Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104511 times)

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 3)
« Reply #750 on: November 08, 2013, 06:48:25 AM »
I'm at work in between classes so it's phone update ftw

I dropped NNR because my case fell through when Shadoweh was town.
I was sorry for lynching Shadoweh because I felt largely responsible and I had made a mistake. That is my way.
I thought Mitsuki post was good because she used not-made-up stuff vs NNR who also said he hadnt read the thread day 1.
I tried hard to hunt scum. But I made a mistake on my target.
I think day 3 we should focus more on the people who didn't scum hunt at all. It's easy to dogpile me because I was wrong. But it's also not right. I made a bad judgement but my reasons were not argued with a the time. Nobody disagreed with me! So I don't think it's fair to jump on me now. You should have done it yesterday. To do it now appears suspicious IMO

See you in a few hours~
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #751 on: November 08, 2013, 06:55:03 AM »
So I should, like, dedicate this post to Cheez8's D3 posts or something.
So one thing I really like about Cheez8's first post is this:
If Kilga and Mitsuki are the same alignment I'm left in a very confused state because my thoughts on Kilga were wildly wavering but leaning towards scum and my thoughts on Mitsuki were barely formed but leaning towards town. I'm probably going to conclude absolutely nothing on this front, ever.
I mean, I like how it's basically a complete ignorance of NNR's claimed results.
I mean NNR stated that the two are the same alignment, and Kilga is somebody that Cheez8 was willing to vote over Shadoweh on D2.
Except, he doesn't exactly want to give up on his Kilga "case" or something so he's all like "well I can't tell anything from this".
Which kind of like, you know, leaves himself with lots of options open.
He can either swing his Mitsuki read to scum just because he thinks Kilga is scummy or he can swing his Kilga read to town because he thinks Mitsuki is townie and nobody can really blame him for taking either course of action.
Isn't that convenient?
Also, the appeal to our emotions here:
Anyway, even if I am as useless as you're making me out to be, I don't see why I'd have to be scum in order to play this poorly.
Is pretty cute, isn't it?
I'll note how it's linked with his own mistakes so he can kill two birds with one stone.
He gets to backtrack on something he said while looking all cute and adorable and (hopefully) non-lynchable at the same time.
Isn't that great?
The other posts contain nothing of value either.
No reads.
Not a single mention of whether or not I, his big case that he's had for the majority of the game, am still scum to him or not.
Just ambiguity and defending himself.
:derp:

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I just want to go without being cut. But, oh, how am I to live without you?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #752 on: November 08, 2013, 07:01:05 AM »
And, now, to respond to the latest Sky Palladium post.
Well, since it's a phone post, I guess I should wait until he gets to elaborate further on a computer where you can actually type words fast but I want to ask about one thing.
I think day 3 we should focus more on the people who didn't scum hunt at all. It's easy to dogpile me because I was wrong. But it's also not right. I made a bad judgement but my reasons were not argued with a the time. Nobody disagreed with me! So I don't think it's fair to jump on me now. You should have done it yesterday. To do it now appears suspicious IMO
Isn't this a bit of an overreaction?

« Reply #753 on: November 08, 2013, 07:03:59 AM »
Good morning everyone post. I'll try not to write much because morning sure messes everything up for me. I haven't even read most of the posts.

Mitsuki and Kilgamayan are the same alignment. I'm inclined to believe this means they are both town.

... are you 100% sure?

Ok good to know. I was thinking that even though I was being critical of Mitsuki (perhaps overly so), I don't think she's exactly scum.

but like mitsuki are you scum? :o

because like I seriously don't know how you can just waltz in with scumreads the two people generally accepted as town (kilga and me, sorry for being a pretentious) while simultaneously refusing to consider any of the existing wagons, and adamantly at that. your credibility is decreased because it seems like you haven't really looked at the game properly, which makes me wonder if you're even serious about these cases or if you just made them up because you're trying to look SO HIP and PRO TOWN by challenging a widely held belief.

##Vote: Validon For now, but Polaris was so scummy yesterday and he clearly contradicted himself just now, as I've just pointed out. I'd place my vote on him, but I prefer to wait and write my case.
Also, it'd be dumb to vote Kilga now if I still have suspects and NNR says that about his role, but that doesn't mean I automatically trust his results. Kilga might be a godfather (was it called like that?)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #754 on: November 08, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »
It seems I hit "Post" instead of "Preview".
Anyway, continuing from where I left off.

Isn't this a bit of an overreaction?
I mean, unless I missed a post, the only people voting for you right now are myself and NNR.
And I do recall that I was voting for you on D2 as well.
And I think that NNR was doing the same, and that you even said that NNR's vote on you was basically unsubstantiated.
So, it's like, what happened to that?
Why are you so paranoid about being blamed for the lynch?
Just like with Serela, why do you feel the need to distance yourself from the lynch so much?
Afraid of being tied to it?
Perhaps because you knew that the flips wouldn't be scum?
Just wondering.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #755 on: November 08, 2013, 07:04:48 AM »
Also the cut reminded me that I should probably post about Validon but I kind of want dinner and I have no idea what will happen afterwards.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #756 on: November 08, 2013, 07:47:56 AM »
... are you 100% sure?
Let me answer that with another question: Do I have an obsession with catgirls?

Spoiler:
The answer is yes
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #757 on: November 08, 2013, 08:14:46 AM »
Votecount 3.2

Sky_Paladin (2): NekoNekoRex, Dormio
Cheez8 (2): Polaris, Kilgamayan
Validon (1): Mitsuki

Not Voting: (4) Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, Cheez8, Validon98

It's 5 to lynch and 69 hours remaining.
(Countdown)

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #758 on: November 08, 2013, 11:26:14 AM »
##cheeze8

Still at work

I actually think Validon is scum too, along with dark. I will explain when I get home. Just seeing them tere in. Of votging...it fills my heart with dread.

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #759 on: November 08, 2013, 12:10:43 PM »
Let me answer that with another question: Do I have an obsession with catgirls?

Spoiler:
The answer is yes

Have you considered that one of those adorable catgirls could actually be just a cosplayer? Did you check to see if her ears and tail were real?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #760 on: November 08, 2013, 01:31:43 PM »
Look this is bullshit.

NNR and kilga are scums who didnt even bother to kill because atm everyone can be omgus into scumread.

NNR subbed in an originally scummy slot.
Kilga seems super protown but slips up at times.
Cheez never had any solid opinion.
Sky has super detailed insight and crazy insights in na and defends himself only.
Dormio is too normal and that makes him scum? W
Polaris is fufilling a possibly uberscum role impeded only by a town best pal.
Validon is being pushed on hard since d1.

We are losing hard. Rather than docblock as scum is trying to convince us what i see is them already being in the position where any more lynches will only narrow down the suspwct pool.

The scumteam is kilga nnr cheez. I had wavered on my stance on kilga because he basically responded every single one of  my accusation which i cannot challange him logically. Shadowy was justva dick who didnt eveb try to win as town and ends up looking scum to everyone

I admit it. My mind is a divine mess atm...where are the solid towns. Theres just so many obvscum.

I dont know what the fuck to do.
Irl real stuff will keep me busy for next entire day.

Replaxing out ty

>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #761 on: November 08, 2013, 01:38:21 PM »
Nevermind that.
It feels so gross and revolting to just surrender. Sorry but i redact my replaxement call ty.

I am going to push on and play and lynch the scum.

##: Vote kilgamayan

Its just gutread. Or more precisely, many details so small that adds up to fuel my suspicion. I believe he is scum and i vote for him. End of story.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #762 on: November 08, 2013, 02:51:55 PM »
I panicked before I went to work when I saw two votes for me and thought that everybody else would arbitrarily vote for me while I was away from the computer for a few hours.  So I voted Cheez8 because it seemed like the most credible wagon to save my selfish neck.  Then I read DNA's casual burn ://///

##unvote

I'm not going to be able to do a good read until around midphase as I am out of town from early tomorrow morning.  I'm watching a swordsmith make katanas though so it's totally worth it.  These are just my sign-off-before-bed thoughts.  There are some contradictions though which is why I'm not making a case for it.  It's just a 'here are my thoughts'. 

Kilga didn't vote for Shadoweh or Serela.  In Megatokyo mafia, the detective role could check how many scums voted for player x.  When I didn't see Kilga's name in the largest clump (the usual target for the detective check), I wondered if that might be a reason for it. 
Mitsuki seems legit to me.  But, I wondered why NNR would check her and Kilga.  It seemed like an odd comparison.  Also, I felt, it was an interesting coincidence that the slot-replacement player would check the other slot-replacement player.  Also, NNR can't say 'they are town', only 'they are the same faction'.  But Mitsuki's last minute try against Kilga on day2 made me think it's unlikely they are scumbuddies. 
Re:  Not defending anybody else.  I guess that's a good sign I'm town too - I don't can't trust anybody ;____;  More seriously:  Of course I wouldn't do it.  Kilga said it before - the best defence is a good offense.  At least, that's what I thought too.  I thought that the people who aren't scumhunting, or are scumhunting poorly, are good suspects.  That's why when NNR and Dormio use vague/wrong arguments against me, I was suspicious of them. 
I think that NNR and Dormio are using fake arguments or trying to make assumptions based on 'facts' that aren't proven.  But then I consider that's essentially what my motiviation for voting Shadoweh was, so I'm like hmmm well I have to consider they are actually well-meaning townies who are alarmed.  It's hard not to knee-jerk and go IF YOU ARE ATTACKING ME YOU MUST BE SCUM since I know I'm town :D  But Dormio also made some good points on Cheez8 so I can't just blanket assume they are scum. 

Therefore atm my towny picks are - though I am loathe to say it - NNR, and Dormio.  I would put Kilga and Mitsuki as probably town.  Dark has gone kind of null for me atm. 

That leaves Validon, Cheez8, Polaris as my three scum picks. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #763 on: November 08, 2013, 02:59:49 PM »
Oops post instead of preview. 

But then Polaris is voting for Cheez8, so...I'm pretty sure at least one of my scum picks is wrong.  There's the meta idea of, well, Polaris had the best pals thing.  We had some speculation that might be a scum role because...well...it seemed right.  If it was scum/town, then there was some good reason for scum to kill-off the other town buddy so their guy was free to vote wherever.  Would they do it though?  It would be a good clear tell that Polaris was scum.  But town killed off Serela so we can't know.  It's really...a how do you feel.  I think Polaris is a good candidate for a 'same as Kilga/Mitsuki team' check.  So I will pencil Polaris in as 'not-scum-for-today'. 

So then I'm left with Validon and Cheez8. 

I don't have a viable third pick right now - just DNA (null), 50% could-be-scum (Polaris), and the rest seem green to me.  But you know what, I don't need to pick all three.  If we can get one today, then it'll be easier to work out the rest. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #764 on: November 08, 2013, 03:05:17 PM »
So in the end, as I'm away for a good couple of hours, I am going to put a vote in.  The choice between my two picks is thankfully also the two that seem to be popular today (that are also not me) and also being posted by people who I think to be town. 

There's a part of me that is thinking "Well what if NNR, Mitsuki and Kilga are scumbuddies X___X" but it just seems too unlikely. 

Therefore, I'll vote for Cheez8, since Kilga put out that epic post. 

##Vote Cheez8  Sadly I could have saved myself an hour by not posting anything and just leaving my vote for Cheez8 as it was.  Oh well. 

I'll be around once more in the morning for like 5 minutes if I need to vote switch but for now, I rest.  Goodnight~

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #765 on: November 08, 2013, 03:43:31 PM »
The other posts contain nothing of value either.
No reads.
Not a single mention of whether or not I, his big case that he's had for the majority of the game, am still scum to him or not.
Just ambiguity and defending himself.
My entire state of mind contained nothing of value either last night. I already failed at the task of simple observation several times over, so building a case that made any sort of coherent sense was even more out of the question than it usually is for me.

You want to know what I think? I'll tell you. I might not scour the thread for why I think what I do yet, but dang it I am not going to sit idly by and let you guys lynch a townie just because I'm not used to this type of game yet.

Paladin is becoming increasingly suspicious in my eyes. If I wasn't already suspicious of Kilga and Dormio I'd be entirely suspicious of him. In fact, by this point, I'm willing to put aside my doubts about them, because Dormio's recent posts about Paladin have been spot-on. On top of that he's basically seemed to waver while supporting both of the major wagons over the past two days, and I can tell he's preparing to do the same today. In fact, it seems like he beat me to bringing up that particular point:

I panicked before I went to work when I saw two votes for me and thought that everybody else would arbitrarily vote for me while I was away from the computer for a few hours.  So I voted Cheez8 because it seemed like the most credible wagon to save my selfish neck.
Voting for an easy wagon while leaving himself an opportunity to bail yet again if he feels like switching stances or going with the "I knew we shouldn't have lynched them!" route. On top of that I'm starting to suspect that the reason I haven't been able to get a good read on him earlier in the game was because many of his posts either didn't say anything constructive, said constructive things that other people all said first, or said things that only would have been constructive if they made sense.

That leaves me at a bit of a loss concerning my scumreads though. If Paladin is scum, Dormio probably isn't, and Kilga probably isn't either, which means I'd have to overturn a lot of my thinking so far.

I'm still not convinced on Darkie. The nagging possibility that he's scum has been bothering me for a while, and even if he is town, I can't glean anything useful from his posts. It would be bad to mislynch a rolecop but the way things are going I'm doubting whether or not he's going to receive any results this game anyway, so it's not as big of a risk as I thought. I wouldn't be surprised no matter what alignment he ends up.

If Paladin is scum after all... I haven't given it much thought, but the first few scumteams that come to mind are either him, Mitsuki, and NNR, or him, Darkie, and Validon. If Dormio is scum after all, then I think the scumteam is him, Kilga, and either NNR or Mitsuki. There was some logic behind these choices but I can't be bothered to recall what it was at the moment.

Anyway there you go. You wanted opinions, I gave you opinions, and yes, I put absolutely no reasoning behind them since I'm lazy. You'll want reasoning next, and that'll come later. Right now, I know that this is what I believe. In fact, here's a vote for you too.

##Vote: Sky_Paladin

Looking back through this post, I'm beginning to worry about whether I have the proper idea of what a read is, but not very much.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #766 on: November 08, 2013, 04:13:55 PM »
And if I'm right, Validon and one other should join the lynch on me; thus giving you the scums, and justifying my death as town. 

Guess I won't be seeing you tomorrow :)

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #767 on: November 08, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
Votecount 3.3

Sky_Paladin (3): NekoNekoRex, Dormio, Cheez8
Cheez8 (3): Polaris, Kilgamayan, Sky_Paladin
Validon (1): Mitsuki
Kilgamayan (1): Darkninjaabc

Not Voting: (1) Validon98

It's 5 to lynch and 61 hours remaining.
(Countdown)

« Reply #768 on: November 08, 2013, 04:36:14 PM »
I was going to put this in the same post than my Polaris case, but I guess it's important to post it now (@_@)

All the people who are considering Cheez8 as a lynch candidate should have in mind that, even if he's played games before, he himself stated that they were based on psychology stuff much less (he stated so himself on RPG Mafia thread when he joined). If you take that in mind his actions are null, not scummy.
Actually defended himself already saying that. Whatever, I'm still leaving this so that you know that I'm not going to be considering lynching him, at least based on what I've seen.

Sky Paladin is the player I like reading the most by a fair margin, I don't know why he's being voted (?_o)

Like I don't get why he feels the need to justify his relations with Mitsuki and how he thought she was all super lovely and stuff.

Honestly it feels like Vhaltz justifying himself, which is something he tended to do a year ago. And then I was like "You don't need to say that, I already know @A@"
I think he just feared people misinterpreting his actions. Why would Paladin try to convince me of Shadoweh being scum when she was getting lynched anyways? He was just trying to reduce his cognitive dissonance (he was doubting on Shadoweh and my opinion on her made him doubt more, so he tried to resolve the conflict by convincing me), and scum wouldn't have any of that because they already knew Shadoweh was town. Look, I don't like to have townreads, but I'm townreading him. Probably NNR too, but I shouldn't stop considering he can still be scum with Kilga.

I haven't forgotten about Validon (or about addressing Mitsuki's case against me, if she/anyone else still wants me to do it).

I do! (owo)/

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #769 on: November 08, 2013, 05:01:42 PM »
Darkninja, by voting Kilga you do realize you have to submit to the fact Mitsuki is very likely to also be scum, right?

NNR and kilga are scums who didnt even bother to kill because
Actually no I'm sorry I can't read posts that even try to employ logic like this
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #770 on: November 08, 2013, 05:04:35 PM »
Dark have you gotten any results so far?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #771 on: November 08, 2013, 05:22:31 PM »
NR and kilga are scums [..]

NNR subbed in an originally scummy slot.
Kilga seems super protown but slips up at times.
I- I just
How can you contradict yourself and use such bad reasoning in the same post?

Cheez never had any solid opinion.
Sky has super detailed insight and crazy insights in na and defends himself only.
Dormio is too normal and that makes him scum? W
Polaris is fufilling a possibly uberscum role impeded only by a town best pal.
Validon is being pushed on hard since d1.
The listpost
The summarization
The lack of analysis
How- Where do you even come up with these

I just don't

:colonveeplusalpha:

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #772 on: November 08, 2013, 05:32:17 PM »
Paladin, as much as I would like to try and push your faulty logic... speaking of that

I think that NNR and Dormio are using fake arguments or trying to make assumptions based on 'facts' that aren't proven.
Can you care to back this up with evidence?

...anyway, I cannot ignore Dark any more.

##Unvote
##Vote: Darkninjaabc

He should be lynched for that post alone. Like, seriously, that is the worst Mafia post I have ever read.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #773 on: November 08, 2013, 05:38:15 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Darkninjaabc

« Reply #774 on: November 08, 2013, 06:01:28 PM »
Darkninja, by voting Kilga you do realize you have to submit to the fact Mitsuki is very likely to also be scum, right?

"Very likely"

So you're not sure about the catgirls after all. \(owo)/

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #775 on: November 08, 2013, 06:01:44 PM »
Posting tiny tidbits from work. I will do what I can to participate this weekend but I will have my girlfriend over the entire time and she's just a tad distracting. <_<

Mitsuki: I would consider buying that defense if Cheez were scumhunting in some other fashion. The problem isn't that his hunting is weird, or different, or wrong, or whatever else. The problem is that his scumhunting is nonexistent. What possible kind of off-site pro-town playstyle involves posting extremely few suspicions without justifying them and needing to be grabbed and yanked around by the short hairs before actually voting for someone? Please describe something sensible in detail, I'm going to rip my hair out if the response to this is something as nebulous and impossible to logically argue as your justifications for thinking Shadowy's actions and Cheez's actions not scummy.

Cheez: Why was I suspicious for wanting to hear from SB one last time before dropping a hammer? SB was doomed to disappear as soon as the day ended. If there was one person in the game that shouldn't have been cut off by a hammer, it was him.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #776 on: November 08, 2013, 06:20:36 PM »
Perhaps there's a different/better way to ask that first question.

Mitsuki, what would you consider scummy behaviour from someone of Cheez's background?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #777 on: November 08, 2013, 06:38:57 PM »
Cheez: Why was I suspicious for wanting to hear from SB one last time before dropping a hammer? SB was doomed to disappear as soon as the day ended. If there was one person in the game that shouldn't have been cut off by a hammer, it was him.
I never said you were suspicious. That was just when you stopped convincing me that there was a reason not to end the day. Prove me wrong if you'd like.

For reference, since you bring it up, this is the last post from SB that day. It's #650. This is the post where you decide you want to hear from SB again before ending the day. It's #654. And one of the three posts inbetween was nothing more than a votecount. I can't see why you'd expect SB to have something more to say.

« Reply #778 on: November 08, 2013, 06:40:14 PM »
Mitsuki: I would consider buying that defense if Cheez were scumhunting in some other fashion. The problem isn't that his hunting is weird, or different, or wrong, or whatever else. The problem is that his scumhunting is nonexistent. What possible kind of off-site pro-town playstyle involves posting extremely few suspicions without justifying them and needing to be grabbed and yanked around by the short hairs before actually voting for someone? Please describe something sensible in detail, I'm going to rip my hair out if the response to this is something as nebulous and impossible to logically argue as your justifications for thinking Shadowy's actions and Cheez's actions not scummy.

... I never thought any of them was town, I thought they were null (and town due to me already having strong scumreads, except on Polaris at the time but odds still said town). Oh well, whatever.

I'm not saying that Cheez is protown, I'm saying that I see no scum intent on him. I think he's just bad at mafia (MotK mafia) and needs experience/maybe self confidence too. I simply think this is the right explanation for his behaviour.
... you're going to rip your hair out aren't you. Sigh. I'm interested on being understood, but this usually happens.
It's not usually a matter of poor explanations. Some people understand what I say and some others not (even if the people who understand explain). I'm used to this kind of thing. I can keep on trying to explain it if you want, but I doubt that'll help and you'd become more frustrated (>_<)

Ok, replying to the new question now: I don't know. If I saw it, I'd point it out. (@A@) I mainly use my intuition, which is implicit knowledge. It only becomes explicit when I get the feeling that something is wrong.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #779 on: November 08, 2013, 06:50:47 PM »
I'm not quite sure why this question was posed at Mitsuki.

To answer your question, I'd say the kind of playstyle that also involves taking into account several unsteady and conflicting reports of "concrete" evidence, and incorporating them into existing suspicions and gutreads in order to reach conclusions. In many of the games that I've played, town members have been less hesitant to provide reports, and mafia members have been less hesitant to provide fake reports. The lack of concrete evidence, falsified or otherwise, is the reason I have been so hesitant to vote.