Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104727 times)

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 2)
« Reply #510 on: November 04, 2013, 04:56:04 PM »
Or not really dropping this if anything sky couldve just did a big scumslip in his hurry and threw a possibility up to us as an afterthought once reminded by kilga.

And do note how sky and kilga shares all major reads if you refer to their wall posts. Phone keep screwing up and i am in a hurry to send anything less they get voided
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #511 on: November 04, 2013, 05:01:30 PM »
Shadowy I know you would want to kill me. But let's pretend for a moment there's a doc in this game, since that's not an uncommon thing. Who do you think they would have protected last night?
How about the rolecop?

Ninja, did you cop SB last night or do you have a result to out?
Not really relevant - we know scum killed SB, not vig
Why do we know this?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #512 on: November 04, 2013, 05:10:42 PM »
Given tne player the rolecop role is attached to? No.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #513 on: November 04, 2013, 05:24:48 PM »
Why do we know this?
SB can still vote today and he wouldn't be able to do that if a townie killed him. A serial killer isn't out of the question but I'm going to act on the assumption that SB was the mafia kill. If a doctor saved somebody else last night then I'll reconsider (doc shouldn't necessarily out themselves for this purpose though, there's more work for them to do)

Ninja, did you cop SB last night or do you have a result to out?
I was wondering about Darkie's investigation too. Kind of figured he'd bring them up at his own discretion, but I guess it doesn't really hurt to ask.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Shadoweh

« Reply #514 on: November 04, 2013, 05:27:49 PM »
This is the worst game for me to keep it short in isn't it >_>
It's really weird that with a claimed roleclop and a Kilgamayan the kill would be a lurkish but decent player, but it stands to reason to me that he was killed because he was DNA's claimed target in a get ahead of the cawp without killing the cop move. I would clear Kilga for this, but he's the only one I could consider capable of just killing SB in the first place. Polaris should have been a target really because his role is fakealmostmasons but I guess scum was banking on him not voting and/or not being cleared.
Serela (5): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc, Sky_Paladin, Cheez8
SB (1): PX,
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (1): Kilgamayan
Dormio (0): Serela
CF7 (1): Shadoweh
Pre lolwagon on me votecount. I'm willing to forgive Kilga for his cross-push on me and Serela that nearly got me outsted since he was successfully doing something. I'm even willing to forgive PX because I liked his earlier posts (he needs to post new targets now that SB is flipped town though.) I cannot appreciate CF7's lack of anything during deadline to the point of flaking. Neko hasn't posted yet, but I'm going to pre-emptively be upset with his slot until he does something good. Or dies. Preferrably dies.
Actually looking at the wagon it's pretty obvious why we're all Valimad. I'd say Sky P and Cheez are in the same position. If I were to throw darts that's where I'd try to hit the entire scumteam with them. Especially considering..
Serela (4): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc, PX
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (3): Kilgamayan, Serela, Cheez8, Sky_Paladin
CF7 (1): Shadoweh
..How happy they were to dogpile onto me immediately after. I supose you'll just have to trust that I should be colored in pretty green here, but this is split town wagons.

The other possibility here is that Darkninja is a scum rolecop who killed his 'target' so he wouldn't have to out results. SB was pretty firmly on him the entire time too, so it's an easy scum move. Not sure if I'm feeling that one yet to be honest. At least I can read the game a little better without getting a giant headache.
Small clarification on the "factually incorrect" Shadowy case assessment thing: I did accuse her of floating along with barely a presence. I made this accusation exactly once, and it is the only aspect of my case that I didn't press. The useless CF7 vote and Making Stuff Up About SB were far worse an I've focused on them a lot more.
But the floating part was probably the most correct part of your case <_< I stand that my CF7 vote would have been a better lynch then Serela. I'm still mad at you for ignoring me.

Cut: ..That's a good catch. You're alright Cheez, you're alright.

##Vote: NekoNekoRex

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #515 on: November 04, 2013, 05:42:56 PM »
...Oh right, I completely forgot that Darkie mentioned investigating SB at some point. I guess that explains SB's death a little bit more.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #516 on: November 04, 2013, 05:48:02 PM »
I have been struggling on whether to bring my result up or not.

I didnt hit sb. So i did aim someone else whom i thought wont be the center of attention

And i am conflicted on what to do. I listened to kilgas advice and thought about what if i help isolate the townies. but since my resulted failed and i am atarting to see kilgascum whatever

I hit cheez8. As i have mentioned. It failed.

I have less clue than you as to what happened. Can someone explain?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #517 on: November 04, 2013, 05:51:18 PM »
That said i will be sleeping in five mina or so. Seeya.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #518 on: November 04, 2013, 05:58:30 PM »
DNA: Sounds like you were roleblocked. This is exactly why claiming willy-nilly is not good for town, because scum most likely have tools to mess with your roles.

Shadowy that vote is really unfair. :| What do you hope to accomplish with it? To get NNR to explain a course of action he didn't take? And why did you do a bunch of wagon analysis before veering off to vote for someone completely unrelated to everything? Also it's super lame to CF7's lack of presence against him to the point of voting him when it's clear from his replacement that extenuating circumstances were the cause.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

« Reply #519 on: November 04, 2013, 06:08:35 PM »
2 scum on, one scum off. That's wagon analysis related, you know. People doing nothing are more guilty then the ones actively doing things. It's also why I'd support a wagon on Validon over Sky/Cheez. What I expect to accomplish is to let Neko know he's got some work cut out for him. Also possibly to die?

Kilga if you're scum with Neko you'll totally be happier if you help me by bussing him right now >.>b

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #520 on: November 04, 2013, 06:58:28 PM »
Do you really think NNR is going to try harder because he has a vote on him for reasons he literally can't defend against?

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #521 on: November 04, 2013, 07:09:22 PM »
DNA: Sounds like you were roleblocked. This is exactly why claiming willy-nilly is not good for town, because scum most likely have tools to mess with your roles.
So there's a scum roleblocker in this game, then?

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #522 on: November 04, 2013, 07:12:55 PM »
Yikes, SB died? I was actually thinking him scum a bit, but apparently not. And Serela turned out to be town too. As a lesson to Serela, if you want to not look like scum, please put more effort in. It was kind of hard for me not to vote for you, particularly once you started going "WAITING FOR SHADOWEH" over and over again.
Also, as for my absence at the end of D1, it was a combination of work and the fact that I didn't really have anything to add to the conversation. I mean, I looked over everything, but Serela still didn't seem towny to me at the time so I kept my vote in without a word because, well, what else could I say that everyone else didn't already say? By the time I DID get there, the arguments were already in place, and I had nothing to add.
As for the current situation, let's see... there are a few people that I haven't looked at too much, namely CF7/NNR, Sky_Paladin, Cheez, and Shadoweh. I'm going to give each of them an ISO and then make a decision based off of that, because everyone else I don't suspect too much but I might look at them again if nothing shows up with the first group of suspects Ill be looking at.

Current Opinions Before I Do ISOs:

As of now I'm still a little worried about Shadoweh's out-of-nowhere CF7 vote, but I think that might just be null because she often uses votes to try to pressure someone into talking whether she is certain of their scuminess or not.
Cheez I remember being a little flip-floppy at points, although my memory might just be hazy so I'll have to double-check that.
CF7 I only remember for not talking a whole lot, although since NNR replaced in perhaps there will be more from him.
Sky_Paladin I just remember was involved in the whole jokepost thing, which I originally read as null but I want to double check him.
Kilga is so town it wants to make me cry, although I'm curious as to why he wasn't nightkilled while SB was.
Dormio I've been reading as null but I should read him again when I have the time.
Dark's rolecop didn't work? Huh. Well, I still kind of am not exactly happy with his earlier thoughts though I suppose he hasn't been acting TOO suspicious recently.
Polaris I remember was involved with arguing with Serela yesterday, although I imagine if Serela was town Polaris might be town. I think. I originally thought that perhaps the two of them were maybe ITP if they weren't scum, but because Serela flipped town that does not seem to be the case.
PX is still null because lack of posts which I imagine is ending soon because he said the wedding was this weekend, and that would be over by now I would think.

Cut: @Cheez: Dark said he targeted you and it ended up failing, so it would be only logical that he got roleblocked unless he was lying about his role for whatever reason. I mean, I still have some doubts with him, but if Kilga trusts him, perhaps I should as well? Of course, I'm not going to go full Shadoweh and be all "I'LL VOTE FOR WHOEVER KILGA'S VOTING FOR UNLESS WE DISAGREE :V", but Kilga seems to know what he's doing and he's one of the towniest people here, so...
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #523 on: November 04, 2013, 07:57:25 PM »
Friendly reminder, these counts will shoot up by 400 in 9 hours:

Quote from: some of the bars
NNR - 913
PX - 468

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #524 on: November 04, 2013, 08:07:57 PM »
Cheez: It seems quite possible.

Validon why is your List of People That Exist composed of nothing but town reads and null reads attached to excuses for why they are not scum reads? Surely you must think someone is scum at this point, you had all of Night 1 to give the game a once-or-twice-over. D1 wasn't even that long.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #525 on: November 04, 2013, 08:35:08 PM »
##Vote: PX
##Unvote

##Vote: Validon
##Unvote

##Vote: Shadoweh

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #526 on: November 04, 2013, 09:39:39 PM »
Well, okay then.
Remember when Darkie claimed his role? He said he was a rolecop whose action fails if anybody else targets his target. Last night, Darkie's action failed, and the main theory was that he had been roleblocked when we don't even know there's a roleblocker in this game in the first place.

