Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104051 times)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #420 on: November 03, 2013, 01:16:38 AM »
That plus I'm clearly still wavering on this opinion. And the ones I have for everyone else. Except Shadoweh.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #421 on: November 03, 2013, 01:17:07 AM »
Serela you could always push Shadowy, there are a few people willing to vote for/voting for her already and it's not like a proper case on her is impossible or even hard to make. You even already (allegedly) believe in it! I have no idea how you've missed this possibility so many times in the last thirty minutes or so.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #422 on: November 03, 2013, 01:17:19 AM »
Eliminate the vile scum from the face of our Earth.
Even if its a misfire we can deal with that if its now.
Quote from: Polaris
wind because i get to say one of the words myself
Somehow he didn't say anything useful again and the whole post is pretty much just water.
But in my deepest darkest heart of hearts, I have to admit I don't have a reading either way and I'm just screwing around.  Sigh.

##goplanet

this isn't even hard anymore

« Reply #423 on: November 03, 2013, 01:17:27 AM »
^ by the way that's fake

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #424 on: November 03, 2013, 01:18:01 AM »
You all decide to vote Shadoweh after I give up. I hate you all. ;_;

##unvote
##vote shadoweh

but yes I'll go reread polly because I can't stop paying attention to the game even when it's put me in a BLEH mood which almost -never- happens from mafia, I'm like the last person that happens to

Cut by Kilga. Kilga you know I was voting Shadoweh earlier! And I've been pushing Shadoweh FOR A GOOD WHILE TOO

BUT NOTHING HAPPENED
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #425 on: November 03, 2013, 01:20:26 AM »
And then things started happening in her direction and you sat there and continued being defeatist! I would think TownSerela would see a possible counterwagon forming on someone he thought was scum and be all over that shit without needing to be prompted to do so.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #426 on: November 03, 2013, 01:21:48 AM »
...I can't actually seem to remember where you made a case against Shadoweh but okay. It's not like I've gone back over anything since Day 6 or so even once yet.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #427 on: November 03, 2013, 01:22:13 AM »
...let's make that page 6

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #428 on: November 03, 2013, 01:23:14 AM »
And then things started happening in her direction and you sat there
No. Things were happening in Shadoweh's direction and it was still at the point where I seemed to have a decent chance. And I kept pushing for Dormio (with some shadoweh on the side)

And then I even voted Shadoweh!

And then everyone started going "meh let's just lynch serela" and Shadoweh just seemed to completely drop off the map on everyone until just right now. >_> Then I gave up because even when I finally went to Shadoweh, which people theoretically accepted as a lynch, nobody seemed to actually want to lynch her anymore.

Anyway this is distracting me from starting that reread. It's probably not going to get anywhere anyway but W/E
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #429 on: November 03, 2013, 01:26:38 AM »
Votecount 1.93

Serela (3): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc
SB (1): PX
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (3): Kilgamayan, Serela, Cheez8, Sky_Paladin
CF7 (1): Shadoweh

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline in just over 4 and a half hours
(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #430 on: November 03, 2013, 01:33:28 AM »
I reread polly, but all I really have to say is that I don't like polly after he started getting caught up on me but because ~*~me~*~ that doesn't really make him scum either I guess

tbh this reread went the exact same way I assumed it would (ed1 stuff is null forever, later it's all about me, I forgot the parts where Polly wants to lynch Shadoweh because my brain erased memories of polly that are not painful betrayal from the person I am supposedly a Town Best Pal with)

the amount of read progress I actually have come up with this d1 is stunning to myself because normally I just end up with something almost to the point of (if not simply being) "too little content can't get anything worth investing into on anyone" like I did on polly just now

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #431 on: November 03, 2013, 01:36:07 AM »
like all polly has from the earlier part of the day is some minor prods on validon (whom was his vote)

later it's serela/shadoweh in other words identical to most of the players in this game and with Shadoweh the reasons for such are pretty darn obvious

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #432 on: November 03, 2013, 01:37:45 AM »
Then maybe you should invest time in digging up and rehashing why people should vote Shadowy ahead of you! Polaris is not going to get lynched today, stop wasting time on him! I really shouldn't be needing to hold a townie hand through this process!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #433 on: November 03, 2013, 01:42:04 AM »
BUT I ALREADY DID THAT

Besides the reasons for voting Shadoweh are so plain it takes a single sentence (that I've said several times in the past page or two) to explain

1.Shadoweh hasn't done jack shit but defend me
2.Shadoweh's scumhunting involved a throwaway comment that SB hadn't unvoted Darkie, and voting cf7 with literally no explanation

I guess 3 would be Shadoweh keeps posting and posting and posting and doing absolutely nothing half-useful?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #434 on: November 03, 2013, 01:43:16 AM »
I wasted time on Polaris because people kept yelling at me to case someone >_> I mean I already did Shadoweh and Dormio so I figured there was no point in restating it again.

And Polly specifically has been yelling at me over not trying to make a scum case on him yet

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #435 on: November 03, 2013, 01:52:10 AM »
I am so surpruised by trhis turn of events. :V
Vanilla Town by the way.
This wagon is dreadful for the amount of bad lynching Serela is.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #436 on: November 03, 2013, 01:53:09 AM »
Shadoweh's being my counterwagon and she still says the wagon on me is bad. :V

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #437 on: November 03, 2013, 02:00:11 AM »
I just had something occur to me. It's something trustworthy this time.

Shadoweh is, at the very least, suspicious. She's done little in terms of actually contributing, then defended Serela a lot. I can't really find anything supporting her being town.
Serela, instead of just acknowledging or receiving this defense, actually grew suspicious of Shadoweh and voted her because of it.
If Shadoweh is scum (and she probably is) then Serela isn't.

It's that simple. I really don't know how I kept missing this before. Also apparently Polly has some suspicions towards Shadoweh (unless I'm just misreading) so if that's the case, what the heck are you doing? Get your vote back over here on Shadoweh where it belongs.

Same thing goes for anyone else with suspicions towards Shadoweh but still voting for Serela.

« Reply #438 on: November 03, 2013, 02:09:41 AM »
excuse you I 100% think serela is scum. why would i unvote 100% scum for someone who is <100% scum.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #439 on: November 03, 2013, 02:14:18 AM »
It's entirely possible they're scum together and are trying distancing tactics. I would be 0% surprised if they were scumbuddies, Gensokyo Holy War jokes aside.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #440 on: November 03, 2013, 02:15:00 AM »
GHW was sad because it was my favorite possible scumteam and we all went down like a sack of wet concrete.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #441 on: November 03, 2013, 02:18:02 AM »
(ftr scum slapfighting on Day 1 is not unheard of, UncertainKitten and I dropped hot fire all over each other in Bamboo Forest Mafia and the Serela/Shadowy interactions in this game aren't even in the same zip code as those ones)

Serela this is still a whole lot of lack of effort from you. Kinda like Shadowy! I have no idea why both of you are so content to twiddle your thumbs unless you're being prompted to do something, particularly right now.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #442 on: November 03, 2013, 02:20:57 AM »
what

are you implying I've sat around twiddling my fingers this game

what

I'm going to go in a corner and cry now

seriously

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #443 on: November 03, 2013, 02:21:28 AM »
Lol this is silly

Vote Serela

Reception time, food :D

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #444 on: November 03, 2013, 02:21:56 AM »
I mean the times I haven't been posting fanatically are the times I've been asleep or at work because I've been working every day

hi px I don't like you :C

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #445 on: November 03, 2013, 02:36:26 AM »
Serela you're sitting here doing nothing meaningful right now when you could very well end up being the day's lynch. If you're town you should be fighting to get a scumread lynched as much as you can.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #446 on: November 03, 2013, 02:36:36 AM »
Votecount 1.94

Serela (4): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc, PX
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (3): Kilgamayan, Serela, Cheez8, Sky_Paladin
CF7 (1): Shadoweh

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline in ~ 3 Hours 23 minuites
(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #447 on: November 03, 2013, 02:40:08 AM »
Kilga I seriously don't know what you're expecting me to do here >_> The case on Shadoweh is plain as day and I already restated it. What the fuck do you expect me to do, yell at her more?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #448 on: November 03, 2013, 02:40:44 AM »
Yell at people not voting for her to vote for her over you, maybe?

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #449 on: November 03, 2013, 02:44:56 AM »
This is my last post before I have to go and then phase end. 

I think Serela is doing basically nothing to dig up scum despite obvious reads of Shadoweh and a few others.  I totally forgot about PX to be honest. 

The reluctance of Serela and Shadoweh to contest each other is really a big red flag for me, especially as they are, now, both up for lynch. 

My main reason for thinking Serela was town was because of meta, specfically, I didn't think the role would be a scum one.  But then they haven't roleclaimed properly and then tried to kill themselves. 

Some people think it's likely one of the best pals is scum; I'm inclined to agree after all.  That way both teams are disadvantaged in the same way. 

I am also annoyed that Serela may be spared through no real effort of their own and then suddenly wagonswitch on to Shadoweh. 

I was really annoyed when last game Dan was at -1 then we lynched some random towny (Polaris). 

So for my last post of this phase I am going to vote Serela after all. 

##Unvote
Vote Serela

I'm wrong no matter what.  Either he's a towny and I should have gone with my gut feeling from the start of the day, or he's scum and I was wrong about my meta reasoning.  I don't feel good either way. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia