Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 103894 times)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 2)
« Reply #600 on: November 05, 2013, 05:27:48 PM »
Oh hey
Validon: I'm totes going to ignore him today, Serela flipped him as a Neighbor or something... heh, and they have shared votes.
Yeah, I'm just going to file him under "town" for now, I'm lazy. Also I was at one point destined to get that role, and I never role scum, so that just seals the deal.
I'm assuming you meant Palidon Polaris for this, right? The Validon that people are talking about is someone completely different. I don't think you've brought him up yet, actually.

gah too many seven-letter names with the same consonant-vowel pattern
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #601 on: November 05, 2013, 05:29:47 PM »
Votecount 2.5

Shadoweh (2): Sky_Paladin, Validon98
Validon98 (2): Polaris, PX
Sky_Paladin (1): Dormio,
NekoNekoRex (1): Shadoweh
Dormio (1): Cheez8

Not Voting (4): Kilgamayan, Darkninjaabc, SB, NekoNekoRex

It's 6 to lynch
(Countdown)

Also; I will just point out that something like this:

##Unvote
##Vote: [REDACTED to avoid hammer] (Hint it's Shadoweh)

DIE SCUM DIE
##Unvote:
##Vote Dormio

##Unvote

Makes things annoying for votecount purposes; and probobly falls under 'artificially inflating words' in my opinion to bypass the counter. Although the ultimate decision on the matter is BT's. This applies to SB as well as NNR; and anyone else who thinks of copying.

<BT> It's NBD and there shouldn't be any posts a la ED1 that I should be ignoring at this stage anyway
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 06:42:48 PM by BT »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #602 on: November 05, 2013, 05:41:01 PM »
##Vote: Shadoweh

Gonna have to wait until I get home before I can properly digest everything NNR has produced, but just based on the volume and him actually being willing to accuse people of being scum I'd at least put him lower on the scum list than Validon and PX. Possibly Dormio too, since I don't remember him doing much of anything today.

I'm starting to waver a little bit on Cheez, he's made a few role-related word trickeration attempts today that look town-motivated if misguided. I dunno, I might just suck at finding newbie scum. I've liked Sky Paladin for most of the game but a few people seem to disagree there. Regardless, if the remaining two scum aren't some combination of Validon, PX, Dormio, and NNR then I'm going to be miffed.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #603 on: November 05, 2013, 06:39:08 PM »
Vote NNR

At work

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #604 on: November 05, 2013, 07:14:57 PM »
Study hall means I'm here briefly, but I've got to do work after this post and I probably won't be able to respond to anything for a while.

@Sky_Paladin: You asked me about why I'm not exactly "okay" with implying NNR is scum, and that's mainly because at that point he had just started making his reads and he said stuff about you and you're immediately like "yeah he's totally scum trying to get heat off of Shadoweh." I mean, I honestly don't think you would be saying that if he had been talking about anyone but you, so that's why I wasn't okay with it. Of course, I don't particularly agree with his thoughts, but you're like "OH MAN HIS ARGUMENTS ARE BAD HE'S TOTALLY SCUM GUYS," and we already have had enough cases of people being jumped on for bad play. It is really annoying this time around because NNR has been forced to inherit a slot with a significant amount of lurkiness behind him, which means he's already in the hotseat and honestly he should be given a bit of room before everyone goes crazy on him. Does that mean "don't ever lynch him"? No, it does not. It means I don't agree with immediately jumping on top of him when he's just trying to make up for CF7's lack of effort.
This is also why I was angered with Shadoweh's vote on him, because he hadn't even gotten the chance to say anything yet, and since it is clear now that he is going to put in the effort, it makes Shadoweh's vote on him even worse.

