Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104557 times)

Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 3)
« Reply #810 on: November 08, 2013, 11:28:59 PM »
honestly I just think Mitsuki is being pretentious right now, because her confirmation bias is intense to the point of no return. the only thing I can think of that'll make her change her mind is going to be my flip

going to repeat this for emphasis

« Reply #811 on: November 08, 2013, 11:33:25 PM »
Shadoweh (6): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc, Dormio
Kilgamayan (3): Mitsuki, Shadoweh, Cheez8
NekoNekoRex (1): SB

Not Voting (1): Kilgamayan

... for some reason NNR's name on the wagon tag or whatever it's called wasn't green, and I've just realised about it.

Polaris, sorry for the poorly asked question. What I mean is why would your pride have been hurt like that if you were town.
It's not like it's the only point of my case, by the way.

« Reply #812 on: November 08, 2013, 11:35:10 PM »
Let's analyze what we have so far: the reasons given to say that my cases aren't valid are that 1- I haven't read properly, the style of my cases is bad, etc / 2- tunnel vision, other biases / 3- My identity is bad

So well, what does this say about how my cases are? Nothing. You could say all of this about anybody else (obviously changing some parts, like ?quotestrippy? to ?quoteless?), it'd contain no actual replies to the cases and it'd make it look like they're terrible.
It made my cases look like shit without actually saying anything about my thoughts.

Going to repeat for emphasis.

« Reply #813 on: November 08, 2013, 11:40:28 PM »
How does that make me scum?

« Reply #814 on: November 08, 2013, 11:41:40 PM »
because I thought I was being the shining light of town and you ruined that ;_;

and don't you dare spin that into a scummy "only scum care about looking town" because that is false, town enjoy being town just as much as scum do

« Reply #815 on: November 08, 2013, 11:46:26 PM »
because I thought I was being the shining light of town and you ruined that ;_;

... how? I literally only mentioned you as "I think he's scum too, but I have not as much conviction about it and I'm going to write my case later". I can see no such reaction against my cases and you not mentioning at all why I hadn't written the case on you or something  and blah blah blah if that was true.

« Reply #816 on: November 08, 2013, 11:51:03 PM »
because i felt that your case on me was going to be as bad as the one on kilga so I figured I would say something about your case on kilga

either way my "hurt pride" is a horrible reason to think that I'm scum so please stop using it. and also answer my other question.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #817 on: November 08, 2013, 11:54:45 PM »
I was hoping you'd give me a name to make this less general, but okay, we'll do this the long way. Let's say it's one of DNA and Dormio (both chosen for a reason - let's see who figures that reason out by the end of this post!). Then the vote count looks like one of these:

Shadoweh (6): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc, Dormio

---

How plausible do you think either of those scenarios is? That we had dual-town wagons, and not only were all three scum on the same wagon, but they were on the self-destructive vanilla townie's wagon? Do you really think scum would sit there on vanilla Shadowy and make no effort whatsoever to get unclaimed Kilga (someone that half the players in this game have spent time propping as the greatest player that ever lived)  to at least claim, if not outright lynched? It's not like they weren't there - all of Validon, Polaris, and DNA (and hell, even Sky Paladin) had posted less than an hour before Dormio hammered. Do you really think that NONE of them would at least fake sudden uncertainty and gutcheck over in my direction to try to draw a claim? The potential for major pressure was certainly there, with at least DNA proclaiming he hated me. But all of them stuck to Shadowy instesad of trying to put me at any risk whatsoever. How likely do you really think that is?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #818 on: November 08, 2013, 11:56:41 PM »
I have literally five minutes before I am off on my epic katana-crafting journey.  And Blizzcon details are up!  I totally want to stick around and read but sword making is my childhood dream.  I'm like a twelve year old kid all over again. 

I had a read of the thread when I first got up and mulled over it while I was in the shower. 

I was surprised to not be dead.  I had expected Validon and (one other specific person~~~) to hop on to my lynch.  I guess I'm disappointed to be wrong again but happy to still be around. 

I decided to go with Mitsuki's read over Kilga's.  I don't have time to do an analysis until I get back from swordtown, around twelve hours from now. 

##Unvote
##Vote Polaris
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #819 on: November 08, 2013, 11:58:00 PM »
I'm heading out to pick up my girlfriend and won't be back for another couple of hours, but I wanted to post the ~*~answer to the riddle~*~ in case people can't figure it out and start jonesin' to know while I'm gone.

ANSWER:
Spoiler:
In this scenario, if Validon and Polaris are a scum team, then their buddy pretty much has to be Cheez, someone whom Mitsuki has said she doesn't see the case for.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #820 on: November 08, 2013, 11:59:44 PM »
Sheesh, those colored vote counts. Talk about misleading.

If all three of Kilga, Mitsuki, and NNR are town after all, then they're accurate, but any two of those three could be scum and the third would have no way of knowing. That three players are townies is a kind of dangerous thing to assume, especially if it's all based on the words of one of them.

cut by- oh

uhh... Well, at least that's a solid reason to be suspicious of me there, Kilga.

Paladin what are you doing. Polaris is probably town. This is one of the only things I've let myself believe this entire game.

Cut a third time. Whoooo
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #821 on: November 09, 2013, 12:01:06 AM »
NO SPOILING THE RIDDLE >:|

kbbl

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #822 on: November 09, 2013, 12:01:52 AM »
Alright, starting off with things, Cheez for the beginning of D1 spent a lot of time arguing with Dark. While I don't exactly trust Dark, all he did was just argue over Dark's opinions on things.

...Okay yeah, never mind. As much as there is to make me suspicious of Darkie, I really can't shake the feeling I get of a person who's just trying way too hard. Mostly in his earlier posts. Still not too sure what to think of him suddenly dropping the subject and making amends at the end, but that's really not enough to keep me convinced about my vote.

##Unvote

If you weren't even sure to begin with, then why bother with the entire case? It's just babbling that in the end means you aren't doing much else. Before then you yelled at Dormio for his earliest posts (which, come on, it was RVS, people can make posts like that, which is why I don't take them into consideration really), which... isn't much either.

Serela, dang it, you really sound like you're not town but your role makes it sound like there's not much else for you to be. Make up your mind (or just mess up more.)

Okay, that last sentence really bugs me. I think by the way the rest of the post this was from that statement in parenthesis was after Serela cut you, but why mention it...? You did a similar thing with a previous post where you were mentioning me not having an opinion yet and then pretty much went "(oh he still doesn't have one too bad)." It doesn't give me warm fuzzy feelings.

...wait, that's not a scumtell. That's what I'm doing too.

I can't believe I just now noticed this. Alright I'll go reconsider. I GUESS.

That unwillingness to get off like that REALLY urks me as well. It's like you're saying " WHOOPS I FAILED TO PIN A CASE ON HIM GOTTA DO SOMETHING ELSE NOW."

Well, here are the hunches I have, at any rate, even though I can't support most of them:

Darkie- Even though he's wrong, I have very little doubt that he's town.
Kilga- Bad vibes. Not sure why.
SB- Same bad vibes as Kilga.
Dormio- I still suspect him.

Yeah... I don't like the fact that you openly admit you can't support most of these. A read without support isn't a read, it's guts and guts aren't a good basis for a case.

Serela: A couple of legitimate arguments have been raised against him, as well as a couple of not-so-legitimate arguments. However, a good portion of the reason I have to not vote Serela right away comes from people who aren't Serela. Right now, I'm against the wagon for him, but at the same time seeing it go through wouldn't bother me too much.

So you didn't like the wagon yet... didn't mind if it went through. If that doesn't scream scum I don't know what does.

Quote from: Serela
Cheez quotes posts about me being confused why Kilga is being mad at me, and then says "nevermind I should vote Serela"

I don't get how that train of thought is supposed to work >_> Kilga misinterpreted something I said, proceeded to make accusations at me, I was really confused because I had no idea what he was talking about. How does that make me scum?

A quote from Serela that Cheez quoted, which sums up my opinion on Cheez's interaction with Serela up until now. That whole "I don't like the wagon buuuuut I don't care if it goes through so I'll vote it anyways" really bugs me. If you don't like a wagon, don't vote for it, simple as that.

There are totally other viable wagons but I'm not really that concerned about voting for yours.

Still urgh.

Mmmmm...

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

At least because, if Serela's going to get lynched, there'd better be enough people voting WITHOUT Serela's help for that to happen.

So you unvoted and went to another suspicion of yours... because you thought it would only be fair for other people to jump on that wagon anyways? Sounds more like a "I'm getting off of this wagon so that I won't get dragged along with it!" attitude.

That's mostly it for D1. This post is so long already so I'm just going to separate this from the rest of my ISO on him, plus I'm going to be proactive and use my vote.

##Vote: Cheez8

Cuts everywhere, mostly stuff between Polaris and Mitsuki and Kilga explaining the votecount thing. It makes sense: Scum would want to try to see if Kilga could get lynched because they would probably want him gone. Yet the only people who waffled were Cheez. Sky_Paladin also said he wasn't really sure of the Shadoweh thing in the end, waffling at the last second. Of course, I'm suspecting Cheez more at the moment, so...

Cut again: Sky I'm still suspecting you but Cheez is more suspicious at the moment.

More cuts, please let me post.

SERIOUSLY WITH THE CUTS
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

« Reply #823 on: November 09, 2013, 12:02:44 AM »
cheez i'm so happy that you're saying that i'm town that i want to believe strongly in my heart that you aren't scum ;_;

and also because sky paladin's vote aggravates me to no end

I'm going to have to reread again but it's probably going to be another "is this bad because it's scummy or because it's newbtown" jamboree

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #824 on: November 09, 2013, 12:03:16 AM »
Votecount 3.4

Cheez8 (3): Polaris, Kilgamayan, Validon98
Sky_Paladin (2): Dormio, Cheez8
Polaris (2): Mitsuki, Sky_Paladin
Kilgamayan (1): Darkninjaabc
Darkninjaabc (1): NekoNekoRex

It's 5 to lynch and 53 hours remaining.
(Countdown)

SERIOUSLY WITH THE CUTS

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #825 on: November 09, 2013, 12:32:32 AM »
Okay, now for D2 and D3 stuff.

I'm also secretly hoping Darkie says something incriminating beyond a doubt because he really does not inspire confidence as a townie. It'd be really convenient for him to slip up but sadly he can only really slip up and prove he's scum if he's scum and that's kind of a long shot.

This attitude on Dark really doesn't inspire confidence in you as a townie, particularly you saying it would be "convenient." Again, my opinion of Dark isn't that great, but your wording really looks like a scumslip to me.

Looking through most of the rest of his D2 stuff it was mostly wrangling with Dormio then going "oh better change mind LET'S GO TO KILGA BECAUSE MY BRAIN ISN'T HERE."  I also don't get why he like only barely mentions Shadoweh all things considered. I mean, he votes her at the end of D1, then like barely mentions her D2. I don't get the logic of this at all.

Most of his D3 stuff is just justification, justification, justification, a bit of talking with people but not much in the way of actual scumhunting in light of last night's flip.

Okay, nothing in D2 or D3 really changes my opinion. Still keeping my vote on Cheez.

« Reply #826 on: November 09, 2013, 12:35:35 AM »
How plausible do you think either of those scenarios is? That we had dual-town wagons, and not only were all three scum on the same wagon, but they were on the self-destructive vanilla townie's wagon? Do you really think scum would sit there on vanilla Shadowy and make no effort whatsoever to get unclaimed Kilga (someone that half the players in this game have spent time propping as the greatest player that ever lived)  to at least claim, if not outright lynched? It's not like they weren't there - all of Validon, Polaris, and DNA (and hell, even Sky Paladin) had posted less than an hour before Dormio hammered. Do you really think that NONE of them would at least fake sudden uncertainty and gutcheck over in my direction to try to draw a claim? The potential for major pressure was certainly there, with at least DNA proclaiming he hated me. But all of them stuck to Shadowy instesad of trying to put me at any risk whatsoever. How likely do you really think that is?

... I actually still think that you're scum, but even if you weren't yes, I doubt any of those people would try to get yourself killed just like that. It'd look so scummy if it worked, and they wouldn't risk it. And it wasn't going to happen anyways, so why risk it?

« Reply #827 on: November 09, 2013, 12:43:25 AM »
Paladin what are you doing. Polaris is probably town. This is one of the only things I've let myself believe this entire game.

What are the reasons you are townreading him?

By the way, the first game I played with Polaris (my first MotK game, actually, I can provide a link if you wish), I was TOTALLY townreading him and when he flipped scum I was so shocked. I'd never have thought someone with such an attitude could be scum. (His behaviour is different from then though, that's not my point)
That's part of why I don't like townreads much and I try to avoid them. It's fine as long as I have scumreads, and it certainly works better for me.

« Reply #828 on: November 09, 2013, 12:46:39 AM »
because i felt that your case on me was going to be as bad as the one on kilga so I figured I would say something about your case on kilga

either way my "hurt pride" is a horrible reason to think that I'm scum so please stop using it. and also answer my other question.

My case still stands even if you don't have that all in mind - painting cases as bad by fallacies and no actual reasoning is scummy by itself.
I can even go into what kind of fallacy each of your points is, if you want.

Answer the rest of my case before.

... Kilga, why do you want to convince me so much? (o_o) You can try to get other people to vote the people you want, you know. I doubt you'll make me change my opinion.

I didn't hit post after writing all of this? Why (@A@)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #829 on: November 09, 2013, 12:53:49 AM »
Sorry I hope I didn't spoil it

Anyway, from my perspective, the colored thing looks a little different:

Note that, for one, Sky Paladin isn't colored green on some whim. Why was Paladin even green in the first place?
The three blue names are the three involved in that "same alignment" stuff. All three could be town, or two of them could be scum.
If the case is that all of these people are town, then all of the members of the scumteam were voting for Shadoweh, which I wouldn't have too much trouble believing. Perhaps they avoided focusing on Kilga because they were worried it would lead to Kilga focusing on them?
If two of these three aren't town, though, that complicates matters. I see I've been cut by Validon though, and expanding on that right now would make this post take very long.

So, Validon...
Alright, starting off with things, Cheez for the beginning of D1 spent a lot of time arguing with Dark. While I don't exactly trust Dark, all he did was just argue over Dark's opinions on things.
...Your point? I had nothing else to do aside from joining in the RVS.

If you weren't even sure to begin with, then why bother with the entire case? It's just babbling that in the end means you aren't doing much else. Before then you yelled at Dormio for his earliest posts (which, come on, it was RVS, people can make posts like that, which is why I don't take them into consideration really), which... isn't much either.
Had I not bothered with the entire case (aka had a small discussion with him), I would not have drawn enough out of Darkie for me to establish an opinion on him. Are you seriously taking that earliest Dormio vote into account? That was me making a random baseless vote, coming up with some joke reason to put behind it, and presenting it as if I actually believed it. In other words, like you said, it was RVS.

Okay, that last sentence really bugs me. I think by the way the rest of the post this was from that statement in parenthesis was after Serela cut you, but why mention it...? You did a similar thing with a previous post where you were mentioning me not having an opinion yet and then pretty much went "(oh he still doesn't have one too bad)." It doesn't give me warm fuzzy feelings.
I'm not playing to give people warm fuzzy feelings. As for why I mentioned it, it was probably to let Serela know that I'm going to suspect him too if he doesn't shape up his act or something. I'm fairly certain several people have done the same to various people, including me.

That unwillingness to get off like that REALLY urks me as well. It's like you're saying " WHOOPS I FAILED TO PIN A CASE ON HIM GOTTA DO SOMETHING ELSE NOW."
Do something else? The first thing I did after this was to go back through Darkie's posts to see whether I well and truly believed he was scum. I don't see why that unwillingness should irk you. If anything, it should instill confidence. What if, instead, I had suddenly dropped all suspicion of Darkie and actually DID move on to something else, just like that? That sounds a lot scummier than what I did here, even when you try to make out what I did to be scummy. You're searching too hard, pal.

Yeah... I don't like the fact that you openly admit you can't support most of these. A read without support isn't a read, it's guts and guts aren't a good basis for a case.
Well, at least now I know what qualifies as a read. Thanks~
Once again, what would you prefer I do? Dredge up some BS reasoning before making mention of each of my hunches? I tried that several times and it didn't stop people from calling my cases unsupported.

So you didn't like the wagon yet... didn't mind if it went through. If that doesn't scream scum I don't know what does.

A quote from Serela that Cheez quoted, which sums up my opinion on Cheez's interaction with Serela up until now. That whole "I don't like the wagon buuuuut I don't care if it goes through so I'll vote it anyways" really bugs me. If you don't like a wagon, don't vote for it, simple as that.

Still urgh.
Yeah, "urgh" is right. Serela was a very unconvincing town read for me at that point. Serela said that after I completely misinterpreted something he said, so of course what I said didn't make any sense. And there's so little context to that last statement. I don't even recognize that line, so I don't know what you expect me to say about it.

So you unvoted and went to another suspicion of yours... because you thought it would only be fair for other people to jump on that wagon anyways? Sounds more like a "I'm getting off of this wagon so that I won't get dragged along with it!" attitude.
Serela voted himself. I didn't want Serela to be lynched if the town couldn't produce enough people to lynch Serela without his help.

I get that you think I'm scum and all but you're assuming I'm scum first and proving it second. You've pointed out several scumtells here that aren't scumtells at all, and from the sound of things you're just getting started, huh? Hey, how about a deal: Next time, don't refer to something as a scumtell if it isn't a scumtell. It'd make this a lot easier on me.

Cut by the D2&3 part, and it's only one quote long! Amazing!

Will you stop getting hung up on my wording? Coming from somebody who was at that point very conflicted as to whether somebody claiming to have a major power role was telling the truth or not, yes, Darkie somehow incriminating himself beyond a shadow of a doubt WOULD be very convenient in clearing up the immense amounts of doubt that were plaguing me.

At this point I'm willing to brush your argument to the side and get back to other business because it's laughably weak, even by my standards.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #830 on: November 09, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »
I'm just here briefly to say that I've skimmed through Mitsuki's :words: and they sound stupid.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #831 on: November 09, 2013, 01:03:16 AM »
... I actually still think that you're scum, but even if you weren't yes, I doubt any of those people would try to get yourself killed just like that. It'd look so scummy if it worked, and they wouldn't risk it. And it wasn't going to happen anyways, so why risk it?

This is incredibly presumptuous.

- How is it risky? DNA, at the very least, could have switched his vote to me and no one would have thought anything it, since he suspected me. For the rest of them, Shadowy had finally started posting, and you had just put up a giant case against me for them to sheep to. (Plus people have been doing gutreads and not substantiating votes left and right this game.) Unvoting Shadowy while she was at L-2 and citing a desire to reread would have perfectly innocuous.

- How do you know it wasn't going to happen? I had three votes and DNA was a fourth waiting to happen. That would be enough to at least tie me at L-2 with the person I spent the entire day wanting dead and possibly drawn a role claim from me if I had something I thought could swing the lynch back Shadowy's way. It may still have ended in a Shadowy lynch, but it's free information for scum.

« Reply #832 on: November 09, 2013, 01:05:02 AM »
Mitsuki, if you're going to implicate me for "painting your cases as bad" and nothing else and then use reverse process of elimination to clear everyone else as town (instead of clearing everyone else as town on their own merit) then that is the most stubborn thing I have ever seen. This is terrible town behavior and since we're both going to ignore each other's posts anyway I don't see the point in talking about this anymore, so I'll just end this immaturely so that you can get to be the better man.

You're such a weenie. Go back to Weenie Hut Jr.'s.

(Unless you're scum and I fell right into your trap of bad reasoning and stupid stubbornness which I secretly wish is the case because wooooooow)

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #833 on: November 09, 2013, 01:06:19 AM »
Also you don't need to keep reminding me that you don't think I'm town, I'm fully aware of that. I've said once that we're assuming NNR's statement is true and that I must be town to you for the sake of this exercise. In fact, there is a second half to this exercise that covers the hypothetical possibilities where I'm scum and how someone in your position must then logically procee.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #834 on: November 09, 2013, 01:09:55 AM »
*proceed

Also also I'm doing this to both work you through what your reads logically imply (and get you on better track if you're town) and get a better read on you for myself (and find something to bring to bear against you if you're scum). I will say that your stubbornness to take part in an exercise that only helps your standing and your reads if you're town is not doing you a lot of favors on the latter half.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #835 on: November 09, 2013, 01:10:44 AM »
What are the reasons you are townreading him?
Part of it is based on his role, part of it is based on a lack of potentially scummy actions aside from his insistence on lynching best bud Serela back on Day 1. And that's only a potentially scummy action, not an actually scummy action. I could definitely see a townie acting that way, and it's not too much harder even when considering their roles. Also, Polly is just generally being reasonable.

I'm seriously considering both Validon and Paladin for being part of the scum team this time around. I think I said earlier that if that was the case Dormio would be the other member but I could see it being Darkie too.

Regardless of my indecision in other matters, my vote is staying on Paladin.

Also you don't need to keep reminding me that you don't think I'm town, I'm fully aware of that. I've said once that we're assuming NNR's statement is true and that I must be town to you for the sake of this exercise. In fact, there is a second half to this exercise that covers the hypothetical possibilities where I'm scum and how someone in your position must then logically procee.
Ooh, this sounds interesting.

« Reply #836 on: November 09, 2013, 01:22:59 AM »
Comparing Sky Paladin and Cheez.

Sky Paladin: There's a lot of setup speculation plus some wishywashiness on voting. Based on wagon analysis alone, Sky Paladin unvoted the lynch wagon prior to the hammer and then voted back again (applies to both wagons). His vote on me is probably his worst yet, based only on sheeping Mitsuki. I kinda doubt he even took a look over my posts when he voted me, because he's only done process of elimination so far without any actual reading. (PoE is  kinda valid but you still have to look at the people themselves, you know :( ) On the other hand, his impromptu case on Shadoweh seemed fairly town-minded, but then again he might have done it for his own sake over wanting to lynch Shadoweh.

Cheez: I got the impression that he was doing a lot of thinking about the game seeing as he mentioned everything, but the problem is that his reads have been largely inconsistent so I'm really ??? Wagon analysis shows that Cheez avoided BOTH the wagons (as I mentioned earlier) in a very strange way, which is arguably a point for him being scum, though it can also be argued otherwise. In D3 I dunno if he has done any real scumhunting, because his Sky Paladin vote looks kind of appeasement-y to Dormio. I'd have to say Sky Paladin and Dormio being on the same scumreads list is a little strange.

Wow maybe both of them are scum. I voted Cheez first on gut so I think I'll leave it there for now but this is hard when both of them are newbies ;_;

Validon voting Cheez feels just a tad like sheeping but I should look at what he posted in more detail before singing mary had a little lamb.

« Reply #837 on: November 09, 2013, 01:36:04 AM »
Hmm actually Validon's voting patterns might be a little sheepy in general. I don't know if I should find fault in that since Kilga is super charisma but I should keep that in mind. He got a little more proactive after he vented his feelings which is pretty good, but I dunno if I should just be judging on supposedly good intentions alone.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #838 on: November 09, 2013, 02:01:42 AM »
In D3 I dunno if he has done any real scumhunting, because his Sky Paladin vote looks kind of appeasement-y to Dormio. I'd have to say Sky Paladin and Dormio being on the same scumreads list is a little strange.
I don't really believe I've done much scumhunting this day that has actually established anything, no. I keep putting that off. ^^; And I agree, Paladin and Dormio being on the same list is extremely strange. There's absolutely no way the two of them could be on the same scumteam, as far as I'm concerned. That doesn't stop them from being my main two suspects right now.

My Paladin vote is in no way meant to be appeasement. No matter what, if Paladin flips I know I'll be reasonably safe in assuming Dormio is the opposite alignment, and vice versa, really. Of the two, Paladin looks more suspicious at the moment. That's why I want to vote for him. I truly believe he is worthy of suspicion.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #839 on: November 09, 2013, 02:16:25 AM »
Urgh, I'm doing an RP now with people and tomorrow I'm going to be gone for most of the day, so I'll respond to cases and stuff then. Sorry if I'm suddenly disappearing like this, but other things call at the moment. >.<