Before learning about his action, I didn't even consider a roleblocker, even though I probably should've. But I wondered, why was that suggested? My first thought was that if that really was the case, maybe a mafia member would be confident in suggesting this, without paying attention to other possibilities. So I posed a question to Kilga for clarification, a trap if he really was scum... and then Validon kind of tumbled right in.

So, Validon, what's with this? You say the only logical options are Darkie lying and Darkie being roleblocked, even though it's clear that if Darkie's not lying there's at LEAST one other logical option. Please, explain why another player visiting me last night is not a possibility.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #527 on: November 04, 2013, 09:55:55 PM »
I'll post my thoughts on each ISO as I finish each one in turn.

CF7: I read, and there's nothing I can really gleam from this little content. It would be better to wait until NNR says something, because he might have different thoughts than CF7 had. Until then, lack of any notable activity is currently enough to just vote him if nothing else comes up. Key word being "if." Still have reading to do.

Sky_Paladin: Reading through the beginning, does anyone else notice how his beginning posts were nonsense about different fruits and vegetables? A possible conditional role or ITP? I know sometimes people spout nonsense for fun at the beginning, but still, the fact that it goes on for multiple posts at the beginning bugs me.

Here are examples of this.

As for his actual content, I don't like how here he says he doesn't want to vote PX "because he hosted the last game." That's great he hosted the last game, but to be honest that doesn't excuse you from voting him if you think him suspicious.

More nonsense. It's like we're talking to Shadoweh Jr. over here.

And the reason is reasoning I don't see any problems with. Right. Onto Shadoweh, then.

Cut:
Remember when Darkie claimed his role? He said he was a Roleclop whose action fails if anybody else targets his target.

Oh, I missed him saying that or just forgot. That does indeed mean that someone else could have visited you.
As for my response about there being a possibility of a roleblocker, I only said that because Kilga mentioned it. You're completely right, both possibilities are possible, I just forgot that detail about Dark's claim. v_v

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #528 on: November 04, 2013, 09:56:34 PM »
And the rest is reasoning I don't see any problems with. Right. Onto Shadoweh, then.

My god typos.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #529 on: November 04, 2013, 10:13:11 PM »
Oh. And i am the Peachy Peach. The Roleclop. My ability fails if any other ability is used on the person i target
This was the entire post where he claimed. Seems pretty hard to miss that second part considering it's roughly half the post, and I have trouble believing you'd forget major details about one of the only roles that has been claimed so far.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #530 on: November 04, 2013, 10:18:29 PM »
I figured if Dormio was OK to talk random gibberish about vegetables and stuff it would be okay for me, too.  I think back then we were all freaked out about the 400 word thing.  But then it turned out it was mostly for outing AFK people.  Ah well. 

Anyway, SB has sent us a message from beyond the grave who he thinks the scum team is.  I am inclined to agree on at least two counts. 

I have another hour before work to decide if I want to switch my vote. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #531 on: November 04, 2013, 10:20:40 PM »
Do you really think NNR is going to try harder because he has a vote on him for reasons he literally can't defend against?
I supose it depends on what you mean by try harder. I believe it will make it easier for me to get a read on him if he ever posts, yes.

SB u suk.

The tone of Validon's post impresses me from a genuinely sounding like it comes from a townie perspective. Cheez, he probably forgot about that part of Dark's roleclaim.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #532 on: November 04, 2013, 10:24:31 PM »
Shadoweh:

[urlhttp://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1038611.html#msg1038611]Maybe I'm just overreacting, but that last sentence.[/url] I know it's probably a joke but at this point I don't want to take anything lightly.

Okay... I can see someone wants someone to go Captain Planet. Which Polaris faked, considering that even when he did it nothing happened. Also Shadoweh acknowledging her own bad play is kind of worrying. It gives me that "Oh I'm playing bad I'm so sorry I promise to improve I'm totally not scum if that's what you're thinking" vibe. And that's not a good vibe to get.

[urlhttp://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,15788.msg1039083.html#msg1039083]This post is bad for more than just the CF7 vote.[/url] I wouldn't exactly call what you typed before an "essay" on how you didn't like the wagon. You were basically like "he might be legit mad at someone, but then again he might not be." The post you mentioned was kind of leaning towards thinking Serela was town but it was waffling a bit, but the transition from "well I think he's town but he might not be" to "OMG GUYS THIS IS STUPID GET OFF HIS CASE" feels weird. I mean, Serela flipped town, yes. But the way Shadoweh acted around the whole thing is... weird. It doesn't fill me with happy thoughts at the moment.

