Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (GAME OVER)  (Read 34178 times)

Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (DAY 4)
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2013, 06:39:54 AM »
that is, comparing me to conq is a terrible reason to say that i'm scum because conq wasn't even faking it, he was legitimately angry, and so am I, so ugh.

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2013, 06:41:32 AM »
NNR, killing you would have been dumb because then it would have confirmed me/Kilga/Sky all as town anyways, plus Tracker results from Kilga, though idk if the mafia knew he was Tracker or not.

I guess the fact that Polaris hasn't been quickhammered yet means that either he or Dormio are confirmed scum? Though I guess it's possible all the scum haven't come on yet.

« Reply #62 on: November 12, 2013, 06:43:34 AM »
yeah half the game hasn't come online yet so don't confirm anyone as scum >_>

but if anyone else votes me in the next 24 hours before any sort of agreement then you should probably lynch them to death because that would be confirmed scum

« Reply #63 on: November 12, 2013, 06:48:04 AM »
what are we supposed to be waiting for now in terms of Dormio's power? are we waiting for BT to give us more info or Dormio to actually use the power

and if so, why hasn't Dormio used it yet >_>

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #64 on: November 12, 2013, 06:50:09 AM »
We were waiting?
I've already used it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2013, 06:52:23 AM »
what did it do?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2013, 06:56:17 AM »
Coats me in sugar.
In other words, not much.

« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2013, 06:58:23 AM »
let me guess, it's a one-shot vote modifier that changes your vote in a way that justifies why you're haphazardly voting me when it's lylo

« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2013, 06:59:45 AM »
don't respond to that because it's the only hope i have left

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #69 on: November 12, 2013, 07:01:44 AM »
~♪

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2013, 08:28:17 AM »
I was afk for half the day because I was work.  I was privately hoping I would get killed overnight because then I wouldn't have to face up to my terribly bad call on Cheez8 yesterday.  I was raging so hard at Kilga.  He was OBVIOUSLY scum.  Then Kilga died as town and...well...now I don't know what to think. 

Now I'm seeing Polaris and Dormio go back and forth like they did yesterday only I'm not in the middle, so.  Gonna eat some popcorn and watch the show for another few hours. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2013, 01:23:26 PM »
Given my spectacularly awful picks so far this game, I'm not putting any special weight on what I have to say. 

First of all:  Thanks for covering me night 2, BBM/Mitsuki.  I didn't get notified at the time, but I appreciate not being dead :D

Second:  I assume Dormio's ability is some kind of vote modifier on himself to make it harder to lynch him.  Why is that necessary?  I guess he's probably scum.  Perhaps he's bussing Polaris.  I was sure they were both scum last phase. 

I figure we can split the difference and go with Validon or DNA.  But which one? 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2013, 01:30:00 PM »
Also to add:  with such a long phase, no need to panic and spamvote. 

About Dormio - I'd be happy to lynch him, but I'm worried about the sweetener.  Maybe we can't lynch him today or something. 

At this stage should we fullclaim to help find our last scum?  Unfortunately, I'm exactly as I said - vanilla towny.  I can't do anything except support everybody vocally. 

##Support team vocally.

Worth a shot imo. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2013, 02:00:31 PM »
Votecount 4.15

Polaris (1): Dormio
Not Voting: (6) Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, NekoNekoRex, Validon98, BigBangMeteor, Polaris

Day 4 lasts 72 hours and requires a majority of 4 votes to lynch. It is now LYLO.
(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2013, 02:05:17 PM »
Lets simplify things. correct me if i am wrong but this is messy beyond my comprehensionEither dormio or polaris  is scum.

For there are some impossibly big gambits being pulled this game.
I can tell you this because i copped bbm and failed.

Only solid town is bbm. I dont even want to think about the cross justification and th eimplied reads. If actually nobody here is lying then claims and current situation points to only dormio polaris validon and me. But i know i am not scum. And since i pretty much can confirm for bbm being town factoring in nnrs info either me validon dormio polaris is scym. Since i know i am not scum. I seriously doubt what nnr intend to do, bait the newb here into voting the so called obvscum team and get lynched himself?