As for what NNR has said so far, I will say that some of the stuff he's said is kind of... yeah. He alternates between posts that just make me go "wait what" to some sort of observation that makes sense. I'm not particularly happy about him just going "lol going to ignore D1, going to ignore [INSERT PLAYER HERE]" and similar things. It's troublesome and if it keeps up then I'm just going to say "screw it" and switch my vote to him. The only things stopping me from doing that are:

A- Shadoweh has not really made an actual case on anyone else yet/hasn't said much more on why she thinks NNR is scummy now that he has actually posted. She just basically said "well okay he said something about me I don't think he's scum anymore" and that was it. Just completely dropping it. It's like "well I don't know what else to do right now," and I see that as scummy. Where is the "I'M ON A [INSERT SUSPECTED SCUM NAME] TRAIN CHOO CHOO" I'm so used to? The lack of that just doesn't come across as townie (particularly since almost every game I've seen you with that mentality, you've been town despite me thinking it was scum motivated in every case, which in hindsight was because that was when I thought reckless pushing denoted scum when it really doesn't).
B- NNR still has to understand what the fuck has been going on up to this point. Once he's fully "with it" and has his reads and reasons, then that's when I think it would be better to start judging. Granted, it's not the best strategy all the time, but I'm not just willing to jump on someone replacing in right off the bat.

Okay, will be back later, writing this post took a lot longer than I thought and I REALLY need to get back to homework etc.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #605 on: November 05, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »
Oh heyI'm assuming you meant Palidon Polaris for this, right? The Validon that people are talking about is someone completely different. I don't think you've brought him up yet, actually.

gah too many seven-letter names with the same consonant-vowel pattern
Yeah, speaking of which, I need to read Validon
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #606 on: November 05, 2013, 07:24:35 PM »
I wasn't aware I was so concerned with the setup. Was I really, NNR?
Considering up till now I haven't really read you post anything questioning the motives of others, yeah.
Is your Dormio vote due in any solid reasoning, Cheez, or is it just a gut feeling?

Also apparently people are going to think I'm scummy for wanting to avoid the trainwrecks that are D1 and DNA's posts. I think I'm going to take this game as seriously as the setup is implied to be, which would be "not very", so that's okay. No peel off my banana (is that an analogy that fits here? Hell if I know).

Actually I don't think anyone's really brought up a point as to why I'm scummy other then "I'm being deliberately lazy and admitting it"
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #607 on: November 05, 2013, 07:29:38 PM »
I was really hoping you would be super scummy. It would have been easier then having to go back on what I've been doing since yesterday. <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #608 on: November 05, 2013, 07:43:09 PM »
I'm only obligated to find one scum at a time, really. If DNA and Polaris are scum, doesn't matter much to me, there's still one other out there, lol.

Anyway Validon.
and the fact that I didn't really have anything to add to the conversation
This kind of immediately sends off alarm bells when I read it. There's always SOMETHING to add imo, whether it's just pushing some guy hard or adding more reads to your repertoire. Minor issue but makes me wonder about your motives a bit.

His big readpost has a suspicious lack of scumreads too, which is ehhhhgh. He does vote Shadoweh though! Which is good! (if not what everyone else is doing, but Shadoweh is super lame scum, so I digress).
I guess I'll give him the token "Validon who are your top 4 scumreads?" and call it that./ He reads null I suppose. Why did people want to lynch him ED2?

Cut by glad Shadoweh is rooting for my continued superior scumhunting townplay over here.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #609 on: November 05, 2013, 07:51:24 PM »
So I read Polaris and got some insight into Validon. Well, not really, Polaris is just miffed at Validon's lust for ISOing me despite being under the radar.
Not seeing too much wrong with Polaris either. I guess this is why pressing Validon for a list of scumpicks is a good idea I suppose
Not seeing too much bad into Polaris, really.

PX is a typical PX, also a hypocrite for prodding me to post moar.

I guess that clears out the remote possibility that I'm intentionally ignoring up to two other people who may actually be my scumbuddies (a fact I'm sure Darkninja would have been the first to notice, then alert everyone in a big, incoherent paragraph, followed by a paranoia-fueled vote)

I hope DNA isn't getting too hurt by my continued rampant satirizing of him. Mention it if you are, I'll just stop.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #610 on: November 05, 2013, 07:54:44 PM »
I'm an equal-opportunity parodyizer.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #611 on: November 05, 2013, 08:04:40 PM »
I liked the part where PX told us why Shadowy is town. (Or why NNR is scum. Or why Serela was scun, for that matter.) Are you trying to get lynched the instant Shadowy flips scum?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #612 on: November 05, 2013, 08:27:08 PM »
Clearly he is trying to powerbus his scumbuddy of choice again a la Pictures of Birds

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #613 on: November 05, 2013, 09:22:12 PM »
Considering up till now I haven't really read you post anything questioning the motives of others, yeah.
Is your Dormio vote due in any solid reasoning, Cheez, or is it just a gut feeling?
I don't know what counts as solid but I can sure give you reasons I suspect him.

