Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104653 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 2)
« Reply #720 on: November 07, 2013, 03:03:54 AM »
he reason I liked Mitsuki over NNR is as stated:  When NNR came in to defend Shadoweh, he did it by directly attacking me, without substantiating a defense on Shadoweh, but using bad arguments.  This looks like a scum tell. 
I think you missed the part where I had literally not read anyone but you up until that point. Saying I "defended" Shadoweh is like saying that I had a townread on PX up until he posted on D2.

Do remember I didn't read D1 either.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #721 on: November 07, 2013, 04:17:44 AM »
Anyway the people who are "suddenly doubting" the Shadoweh wagon after we're already lynching her are kinda dumb. She basically hasn't done anything all day, choosing to spend nearly the entire time parking her vote on me and whining about how scummy she isn't, and then jumped onto the buddy train with the one person who didn't think she was obvscum.

I don't like Mitsuki either today, and I think I'll have plenty to choose from to vote for tomorrow based on the recent posts.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #722 on: November 07, 2013, 04:43:43 AM »
Votecount 2.9 - HAMMER

Shadoweh (6): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc, Dormio
Kilgamayan (3): Mitsuki, Shadoweh, Cheez8
NekoNekoRex (1): SB

Not Voting (1): Kilgamayan

~

Shadoweh was SLOWLY and PAINFULLY lynched. She was:

Welcome to Justice Juice Mafia, Shadoweh! You're Gluttonous Guava. Your digestive abilities are unparalleled as you can swallow pretty much anything without feeling any of it down the road. Tastiest of them all are explosives and weaponry - has the added bonus of disarming baddies, which is a nice afterthought.

Your role is Vanilla Town. You're dealing with the big guns, which means there are no guns to be found here. The best you can do is support your teammates vocally.

You win when all evildoers are eliminated.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is in 24 hours.
(Countdown)

BT

• I never talk to you
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (NIGHT 2)
« Reply #723 on: November 07, 2013, 05:29:14 AM »
Quote from: bars
Dormio - 671
Darkninjaabc - 667
Polaris - 655
Cheez8 - 627
NNR - 619

BT

• I never talk to you
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (NIGHT 2)
« Reply #724 on: November 08, 2013, 12:44:46 AM »
EARLY UPDATE EARLY UPDATE EARLY UPDATE

You wake up and it's the middle of the night n' shit. Not long till dawn, though. You wait it out for a few hours and look around in broad daylight to find out that no one was plucked during the night.

Votecount 3.1

Not Voting: (9 ) Sky_Paladin, Darkninjaabc, NekoNekoRex, Cheez8, Validon98, Dormio, Mitsuki, Kilgamayan, Polaris

Day 3 lasts 76 hours and requires a majority of 5 votes to lynch.
(Countdown)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 3)
« Reply #725 on: November 08, 2013, 01:18:21 AM »
Mitsuki and Kilgamayan are the same alignment. I'm inclined to believe this means they are both town.

« Reply #726 on: November 08, 2013, 01:21:22 AM »
Ok good to know. I was thinking that even though I was being critical of Mitsuki (perhaps overly so), I don't think she's exactly scum.

« Reply #727 on: November 08, 2013, 01:23:28 AM »
Shadoweh was SLOWLY and PAINFULLY lynched.

and how true this was `_`

Not going to force you to claim, NNR, but did you get any useful info from N1?

« Reply #728 on: November 08, 2013, 01:24:17 AM »
^ don't need to answer that if you don't want to but seeing as you've tantalized us with something already I can't help but ask ;_;

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #729 on: November 08, 2013, 01:28:29 AM »
That info was the culmination of two nights of using my role

« Reply #730 on: November 08, 2013, 01:32:51 AM »
Ok I think I understand what kind of role it is now
* Polaris TOTALLY INCONSPICUOUS WINK

ANYWAY.

I'm kind of relying on process of elimination now and am down to 6 people, but like I had townreads on four of them so I have to reconsider EVERYTHING

From what I remember:

Darkninja was pretty useless D2 and apparently thought Kilga was scum and yet still decided to trust him and lynch Shadoweh ??? what's up with that

Validon finally got angry at me poking him and did things which I thought could have been townish but I guess scum could get angry at themselves too for being so easily targeted so this could be a null tell over anything.

Dormio was pretty unremarkable and there was that really bad hammer but since whoever hammered was doing us a favor anyway it's kind of a nulltell

I got the impression Sky Paladin was town yesterday so MAYBE NOT HIM and same with Cheez BUT I DON'T KNOW MAYBE I'LL HAVE TO READ THEM AGAIN???

« Reply #731 on: November 08, 2013, 01:33:48 AM »
I said 6 people but I meant 5 :derp:

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #732 on: November 08, 2013, 01:37:53 AM »
Anyway since I don't have a reason to further suspect Mitsuki or Kilga, that leaves SP as my primary scumguess for the time being.

##Vote: Sky Paladin

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #733 on: November 08, 2013, 01:48:51 AM »
Scumteam at this point is three of Sky, Dark, Cheez, and Polaris, as far as my reads go, due to PoE. Kilga and Mitsuki aren't off the table, but the way Mitsuki jumped in the game to attack Kilga off the bat leads me to think they aren't in cahoots.

« Reply #734 on: November 08, 2013, 01:58:56 AM »
##Vote Cheez8

Mostly a gut feeling for now, still reading. For now, Cheez, what was your motivation for switching to Kilga at the end of the day?

sadface at nnr for not eliminating me from his list :<

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #735 on: November 08, 2013, 03:58:56 AM »
I'm pretty shocked that Shadoweh turned out to be town.  It meant the whole time I was on a wild goose chase.  I'm sorry, Shadoweh.  It was an honest mistake. 

I'm more shocked nobody died last night.  I assume there's a doc or a saboteur with a very interesting story to tell today. 

Taken at face value, what NNR has to say...would clear him, Mitsuki, and Kilga. 

That leaves only six players so good odds for lynching one today, right? 

I don't know what to think right now.  I was so sure about Shadoweh.  I'll be around for another hour but then I have work. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #736 on: November 08, 2013, 04:09:29 AM »
Alright. 

Out of the last six, I know I am town.  So that leaves five. 

If we also assume Polaris is town, that leaves four. 

2. Darkninjaabc
6. Cheez8
7. Validon98
8. Dormio

Here are the results from bars. 

Dormio - 671
Darkninjaabc - 667
Polaris - 655
Cheez8 - 627

If we take out the only person who is not in both lists, you get left with:

Dormio - 671
Darkninjaabc - 667
Cheez8 - 627

I've made a lot of big assumptions and arbitrarily decided that posting less = more likely to be scum.  I don't think it'll hold water.  For now it'll just be something for me to mull over while I'm on the bus. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #737 on: November 08, 2013, 04:11:27 AM »
Nevermind.  I totally missed Validon. 

Sigh.  I'm just gonna shut up for now. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #738 on: November 08, 2013, 04:34:09 AM »
Oh hey, cool. Early start today. Better yet, we all continue to live. Yay!
If Kilga and Mitsuki are the same alignment I'm left in a very confused state because my thoughts on Kilga were wildly wavering but leaning towards scum and my thoughts on Mitsuki were barely formed but leaning towards town. I'm probably going to conclude absolutely nothing on this front, ever.

I know it would be super-bad for doc to put themselves in danger but it would also be pretty cool to learn the identity of two townies. I'll let the doc gauge the risks and decide for themselves though. Actually, would the person who was attacked and saved have noticed it? I'm not familiar with whether or not it works that way around here.

Scumteam at this point is three of Sky, Dark, Cheez, and Polaris, as far as my reads go, due to PoE. Kilga and Mitsuki aren't off the table, but the way Mitsuki jumped in the game to attack Kilga off the bat leads me to think they aren't in cahoots.
...Darkie being scum is a possibility I will acknowledge, but refuse to act on unless absolutely necessary (for now.) Polaris being scum is a possibility I'm pretty hesitant to assume as well.

##Vote Cheez8

Mostly a gut feeling for now, still reading. For now, Cheez, what was your motivation for switching to Kilga at the end of the day?

sadface at nnr for not eliminating me from his list :<
My motivation for switching to Kilga was pretty shallow. Basically, I suspected him more than I suspected Shadoweh. Since lynching Kilga suddenly started to appear as a faint possibility, I decided I wanted to help lynch him more than I wanted to help lynch Shadoweh.

I admit I was seconds away from hammering Shadoweh earlier in the day, but that was when Shadoweh appeared to be the only potential lynch other than maaaaayyyybe NNR, but I don't suspect him that much.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #739 on: November 08, 2013, 05:01:49 AM »
I'm going back and forth on NNR's declaration because I think a Mitsuki/NNR/??? scum team could guess I'd come out guns blazing against Mitsuki today (which I admit I was planning on doing) and perhaps decided to pull this stunt to get me to look elsewhere? This is based on a lot of role speculation, though, and probably a degree of paranoia on top of that. There's also a lingering degree of massive irritation at the idea that all of Shadowy, Mitsuki, and NNR could be town, particularly given I think Dormio is likelier to be town than scum with that hammer.

I also didn't get a chance to do the rereading or case-response-writing I wanted to do overnight, since the day opened 4 hours earlier than I expected and zapped almost all of the free time I had to actually do those things.

So let us try this.

##Vote: Cheez8

In taking a look back through D2, a lot of his time seemed spend just kind of bantering about stuff that was technically game-relevant but not actually scum-hunting. I remembered throughout the day that he existed because he posted a fair amount, but looking in-depth at the posts shows a lack of scumhunting substance. This also inspired me to go back and look through his voting history, and boy is this bad. Here's the Day 1 evolution of his Dormio suspicions in quote form, as gathered in chronological order of all the posts I could find with meaningful mention of Dormio in them:

Dormio: It's still something small and I get how I could be wrong here, but bringing up a point against Serela for not having forming an opinion at a time when there generally weren't good opinions to form is a bit iffy to me. Mostly because I was basically in the same boat at that point, and seeing someone called out for that made me indignant or something.

Dormio- I still suspect him.

Wow, these sort of Day Ones are more interesting than I thought. Harder, too. I've gone back through the thread a couple times and there's not much I can conclude. All of Kilga's posts, most of SB's posts and some of Darkie's posts make me think "scum", and several of Serela's posts and Darkie's posts make me think "town". That's more or less the limit to what I can gather, at least without a little bit more information. I don't really think I was right in suspecting Dormio anymore, and Paladin is still hard to read but I'm more inclined to see him as town right now. Shadoweh isn't contributing nearly as much as others are (probably less than Validon, though without as many words to show for it) and that has me a little worried.

I have no idea when I'm going to stop going back and forth on everybody in the entire game like this, but I know that at least SOME of these opinions are worth mentioning.

I guess I'll just be vaguely suspicious of Kilga for the time being. Kind of glad to see Darkie's not voting for a null read anymore.

(Important to note: There is no mention of Dormio between the above post and the below post)

Okay so quickly reading through what I missed, both Dormio and Serela seem like people I wouldn't really have an issue with lynching now.

I wonder what it says when there are two people arguing against each other and I feel like I could lynch both of them. Probably just that I'm not too good at this.

Dormio: I went through an ISO on him earlier and things didn't really look good. I would have no problems following a Dormio wagon if one got off the ground.

There you go. I'd happily vote for Kilga, Dormio or Shadoweh in order to end the day, or maybe even one of the four I ruled out if a wagon somehow suddenly forms for one of them, but people are gonna have to start agreeing first. And CF7, SB... get those votes off Darkie already.

Actually, you know what, I'll help spur things along here.
##Vote: Dormio

Oh whatever, I'll hope against hope and leave my vote there for the time being, but if Shadoweh's wagon picks up steam or if we really aren't going to get a lynch any other way I'll switch my vote over to her or Serela.

(For context, this is said after another respoonse to Polaris asking Cheez about the viability of a Dormio wagon)

So Serela's posted enough for

##Unvote
and probably just about enough for a Serela vote soon if he keeps misrepresenting Dormio's posts like this.

(This doesn't actually mention Dormio - though he does say a couple of things to Dormio earlier in the post - but it's where the vote is dropped, so I thought it should be included. Cheez also does not mention or interact with Dormio at any point for the rest of the game day.)

So, to summarize, Cheez had some initial suspicion of Dormio for a fairly ED1 thing. No big deal, ED1's hard for everyone. He eventually drops it (third quote). Then then, right after that, Dormio is suddenly suspicious again, for...well, no apparent reason, really. Certainly no reason is given! It can't be the first reason, that got expressly dropped and it wasn't brought up again. Whatever these mysterious unstated reasons are, they're apparently enough to warrant a vote for Dormio, which he then clings to when it is pointed out that a Dormio wagon is unlikely. Hoping for something to magically happen to Dormio, instead of, y'know, actually pushing the Dormio case. No attempt whatsoever is put into support the vote or encouraging people to look at Dormio as a viable lynch candidate. I think I've already established in this game where I stand on votes like this!

And then there's his first post of Day 2:

Honestly Dormio still sticks out to me as one of the biggest offenders out of the Serela votes (and town in general but especially in light of Serela's flip.) Maybe Validon or PX too but it's not like either of them have really posted enough so far.

I'm also secretly hoping Darkie says something incriminating beyond a doubt because he really does not inspire confidence as a townie. It'd be really convenient for him to slip up but sadly he can only really slip up and prove he's scum if he's scum and that's kind of a long shot.

This bothers me on two levels - Dormio is suddenly a viable candidate again after being dropped without comment the previous day, and the use of "still", which implies it's a continuation of the case that was never actually substantiated and eventually dropped without comment.

After this is when we get the whole bunch of posts that don't contain any real scumhunting (unless you want to count #526, which I don't really, since it's based on a somewhat sketchy litmus test, isn't pushed with a vote, and is dropped about an hour later). The function they seem to serve the most is to remind people that Cheez exists. They're very "I'm helping! :D" posts. I'm not linking them or commenting on any individually because I don't think there's any real need to - you can use the link in the quote from his first D2 post and just start reading his posts from there, it's pretty self-evident.

His Dormio vote finally comes in over 36 hours after the day begins in #599, and, once again, it's not substantiated at all. We don't get those until #613, and they are:

- The ED1 thing Cheez first suspected way back when that was eventually dropped
- A mention of a comment Dormio made about Cheez when voting for Serela which ends up becoming an entire paragraph that doesn't tell why Dormio is scum for it
- An accusation of fluffposting, which tries to highlight a specific post as an example and ironically links to a post that, despite being diminutive in volume, actually contains more opinions on why certain players are scum than Cheez's entire game library of posts up to this point

The middle of those posts is the only thing that's possibly relevant (voting mid-D2 on an ED1 thing you dropped on D1 is rofl, and the fluffposting accusation flies like a lead balloon), and ultimately Dormio explains what he meant in a way I can get behind in claiming Cheez was defending Serela.

The end of the Cheez/Dormio argument is in #635, where Cheez can't form a solid opinion of Dormio based on Day 2 happenings. Seriously, read that last paragraph and look at how completely up in the air it is. No solid conclusion whatsoever. So hey, there's some more non-opinions. And there's no more scum hjunting for the rest of the day (the vote for me is, surprise surprise, completely unexplained).

So Cheez's entire game has been almost zero scumhunting, zero casepushing, and one absolute lame duck of an attempt at a case. At this point in the game we know Cheez thinks Dormio could be scum for bad/no reasons, that I could be scum (or could have been scum prior to NNR's statement, noting the cut) for no reasons, and that's it.

This post took several hours to write and got cut by a Cheez post that, again, contains no scumhunting. (Though it does contain some useless cheerleading.) Two days of a near-total lack of substantiated opinions, no explained votes, and no attempts to push his alleged scumreads as viable lynch candidates is every indication of scum.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #740 on: November 08, 2013, 05:05:29 AM »
That was long and exhausting and I apologize to everyone for making you all read it but it's worth it. I haven't forgotten about Validon (or about addressing Mitsuki's case against me, if she/anyone else still wants me to do it). I plan on going over his Day 2 at my next opportunity, as much as that opportunity is not tonight. I still think he's likelier scum than town, though. I'm not entirely sure who the third scum would be. Seems like I'll need to open myself to the possibilities of Polaris and DNA.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #741 on: November 08, 2013, 05:26:47 AM »
Wow, these sort of Day Ones are more interesting than I thought. Harder, too. I've gone back through the thread a couple times and there's not much I can conclude. All of Kilga's posts, most of SB's posts and some of Darkie's posts make me think "scum", and several of Serela's posts and Darkie's posts make me think "town". That's more or less the limit to what I can gather, at least without a little bit more information. I don't really think I was right in suspecting Dormio anymore, and Paladin is still hard to read but I'm more inclined to see him as town right now. Shadoweh isn't contributing nearly as much as others are (probably less than Validon, though without as many words to show for it) and that has me a little worried.

I have no idea when I'm going to stop going back and forth on everybody in the entire game like this, but I know that at least SOME of these opinions are worth mentioning.

I guess I'll just be vaguely suspicious of Kilga for the time being. Kind of glad to see Darkie's not voting for a null read anymore.

WHEN THE HECK DID I SAY TH- oh right, sometime during Day 1. Pretty sure all of my opinions were pretty fluid back then, though I don't remember doubting myself about Dormio. Even though I guess I did.

So Cheez's entire game has been almost zero scumhunting, zero casepushing, and one absolute lame duck of an attempt at a case. At this point in the game we know Cheez thinks Dormio could be scum for bad/no reasons, that I could be scum (or could have been scum prior to NNR's statement, noting the cut) for no reasons, and that's it.

This post took several hours to write and got cut by a Cheez post that, again, contains no scumhunting. (Though it does contain some useless cheerleading.) Two days of a near-total lack of substantiated opinions, no explained votes, and no attempts to push his alleged scumreads as viable lynch candidates is every indication of scum.
I'm not used to making cases built solely off of the way people act. I truly am sorry I can't be as helpful as you would like, but it would appear I just haven't grown familiar enough with psychoanalysis stuff yet. The Dormio case I tried to push was pretty much my first honest attempt. You seem to be fairly confident in his innocence, so I'll acknowledge my argument was poor and limit myself to a strong gut feeling for the time being. That said, if I limit everything to a strong gut feeling (which I've been doing aside from posts in which I briefly point out any specific posts that give me these feelings) I can't very well make a case for anybody.

Anyway, even if I am as useless as you're making me out to be, I don't see why I'd have to be scum in order to play this poorly.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #742 on: November 08, 2013, 05:37:50 AM »
I keep feeling like that's an insufficient response because it hardly even makes mention of one point aside from your summary/conclusion but honestly there's hardly anything among the rest that isn't summed up in the end there. I don't intend to undermine any of the rest of the post, at any rate.

I would like to point out, though, that the first reason I suspected Dormio for was never one I specifically rejected like you keep saying I did. The one post where you assume that's the case is me being wishy-washy and calling my reasoning into question. This was temporary and after thinking for some time, I decided that no, I was not wrong to suspect Dormio for those reasons after all.

On the other hand, me not pushing my cases is something I should fix. I can accept that.

On the other other hand, it'll be... interesting getting used to making cases that rely purely on speculation, but I can try.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #743 on: November 08, 2013, 05:43:01 AM »
I decided that no, I was not wrong to suspect Dormio for those reasons after all.
Yeah, I know, "for that reason" is probably a more accurate phrase.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #744 on: November 08, 2013, 05:51:34 AM »
...wait
I'm going back and forth on NNR's declaration because I think a Mitsuki/NNR/??? scum team could guess I'd come out guns blazing against Mitsuki today (which I admit I was planning on doing) and perhaps decided to pull this stunt to get me to look elsewhere? This is based on a lot of role speculation, though, and probably a degree of paranoia on top of that. There's also a lingering degree of massive irritation at the idea that all of Shadowy, Mitsuki, and NNR could be town, particularly given I think Dormio is likelier to be town than scum with that hammer.
Shadoweh, Mitsuki, and NNR, huh? That's a fairly interesting conclusion given that one of those three flipped town (not telling you who though, that's privileged information :V)

Pointlessness aside, I'd like to see what this would have said if you were paying attention. It's an interesting theory.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #745 on: November 08, 2013, 05:53:05 AM »

Help, I'm hopelessly dumb tonight. Good grief.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #746 on: November 08, 2013, 05:56:39 AM »
Mitsuki Is not on yet, but I want to see her reaction to my results as well.

Before, I noted Cheez's lack of scumhunting as well, mostly for the fact he didn't have a vote for most of D2. He's #2 on my threatdown.

Reads on Validon are still town to me for the reasons I stated on D2. To be fair, relying on a read that is based on a single reaction isn't too reliable though, so I'll have to keep a close eye on him to see if my opinion sours. I liked Dormio's content, what he could put out, and my gut reads him as town.

On my top scumread, SP is still the #1 threat in my opinion. His Late D2 was really ringing alarm bells, especially with getting wishy-washy on Shadoweh ...which is followed by today's QOTD:
I'm pretty shocked that Shadoweh turned out to be town.
he once again plays up the "Oops! Townie!" reaction again, which is even stranger with his soured gut posts from yesterday. "Oops! Townie!" should reaffirm he really wanted Shadoweh dead, when his lasts posts were reconsidering. Do you want his head? Do you want to reconsider? Make up your mind. Not even going to go into the point that he was asking Mitsuki to reconsider the null read on Shadoweh in the same hour.

While his hilariously wild misconceptions that I was "defending" Shadoweh are also pretty silly, especially considering I actually went to say he was scum when I actually got around to reading him.

Not as major, but it irks me just a bit how he readily dropped me and my soft-clears after my claim, considering how much he was against me on D2.

another random thing
Some people have said 'Why is Sky pushing Shadoweh?' because I didn't give a clear case before.  I thought that if I did this, it would also give Shadoweh a good opportunity to deliver a solid rebuttal
this is also... really bad and a really poor excuse. You didn't put solid reasoning on your initial Shadoweh vote so that she could... defend herself and get redemption? I'm not sure what to think of this. Would gut a lot scummier if Shadoweh flipped scum, but I don't like how he really plays up the Shadoweh Remorse card while hunting his head.

overall, along with my d2 case, signs point to Paladin being scum. I could quote more stuff but he really reads kinda like Dark does by default: A crazy conspiracy theorist who makes up wild claims to accuse people of being scum.
---
I know it would be super-bad for doc to put themselves in danger but it would also be pretty cool to learn the identity of two townies. I'll let the doc gauge the risks and decide for themselves though. Actually, would the person who was attacked and saved have noticed it? I'm not familiar with whether or not it works that way around here.
uhhh... is this rolefishing? I can't make it out, to be honest. Doc saves usually do not get informed if they were attacked, although BPs sometimes do if they limited charges.

reaction from Kilga to my reveal very much reinforces my belief that him and Mitsuki are town and not scumbuddies. If he were scum I would have expected him to be much less hesitant to accept a softclear.

btw: I did crumb my role quite a lot on D2, if anyone has to ask. I won't reveal all my details. I do like to think I'm in a very solid position if the need arises, however.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #747 on: November 08, 2013, 06:17:10 AM »
Oh shoot. I just remembered the real reason I swapped my vote to Kilga. I would've been the sixth vote on Shadoweh for a while, but Kilga kept saying "I'd vote and end the day but I'd like to see what [player] has to say first" and up until he decided to wait for SB, of all people, I agreed that it's good to hear people talk and refrained from ending the day prematurely. Mitsuki jumped in right after Kilga stopped being convincing, so I kept my vote off Shadoweh. After a while, there were a couple votes on Kilga, and at that point I was pleased to find somebody suspicious to vote for that I could possibly help lynch without ending the day early.

Yes, I am fully aware that changing my reasoning for something as important as a vote is incredibly suspicious, and honestly if I wasn't me I'd probably switch my vote to me immediately, but I'd rather tell the truth now so that I don't end up 1) telling it later and being called out for it then, or 2) forgetting what the truth was YET AGAIN sometime later on and acting on the assumption that what I posted earlier was true.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #748 on: November 08, 2013, 06:27:04 AM »
---uhhh... is this rolefishing? I can't make it out, to be honest. Doc saves usually do not get informed if they were attacked, although BPs sometimes do if they limited charges.
How'd I miss this?

Anyway, thank you for letting me know. That just makes things a little less convenient than they could be, but that's fine.

I should probably sleep before I accidentally blurt out something even more brainless than what there's been so far tonight. Maybe next I'll assume Kilga and Mitsuki have Polaris and Serela's roles or something. That would be roughly on par with the rest of my D3 posts.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #749 on: November 08, 2013, 06:39:38 AM »
##Vote Sky Paladin

I'm continuing this from yesterday, where I mentioned it here and here.

So the big thing I should probably be looking at is Sky Palladium's post here, which contains the bulk of his Shadoweh case.
From what I can see, it basically boils down to Shadoweh's inactivity and her joint attack on him with the CF7/NNR slot.
However, in regards to the latter reason, if you look at the following paragraph:
Also in that same post, Shadoweh then votes for the afk slot - NekoNekoRex/CF7.  NNR then had this to say about me (http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1040326.html#msg1040326) and I was just incredulous that anybody could have been suspecting me over Shadoweh at this stage.  I thought the most obvious answer was that NNR was trying to save Shadoweh, probably because they were scumbuddies.  This was largely because NNR straight up focused on me without any consideration of Shadoweh.  That's the reason I asked Mitsuki to ISO Shadoweh also.  I want both sides of the argument considered.  But I don't consider Mitsuki as automatically scum because unlike NNR, she used good reasoning and showed a lot of effort and consideration went in to her post.  NNR just copy pasted things out of context and made stuff up.  So it looks bad for them, and by association, Shadoweh. 
I just kind of don't get it, or something.
Mostly the latter part, but it kind of reads more like self-justification?
Like I don't get why he feels the need to justify his relations with Mitsuki and how he thought she was all super lovely and stuff.
Like why is Mitsuki mentioned in the first place?
Not really all that sure about how to describe it.
But it ties into my earlier thoughts that Sky Palladium and how he's just being too clean(?) this game.
I mean look at his last D2 post.
Again he's complaining that he doesn't actually have any solid feelings about the wagon.
It's so wishy-washy. Just like with Serela.
In addition to that, I don't like how in that post he states that he will have absolutely no leads when the next day rolls along if Shadoweh is town.
I mean, it's like he's trying to give himself a free pass to not produce content under the guise of being confused when the next day begins.
And if you look at his D3 posts (these two for example) it's like all well what does any of this mean?
He's just abusing the pass he made himself at the end of D2 by saying that he would be confused if Shadoweh flipped town, isn't he?

Also, on Cheez8.
So, like, I said it here, he basically doesn't give any reasoning for any of his reads for us to follow.
It's kind of just like "hey look these guys are totally scum because I said so I'm totally scumhunting with you guys right?", you know?
I also had problems with Cheez8's posts that were in direct retaliation to me which you can read here and here.
Also, when I read things like this:
My motivation for switching to Kilga was pretty shallow. Basically, I suspected him more than I suspected Shadoweh. Since lynching Kilga suddenly started to appear as a faint possibility, I decided I wanted to help lynch him more than I wanted to help lynch Shadoweh.

I admit I was seconds away from hammering Shadoweh earlier in the day, but that was when Shadoweh appeared to be the only potential lynch other than maaaaayyyybe NNR, but I don't suspect him that much.
I'm kind of all like "huh...".
It's like, he says that he suspected Kilga more than Shadoweh and that's why he voted for Kilga but what I'm wondering is where did these suspicions of Kilga even show up from in the first place?
I mean I think the closest thing is this:
Kilga concerns me but either he's town or he's good at being scum, because I can't really make a case for him yet.
But it's like, where did this come from?
Why does Kilga concern him?
I just don't get it.
It looks to me like Cheez8 was trying to get away with having made an original opinion about somebody that other people weren't really suspecting so that he could claim to be contributing some more to the topic or something, you know?

Warning - while you were typing 23 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Being kicked out of your room for a couple of hours because your mother decides to invade it to make a phone call sucks.
Taking a couple of hours to read content that appeared during the aforementioned disruptions because you can't concentrate also sucks.
Also, I almost gave myself a shock when I closed one of my "Post reply" tabs but fortunately it wasn't this one though I spent a full minute frantically going through my tabs to try to find this one again.