Define "bussing." Unless it's just another word for sheeping, but considering you claimed VT but said something like that, uh... yeah, not getting good vibes from that either.

For now, Shadoweh is still up there on my list of people I am willing to vote for. I need to do stuff with dinner and stuff before continuing my reads. Will be back with more later.

Cut: @Cheez: I read that, but somehow that really slipped my mind. I only remembered the roleclop part. <_>;

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #533 on: November 04, 2013, 10:25:13 PM »
Shadoweh:

Maybe I'm just overreacting, but that last sentence. I know it's probably a joke but at this point I don't want to take anything lightly.

Okay... I can see someone wants someone to go Captain Planet. Which Polaris faked, considering that even when he did it nothing happened. Also Shadoweh acknowledging her own bad play is kind of worrying. It gives me that "Oh I'm playing bad I'm so sorry I promise to improve I'm totally not scum if that's what you're thinking" vibe. And that's not a good vibe to get.

This post is bad for more than just the CF7 vote. I wouldn't exactly call what you typed before an "essay" on how you didn't like the wagon. You were basically like "he might be legit mad at someone, but then again he might not be." The post you mentioned was kind of leaning towards thinking Serela was town but it was waffling a bit, but the transition from "well I think he's town but he might not be" to "OMG GUYS THIS IS STUPID GET OFF HIS CASE" feels weird. I mean, Serela flipped town, yes. But the way Shadoweh acted around the whole thing is... weird. It doesn't fill me with happy thoughts at the moment.

Define "bussing." Unless it's just another word for sheeping, but considering you claimed VT but said something like that, uh... yeah, not getting good vibes from that either.

For now, Shadoweh is still up there on my list of people I am willing to vote for. I need to do stuff with dinner and stuff before continuing my reads. Will be back with more later.

Cut: @Cheez: I read that, but somehow that really slipped my mind. I only remembered the roleclop part. <_>;

TYPOS MY GOD

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #534 on: November 04, 2013, 10:28:21 PM »
Kill a middle of the road suspect who is ALSO a PR? Who the fuck is imitating my scum play >:(

Seriousness though, I'm laughing at SB's votes. There's two townies in there, so stop being so mad.

Also, my opinion is that scum have a roleblocker in the game. It's not THAT uncommon, especially with what we have so far.

As for who can be left as scum, current nk analysis leads me to believe that Validon is the scums, so

Vote Validon

I'm sure people said this before, but I don't like him leaving all options open at the end of D1 without looking committed to any of them, and the fact that he completely disappeared at the end of D1 which I view as a legit scum tactic.

As for who else.... I'm kind of worried about Kilga since he isn't dead, and the NK is also making me a little doubtful of DNA

cuts oh god my hands are cold reading

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #535 on: November 04, 2013, 10:42:05 PM »
Mrrrrh. That's really lame but it's still possible (somehow.) I guess I'll drop this particular case against Validon and let him try to deal with looking suspicious in other ways.

(Kinda worries me that most of the people happiest to vote Validon are some of my scumteam hunches from Day 1 but I'll wait and see how things go.)

Also, my opinion is that scum have a roleblocker in the game. It's not THAT uncommon, especially with what we have so far.
My argument was not that there wasn't a roleblocker in the game. My argument was that immediately assuming that's what happened despite knowing of Darkie's role's weakness is scummy. In fact, I'm pretty sure that IS what happened considering I'm also pretty sure I didn't get targeted last night (or at least didn't notice it) BUT the only people who would actually be aware that Darkie's role's weakness didn't come into play are me and the people who knew he was roleblocked.

Shadoweh

« Reply #536 on: November 04, 2013, 10:44:54 PM »
Validon: Bussing is when scum vote for other scum in order to look super townie awesome.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #537 on: November 04, 2013, 10:55:10 PM »
I believe it will make it easier for me to get a read on him if he ever posts, yes.

How? Why should NNR give a damn that you're voting for him?

PX, why is Shadowy town, and why are you antagonizing the Chicago Voter? <_<

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #538 on: November 04, 2013, 10:59:52 PM »
Votecount 2.35

Validon98 (3): Kilgamayan, Polaris, PX
Shadoweh (2): Sky_Paladin, SB
Kilgamayan (1): Darkninjaabc
Sky_Paladin (1): Dormio
NekoNekoRex (1): Shadoweh

Not Voting (3): NekoNekoRex, Cheez8, Validon98

It's 6 to lynch
(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Shadoweh

« Reply #539 on: November 04, 2013, 11:08:51 PM »
Although I appreciate you wanting to know my motives, the only person I want to answer them for is Neko.
Shadoweh is town by being townie ^_^/ Also funny because I thought the same thing Re: PX's killstyle.