And really. Why would scum kill kilga? If anything i expected bbm and nnr to die due to how much more able they are than me and how they are actually doing things with their role. They are much more significant than me. So why did they not die?

I am not scum. So to me. The scumteam is rather obvious if i trust everything here. Assuming nnr isnt pulling a giant gambit after seeing both invest roles flipped and decided to go " fuck yes lets throw my plan in motion to lynch the rolecop after all thes years". If anything, i am les s inclined to trust him for his plan with dan ha sproven he can adequately bullshit a game when on demand. Kilga flipping tracker is just an added bonus to amp nnrs claim to godlike trustworthy level.

I dont buy the colorblind cop at all. We already have a surefire tracker and a conditional rolecop who should b esilently confirming townies away from the scene. Me being roleblocked from day one also shows that scum is probably dead set on discrediting everything i said.

In a nutshell. Imo nnr is lying. Its an unreasonably stupid decision for scum if they actually shot the obvtown instead of the two vaguely claimed pr nnr a nd bbm.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2013, 02:07:38 PM »
Accidentally hit post.

I am going a second wall. Give me while

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2013, 02:29:21 PM »
I would caution you to avoid assuming "stupid". We've yet to catch a single one and now we are at lylo.

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2013, 02:33:24 PM »
Back to the situation at hand

Both are scums or only one is. I dont dare to test it myself.

Since we need their reponses to safely confirm for the former situation i will talk about thr latter atm.

I think polly is the scum among the two.
I cant analyze without cutting either too deep or shallow. But this imo is convicting enough.
Polly somehow skipped the entire thought process of guessing a strongman barraged through docblock. that is the conclusion which anybody sensible would come to.
He also tried to steer town away from the mentality of a onr versus one bwtween him and dormio. And even that is scummy. For it is exactly what it is.

And i guess this is something we can agree on but someone here is definitely lying.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2013, 02:43:20 PM »
* NekoNekoRex has a unique and creative role that is not useful for scum
* NekoNekoRex claims said role in a game with a role cop that claimed d1
* NekoNekoRex has crumbs to back up each action prior
* NekoNekoRex confirms three town, one of which is dead, one of which is a claimed doc, and one of which is a claimed doc save

"totes liar guys"

Keep panicking, scum rolecop.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2013, 02:45:21 PM »
Really wish I hadn't switched to SP last night because having you confirmed scum would make this all the more sweeter. Sweet like Dormio apparently is now.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2013, 02:54:22 PM »
Strongmen/Hitmen don't generally tell the doctor their action failed. Normally in that case the Doctor gets a result of "action successful" but then their target dies anyway.

Also I don't like how yesterday DNA was theorizing about the mafia gambitting a no-kill yesterday, only to now discard that gambit entirely. And then he's also like "assuming NNR isn't pulling a big gambit" only to next sentence talk about how he doesn't buy the Colourblind Cop role...

The reason I think NNR is town is because as far as I can tell, there's only scum benefit in faking his role and outing when he did if one of me and Kilga were scum. Except he's flipped town and I'm basically confirmed town along with Sky regardless of NNR's report because nobody else has claimed a kill-blocking method and the mafia choosing not to kill would be dumb when they couldn't have predicted that one of their members would get protected. Since both me and Kilga are town, all his report on D3 did is stop two townies from attacking each other. Mitsuki would have attacked Kilga a lot more and Kilga would have attacked Mituski a lot more on D3 without that report. Hell, my slot might have been lynched, since IIRC Mitsuki escaped a lot of attention on D3 just because people chose to believe the report that her and Kilga were the same alignment.

So if I take NNR as town, I can't really see why town would have three investigation roles. I think DNA is scum. That being said! DNA is probably more likely to be a Mafia Rolecop than the Mafia Hooker. Winning the battle is meaningless if we lose the war. If we want NNR to get another report tonight then we need to try to go for the Hooker, or either they'll hook me and kill him or hook him and kill me.

