Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (GAME OVER)  (Read 34213 times)

Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (DAY 4)
« Reply #180 on: November 14, 2013, 02:14:02 AM »
i regret not quicklynching validon on d3 ;_;

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #181 on: November 14, 2013, 06:55:00 AM »
Votecount 4.3 - ZZZZZZ HAMMER

Validon98 (4): Polaris, BigBangMeteor, Sky_Paladin, NekoNekoRex
Polaris (1): Dormio

Not Voting: (2) Darkninjaabc, Validon98

~

Oh right I'm modding this game. Well Validon98 died.

Welcome to Justice Juice Mafia, Validon98! You're Turbo Tomato. Fastest in the universe, you reach top speeds of a gazillion peas per meal when you set your mind to it. Normally that's not even needed and you're fast enough to be considered invincible, but you're dealing with a tough crowd here.

Your role is Mafia Two-shot Ninja. Twice in the game you may use the factional kill while activating this ability in order to reach your top speed, making it impossible to spot you commiting the crime.

You know the address of your coalition's secret lair. You may meet up and talk there at any time.

You win when you outnumber the good guys or nothing can prevent the same.

I want night actions by my desk in 22 hours.
(Countdown)

To answer a question:

3) Each night has one factional kill. The scumteam may choose a target to kill and if the kill is successful the target will be killed and flipped when the night is over.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (NIGHT 4)
« Reply #182 on: November 15, 2013, 01:28:27 AM »
Early update. EVERYONE WAS SURPRISED.

BBM died. EVERYONE WAS SURPRISED, sort of.

Welcome to Justice Juice Mafia, PX! Mitsuki! BigBangMeteor! You're Durable Durian. Your shell is impenetrable because nothing in the universe can penetrate it. Or 'near-nothing', lest you cause a contradiction with an unstoppable force. You go on daily rounds proving that defense is the best offense and you're confident that'll shine through in this little skirmish.

Your role is Town Doctor. Your shell is mobile, so you may lend it to another superplant at night to protect them from kills. If you don't do anything, you still wouldn't be protected yourself because it's only strong when explicitly used. You're selfless enough that you wouldn't use the shell on yourself, as a matter of fact.

You win when all evildoers are eliminated.

Votecount 5.1

Not Voting: (5) Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, NekoNekoRex, Dormio, Polaris

Day 5 lasts 75.5 hours and requires a majority of 3 votes to lynch. It is now LYLO.
(Countdown)

(The bars are trashed because I assume you folks still lingering know how to manage your time on your own.)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (DAY 5)
« Reply #183 on: November 15, 2013, 01:49:09 AM »
Got blocked, unsurprisingly.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #184 on: November 15, 2013, 01:51:45 AM »
Who did you end up targeting in the end?

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #185 on: November 15, 2013, 02:03:02 AM »
And that makes my survival rate as Doctor for two nights or more equal to 1/6...

« Reply #186 on: November 15, 2013, 02:07:47 AM »
Well regardless, dormio and darkninja are both scum `3`

##Vote Dormio

I hope nobody is surprised by this vote.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #187 on: November 15, 2013, 02:19:16 AM »
I'd rather lynch Darkninja.

I think Dormio is town.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #188 on: November 15, 2013, 02:20:17 AM »
I tried scanning Dormio like I wanted to

« Reply #189 on: November 15, 2013, 02:30:46 AM »
Well if you think Dormio is town then you think I'm scum and we can't have that >_>

What makes you think Dormio is town?

« Reply #190 on: November 15, 2013, 03:41:31 AM »
I'm assuming that all of us thinks that Darkninja is scum, so I figure it's better to have the Polaris vs. Dormio discussion while both NNR and Sky Paladin are still alive and able to contribute their opinions.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #191 on: November 15, 2013, 03:48:29 AM »
Combination of his roleclaim and gut from since I joined the game.

Also the fact Darkninja suspiciously left you out of his recent recap of his reads.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #192 on: November 15, 2013, 03:53:05 AM »
I'm 100% certain Dormio is scum. 

I believe that DNA is almost certainly scum because he didn't vote at all, despite knowing 100% that Validon, Dormio or Polaris must be scum if he wasn't.  There's an outside chance he is a legitimate detective and NNR was faking all along but given NNR actually helped quell the day 2 standoff between Mitsuki and Kilga I'm gonna favor NNR over DNA. 

I WANT Polaris to be scum because it suits my scumreads better but the evidence isn't there :/
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #193 on: November 15, 2013, 03:54:48 AM »
Logic-based conspiracy ahead:

Logic dictates that as soon as you voted Dormio, you revealed today that either you are town trying to vote one of the remaining two scum, or that you are scum trying to lynch the last unconfirmed townie.

Therefore Darkie is scum by virtue of it being impossible for him to be town in either of those two scenarios.