The first post of his that made me suspicious was #80, where he casually points out how Serela didn't develop an opinion yet. This was still pretty early in Day 1, at a time when remotely serious discussion had only begun less than a page ago. First, "no good opinions as of yet" was an ENTIRELY valid stance at the time, though that's not the point. It would be one thing if Dormio had outright accused Serela of being scummy for this- if that was the case, Dormio would be protected with the "bad play =/= scummy play" argument. But he didn't. Instead what he did was bring up a point that could spur people to keep an eye on Serela without making a case out of it himself. That's what really makes this feel like a scummy move to me: bringing up a (flawed) point against Serela without pushing it so that he could get people to start suspecting a townie without being pegged as the person who started making cases against him.

Sometime shortly afterwards when he votes for Serela he says that me "buddying pretty hard to Serela raises a lot of eyebrows" even though I don't think I really buddied with Serela that hard (or at all.) The closest I came to that at the time was when I brought up the first post I mentioned here and pointed out that he's pointed this out about Serela at a time where I could reasonably expect a similar stance from about half the people playing the game. There was a second mention of this when I mentioned some people I had slight suspicions about at that point but that was it. I made no direct mentions of Serela in those posts, and no mention at all otherwise.

A lot of his posts from there on are replying to or accusing Serela for a while. He also starts trying to look like he's making useful comments in the meantime with posts like this one but this sort of thing isn't contribution so much as plain old observation or things that don't contribute anything at all. This is what "fluff" means, isn't it? I think examples like that post are really helping me fully grasp the terms you guys use here.
(He also says things including but not limited to "other people covered it so I won't mention it" in that post. I don't think things like that are sufficient grounds to suspect anybody but apparently a bunch of you do, as well as Dormio himself sometimes, so here you go! Feast away.)

I nearly brought up both the way he was pushing the wagon really hard to get it rolling and the way he clammed up and let other people finish accusing Serela for him at the end, but then I realized I was doing that thing where everything somebody does looks like a scumtell if you assume they're scum first. Thinking about it again, pushing somebody you think is scum is completely fine and I GUESS it's okay to drop it and let other people finish up once you feel like you're finished doing your part, but staying quiet for the full last four or five pages of Day 1 seems like a little much. There was a point where one or two people unvoted Serela and it looked like the wagon could turn around. I'd think that a townie going after someone they believe to be scum would be less concerned with how they look or the fact that they're drawing attention to themselves and more concerned about the possibility that a member of the scumteam could get off the hook.

There you go. That first thing is still the major reason I'm clinging on to and I might not have noticed certain other reasons until I re-read his posts with him being scum in mind but at least SOME of this is has a good basis.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #614 on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:50 PM »
Possibly Dormio too, since I don't remember him doing much of anything today.
My neck and shoulders hurt but I'm here now.
I should also probably comment on the whole Shadoweh thing.

But, first, I wonder if you guys won't listen to why Sky Palladium is scum.
I mean, I made a post here but it doesn't seem like anybody other than Kilga and Sky Palladium really read it.
And for Kilga I made this response:
I dunno. Sky Palladium demonstrated competence and a willingness to abuse newbmeta last game.
Which I get the feeling was ignored too.

So, like, let's get right back on this.
First things first, let's take a look at Sky Palladium's response here.
It's literally nothing but excuses and some appeal to emotion.
You'll note that my behaviour with not-lynching Serela is the same as not wanting to lynch day 1 in the previous game. 
And this line?
I don't know about you, but to me, this line looks pretty much exactly like the type of meta abuse that Sky Palladium used last game when he claimed to think that the game was over.

And then, if we look at Sky Palladium's content in general today, it's not much better.
I mean like, there's some NK analysis and some excuses for his own behaviours.
Not really the shining paradigms that a your average townie should be aiming for.
They are, however, great methods, in my opinion, to look like you're contributing to the discussion and looking totally active.

Anyway, I'll post my thoughts about Shadoweh SOON?.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Fuck.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #615 on: November 05, 2013, 09:36:29 PM »
Quick response to Cheez8's accusations.

