading in a rush. Cannot promise coherence.

NNR's vote for DNA right before the Raikaria wagon took off seems really lazy on the surface. Like, scummy I-can't-be-arsed-to-bullshit-a-proper-fake-case-so-I'll-just-vote-for-the-easiest-target-ever lazy. Need to do more investigation into his collective reasons for that vote.

Sky Paladin claim noted. Don't have good reason to think it's fake. Don't think it makes him town, though.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #253 on: November 18, 2013, 11:30:39 PM »
Okay on one hand I want to smash NNR's face in for that DNA vote because it's just as lazy as I thought it was but on the other it is very possible he is town that was just rapidly catching up and wanted to have a vote out somewhere. Blugh.

Zak: I'm not convinced your stated motivation for voting for Raikaria still applies, as the wagons appear to have completed switched. Why are you still voting for Raikaria, particularly if you're worried about accidental hammers?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #254 on: November 18, 2013, 11:32:00 PM »
Oh wait I'm dumb Raikaria was Zak's top suspect in that list of his earlier. Consider the question retracted.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #255 on: November 18, 2013, 11:36:28 PM »
NNR's vote for DNA right before the Raikaria wagon took off seems really lazy on the surface. Like, scummy I-can't-be-arsed-to-bullshit-a-proper-fake-case-so-I'll-just-vote-for-the-easiest-target-ever lazy
Haha,  think I realized that earlier, but I didn't know where the votecount was so I never bothered to unvote.

I'm still feeling pretty under-the-weather.

Hard to actually find what I don't like about Kilga, when trying to read him. This post is the one that jumped out at me:
Why is Sky Paladin "accepting his mistake" the action of an honest townie and not that of a scum who realizes his fake case is garbage and that hanging onto it is garnering him negative attention?
because I feel like it's a loaded question.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #256 on: November 18, 2013, 11:39:21 PM »
There was nothing loaded about that question; if Raikaria had something of Sky Paladin's he could legitimately point to and go "town would be more likely to do this than scum because X", then I would have backed off a bit. Nothing he ever pointed at to justify his unvote seemed to me to be something town would be more likely to do than scum, though.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #257 on: November 18, 2013, 11:39:43 PM »
I come back and I'm L-1; which seems to be spurred on by me going back to Sky; which is what what people were berateing me for leaving.

Uugh. I haven't said much because there's not been much in my opinion to say. I'm being awful this game; I know; but I'm looking at people and drawing blanks.

Whatever; there's 20 mins left. I'm ill anyway and out is probobly the best way for me to go when I can't focus.

##Unvote
##Vote: Raikaria

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #258 on: November 18, 2013, 11:41:24 PM »
I-
-cut-

well, I guess I might not have reason to suspect Kilga after all?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #259 on: November 18, 2013, 11:43:06 PM »
for the record
There was nothing loaded about that question; if Raikaria had something of Sky Paladin's he could legitimately point to and go "town would be more likely to do this than scum because X", then I would have backed off a bit. Nothing he ever pointed at to justify his unvote seemed to me to be something town would be more likely to do than scum, though.
I guess, but hn I look at it it looks like you're forcing him to either give a hard answer or force him to backtrack, both of which put him in a more difficult situation
maybe I'm thinking too hard

« Reply #260 on: November 18, 2013, 11:44:29 PM »
Hammer shut up

Re: An Untitled Mafia - Night 1
« Reply #261 on: November 18, 2013, 11:50:29 PM »
Night 1
Raikaria (8) - SB, Kilgamayan, Sky_Paladin, Zakeri, BT, Schezo, Cheez8, Raikaria (LYNCH!)
Sky_Paladin (2) - Darkninjaabc, I have no name
NekoRex (1) - Dormio

Raikaria, playing Girl, Town Even-Night Jailkeeper, was casted off the island!
Quote from: Abilities
Jailkeeper (Active): At night, you may ##Jail another player. This player will be both immune to ordinary killing actions and prevented from using active abilities. You may not use this action on odd-numbered nights.

It is now Night 1. You have 25 hours and 12 minutes to send in your night actions.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 10:02:31 PM by Prims »

Re: An Untitled Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #262 on: November 20, 2013, 01:09:22 AM »
Day 2
BigBangMeteor, playing Sleeping Bird, Town Neighbor, fell into an eternal slumber!
Neighbor (Passive): During the day phase, you may speak with your neighbor(s) in this quicktopic.

BT, playing Bandit, Town Weak Tracker, couldn't outrun the ghosts forever!
Weak Tracker (Active): Each night, you may ##Track another player. If this player would return guilty to a cop investigation that night, you will die regardless of protection. Otherwise, you will learn who they targeted.

It is now Day 2. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have 72 hours.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #263 on: November 20, 2013, 01:10:44 AM »
So I'm done with exams for the time being. :toot:

Alright, so before I get into anything, I have a question to ask:
  • What the fuck is wrong with you people and why the fuck do you people self hammer as town?
Also, why the fuck is Darkninjaabc still alive after doing jack shit, being antagonizing in general, and claiming third party? It would be fantastic if someone could just shoot the guy.

Anyway.
##Vote Zakeri
Firstly, posts like this make it seem like he's not really reading all that much and only posting to make it seem as though he's trying his best to contribute.
If you add posts like this and this to that, which is actually really just an argument about semantics more than anything that doesn't actually say anything really about BT's alignment, look at all the fake!contribution that Zakeri is doing.
Also, when Zakeri switches his vote to Schezo, he doesn't explain it at all and even basically forgets about it until he moves his vote.
I don't like that there's basically no acknowledgement of the fact that he's even voting for Schezo for a day (which is half of D1) since it feels like Zakeri is just parking his vote on a unique target that, again, makes it seem like he's contributing more than he actually is.
Also he admitted himself that he had no opinions on the end of day wagons and he basically didn't even bother trying at any point during the end of D1 to really read either of them while just leaving his vote parked on Raikaria.
It's as if he didn't care which of them was lynched, or maybe that was the impression he was trying to give to cover his desire to lynch Raikaria over Sky Paladin?

Speaking of which, I'm also rather suspicious of Sky Palladium.
He's like, playing way too safe.
I'm being super lazy so I don't feel like making a proper case right now but yeah Sky Palladium playing super safe and super weird and I don't like that.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #264 on: November 20, 2013, 01:11:29 AM »
Raikaria (8) - SB, Kilgamayan, Sky_Paladin, Zakeri, BT, Schezo, Cheez8, Raikaria (LYNCH!)
Sky_Paladin (2) - Darkninjaabc, I have no name
NekoRex (1) - Dormio

I want everyone to tell me what they think of this vote count.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #265 on: November 20, 2013, 01:12:41 AM »
Huh I guess BT managed to hit scum.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #266 on: November 20, 2013, 01:18:48 AM »
Also I think I'll be keeping my eye on Dan. Something to keep in mind.
:o

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #267 on: November 20, 2013, 01:20:10 AM »
So yeah I'm rereading Dan right now while looking for food so I'll be back whenever.

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #268 on: November 20, 2013, 01:21:55 AM »
gl town

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #269 on: November 20, 2013, 01:22:50 AM »
kilga I immediately went into gigglefit convulsions

Anyway time to reread BT to hope he crumbed a target
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore