Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104495 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 2)
« Reply #630 on: November 06, 2013, 01:17:09 AM »
##Vote: Shadoweh

If I can't lynch him, I want to see SP lynched instead. Or PX if he's going to dick around and take my posts so out of context they're flying out of orbit.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #631 on: November 06, 2013, 01:20:54 AM »
##Unvote: Shadoweh

Regardless I am interested in hearing what (PX has) to say in full when (he gets) home but I want to see what Shadowy does with her vote first.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #632 on: November 06, 2013, 02:29:06 AM »
I can't believe I'm getting wagoned by the caseless, basless, scum, the inactive, and the chicago voter.

Now I've seen everything

If there is ever a time when I look back on the worst wagons that I've ever seen in a game of Mafia, this would have to be among the top two (the other one was where in a game of Epic Mafia town discovered someone was a cultist and that cultist managed to avoid being lynched by saying he knew other cultists, then lied and said I was one, causing me to get powerlynched without so much as a word of defense besides something along the lines of "WHY ARE YOU TRUSTING THE CULTIST SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK").
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #633 on: November 06, 2013, 03:59:02 AM »
If we could get that PXplanation before I go to bed I'd be most appreciative. I'd rather not have to parse it in a half-asleep state.

I should probably warn everyone that I will be away from my computer for most of tomorrow. I'll have my phone, but no guarantees of expedience or even competence.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #634 on: November 06, 2013, 04:39:04 AM »
(At this point I don't care what Shadowy does with her vote, I care more about the explanation)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #635 on: November 06, 2013, 04:52:11 AM »
There was content, you said so yourself, and you can form opinions about content when it's there.
Whining that you have nothing to work with is nothing more than an excuse.
I really don't get why you're trying to push this point so much.
I guess it must be really hard to look for a case when you're scum. :)
All town opinions were extremely weak at that point, with most of the opinions that did exist turning up as either null reads or unsubstantiated hunches (or completely off the walls.)

And, uh, tell me how this is supposed to change the fact that you were buddying up to Serela by defending him at the time?
I'll also note that you're still trying to hide this even though it's as clear as day.
I'm not hiding anything. I'm standing by my assertion. What's truly clear as day here is that my intent was never to defend Serela and I hardly brought the issue up, so your claim that I was buddying pretty hard is misleading and wrong.

I think you missed the meaning of my sentence entirely.
But whatever.
Oh.
...Well I agree.

I'm pretty sure you're misinterpreting the fourth thing too but whatever. I'll let it drop since I could be being stupid with this one and you could've actually, you know, left. People tend to do that from time to time after all.

Cheez8, can you update your line of thoughts to go with Dormio's D2 posts? What do you think about the Paladin case?
Probably.
I guess, before I start, my stance on Paladin is that he's been saying a lot of things that don't really seem to be well supported, along with a few things that make sense. For a while I brushed this off as me not being able to get a good read on him, but considering his trickery last game I get the feeling I should start suspecting him more than I do.

Actually I don't really have too much to say about Dormio's D2 posts. He's kind of focusing on easy targets but that kind of makes sense regardless of alignment. For mafia, pointing out a suspicious townie is good, and for town, the people you'll point out as mafia will be suspicious. Can't gather anything from that.
He's got some okay points against Paladin and some good but sometimes exaggerated points about me, then nothing about Validon (for good reason, honestly) and a fairly empty argument against Shadoweh (who hasn't given much to work with.) Sadly, based solely off his D2 posts, I'm in a situation where I feel he's either scum making proper cases against townies or a townie making proper cases against scum and without a flip I'm going to have trouble figuring out who the real scum is.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #636 on: November 06, 2013, 05:09:51 AM »
Going to bed. If I wake up and don't see a post from PX explaining how NNR scumclaimed and why Shadowy is Obvtown McTownie I'm most likely just going to slap my vote back down on Shadowy. I'm irritated with how this day managed to stagnate given how blazingly obvious Shadowy is being.

I do have an observation about the situation of my own that I haven't mentioned yet but I would still rather PX post first.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #637 on: November 06, 2013, 05:21:13 AM »
Alright, Neko, I am not really pissed off if scum acts desperate and accuse people to save their own asses. It is only when people actually buy shitty scum arguments (Cheez8's OMGUS d1 crap) when I flip out.

That said I have trouble following what's happening.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Currently we believe Validon, Shadoweh, CF7/NNR are the most scummy, with Cheez8 and PX following. On d1 it was sb /serela/validon.

Validon basically look town now that he's actually crumbing back to his behavior, so we are dropping the votes on him. Shadoweh is somehow hard scum for being laidback? But if you fit a desperate Neko trying to bail out his teammate for both scums are caught redhanded d2 it somehow makes sense. Cheez8 is still oddball without anyone willing to address how attention diverting he's trying to be and that's scummy. PX....i really want to lynch the lurker, but I doubt if we are willing to take this risk.

I think that's about it for notable scumreads from everyone, personally I still kinda doubt. Dormio's pretty weird in how he keeps telling us how many posts he's behind in posting while said new posts never really conflict with his content, somehow it flew under everyone's radar, he's otherwise pretty kilga-ish in being town.
Never trust the too hardtown players too much.

##Vote Shadoweh

I hope I can be back but worst case scenario i will be away from some 6 hours. My opinion about him and Neko and Cheez8 are pretty much dead set though.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #638 on: November 06, 2013, 05:42:28 AM »
Alright, Neko, I am not really pissed off if scum acts desperate and accuse people to save their own asses. It is only when people actually buy shitty scum arguments (Cheez8's OMGUS d1 crap) when I flip out.
I don't think you entirely understood what I meant when I was ask- you know what, forget it, I don't think you're going to be bothered either way.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #639 on: November 06, 2013, 05:47:18 AM »
Votecount 2.7

Shadoweh (5): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc
NekoNekoRex (3): Shadoweh, PX, SB
Sky_Paladin (1): Dormio
Dormio (1): Cheez8

Not Voting (1): Kilgamayan

It's 6 to lynch and 23 hours & 12 minutes remaining.
(Countdown)

Quote from: bars
PX - 1097
Polaris - 741
Shadoweh - 420
Dormio - 410
Everyone else - 400

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #640 on: November 06, 2013, 08:19:55 AM »
OH BOY TIME TO EAT MY OWN BRAINS
Super tempting actually. But it's against my religion.

Apparently Neko is the only counterwagon I've got? >_> Uhm, okay then. I don't know why Kilga keeps yelling at PX, PX's posts seem fine to me. Unlike a certain rabbit.. It helps that PX is the only one doing something besides riding the popular wave. Besides the dead guy. Do you want to disappoint corpse-tan?

I probably should have just replaced out yesterday, but I didn't think being called scum all day erry day would be this draining. I just don't have a grip on who the scum are this game. Maybe I'll have a better idea tomorrow, but I doubt it. Everyone is something. Except Kilga. I am pretty sure at this point he's wearing Tenshi shades and trying to look cool for the rest of his scumteam. It's the only way I can parse someone who makes up their mind in the first 24 hours and never has a change of heart even once. There is no such thing as Town certainty.

Goddamn it Darkninja. I am not scum with NNR. What fits is that today is :effort:post the gathering.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #641 on: November 06, 2013, 09:55:47 AM »
Clearly he is trying to powerbus his scumbuddy of choice again a la Pictures of Birds

This is you claiming to be my scumbuddy, not me :smug:

Also, reading has drained me completely and I don't even know what I'm reading anymore, what are complete thoughts. Reading through basically means.... I got nothing against NNR other than he's an ass, so yeah

Uhhh, I'm actually thinking Kilga is the scum now.

I'm starting to waver a little bit on Cheez, he's made a few role-related word trickeration attempts today that look town-motivated if misguided. I dunno, I might just suck at finding newbie scum. I've liked Sky Paladin for most of the game but a few people seem to disagree there. Regardless, if the remaining two scum aren't some combination of Validon, PX, Dormio, and NNR then I'm going to be miffed.

This statement is pretty much the worst thing town can ever say, for multiple reasons.
1) It steers town towards a certain direction
2) It causes town to get complacent and basically... stop playing the game while we go down a lynch list
3) I like how you put NNR on the list before actually reading his posts while bashing Shadoweh for voting him for stuff CF7 did or didn't do. :V
4) You've pretty much got all the game focused on Shadoweh now, there's small possibility she's not the lynch today and god dammit is she gonna flip town like I said Serela and Shadoweh would
5) I voted Serela for reactions. Serela's reaction was to self hammer >_>
6) Call it gut, intuition, w/e it's my thoughts and my opinions > yours

Shadoweh, let's be best buds and vote Kilga forever! Or should I just end your suffering now?

Dormio is town for trying to play the game :V

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #642 on: November 06, 2013, 09:56:10 AM »
Unvote
Vote: Kilga

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #643 on: November 06, 2013, 09:57:19 AM »
I can't believe I'm getting wagoned by the caseless, basless, scum, the inactive, and the chicago voter.

Now I've seen everything

Ahahahahah hell no

You can't claim shit about worst wagon ever.

I got voted down to L-1 in 24 hours of D1. With half the wagon being RVS votes. And then I got quick wagon'd to death because scum got modkilled while defending me. Fuck CotA

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #644 on: November 06, 2013, 09:58:11 AM »
Oh, I just saw BT is trying to replace me >_>

Uhhhhhhh

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #645 on: November 06, 2013, 10:00:25 AM »
Read your PMs.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #646 on: November 06, 2013, 10:02:20 AM »
Ehhhh, I'm not really in the mood for mafia, sure it's lame to replace out but

[02:00:20] <PX> @choose stay in or replace out
[02:00:23] <Keine-tan> I choose...replace out! ^_^V

Keine makes all my decisions ;_;

Sorry Mitsuki, have fun

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #647 on: November 06, 2013, 10:09:11 AM »
PM has yet to be sent (as requested) but Mitsuki replaces PX.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #648 on: November 06, 2013, 12:07:32 PM »
( ̄へ ̄)

Well okay then.

That list of people is my list of people that aren't town reads. This should be fairly obvious from my comments throughout the game, particularly given the unsubstantiated list I threw out near the beginning of today. NNR is on the list because he's not a townread. I did read through his posts and they seemed okay enough, but the playerslot was nonexistence enough for a long enough time that it's not enough to convince me of his towniness yet. He's not a high vote priority, though.

Also I still see no reasons why Shadowy is town. Not that it matters now, I guess.

Speaking of! I find it further indicative of NNR being a votepark for Shadowy by her bailing on the case right as two other players decide to vote for NNR as well. SB the known-town changed his mind entirely from voting Shadowy to voting NNR, and PX was acting super-confident about NNR's scumminess. If Shadowy truly originally believed NNR was scum, why would she not put on the brakes and try to reread NNR and figure out where these opinions came from? I would think that someone with only one actual suspicion that's starting to waver would be snapped back into focus by other people joining her (including one person that had previously been voting for them). But there's no effort to take a second look at NNR, nor is there even any acknowledgment of these vote changes as they happen. Probably because NNR was never a scum read, because, y'know, Shadowy's scum.

Speaking of NNR, I find it cute that Shadowy gets offended at the suggestion that NNR is her scumbuddy while dropping Tenshi's name twice today now. Tenshi spent a lot of time voting for Kaori for lurking, clearly they weren't a scumpair either! ヽ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

4) You've pretty much got all the game focused on Shadoweh now

It's the only way I can parse someone who makes up their mind in the first 24 hours and never has a change of heart even once. There is no such thing as Town certainty.

I guess that when someone starts the day bad and only gets worse the town way to play is to stop pushing the case against them and change your mind after 48 hours. >_> I'm calling attention to and voting for Shadowy because she's scum and I'm not gonna let that go until she dies (or convinces me she's not scum, which I'll admit is about 99% impossible right now).

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #649 on: November 06, 2013, 12:20:43 PM »
(ftr I do plan on spending the game night reviewing Sky Paladin and deciding if my town read of him still applies)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #650 on: November 06, 2013, 12:41:21 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh

##Unvote
##Vote: Validon

##Unvote
##Vote: Mitsuki

##Unvote
##Vote: NNR

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #651 on: November 06, 2013, 02:10:58 PM »
Well PX is replacing out. Urghy feelings are still abound on him as of now, but of course it wouldn't be fair to not give Mitsuki a fair chance to actually do something with the slot rather than let it wither and die as PX was sort of doing. I still don't trust the slot but who knows, maybe Mitsuki will actually put in the effort PX failed to. :V

Until then, let me just say PX's reasons on Kilga are sort of... ergh. Kilga does technically have a list of his non-town reads and yes people might follow them, but certainly that doesn't mean everyone will jump on them. Also, if he just listed them without reason then it would be scummy, but he has provided justification for his reads. This is also why he is so focused on Shadoweh because, as everyone should know by now if they have been paying attention (and I swear I'm saying this for the millionth time), Shadoweh parked on CF7 yesterday, then parked her vote on NNR today, and she just backed off the wagon without really any reason besides "well he did something and it looks townie so eh." This lack of conviction I'm so used to from Shadoweh screams scummy to me, and I honestly don't see why PX doesn't find some amount of fault with it.

Will be back later, study hall will be ending within twenty minutes and I just wanted to get additional thoughts down on the little that's happened since I was here yesterday.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #652 on: November 06, 2013, 02:51:37 PM »
I would feel more bad for Shadoweh if he didn't continue to park his vote on me :V

Don't really like PX (mostly because that was his one comprehensive post I've seen) but he's replacing  out anyways so w/e. Notably his Kilga suspicions match my gutread on him, but that's about it.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #653 on: November 06, 2013, 05:14:25 PM »
Votecount 2.8

Shadoweh (5): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Polaris, NekoNekoRex, Darkninjaabc
NekoNekoRex (2): Shadoweh, SB
Sky_Paladin (1): Dormio
Dormio (1): Cheez8
Kilgamayan (1): Mitsuki

Not Voting (1): Kilgamayan

It's 6 to lynch and 12 hours remaining.
(Countdown)

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #654 on: November 06, 2013, 05:33:45 PM »
I'm all set to hammer Shadowy as necessary, though I'll allow some time for SB to post at least once more before that in case he has anything else he wishes to communicate.

« Reply #655 on: November 06, 2013, 05:34:33 PM »
Hello everyone! \(owo)/ DON'T HAMMER YET

I'm not going to vote for Shadoweh nor NNR, probably not even to secure a lynch in case my vote was needed. Overall all the points that have been brought against them seem neutral tells to me (I have to admit that I haven't paid too much attention, but I'm quite sure that won't change anyways). Particulary, Shadoweh's lack of motivation is a neutral tell for her while NNR seems to be doing fine from what I've seen.

Usually it would be fine to vote them at least to secure a lynch, but I'm very sure about who is scum this time (well, at least about two of them), so voting someone else would be voting town. Don't expect me to do that.

But who am I scumreading, anyways?

Kilgamayan

I have a lot of reasons to suspect him, actually.

First of all, I'm taking SB's death into account.
Scum wouldn't want to use their roleblocker constanty on the same person (Dark) if they took into account the existence of a doctor (I remind everyone that explaining why SB was killed still requires scum taking into account a potential doctor), because if they thought that the doctor would keep protecting Kilga (which the SB kill also supposedly implies) they'd do something more useful in the long term with their kill and risk it, otherwise they'd be fucked: Kilga would eventually provide material to lynch them all. (Basically, scum wouldn't let both Kilga and Dark live unless they were really sure of who the doc is, which is not the case.)
So if scum didn't think of that and SB died instead of one of them, that probably means that either Kilga or Dark are scum.

But Dark is being very townie, while Kilga has done other scummy things. Like this:

Serela if you're town stop being defeatist and actually push a case on someone else >_>

(one of the many posts encouraging Serela to play when he was getting lynched) and

C'mon, Shadowy. If you're gonna go down like this the least you could do is try to push your "case" by linking the Downfall video so we can all get a few chuckles out of the whole thing.

Why would Kilga try to encourage his suspects to play if he was town and really thought they are scummy? I just get the feeling that he's frustrated scum because of everything being too easy to him when he actually wants to put effort and earn his victory.

And anyways, if he really wanted to see more content from them he'd be doing an entirely different thing, like asking them questions about their thoughts. There's also the fact that if he felt he hadn't seen enough from them he wouldn't be voting them with the reasons he's given. (o_o)

Then maybe you should invest time in digging up and rehashing why people should vote Shadowy ahead of you! Polaris is not going to get lynched today, stop wasting time on him! I really shouldn't be needing to hold a townie hand through this process!

And this is Kilga basically coaching his suspect yet again, but the part about the ?townie hand? is so fake that it made me stare at the screen in wonder.
Basic Psychology lessons, part 1: When people praise themselves just like that and out of context when there was no need to do so and it doesn't seem coherent with their personality, DOUBT THEM. It's obvious they want to reinforce a certain impression of themselves with that, and that's probably because they're lying or going to lie at some point.

Another thing I don't like is how he postpones voting Validon both D1 and D2 while still saying he's scummy. After dropping him he doesn't update his case on him either.I'd expect town to still elaborate on their other main suspect, or at least comment on something.
He actually just mentions Validon in one post after the D2 voteswitch:

Gonna have to wait until I get home before I can properly digest everything NNR has produced, but just based on the volume and him actually being willing to accuse people of being scum I'd at least put him lower on the scum list than Validon and PX. Possibly Dormio too, since I don't remember him doing much of anything today.

I'm starting to waver a little bit on Cheez, he's made a few role-related word trickeration attempts today that look town-motivated if misguided. I dunno, I might just suck at finding newbie scum. I've liked Sky Paladin for most of the game but a few people seem to disagree there. Regardless, if the remaining two scum aren't some combination of Validon, PX, Dormio, and NNR then I'm going to be miffed.

Which basically just states that he keeps suspecting Validon.

Also, the D2 change of vote (from Validon to Shadoweh) was just based on her vote on NNR being interpreted as a votepark and her not paying attention to the thread, which is way weaker than his Validon case.

But it's not just that, he was supposed to want to lynch Validon since D1 but then there's this:

Cut by another Validon vote. Not sure I like it being a parrot when I wanted to see where Cheez's Dormio suspicions would go, as much as I can't disagree with Validon votes right now.

Here he's not happy with Cheez voting Validon, but Cheez updated his reasoning on Dormio and thought Validon was scummier anyways, so I don't understant such a reaction.

This validates PX's main argument against your Validon vote, I think.

Here he's defending Validon.

I could get behind any of Serela, Validon, Shadowy, or SB as lynch candidates, in roughly that order.

? while still wanting to lynch him. Yes, in the same post.
I get that could happen to town, too. But that's not the only time he's discouraged votes on Validon:

Polaris, what do you think of Validon? Your last assessment of him was "Null leaning scum, but I would like to see more posts with cases that are a bit stronger" from almost 24 hours ago. How has this changed, if at all?

This could be just a question, but it could still discourage a vote on Kilga's supposed second main suspect at that moment.

All in all, the attitude towards Validon lynch isn't genuine.
I can only conclude that Kilga and Validon are scumbuddies, and Kilga is busing him right from the beginning because he knows he won't be a great loss and that'll give him towncred, which will be better for the scum team. However, he still doesn't like losing a team member, so he keeps defending him.

Speaking of which, Validon.
? Okay, I'll leave that for later. This post is already too long, anyways.

##Vote: Kilgamayan <- I've just seen the votecount and PX's vote is still placed but I feel like doing this anyways.
For now. I have even more conviction on him being scum than on Validon, and it wouldn't be fair to vote Validon without writing my case before (u_u)
I actually have a third suspect, but that will have to wait. I'm still doubting, anyways.

I still don't trust the slot but who knows, maybe Mitsuki will actually put in the effort PX failed to. :V

Of course! (?wo)7

« Reply #656 on: November 06, 2013, 05:35:59 PM »
Seriously, don't hammer. I still have many things to say today.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #657 on: November 06, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »
Mmm... Well, I can't imagine this would be a mistake, and this day has slowed down far too much...

...and cut by Kilga.

Man, do you really think there's something more for SB to communicate? There were two posts between his and yours. I feel like his opinion wouldn't have changed in that time, and as close as we are to ending the day I assume he hasn't left anything unsaid.

AGH why did everybody want to post now

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #658 on: November 06, 2013, 05:39:34 PM »
Oh.

Never mind, this is probably a bad time to end the day after all. That was some impressive timing...

« Reply #659 on: November 06, 2013, 05:51:44 PM »
I wanted to wait for Vhaltz to get home and check for mistakes on my post (English is not my mother tongue), but I wasn't going to let anyone hammer before at least posting that, it took ~5 hours to write (@A@)