The first post of his that made me suspicious was #80, where he casually points out how Serela didn't develop an opinion yet. This was still pretty early in Day 1, at a time when remotely serious discussion had only begun less than a page ago. First, "no good opinions as of yet" was an ENTIRELY valid stance at the time, though that's not the point. It would be one thing if Dormio had outright accused Serela of being scummy for this- if that was the case, Dormio would be protected with the "bad play =/= scummy play" argument. But he didn't. Instead what he did was bring up a point that could spur people to keep an eye on Serela without making a case out of it himself. That's what really makes this feel like a scummy move to me: bringing up a (flawed) point against Serela without pushing it so that he could get people to start suspecting a townie without being pegged as the person who started making cases against him.
Uh, I was in class at the time, which is not the best environment for playing mafia and writing up cases since I'm trying to write down notes.
If you read you'll see that I mentioned this and said that I would be posting properly once I got home.
Notice how I voted Serela once I got home.
Also, I refute your argument that Serela not developing an opinion was alright.
Why do you believe this to be the case?
As you mention yourself, there was some serious discussion starting and to simply respond by saying the equivalent of "I DON'T WANT TO READ WORDS TO FORM OPINIONS" is pretty scummy in my eyes.

Sometime shortly afterwards when he votes for Serela he says that me "buddying pretty hard to Serela raises a lot of eyebrows" even though I don't think I really buddied with Serela that hard (or at all.) The closest I came to that at the time was when I brought up the first post I mentioned here and pointed out that he's pointed this out about Serela at a time where I could reasonably expect a similar stance from about half the people playing the game. There was a second mention of this when I mentioned some people I had slight suspicions about at that point but that was it. I made no direct mentions of Serela in those posts, and no mention at all otherwise.
I don't see why you're trying to cover yourself so much here.
Like, this post is supposed to be about why you suspect me, right?
So why is the entirety of this paragraph an explanation for your own behaviours?
Also, why are you trying to distance yourself from the buddying accusations with weak claims like "I made no direct mention of Serela in those posts" when it's painfully obvious who you're referring to?

A lot of his posts from there on are replying to or accusing Serela for a while. He also starts trying to look like he's making useful comments in the meantime with posts like this one but this sort of thing isn't contribution so much as plain old observation or things that don't contribute anything at all. This is what "fluff" means, isn't it? I think examples like that post are really helping me fully grasp the terms you guys use here.
(He also says things including but not limited to "other people covered it so I won't mention it" in that post. I don't think things like that are sufficient grounds to suspect anybody but apparently a bunch of you do, as well as Dormio himself sometimes, so here you go! Feast away.)
Uh, I don't get what you're trying to say here.
What's so bad about me trying to get Serela lynched?
And so you don't think that an observation about how CF7 was setting himself up to jump onto wagons if they happen while not delivering any actual content of his own is fluff? Okay.

I nearly brought up both the way he was pushing the wagon really hard to get it rolling and the way he clammed up and let other people finish accusing Serela for him at the end, but then I realized I was doing that thing where everything somebody does looks like a scumtell if you assume they're scum first. Thinking about it again, pushing somebody you think is scum is completely fine and I GUESS it's okay to drop it and let other people finish up once you feel like you're finished doing your part, but staying quiet for the full last four or five pages of Day 1 seems like a little much. There was a point where one or two people unvoted Serela and it looked like the wagon could turn around. I'd think that a townie going after someone they believe to be scum would be less concerned with how they look or the fact that they're drawing attention to themselves and more concerned about the possibility that a member of the scumteam could get off the hook.
I kind of wasn't there.
Also, how does that last sentence even make sense?
Serela kind of flipped town.
Assuming that I were scum like you say I am, how could it possibly be the case that my disappearance at the end of D1 was an attempt to save my scumbuddy Serela?