« Reply #194 on: November 15, 2013, 04:01:36 AM »
NNR: Well Darkninja tried to push me as scum over Dormio in Day 4, so interpret that as you will.

Incidentally, Validon also said that I was scum over Dormio.

I would also say that Dormio's roleclaim was hardly town minded, as if he was really town pulling a gambit to try and draw a quickhammer, then why would he let up after BBM stated his intent to vote Dormio, which was what he was vying for in the first place?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #195 on: November 15, 2013, 04:07:18 AM »
....why would scum want to bait town into a scum lynch?

Reread Darkie and realized that his posts are so incomprehensible that it's hard to tell which scumreads he was actually pushing, why am I basing any of my decisions off trying to read this guy?

I'm going to go ISO validon instead.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #196 on: November 15, 2013, 04:07:34 AM »
Or it could be scumvoting scum to buy cred with town :/  NNR you explained that to me only yesterday :D

I'm going to go with DNA and Dormio being the last two scums.  I'm happy to vote either one. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #197 on: November 15, 2013, 04:08:35 AM »
NNR my point was that if Dormio was town, his 'quickhammer gambit' doesn't make sense.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #198 on: November 15, 2013, 04:14:29 AM »
Read Validon and I don't see any distinction between whether he prefers Dormio or Polaris either.

Going to wait for Dormio to at least post.

« Reply #199 on: November 15, 2013, 04:15:43 AM »
Okay... I don't know why I shouldn't vote, but I guess I can lay off for now. After all, Dark is only one of my scumreads. There's still Polaris and Dormio and I'm leaning slightly more on Polaris only because I don't exactly know what Dormio's role does, plus the way Polaris pushed Serela and Mitsuki doesn't seem right to me, and his arguing with Dormio is probably just scum bussing each other.

##Unvote

C'mon NNR what about this post

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2013, 04:20:35 AM »
Polly somehow skipped the entire thought process of guessing a strongman barraged through docblock. that is the conclusion which anybody sensible would come to.
Finally found this Darkie quote after slogging through his nearly unreadable texts as well

Okay apparently I managed to complicate my own reads

Maybe I keep mistaking Validon for Palidon- Polaris.
Where is my brain tonight?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #201 on: November 15, 2013, 04:22:21 AM »
Now I can't find a reliable anti-Dormio quote from Darkie's Thread 2 posts

I guess I could be committing fallacy by trusting obvscum opinions, but I don't think scum want to bus all of each other to death ether, or else they'd never win.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #202 on: November 15, 2013, 04:28:19 AM »
Has my gut betrayed me? Was Dormio really Teh Scums all along (the one time when I don't call him on being scum regardless of his alignment)

It pains me personally to think my gut is only 1 for 3 this game (my other top scum choices previously being Sky and Cheez, aside from Darkie)

Not that it apparently matters now.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #203 on: November 15, 2013, 04:45:46 AM »
It's okay.  Remember I swore both you and Polaris were scum for most of the game.  Then I lynched Serela, Shadoweh, and Cheez8.  My intiution has been all over the shop. 

Anyway I've seen Mirai has been logged on for over an hour with no post so I'm pretty sure there'll be no Dormio post forthcoming. 

Gonna head off to work in about 20 minutes, will put in a vote before then if NNR is going for it. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #204 on: November 15, 2013, 04:59:32 AM »
Ok.  I'll be checking back here every hour or so.  If we're gonna do it, let's do it. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #205 on: November 15, 2013, 06:47:40 AM »
Ah, what the hell then.

If you're scum, you're one lucky sonuvabitch, Polaris.

#Vote: Dormio

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #206 on: November 15, 2013, 06:49:55 AM »
Dude what.
I come back from Diretide to this?

##Vote Polaris

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2013, 06:51:52 AM »
Unvote please, because Darkninjaabc will just hammer me whenever he actually posts and I don't particularly want to lose to Polly-scum.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #208 on: November 15, 2013, 07:06:22 AM »
Like, let's look at Polly-kun's argument.
That I was supposedly being pushed less by Validon/Darkninjaabc on D4.
But, it's like, Validon and Darkninjaabc are basically confirmed scum, so the only two people left to cast doubt between are myself and Polly-kun.
Notice how their opinions of Polly-kun remain more on the neutral side, rather than seriously pushing him over me.
Like, if we look at the post Polly-kun quoted here it's basically "Yeah Dormio has this role that we don't know what it does so maybe he will be more useful" as a pseudo-defence that doesn't actually form much in the way of an opinion.
And, to top this off, it's a situation where they can actually afford to have their members lynched as long as their roleblocker stays alive.
Notice how quick Polly-kun and co. were to switch off to Validon who is basically a goon with the tracker dead?
So, it's like, if they can get some suspicion onto me by having that weird pseudo-defence of me while buying some time and then they lynch me at any point like they're trying to do right now it's gg.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #209 on: November 15, 2013, 07:06:50 AM »
NNR are you here can you unvote?
NNR?