Also ugh I hate to say this but if DNA is scum I'm not sure Validon/DNA make sense as buddies. Validon switched his vote to DNA at a very sensitive time in the phase yesterday- when people start having second thoughts about the primary wagons and go for a secondary one. Validon's vote basically took DNA from a position where he couldn't really have been consolidated upon to a position where he had an outside chance of being turbowagoned. So if Validon is town then Dormio/Polaris would be buddies, which is possible. In a 4/3 situation with three townies confirmed I can see the mafia trying to bus each other to give whomever isn't lynched some towncred to survive in a later day phase, rather than putting all their eggs in one basket and going for the mislynch today at the expense of making it super obvious they're buddies if one gets lynched.

But still waiting on BT for whatever Dormio's action did I guess.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2013, 03:00:29 PM »
Also this game has way too many roles. When I subbed in I was promised a closer to Vanilla game. And there are only three claimed Vanillas. :|

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2013, 03:17:54 PM »
Nnr claims said unique and creative role in a game which everyone flipped has a compltely normal role sans me with a small conditional.

Nnr talks about the ridiculousness of my accusation. But provided what i have now i have absolutelu no need to fullclaim who i tracked and how i failed. By elimination one must be lying. I gambitted you and you confirmed my doubts.

Nnr clears are vague and ambigious and only resorted to fullclaiming after tracker flip and doc fullclaim. Aka when its completely safe and convicting such that it takes a ton of parallel guesswork to rebut your cleara fully.

I would also like to remark if i am scum roleclop as i reverae gueased. I would keep kilga who has a aolid townread on me alive and blockill bbm. Unlike what you are doing.

Or there could be framer or godfather and we are outright wrong. But for the sake of scumhunting lets factor out the bullshit.

Honestly speaking i am amazed. Nnr. Just how much did you thought beforehand with this scumstrat. You arwe so confident and laidback in its execution such that you are completely not ignoring the status quo

Cut by bbm

I didnt mention that because i cant type properly on my phone. If this isnt lylo and i have to sleep in an hour or two i wouldnt even bother. I am just doing what i do every day. To lynch scum. Besides since i copped you bbm last night and both our actions failed (which ahould imply roleblock?) its obvious my case is wrong to myaelf even an dyou are town. I dont keep persuing a completely wrong case

I never bought three invest roles thing. If i havent aaid so let me say it again. Someone is lying. Kilga is flipped.
I being obvtown for most of the game somehow isnt a thing anymore. Nnr has been tunneling on me since yesterday and bbm, nnr had the perfect time to fake the role as kilg flipped and i was blocked all game without any cleaes. He also didn teven have the need for long term benefit. He just needs to coast on existing doubt on me. Distract us and lynch someome

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2013, 03:22:21 PM »
And imo dormios sweet thing sounds like a disguise ability. And i cant really think of what else it could influence sans votes. That element alone is ridiculously bastard for a so called vanilla game.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #84 on: November 12, 2013, 03:32:01 PM »
And i have only an hour or so until i sleep and will be another aeven hours i get to post my thoughts spanning across nk an dacumteam analysis. If me being voiceful at such a time suring lylo is called panic....wow. i doubt how much i need to type when i actually do panic to convince rest you are acum pulling another huge gambit with your knowledge

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #85 on: November 12, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »
Apologies for shitty typing skills. I have so much analysis i really want to bring up but if it isnt pbvious i need to pause every now and then to check my posts.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2013, 04:35:14 PM »
So, it's down to only six other people? Well, the PoE for the scumteam is obvious at this point, isn't it?
NNR- He claimed a role which has every time soon correct information. By know it's obvious he was not using it to disguise the alignments of other people because they all turned out to be town, although holy crap, I NEVER would have seen all of the references to brown. Cleared town.
Sky- Confirmed town as well due to NNR's role.
BBM- Similarly, although I'm kind of worried about the fact that he claimed. If scum gets lynched tonight BBM is in serious danger.

So, that leaves...

Dormio- He argued a lot with a variety of people, particularly Kilga and Cheez, all while giving little in the way of cases and promising to give cases on certain people yet never doing so, too content to push on mislynches to give a care about anyone else. The only thing that worries me about him is this day power he's activated, but I don't really know what it's done. BT, are you ever going to say what the hell this did?

