Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (GAME OVER)  (Read 34211 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (DAY 5)
« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2013, 07:47:08 AM »
I wonder what the graveyard thinks about this game.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2013, 07:47:20 AM »
but that's lazy and anti-town
I think it kind of defeats the purpose of the role if I claim it immediately just saying.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #302 on: November 16, 2013, 07:48:50 AM »
Sky is just going to go after Dormio tomorrow and I don't even know what will happen when that comes to be.

I can't imagine scum!Dormio letting me live the night seeing my whole purpose is now built around ending his game.  But on the chance I'm still here day 6, I guess Dormio will vote Polaris, Polaris will vote Dormio, and I'll vote Dormio.  Pop~

Cut by graveyard:  I bet there's half of them screaming for us to hammer Dormio, about a quarter asking for Polaris' head, and another quarter yelling at me for trusting NNR, and one guy who swears the scum team is NNR and Sky.  Oh man, what a game that would have been.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2013, 07:51:40 AM »
well here's my hilarious argument: dormio's role is probably fake because no other role has a specific ##action in their pm, so it's probably true that dormio in fact has the "fake mod messages" role, and darkninja was able to say that because he knew dormio's role because they are both scumbuddies. this is corroborated by the fact that darkninja is not even the role cop which will be made evident when he flips. it's obvious that darkninja didn't make up the role to implicate a town!dormio because darkninja wasn't even pushing dormio as scum in the first place even after returning obvious scum role from his supposed rolecop, so whatever.

really lame that it ended up like this but w/e

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #304 on: November 16, 2013, 07:52:00 AM »
Mad much?
Seriously, your reasoning is absolute bullshit and you refuse to accept the possibility that you're being stupidly stubborn because you were playing badly and I had a scumread on you as a result that was cleared by the cop.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #305 on: November 16, 2013, 07:52:13 AM »
Leaning Polly again. Why would he want to rush D6 now if Dormio were the other scum, unless he wanted Polly to mislynch him?
Polly's status of being alive D6 almost seems like it could be WIFOM regardless of the result, but the above does seem like a scumtell for Polly.

Noting that the irony of Darkie being honest on his scumteam reveal is pretty hilariously bad.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #306 on: November 16, 2013, 07:52:28 AM »
That last post was re: Sky Palladium.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #307 on: November 16, 2013, 07:52:58 AM »
*Paladin's status of being alive

EBWOP

« Reply #308 on: November 16, 2013, 08:00:58 AM »
clearly no one is responding because you guys are all shocked at how impeccable and flawless my logic is. lmao

i'm going to bed. the day better have ended when i wake up tomorrow

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #309 on: November 16, 2013, 08:05:09 AM »
clearly no one is responding because you guys are all shocked at how impeccable and flawless my logic is. lmao

i'm going to bed. the day better have ended when i wake up tomorrow
More like are you seriously trying to push a case based on the fact that I have a ##Action while other people don't?
I also seem to have the only action that can be performed during the day.
Or, maybe, it's obviously fake since nobody else has an ability like that. :derp:

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #310 on: November 16, 2013, 08:10:09 AM »
Honestly I think Dormio wins here

I feel like I should go back and trust my gut again, trying to waffle on an opinion you're already sure of is usually a bad idea imo.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #311 on: November 16, 2013, 08:11:08 AM »
SP are you still on?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2013, 08:11:30 AM »
by "wins" I mean "I think he's town again"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #313 on: November 16, 2013, 08:16:21 AM »
##Vote: Polaris

Sorry mate, but I think trying to debilitate on this further is just going to lead to another headache. Polaris just seems more like scum in the end to me.

Despite Dormio's weirdness in claims, his scumhunting has just been more straightforward in the end, whereas Polaris seems to stymie me at every turn with his opinions.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #314 on: November 16, 2013, 08:18:21 AM »
Also by lynching Polaris I am also lynching Conq-Who-Is-Technically-Not-Playing-This-Game in spirit.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #315 on: November 16, 2013, 08:19:24 AM »
Votecount 5.3

Polaris (2): Dormio, NekoNekoRex
Darkninja (1): Polaris

Not Voting: (2) Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc

It takes 5 to lynch. There are 45 hours remaining. It is now LYLO.
(Countdown)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:46:06 AM by BT »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #316 on: November 16, 2013, 08:20:26 AM »
It takes 5 to lynch. There are 45 hours remaining. It is now LYLO.
Welp, the game is unwinnable now. GG scum, guess you really did trump us in the end.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #317 on: November 16, 2013, 08:21:49 AM »
That typo.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #318 on: November 16, 2013, 08:22:57 AM »
I just copypasted from the last one. Blame that other mod.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #319 on: November 16, 2013, 08:23:04 AM »
Unless it isn't because Polly-kun isn't at L-1!!!

« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2013, 08:24:32 AM »
Came on to post again because I thought of something but that's not important anymore I guess.

We should lynch dark ninja first though since he claimed scum anyway >_>

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #321 on: November 16, 2013, 08:27:05 AM »
The problem is that I can lynch ABC anytime now, as the rest of you convinced me earlier, but I'm the only one that can lynch you, Polly-kun.

« Reply #322 on: November 16, 2013, 08:30:12 AM »
Well at least it wasn't my decision that let scum win.

Gg dormio since I guess his play wasn't scummy and the only reason he became a suspect was PoE. Not gg to dark ninja because lol not impressed.

« Reply #323 on: November 16, 2013, 08:31:03 AM »
At least I can go to bed now knowing the game is over B)

Finally free from mafia at last

« Reply #324 on: November 16, 2013, 08:31:34 AM »
Go to bed easily*

Ok I'm done bye

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #325 on: November 16, 2013, 08:34:38 AM »
Nah I'm totally convinced now that this is the right decision after all. Paladin needs to accept the fact that his scumread on Dormio is probably mostly OMGUS.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #326 on: November 16, 2013, 08:36:19 AM »
To steal a quote from BBM, my gut is always right all the time, 60% of the time.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #327 on: November 16, 2013, 08:37:41 AM »
Who wants to bet Kilga tracked the player who killed him N3?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #328 on: November 16, 2013, 08:38:51 AM »
At some point I'm going to get tired of saying inane things.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #329 on: November 16, 2013, 08:39:58 AM »
BT is still secretly a bastard mod for making this day a "5 votes to lynch" day and not changing it when I point out the error.