Anyway, back to making :wikipedia: about Swadomeh.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #616 on: November 05, 2013, 09:37:26 PM »
Still at work, won't be home until tonight. But I never said Serela was scum, I said I thought he was town but got cut by him self hammering. Also, NNR is claiming scum. And please, mislynch me if you wish, I need to work on NaNoWriMo anyways. Also, phone posting with a new phone is hard.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #617 on: November 05, 2013, 09:46:30 PM »
##Vote: NNR

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #618 on: November 05, 2013, 09:58:35 PM »
Votecount 2.6

Shadoweh (3): Sky_Paladin, Validon98, Kilgamayan
NekoNekoRex (3): Shadoweh, PX, SB
Sky_Paladin (1): Dormio
Dormio (1): Cheez8
Validon98 (1): Polaris

Not Voting (2): Darkninjaabc, NekoNekoRex

It's 6 to lynch and 31 hours remaining.
(Countdown)

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #619 on: November 05, 2013, 10:01:15 PM »
ffs

This better be good reading when I get home.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #620 on: November 05, 2013, 10:52:42 PM »
Quick post before dinner in response to NNR. You asked for my top four scumreads. Before I say them, holy crap that's a tall order you've asked from me. I mean, having multiple scumreads is definitely a thing, but I don't think everyone could just pull up four ones they are certain of. In fact, I only have the one solid scumread and the others are just people I suspect of being scummy but I'm unsure of.

Shadoweh: I've said why already. I'm in a rush so I can't exactly spell out all of my reasons again.
Sky_Paladin: He's more leaning scum than anything mainly because I'm irked at his comments on you and his willingness to jump you so quickly. I personally have found you more towny than some other people here.
PX: I let him off the hook before but his lack of mostly anything today besides saying stuff about me and then voting NNR without explanation isn't giving me warm fuzzy feelings. He might have a reason when he gets home but still that doesn't excuse him leaving his vote on me and then disappearing.
Dark: People have said he's town, but his posts are kind of making me go urgh more and more. I still can't shake the feeling he's scum, but I don't know. He's more null than anything but well he's still leaning more scum than my other nullreads, so...

And that's all for now. Will be back later if needed.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #621 on: November 05, 2013, 11:05:58 PM »
But I never said Serela was scum

I agree! Which is why I asked, since you did vote for him and everything.

Regardless I am interested in hearing what you have to say in full when you get home but I want to see what Shadowy does with her vote first.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #622 on: November 05, 2013, 11:27:51 PM »
Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Huh, I never noticed this message before.

Anyway. Food was had and I feel a bit better maybe.
Now, words. Hopefully about Shadoweh this time.
Since the leading wagons seem to be NNR and Shadoweh after all.

So a quick mention of NNR's content would involve me basically saying that I don't particularly dislike NNR right now.
Aside from the excessive non-posting at the start so keep working on that.

Which leaves us with Shadoweh.
Firstly, like on D1, I find myself attracted to Kilga's words.
Useless bunnies good only for their sex appeal.

Moving on, Shadoweh's more recent activity is kind of reminding me of the game of Chicken or something.
Wherein Shadoweh is basically just going "I bet you won't actually lynch me" without really doing anything else because she hopes that blind confidence will save her.
Or something.

Also, this post doesn't sit right with me.
This part in particular:
Cut: ..That's a good catch. You're alright Cheez, you're alright.
BT's told us that flavour means nothing in this game.
Shadoweh should know that flavour means nothing in this game, especially considering she participated in my random rotten fruit banter at the beginning of the game.
So, it's like, why is she trying to throw Cheez8 a clear for noticing something with the flavour?
I dunno, it just reads as being super off to me.
This may or may not be related to my Cheez8 suspicions.

Warning - while you were typing 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Goddamnit.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #623 on: November 05, 2013, 11:37:07 PM »
Also, I refute your argument that Serela not developing an opinion was alright.
Why do you believe this to be the case?
As you mention yourself, there was some serious discussion starting and to simply respond by saying the equivalent of "I DON'T WANT TO READ WORDS TO FORM OPINIONS" is pretty scummy in my eyes.
Because that early in the game it really WAS difficult to come up with an opinion that was worth believing. Wanting more to work with makes sense to me.

I don't see why you're trying to cover yourself so much here.
Like, this post is supposed to be about why you suspect me, right?
So why is the entirety of this paragraph an explanation for your own behaviours?
Also, why are you trying to distance yourself from the buddying accusations with weak claims like "I made no direct mention of Serela in those posts" when it's painfully obvious who you're referring to?
I think it was just because you were saying things that weren't true. And uh... actually that's basically it. Still, the only times I brought up Serela were the times I brought up your post about Serela and when I was doing that I was referring to you.

Lies accompanying a vote don't sit well with me, okay?

Uh, I don't get what you're trying to say here.
What's so bad about me trying to get Serela lynched?
And so you don't think that an observation about how CF7 was setting himself up to jump onto wagons if they happen while not delivering any actual content of his own is fluff? Okay.
Nah, CF7's posts had a lot of fluff too. That doesn't say anything about yours.

I kind of wasn't there.
Also, how does that last sentence even make sense?
Serela kind of flipped town.
Assuming that I were scum like you say I am, how could it possibly be the case that my disappearance at the end of D1 was an attempt to save my scumbuddy Serela?
For some reason I keep thinking you were there. I guess I can't prove it though.
Anyway... huh? I don't follow. Yes, Serela flipped town. If he didn't, why would I still be so suspicious of you? My point was that you backed off near the end so you wouldn't become the person pushing for Serela's lynch the entire time. You were saving your image, not Serela. If you weren't a mafia member, you wouldn't have been concerned with that and would have made sure he was lynched, considering you were so certain he was scum.
Of course that part all assumes you were around. Maybe I should put less stock in it.

If we're talking about those two wagons then yeah I kind of have to agree Shadoweh's looking a lot worse than NNR right now.

« Reply #624 on: November 05, 2013, 11:57:49 PM »
I'm not sure if I understand the NNR wagon correctly, if there even is proper reasoning ?_? like of course SB can't say anything and Shadoweh is a weenie and PX is ??? so huh.

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

Like I said I would.

« Reply #625 on: November 05, 2013, 11:58:40 PM »
ok I misread the situation, PX is going to get to us when he has the time. carry on.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #626 on: November 06, 2013, 12:46:59 AM »
>Cheez8 post
>watisthisidonteven

Because that early in the game it really WAS difficult to come up with an opinion that was worth believing. Wanting more to work with makes sense to me.
I think it was just because you were saying things that weren't true. And uh... actually that's basically it.
There was content, you said so yourself, and you can form opinions about content when it's there.
Whining that you have nothing to work with is nothing more than an excuse.
I really don't get why you're trying to push this point so much.
I guess it must be really hard to look for a case when you're scum. :)

Still, the only times I brought up Serela were the times I brought up your post about Serela and when I was doing that I was referring to you.

Lies accompanying a vote don't sit well with me, okay?
And, uh, tell me how this is supposed to change the fact that you were buddying up to Serela by defending him at the time?
I'll also note that you're still trying to hide this even though it's as clear as day.

Nah, CF7's posts had a lot of fluff too. That doesn't say anything about yours.
I think you missed the meaning of my sentence entirely.
But whatever.

Anyway... huh? I don't follow. Yes, Serela flipped town. If he didn't, why would I still be so suspicious of you? My point was that you backed off near the end so you wouldn't become the person pushing for Serela's lynch the entire time. You were saving your image, not Serela. If you weren't a mafia member, you wouldn't have been concerned with that and would have made sure he was lynched, considering you were so certain he was scum.
The fuck?
I backed off at the end? I didn't want to be the person pushing for Serela's lynch for the entirety of D1?
What a fool I was to have not realized that making a case against Serela for the entire day was actually a secret ploy by me to be all ambiguous so that I wouldn't take any flak for the lynch I had no part in.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #627 on: November 06, 2013, 12:47:49 AM »
Still at work, won't be home until tonight. But I never said Serela was scum, I said I thought he was town but got cut by him self hammering. Also, NNR is claiming scum. And please, mislynch me if you wish, I need to work on NaNoWriMo anyways. Also, phone posting with a new phone is hard.
ahahahahaha what? Are you serious? How do you even infer that from a joke post referencing a past game? How can you even claim I'm scumbuddies with you (essentially what that accusation boils down to) and then turn around and reverse my post by claiming innocent?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #628 on: November 06, 2013, 12:52:14 AM »
I can't believe I'm getting wagoned by the caseless, basless, scum, the inactive, and the chicago voter.

Now I've seen everything

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #629 on: November 06, 2013, 01:14:36 AM »
Validon's response makes me feel better about him by a lot. I didn't say they had to be really solid reads but he tried his best anyway, which I like.

Cheez8, can you update your line of thoughts to go with Dormio's D2 posts? What do you think about the Paladin case?