Dark- He has been under my suspicion this entire game. I figured from all of his strange posts and his arrogance at times that he was scummy, yet a lot of towny people cleared him as town, which in the end is untrue. I always figured he had a possibility of being scum, and that's why I switched my vote to him last second yesterday, because Cheez also at the last second managed to convince me that he wasn't scum by breaking the part of Kilga's logic that involved the ED2 nonsense with the votes. In fact I thought Kilga might have been scum for a bit after that because of how he pushed mislynches all three days, but he turned out to be town so... >_>;
Of course, the fact that none of his supposed roleclops worked, combined with the fact that yes, three information gathering roles for town does seem a little too much, also does much to make me want him lynched.

Polaris- Another person who flew under the radar for me, but not as much as Dormio. I was kind of confused as to why he and Serela argued so much if they were tied together by role. I mean, if they were both tied by the same role, wouldn't they be the same alignment? Well, the possibility always exists that Polaris was pushing Serela because he himself was scum trying to get rid of the townie he was tied to in order to be able to use his vote freely. It's an odd yet possible situation, as people have already figured before. Also, he kept pushing against Mitsuki's posting style and accusations yesterday without much in the way of actual defense. At the very least he could have tried to justify himself more but to attack one's posting style isn't exactly townie behavior.

Dark seems the most dangerous to me. If he fakeclaimed roleclop then there's a chance he might be some scum powerrole and leaving him alive would be dangerous.

##Vote: Darkninjaabc
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2013, 05:01:28 PM »
What. The. Fuck.

This bullshit that lacks any substantial content.
I get fucking pissed at times but this is ridiculous. What happened happened. Deal with it scum. Stop fucking dragging on your crazy omgus buses. I am not kilga but i am town. You two scums jumping the gun is goddamn retarded. This entire bullshit is a scheme to lynch me. Isnt that fucking obvious already bbm. Get your facts straight. We have three confirmed prs. If you actually want to believw all thrwe scums conpletely ignored nnr and let him do whatever he wants fine. Fuck this game. Even nnr himself brushed upon the subject without even being asked to. He went "well maybe scum didnt buy my claim lol" to "ninja is working for them!!!" which leads into "well in this case no matter what i am town". Along these lines. Nnr must be scum. For bbm mus tbe the doc due to how we both failed.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2013, 05:18:26 PM »
Nnr clears are vague and ambigious and only resorted to fullclaiming after tracker flip and doc fullclaim. Aka when its completely safe and convicting such that it takes a ton of parallel guesswork to rebut your cleara fully.
My clears are vauge because my role forced me to do guesswork until one of my scans died, obviously. Also the point about claiming D3 is moot, because I revealed my role on D2, and I made it pretty obvious it was an investigation role.

I would also like to remark if i am scum roleclop as i reverae gueased. I would keep kilga who has a aolid townread on me alive and blockill bbm. Unlike what you are doing.
Kilga died because he can track the nightkill, obviously. I figured that out now. His death means nothing for your alignment. If you were the town rolecop, why would I claim a role that is so obviously worthless as a scum role? Your claims are a pretty nice excuse, you don't even need to claim "blocked" because of your conditional, and with Kilga gone, you can do whatever you want at night.

If you actually want to believw all thrwe scums conpletely ignored nnr and let him do whatever he wants fine.
I dunno how to explain this though, you got me there. I suppose scum only has limited resources, though. Getting a kill takes priority over getting me blocked, after all.

Man, we have so many mad scums this game, they're so mad because they have so few options, right?

----
Stop fucking dragging on your crazy omgus buses
Oooh! Scumslip!

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2013, 05:34:29 PM »
...you know what. If your entire logic as town relies on you not justifying your odd role among us and conpletely retarded scums whilw being ambigious as fuck. The entire train you proposed doesnt stand because according to your premise everyone is shit players who play as bad as they cant explain things.

I see what you are getting at in hindsight. But i was so implanted with my dual thinking in scumshoes i actually forgot to switch back. Problem? I bother to explain my cases. And do try to check what time is gmt 8 is now. I am fully justified to be messed up in a hurry for i am cycling around mafiascum wiki and this and the old thread constantly whilw tuping at insane speed on phone.